Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Yvonne's body begin to jerk more vigorously, with a rhythm that was faster but less chaotic. With the sudden fresh intensity to the sensation of Yvonne's lips and tongue against her shaft, now bobbing quicker, Katharina sensed herself on the cusp of release. As a last resort, she tensed and clenched hard the muscles of her insides, her legs and her buttocks, stopping up the sudden seep of heat creeping up into her dick. She groaned and flailed with her hands, scrabbling for purchase against the back of the bench. In a rush of desperation, her fingers found the back of Ivy's head and grabbed at a bunch of Ivy's hair, then with her other hand she did the same to Lia.

Katharina clung on tight, holding back her gathering climax. She heard a cry of protest from Lia, which then faded to a long, stuttering groan. Then she heard Ivy, too, cry out, say something. There was a moment of silence in which Katharina heard the muffled thudding of her own pulse in her ears, and then there was a gurgle and a gasp from between her legs as Yvonne seemed to attempt to say something, then finally lifted away and disgorged Katharina's pulsing dick to the empty cool air.

"That..." Yvonne made a long pause to haul in another breath, "That'll... teach you."

Katharina felt the sting of a bitter, unsatisfying half release twitch up the shaft of her dick. Then she sensed the warmth of a tiny, watery trickle at its tip as her aborted climax spent itself and sank slowly back into her body. For a moment she lay back, eyes still half open, breathing carefully. It felt as if to move even a fraction might still set her off. The well of tension was not gone, merely held back, slackened, as if the mass of heat and arousal within her had remained constant but had merely been given more space in which to stew. She contemplated letting herself go, even then. She knew she could, she could see in her imagination the final clench and twist of her hips that would send her back over the brink, spurting up into the air, warm and satisfied, properly spent.

Slowly, she uncurled her fingers from where they still dug into her palms, trapping bunches of Ivy's and Lia's hair. She pursed her lips, smiled, and blew out. Then she sat up.

"Huh," Yvonne snorted, her eyebrows lifting in a muted surprise. She looked down at Katharina, then stood straight and turned to the girl standing beside her, "Well, you'll finish her off later, I guess."

"Oh," the girl replied. She remained still where she had been standing the whole time, her smooth, thick legs poised idly atop her high heels, and stared down at Katharina's gradually wilting dick.

Katharina jolted and felt her dick twitch with excitement as the girl strode forward, approaching her. For a splitsecond Katharina gave herself up to a wave of relief and anticipation as she realized that the girl was stepping up to stroke her or suck her as Yvonne had suggested.

But then Yvonne reached out and grabbed the girl's arm to twist her around and away from Katharina, "Not now! I said later."

Katharina groaned and sank back on the bench.

After a moment longer, spent carefully measuring her breaths, Katharina heard a familiar voice calling out from further up the central gangway, realized it was Lena, admonishing Yvonne. Then Yvonne too called out, jeering back at them as she and her partner departed, hurrying on to join Lena.

Katharina sat up and shook herself. Wisps of color and motion flitted across her vision as her thoughts cleared and her body calmed. The pulse of arousal lingered, and her dick swelled with a nagging, sore ache as it softened and slowly sank. She looked around, wondering when and where she might soonest be able to hurry away unobserved and finish herself off, clear her mind of frustration. Then she discarded the thought. She was suddenly tired, and couldn't face getting up.

She saw Ivy, and noticed that the front of Ivy's pants were darkened wet in an uneven patch around her slumped and oozing dick. There were long streaks of cum across the front of Ivy's body, on her top and on her bare neck, some at the corner of her hair where it hung by her cheek. Frowning, Katharina turned to Lia and saw that Lia too was plastered with cum, most of it in a broad splatter across her face and in her eyes. Her dick was still faintly twitching, hanging still half-hard over the waistband of her pants.

"Uhhh," Ivy groaned, "Fucking bitch."

Lia giggled, "Yeah. She can suck dick real good. Damn it, how come you two got sucked and I didn't? I thought she hated you Ivy."

Ivy grunted, "Lia you ditz. That wasn't... We... Uh, never mind."

Katharina looked on up the chamber. She saw Yvonne and her partner standing together with Lena and the other girl dressed in a catsuit, away near the far end of the chamber, facing away from them.

Katharina turned to Lia and spoke softly, "We fought, earlier. When Ivy and I got into a fight, it was with Yvonne. She wanted to get back at us, I guess."

"Huh," Lia swiped the back of her hand across her eyes and scraped away a clump of cum. She blinked, and frowned, seemed to contemplate something in puzzlement, then shrugged, "Oh right. Weird. Well, fuck. Gotta clean up again."

"Yeah," Ivy sighed. She looked down at herself, "Great. Guess these clothes are done for the evening now. Fucking hell."

Lia peered over at Katharina, "But... So she didn't get you, huh Katja?"

"What?" Katharina replied.

"You didn't come in her mouth?" Lia looked surprised, "Or did she just, like, suck it all down? Wow. She is good."

"No, she didn't suck it all down Lia," Katharina laughed. She took a very careful hold of her dick, felt it twitch against her fingers. She pulled it back between her legs and tucked it into her pants, stretching them out in front of her to make space, then setting the tight fabric slowly down to cover herself. She smiled, "She just didn't, uh, wait for me to finish."

"Okay. Weird," said Lia again. She stretched out her legs and swung them down off the bench, sitting forward, "So, are you two going to rub me down in the shower again? That was really nice."

"No Lia," Ivy stood. She looked around, then hurriedly stuffed her dick back into her pants and buttoned them closed. She lifted her hand in front of her face and examined her fingers, "Let's just get showered, a normal shower, and then get going. Miss Vera isn't here. Katja?"

Katharina flung her arms out in front of herself to heave her torso forward and sit up. She looked up at Ivy's outstretched hand. She found she didn't feel like showering. Or rather she didn't feel like getting up and getting herself to the showers. She could sense a lingering sink of arousal still simmering between her legs. And her limbs felt tired, shaking with a faint tremor of overexertion. She needed to sit for a moment, perhaps even close her eyes.

Katharina took Ivy's hand in hers, then wavered, and remained seated. She let her fingers slide away from Ivy's and smiled up at her, "I just need a moment. But you go ahead. Find me here. I'm not going anywhere."

"Well," Ivy seemed to hesitate, then turned to look around again, "Okay. Suit yourself. We'll be back in a moment I guess."

"Okay," Lia echoed. She stood up and bounced on her feet, offered her hand to Ivy, "But if Katja's not coming then you're on cleaning duty Ivy. I'm gonna need a good rubbing down, lots of soap, get me all sorted out, if you know what I mean," Lia yanked Ivy by the arm to pull her close and lowered one eyelid in an ostentatious wink.

"Fuck off Lia," Ivy snorted. She turned to curl her fingers and wave at Katharina as she and Lia departed. Then the two of them staggered off, picking their way among the items of furniture to avoid walking up the central gangway.

12