All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 51'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
pickleherringpickleherringabout 1 year agoAuthor

The end! That is all from Katharina for the moment. She will be back eventually, but other characters will take the lead in the meantime. I have just got started on Book III. As with this book, draft chapters will be on my HF page first, then once I am happy with them they will come here. Expect to wait about as long as the gap between Book I and this one. There will be a few bonus short scenes in the interim. PH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved read this book. And couldn’t wait for the next chapter to drop.

I must admit I had my problems with the first third of the book. I found it a little flat and had a slow pacing.

Maybe it was because I didn't connect that much with Katja and Ivy at first. It took me a little time to root for them. Another big factor was definitely Mari. I simply didn’t like this character and she was in a lot of chapter from the start. It caused me speed reading through some parts.

If you had shortened and combined a few chapters at the beginning I feel it would have been perfect.

But don't understand me wrong, I still enjoyed every chapter. Especially when Anna, Lena and Vera were involved. They are such fascinating and mysterious characters that you already knew something was up and I was icing to find out. Plus, you always encountered some beloved characters from „Initiation“ that you wanted to find new intrigues and stories about. But above all the backstory about the sisterhood and the rite as well as the politics and the plotting against each other were gripping reasons.

Once Katja and Ivy had a few sweet moments and meet their companions to The North Wing, things became truly captivating. I mean the last 20-30 parts were just excellent. And it all culminated in an epic finale with the rite and boon. This last chapter made me feel a little sad for Katja, but it was still splendid.

It’s an magnificent series and I'll recommend both books to everyone. I can’t wait for the next book. So Author, hurry up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poor Katja. I think Katja realized that she isn’t what Ivy needs. A harsh blow to take after everything that happened. And no one's really to blame.

Yvonne comes across as a dysfunctional sadist. Willing to hurt anyone for her pleasure. What a bitch.

But still like reading about her. What does it say about me?

If you are looking for suggestions after your next book:

I would love a full arc on Leah after the rite.

Leah and Lena are obviously a little bit in love with each other. But in one of the side stories, I had the feeling that Leah is crushing hard on Julie. And what about her first crush Marianne? Is Anna still trying to make Lena miserable by interfering with Leah? And will Katja take responsibility for the child and how will their relationship be?

I’ld also enjoy reading more about Lisa and Ellen maybe in a side story.

They apparently love each other. That was hinted on in your story.

But how is the dynamic between them and the other ka’ini. In particular since Josephine joined the group. Will Lisa turn her attention towards Josephine? And what will Ellen do when she gets jealous?

pickleherringpickleherringabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you again Anon! I really appreciate people taking the time to share their reactions. And knowing what you all did (and didn't) like helps me calibrate my ideas for future stories. I have tried to provide a variety of characters. Some have a lot going on, others are somewhat more frivolous caricatures. Mari and Yvonne are both fairly extreme, mostly intended for some fun comic/erotic shenanigans. Interesting to hear that you did not like Mari. Not so many people have commented on her so far, so I don't have a clear idea of how she was received. And you are a very very bad person for liking Yvonne (joke of course, I love her too, she's a fantasy; if I met her in real life I'd probably punch her in the face after max two minutes of conversation).

Regarding your thoughts on where we go from here, Leah after the rite is indeed my current idea for the book after next. As I mentioned, I have one more story in this timeline that I want to tell first. But then I want to move on to Leah's pregnancy and her shifting relationships with the other girls as she become more involved in their politics. Anna's intrigues behind the scenes will be a part of it too.

I like the idea of Ellen's growing jealous. I will have to think about what Ellen might do if Lisa begins to favor Josephine. Ellen is very attached to Lisa and also very proud of her role as a 'senior' pet, but on the other hand I have tried to make her an intelligent and self-confident character, and I don't think she would do anything drastic. Probably she would be spurred to compete and to prove herself. I have to think about it.

rorr82rorr82about 1 year ago

I loved this series, sad to see it end but cant wait for the next series. Ur amazing writer with a great mix of sexiness n story build up. Thank you for sharing ur talents with us. Will we learn what happened to Lia when she was tied up n given as a gift???

pickleherringpickleherringabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you rorr82 for sharing your thoughts! Yes, the next book will include a scene for Lia in which we see where she went after being tied up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

first series was good but 2nd was just outstanding , i loved katja as a main character due to her good intentions and keen intellect , the spark between her and ivy and her ascend ( or descend ) is still a question , i hope nothing bad happens to her , i am waiting for a new story to answer these questions , lets see what happens

kinghamsaduckkinghamsaduckabout 1 year ago

What a great book you've written. Incredibly sexy and intriguing! Can't wait for the next one. I kinda just wanted to sort out my thoughts right after finishing it haha.

Dang, I just really feel bad for our girl Katja. She is indeed too kind but I loved seeing her learn about herself. It felt like the natural progression of someone whose incredibly insecure about their body but making strides to break out of that shell.

I feel like I empathize with POV characters too much. I felt that in her journey, Katja just was led around by the nose the whole time. She wanted to please people to an unhealthy degree but I guess that is something she's aware of. I am also ping-ponging between the thoughts of whether she truly enjoyed her escapades or not. I felt bad for her. I felt like she is such a sweet girl but just couldn't catch a break. I am glad she's starting to realize that things won't work with Ivy. I hope Katja can find love...maybe with this new girl. I have a lot more thoughts but don't wanna write toooooo much more! Thanks again for the great work!

Give our girl a break yo! haha

pickleherringpickleherringabout 1 year agoAuthor

Haha thanks kinghamsaduck! I am very glad to hear you enjoyed this book too. I am especially glad to know that Katharina's character came through for you. Her being very insecure and led around by some of the other girls, but starting to break out and assert herself (if haphazardly), this is exactly what I wanted to show about her.

lol I can't promise I'll give her many breaks any time soon, but maybe eventually.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very impressive series! I'm surprised how dramatic this second book's ending was. While Leah's evening in the first book met with an ambiguous happy ending, Katharina's whole future seems to be in jeopardy. So many questions hang in the air. Will Yvonne tell anyone about her last run-in with Katharina? Will anyone bother to retrieve Miriam's discarded new pet? Will Ivy truly leave the Sisterhood? Even Vera and Lia come to mind. I'm especially interested in the magic and what it means long-term to be touched by the hand of the Goddess.

Each individual girl, the rooms and corridors of the summer house, the unrelenting sex and the emotions of the protagonists are described so completely that it all lingers in my mind days after finishing it. I actually care what happens next in what, at first, I expected to be just another silly dick-girl story. Congratulations on elevating this fun, bizarre genre and thank you for sharing!

pickleherringpickleherring12 months agoAuthor

Anon thank you it is lovely to hear that you enjoyed the story behind the unrelenting sex. I confess that many of the loose ends you identify here are things that I have yet to work out, or in some cases even think about. Obvs I don't want to constrain the story too much by giving any specific answers now, but here is the general state of my thoughts:

Will Yvonne tell anyone about her last run-in with Katharina? I guess for the sake of maintaining the suspense and the mystery about Katharina's fate, Yvonne probably doesn't spill. Or if she does nobody believes her because she is normally so full of shit.

Will anyone bother to retrieve Miriam's discarded pet? Oops, I hadn't even really thought about this one. How callous of me! But let's say that they do. She has a cute butt after all.

Will Ivy truly leave the Sisterhood? This is a side story that I am working on right now and will probably be the next one I publish.

Vera and Lia. They both appear quite a bit in what I have written so far of the third book.

The magic and what it means to be touched by the Goddess. For the moment I am imagining this as just a recurring boon that she bestows upon those who worship her in the rite. So the Seven Sisters gain some charisma and power of enchantment by it, but nothing devastating. For Katharina its biggest import is as a confirmation of the power and the reality of the Goddess' magic, something that will keep her interested in the Sisterhood even if she has retreated from it for the time being.

Thanks for reading my silly dickgirl story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous