All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 40'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
shadowofallshadowofallover 2 years ago

The suspense is just killing me I’ll have you know I hope you are proud of this ugh….

The chapters I wish were longer. I understand you have your ways and probably enjoy building the suspense to some degree. But as us the readers we are going to blow our minds soon.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi shadowofall thanks for sharing your thoughts again! I'm really sorry about the slow build of suspense towards the end. I guess it's going to cost me the good will of a few readers! It just sort of ended up that way I'm afraid. When I wrote this last part I was going slower, and spent quite a lot of time on a few shorter scenes in the amphitheater. In case it helps you to know: There will be two more mid-length scenes in the amphitheater after this one (~5000 words each), then a much longer climactic scene for the rite of offering (8000+ words), then one more short chapter to wrap it up (~3000 words), followed by a very short epilogue. I hope you will enjoy the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice to make an example of a very naughty girl, but I'm starting to feel like Yvonne a little bit. Will be nice to enjoy a little release with the upcoming chapters.

And I'm not complaining because I really enjoy your writing style and still loving the entire book. I hope you keep it coming, but just like Christmas I'll have to wait to unwrap your final gifts for us.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi again dkelley2112 and thanks for your kind comments. All being well, a dickgirl Mrs Claus will be bringing some release for you, and for poor Yvonne, around about Christmas time! (Though of course it depends a bit on the Literotica moderation elves. Don't want to overwork the poor critters during their holidays.)

SexualisPhantasiaSexualisPhantasiaalmost 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed reading this series, very hot sex scenes!

pickleherringpickleherringalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks SexualisPhantasia! Great to see that you made it this far. You have some serious stamina!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous