All Comments on 'Sisterly Love Pt. 03'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful Continuation

Always look forward to your very descriptive, erotic and quite arousing stories. This series with Brenda is quite exciting to read and she appears ready to continue her exploration of ladies. With you as her mentor/teacher and coach I think the next story will be even better. Cant wait to read it.

Mike

Kicker73Kicker73over 4 years ago
Nice

It started a little slow, but ended with a bang!

jtukeejtukeeover 4 years ago
yes yes yes

Thank you for another exciting chapter of this great story. You never fail to excite me and I am sure many of your other fans. I eagerly await future chapters when you have the time and inspiration to share them.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Another wonderful continuation

Lacey, Thank You for another wonderful chapter to this story between you and your sister. Brenda’s awakening to a whole new world now that she’s been staying with Lacey and Walt. Thank You and looking forward to reading more of this wonderful Hot Erotic Story. I totally enjoy knowing that these are mature characters still sexual active.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This just gets better and better.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Big mistake bringing politics into this chapter. 1 star!! And I’m going no further!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES