Sisterhood of Humiliation Ch. 04

Story Info
Emily has a bit of fun at her birthday party.
3.3k words
4.41
7k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hekinuga
hekinuga
33 Followers

Emily's birthday party was well underway when they pulled up to her house. Like Emily, the house was stylish and unapologetically dramatic. Even the front door was twice the width it needed to be and impracticably tall. It was a home one might find on the cover of an architectural magazine. Finding no buzzer, Liz knocked on the massive aluminium door. She shared an look of trepidation with John as they waited.

John seemed remorseful, but she knew, placed in the same situation, he would make the same choice again, and she hated him for it.

"You know, I don't want this," he said.

"Fuck you. You're the one that got us into this mess."

"It's best we just do what she says, play into to her power trip."

"Sure and hopefully this time you'll be the one who has to suck your way through a bar of filthy men." She shuddered as images from last weekend replayed in her mind.

The door opened and Emily stood there as glamorous as ever. Her long slender dress was a vibrant ruby with a sheen that sparkled in the light. It was a look, no doubt, inspired by Dorothy's ruby slippers. The dress fitted her perfectly, hugging every curve, and Liz knew John was taking it all in. He was salivating, she was sure, and certainly aroused. For all his complaints, he apparently longed to be dominated and humiliated by Emily.

Liz presented a bottle of wine to Emily. "Happy birthday," she said, as best she could without calling her a cunt.

"Oh, cheap wine. How delightful." Emily placed it on the counter behind her. "Now follow me and I'll introduce you to my guests."

Emily led them down the hallway, toward the family room, swinging her hips as she walked. John became fixated on her ass as it bounced along. Liz punched him hard on the shoulder, hoping that the pain would convey a measure of her bitterness and resentment.

The family room was filled with Emily's guests, most of whom Liz had met at various parties over the years. They laughed and chatted away while Phoebe and Olivia ferried plates of tapas between each unit of social grouping.

"You know the girls of course," Emily said with a languid wave. "You remember Rachel don't you, John? I believe you had a good suck on her asshole last week. Hard to forget, I'm sure. The taste of that dirty little shithole must surely have lingered for a few days -- she's not the most hygienic of us girls. Oh, and this is Jeff. He's the man that fucked your wife last week. Say hello to Jeff, please, John."

"Hi, Jeff."

"Hi, John. How's you're week been?"

"You don't need to answer that, John, he knows how terrible things have been for you. Pay him no mind. Now, Jeff, go and mingle. Maybe I'll let you have another go at Liz later, but she is going to be very busy tonight so we'll just have to see."

Liz couldn't help but return Jeff's smile as he left them. Despite last week's unpleasantness, he had been kind to her and as affectionate as any man she had loved. Also, he had been extraordinary in bed, and their prolonged sexual encounter had lingered on her mind all week.

"Allow me fetch you both something to drink. A glass of wine, Liz? I have a lovely pinot which you simply must try."

"Ok, sure"

"I have something special for you too, John, and I won't take no for an answer."

Emily left to organise their drinks, leaving them to mingle. Rachel passed them by on her way to the kitchen, she ran her hand down John's arm and playfully poked her tongue at him.

"Did you really suck on her asshole?" Liz asked.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"I'm sure you don't. Hey, any time you want to suck on mine, just let me know. It might go some way to fixing the damage you've caused this relationship."

Emily returned with a glass of wine and an empty highball. She handed Liz the wine and John the empty.

"It's empty, he said."

"Yes, it is, isn't it? Allow me to fill it for you," Emily said. Her smile vanished. "Kneel and hold the glass to me."

John looked at Liz with an expression of horror. She shrugged and took a sip of her wine, not wanting to be involved but eager to watch Emily humiliate him.

"Do it, John, or I'll make last week's videos available for our guests, maybe even cast them to the TV. I have a lovely video of you and Rachel..."

John lowered himself to a kneeling position in front of Emily. Hushed voices amongst the guests brought silence to the room. He raised his glass, holding it with both hands like an offering.

"Good boy." Emily hiked up her dress, positioned her exposed pussy over his glass, and began urinating. She sprayed piss over his face and clothes, then as the stream took form, she aimed it into the glass, filling it. Her urine had a strong scent and was dark yellow, almost brown. She had certainly be saving it for him. "Now, drink my warm piss," she said, loud enough for everybody to hear. The crowd watched with bated breath, unsure if he would comply.

John looked up at Liz.

"Go on," Liz said with a smile. "Drink up."

John took a sip. Again he looked to Liz, then back to Emily for approval. Emily nodded, and he took a mouthful, swallowing it down to the resounding joy of his audience. Still Emily waited and so John took another big mouthful, swirling it round his mouth then swallowing.

"Thank you, John. You may stand. Let me know when you need a refill. Oh, and I have something else for you." She handed him a little white pill. "Take this."

"John," Liz said, "please don't."

He glanced at her, then at the pill, and finally to his glass. He swallowed the pill and chased it down with a big gulp of Emily's piss.

Liz growled. "No, John. You fucking idiot. You don't know what you've done."

Emily clapped gleefully. "Very good, John. That will take about ten minutes to kick it. I'll have plenty more for you to do then."

Fifteen minutes later, John was a mess. He had lost all self control and was openly rubbing his cock through his trousers like the animal Emily had said he was. Watching him frantically rubbing himself and the growing wet patch on his trouser leg, she realised that she had underestimated the potency of the pills and incorrectly attributed much of last weekend's behaviour to the alcohol. She trembled as she realised that Emily would have a pill for her later. She couldn't go through that again. Perhaps it would be enough for Emily if she gave her body to Jeff. She wouldn't mind that so much, even if she were forced to do so in a humiliating way.

Emily walked in and, taking John's hands in hers, led him back to the centre of the room, where, once again, the guests gathered in a circle. "Everybody, you're attention please. This is John, as I'm sure you all know. He is Liz's loving husband and rather infatuated with me, as I'm sure you can tell. He's going to give us a little performance for my birthday."

There was a round of applause.

Emily feigned shyness. "John, undress for me."

John didn't so much undress as tear his clothing off. In moments he was naked with his clothes discarded on the floor. Emily collected them and tossed them into a rubbish bin that Katie was holding. Another round of applause broke out as Katie slammed the lid down and took it away.

John's cock was already rigid and as big as Liz had ever seen it. it was dripping like a leaky tap. Unrestrained, his hands found his cock and he started fondling himself. Emily slapped his hands away, quietly admonishing him.

"Liz, come over here and make your man hard for me. Though, I suppose he's already as hard as he's going to get. But it's supposed to be symbolic, so at least fellate him for a while. After last weekend, I expect you are something of an expert at the art."

Terrified of retribution, Liz knelt beside John and took him into her mouth. The guests applauded her work and many of them took photos.

Emily stepped out of her dress, to the gasps and murmurs of the crowd. Naked, she showed off her body, turning, and posing.

"Thank you," She said, prancing around. "That's enough, Liz. John, lie down for me please."

John lowered himself to the ground. His cock continued to throb and dribble uncontrollably.

Emily straddled him, then lowered herself so that her pussy was directly above John's hard cock. "Liz, I have another symbolic gesture for you to perform. Come down here and place your husband's hard, dripping cock into me. And, Liz, don't forget to smile for the photos."

Liz recalled the many penises she had wrangled the weekend prior, their different shapes, sizes, and colours. But this was her husband's penis. She knew every ridge, knew how it smelt, how it wobbled when he ran excitedly around the bed before they made love. She hesitated and looked up at Emily.

"I know it's hard, hun. If it were easy, I wouldn't make you do it."

She took his cock and placed the tip into Emily's vagina. John moaned as Emily lowered herself onto him. "Good girl. Now stay there and watch me fuck him. If it helps, think of your wedding night and how happy you both were."

Emily began riding him. Her powerful thighs easily supported her as she fucked him. It didn't seem real, and Liz imagined Emily training at the gym, honing her body to be the perfect fucking machine. John moaned as Emily picked up the pace. She slammed into him, moving faster and with more vigour. John stared up at her like she was some deity bestowing her favour upon him. The guests watched in awe, captivated by Emily's form as she pleasured herself on him. It was too much for Liz and she began to sob.

Harder Emily went, impaling herself on John's cock. His moaning turned to grunts as she fucked him harder and harder. Soon Emily was grunting along with him. Incredulously they came together in a screaming orgasm - something that had never happened for Liz, with any man.

Emily dismounted John and sat on the floor next to him. She ran her fingers through John's hair affectionately. "Liz, come over here and clean your husband's spunk from my hole."

Emily's vagina spread open as John's thick sperm spilled out. Numb from humiliation, Liz crawled across to Emily and lowered herself into the sticky mess. Emily moaned as Liz tongued her, cleaning up after her husband, licking and sucking globules of his thick, creamy sperm from Emily's gaping vagina.

The guests cheered Liz on. They took photos as she lapped at Emily, and each flash hit Liz like a blow from a hammer.

"Who's the cuckold now, Liz?"

"I am."

"That's right, Liz. You are. But the night is still young and these things have a habit of changing. Swings and roundabouts, you might say."

Liz finished cleaning her one-time-friend's cunt and collapsed to the ground so humiliated and distraught that she began to spasm and weep into the carpet.

Emily stood over her as she dressed. "Doesn't John look happy? He's like a little puppy with a bone. Look at him, he's still having his little orgasm."

Sure enough, John was still in the throes of his orgasm. Though drained of cum and unable to ejaculate, his cock, still rock hard, continued to shudder while he squirmed and quivered on the floor.

"Katie, take Liz upstairs and wash her up. Then get her a glass of gin -- maybe more than one. Leave poor John where he is. I will get back to him in a moment. If any one of you girls is feeling especially horny, feel free to ride his cock or his face. He is rather excellent at being fucked and freshly broken in."

An hour later Liz was feeling somewhat better. Emily had left her alone and Liz kept reminding herself that things could be much worse. She kept to the kitchen, avoiding anything approaching a conversation, but as she drank and people were kind to her, the pain of her humiliation lessened. Nobody mentioned what had happened in the living room. Instead, they commented on her lovely dress and asked how her job was going.

Rachel came into the kitchen to clear the dishes that had accumulated. Her ass jiggled and bounced as she scrubbed, and Liz thought about John kissing and licking it. "How did it feel having John lick your asshole?" she asked.

Rachel turned to her, with a huge grin. "Oh, Liz, it was so fucking amazing. He really got right up there. I've never had an orgasm from that before."

"I'm sorry I missed it," she said, and though she had intended it to be sarcastic, she realised that she really would like to see John humiliated like that.

Liz shook her head and turned around. Emily was there with John, still naked and drooling. His glass of piss was full again.

Email handed Liz two pills. "Take these," she said.

"Two of them? Emily, no, it's too much. I can't."

"You can and you will. It is the only way you'll get through tonight. Let me tell you what's going to happen: You're going to go out there, and in front of everybody, naked, you're going to beg Katie to take you to that bar you sucked your way through last week. She's going to dress you in your wedding dress -- which we have -- and dump you back in your favourite spot beside the urinals. This time there will be a hundred men, and when every one of your holes is filled with cum, when you're caked with seaman and dry piss, when you're so raw from being fucked that you can't move and have passed out in the urinal where men have taken to pissing and shooting their loads all over your stupid face, then, and only then, will I allow Katie to bring you home. This is your birthday present to me you fucking slut. And maybe next time you'll not gift me a bottle of cheap wine."

She started crying.

"Either way this is happening. Take the fucking pills so you can at least get some pleasure from it. While you're having your fun, hubby here will be sucking and fucking his way through your bridesmaids and maybe their partners. And if he's very good, I'll let him lick all the dried piss and cum off you when you get home. If he's not, well, he'll be wearing the wedding dress and occupying your favourite spot at the urinal."

"Why are you doing this to us, you crazy fucking bitch?"

"I'm going to let that slight slide tonight because it is my birthday and fucking your husband in front of everybody has left me in a good mood. But if you ever speak an unkind work to me again, I'll have you longing for the days when all you had to do was suck a bunch of foul, piss-coated cocks on the bathroom floor of a seedy downtown bar. Now, take the fucking pills!"

Liz took the pills. She really had no choice. Emily snatched John's glass from him and passed it to Liz. She swallowed the pills and washed them down with Emily's piss, trying desperately not to think about it.

"Good girl. Now, get naked."

Liz started undressing

"I can't have what I really want for my birthday, which is to go back in time and ruin your stupid wedding. What I can ruin, is your memory of it. So we're going to recreate that little photo album, the one which you're so proud of. We're going to add a little more depravity, and all those happiest-day-of-your-life memories will be forever tainted by the sick acts of sexual horror that I will inflict on you both. John, take her wedding ring off and give it to me. We're going to put that little symbol of your everlasting love up my fucking asshole where it belongs. Maybe, when you get back, I'll give you a chance to suck it out before I shit it out and it becomes forever lost."

John slid Liz's wedding ring from her finger. He turned to Emily and presented it as if it were some trophy, which Liz supposed it was.

"John, come here and kneel before your goddess." She turned around, hiked up her dress and bent over. "Lick my asshole until its loose, then slide that ring in there. Make sure you push it really deep. I want to feel it dig into me when I walk.

And, John, Liz tells me you're planning Karl's bachelor's party. He was your best man, right? I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Well, I've decided to help you with the planning. Liz will, of course, provide the entertainment. And you're going to beg them, John, beg them to fuck her. And they will, because I'm going to spike their drinks with these fantastic little pills. They simply won't be able to keep their hands - and cocks - out of her. She's going to publicly fuck all of your friends, and in the most depraved way. I might even have her wear her wedding dress -- if there's anything left of it after tonight."

Vertigo swept over Liz and she felt her legs weaken. She let out a small moan and began running her fingers through her pussy.

Emily slapped her hand away. "I see the pills are kicking in. You'll find the double dose quite potent. Now, no touching yourself. You don't want to make be mad. Go, do what you've been told: find Katie and beg her to take you into the city. Do it in front of everybody, kneel naked in front of her and tell her how much you need those sperm-pumping cocks in your holes."

Liz staggered down the hallway, taking one last look at John deep in Emily's ass. She was undressing, and it seemed she had more in store for John. Alone for a moment, Liz took the opportunity to stroke her clit. As she did, fluid leaked from her and she watched it trickle down her leg. Her clitoris throbbed, and she wanted nothing more than to rub it until she came. Resisting the urge, she stumbled into the family room where many guests were still drinking and laughing. A wave of intense pleasure left her giddy and unable to stand. She lowered herself to the ground and, naked, she crawled across the room to Katie.

Everybody fell silent and Katie turned to her. "Yes, Liz?"

"Please, Katie. Please take me downtown. I'm so horny."

"Where downtown, Liz?"

"To the bar. The one from last week. In the gents."

"This one," she said pointing to the TV. The video from last week was playing. A man was pissing into Liz's mouth and another was shooting his load over her face. As Liz watched, she felt tantalising close to a climax, but it was painfully out of reach.

"Yes. Please, I can't take it any longer. I need to suck their beautiful cocks!"

"Oh, honey, this time there will be more than sucking. We'll leave for your favourite bar soon, but before we do, I have another place that we must pop into. The woman there are a little rougher than those men you seem so desperate to satisfy, and a lot less forgiving. I hate to think what they'll do to a beautiful girl like you. But you'll get plenty of practice licking pussy, and I think that's the important thing."

hekinuga
hekinuga
33 Followers