Sisterly Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to say it was totally by accident, but when you like your asshole played with as much as I do you tend to try a lot of things at least once. Even works nicely on your clitoris too, but you need to be careful not to let the water from the jet shoot into your vagina."

As Brenda continued to let the jet stimulate her anus..."If you don't mind me asking, do you and Walter have sex in the hot tub often?"

"Not really. In spite of what you might think, or read in erotic stories or porn, intercourse in a hot tub is about the worst place to do it. First off, and it goes without saying, water by itself is a terrible lubricant. Secondly, and in spite of Walter being very fastidious about keeping the pH at the proper level, and the filter cleaned regularly, minute particles such as calcium and lime from the hard water in the Midwest too small to be trapped in the filter elements can irritate your vagina. Even more so your anus. Unless you don't mind being sore for a day or two, I don't recommend having vaginal, or anal intercourse in a hot tub. But we do have oral sex in the hot tub with one of us sitting on the edge while the other goes down on you. The only problem, if you consider it as such and are not inclined to do so, you have to be willing to take a cumload in your mouth and swallow it. While vaginal fluid is not a problem since it quickly dilutes in water, a load of sperm doesn't and can raise havoc with the filter."

"I'm glad I asked. Not that I'll probably ever have sex in a hot tub. But it's good to know what I should and shouldn't do if I ever do have the opportunity."

"If you do, you can't say you weren't forewarned."

"Thank you for being frank and honest again. Although unintentionally, it seems I'm learning an awful lot about your sex life the past few days."

Finally, Brenda decided to give her anus a rest, but unexpectedly she turned around so the jet was now stimulating her clitoris.

After about fifteen to thirty seconds..."Oh wow Lacey, you didn't tell me how good it would feel on your clit."

"I thought I did, but maybe I didn't. And make sure you're positioned so the jet is shooting down on your clitoris instead of upwards on it. You don't accidentally want water streaming into your vagina."

"That part I heard loud and clear. Do you mind if I continue until I orgasm? It won't take long since it feels so good, and because of how horny I am."

"Be my guest Brenda. Lord knows I've done it more than once."

When she said it wouldn't take long for her to orgasm, she wasn't joking. It couldn't have been more than a minute of two before her breathing increased significantly. Then suddenly she stiffened before shaking all over ever so slightly. After which she released a loud moan and orgasmed while shaking even more.

After her climax subsided..."Oh my Lacey. I can't believe I orgasmed so fast. And it was so frigging awesome the way I cummed. It even felt like I squirted again it was so intense. I've become a squirting machine all of a sudden. I sure hope it doesn't mess-up the pH or something. Or make the water cloudy. I'd be mortified if Walter asked, what the hell happened to the water in the hot tub."

She made me laugh..."Have no fear Brenda. Even if you squirted a cup full of vaginal fluids it's a drop in the bucket compared to the five hundred gallons of water the hot tub holds. And it won't make a bit of difference to the water chemistry. The important thing is you had a nice orgasm. And I can't tell you how much I enjoyed watching you cum like you did."

At that point I heard the lawn mower stop running, which meant Walter was done mowing the lawn. All he had left was the trimming and cleaning up of the walkways and driveway with the leaf blower, which would only take about a half hour or so.

"I hate to say it, but Walter's nearly finished with the lawn so it's time for us to put an end to our little party. And there's no need to put your bathing suit back on. Just put on one of the robes after you get out."

When Walter finished with the lawn it was time for him to have a few beers before he fired up the gas grille and cooked hamburgers. Bacon cheeseburgers of course, one of our favorite quick meals.

After we finished eating on the patio we relocated to the family room to watch TV and it's when Teresa called to set a date for when we could get together next week. After I checked the weather on my iPad I informed her Monday looked like the best day weather-wise unless she wanted to wait till later in the week.

"Monday would be good, that way Rita can join us if you don't mind since it's her scheduled day off as you know."

"Of course Rita can join us. Actually it would be nice if she did so Monday will be fine. How about you two being here around 1:00PM, that way we'll have plenty of time to enjoy the hot tub and chat before Walter gets home."

"See you at 1:00 then, and I hope you, Walter and Brenda have a nice weekend. What's left of it."

Wasn't a few hours later around ten o'clock when we were all ready for bed. It had been a long day for everyone. Walter first before Brenda and I so he could take a shower. After we straightened things up in the TV room and kitchen Brenda went off to her room.

By the time I got to the bedroom Walter had finished his shower and was brushing his teeth.

"Don't bother flossing your teeth after you brush Walter. You might as well wait until later since you're going to get a few pussy hairs between them."

"Very funny Lacey, but I hope we're going to do more than me eat your pussy."

"You can't count on it Walter. I've been horny as hell for two days now."

"I've been horny ever since your sister arrived on Wednesday. Don't take this wrong, but she sure has increased my testosterone level since she's been with us."

"It's fine with me as long as you save it for me. Besides, I'm sure the novelty of her staying with us will wear off and you'll hardly noticing her after a while. Even if she started walking around stark naked. Now stop screwing around brushing your teeth so you can screw me."

As always, we leave the two lamps lit on the night tables to take advantage of the large wall mirror I described in the first chapter of this narrative. After I quickly undressed, and we both were on the bed, we didn't pussy-foot around hugging or kissing, but went straight into a 69 position with me on top.

Walter's eight inch cock was already at full attention. Hard as a fence post and throbbing ever so slightly. I was so hungry for cock I went straight down on it until I felt it enter my throat. After it did I backed off until about only four inches was still in my mouth and began a steady up & down bobbing motion while sucking furiously. So intently, my salivary glands went into overdrive and I was making my now patented loud slurping noises. In the meantime, Walter was busy as could be licking between my labia while occasionally tongue-fucking my vaginal orifice as deep as he could.

Eventually he focused all his efforts on my clitoris by lapping it as hard as he could. Unfortunately from the way he was going at it, and with me so sexually aroused, it wasn't going to take much stimulation before I orgasmed.

Feeling the first stages of one building deep in my vagina I stopped sucking his cock..."Whatever you do Walter, don't stop licking my clit. I'm going to orgasm, and bear with me since I'm going to stop sucking your cock until I do."

It's one of the reasons I'm not a fan of mutually performing oral sex on each other. No way can I enjoy myself while trying to suck cock. Just impossible to concentrate on both at the same time. Especially since I pride myself on how well I suck cock and hate when I don't perform well from being preoccupied with my pussy being eaten.

As my orgasm quickly approached I raised myself slightly so Walter would have better access to my clit, which he took full advantage by flicking his tongue back & forth across it as fast and hard as he could. Wasn't a few seconds later before I began shaking and my vagina let loose with a series of spasms and multiple bursts of vaginal fluids. So many and so fast it was almost a steady stream and felt like it would never stop. I could only imagine how much I soaked Walter's face.

My muscles tightened so much when my orgasm hit, my calves and feet cramped. Even as my orgasm began subsiding I could feel a steady flow of pussy juice still oozing out my vagina. I couldn't believe how much I cummed and it couldn't have been at a worse time for Walter with me positioned directly above his face. But knowing Walter, he probably took as much as he could in his mouth.

"Dear God Walter. I can't tell how good it felt cumming the way I did. You can't believe how heavenly it felt. Thank you."

No way could he respond with my cunt all but implanted on his face so I raised myself up and off him.

After I did I felt sorry for him when I saw how wet he was..."Oh my, you're literally soaked. Let me get a towel for you."

As I was drying his face..."I'm so sorry Walter."

"No need to be Lacey, I enjoyed the way you cummed all over me. But you really out did yourself. Can't recall you ever cumming like that before. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed like you squirted...and pretty heavily. I don't know what got you so sexually aroused the past few days, but you sure let loose with a flood of pussy juice."

"Felt like I squirted from my end too, but it's hard to tell because of the position I was in. Now what's your pleasure? If you want, I'll be glad to suck your cock until you cum in my mouth."

"Nothing I'd like better, all except I'd much rather do you in the ass. Been thinking about nothing but since Wednesday. You know how much I love fucking your lovely asshole."

"Be my pleasure. I'd be crazy to refuse an offer like that. First I get my pussy eaten, then my ass fucked. But make sure you lick my bumhole first. You know how much I enjoy it."

"You shouldn't even have to ask."

"I'm just afraid you might rush things since I know your motor has been running at full speed since Wednesday."

As is the norm for us I positioned myself on my forearms and knees sideways at the foot of the bed so we both would have a good view of things in the mirror. Once I was, Walter got behind me and soon as he was he parted my bum cheeks before attacking my asshole with his tongue. Up & down he licked before swirling his tongue around in tight little circles over my anal ridges. When it comes to rimming, Walter is simply superb. But he always saves the best for last. Being tongue fucking my butthole until I'm about to orgasm. Except he usually stops as soon as he senses I am and it's when the next thing I feel is his cockhead pressing against my saliva soaked anus.

While holding me firmly by both hips he plunged forward and with hardly any effort his cockhead popped in easily beyond my anal ring. Which isn't surprising based on how often we fuck anally. To say my asshole is accustomed to anal intercourse would be an understatement. Between vaginally and anally, we probably fuck more anally by a ratio of two to one.

Once Walter's cockhead was embedded in my ass, he inserted the rest of his eight inch dick in one smooth motion, which felt heavenly as he did until he butted up against my bum. After a short pause he began a slow but steady humping motion. Long deep strokes with his balls gently bumping against my pussy every time he plunged forward. Gradually his pace quickened and as it did I could feel another orgasm building.

I watched Walter in the mirror as he humped away in my ass, a sight I never tire of seeing. Even of my tits swaying as Walter thumps against me. My only regret is I can't actually see his cock sliding in & out of my asshole. The only time I have is in a video he occasionally takes for my viewing pleasure.

As I continued to watch us in the mirror I was surprised to see some movement in the background outside the bedroom door in the hallway. I almost panic at first thinking someone had broken into the house. Then it dawned on me if there was anyone there it had to be my sister. Without being obvious by looking directly at the doorway in the mirror I could see it was her. I could barely make her out since it was dark in the hallway and she was on the far side of the hall. She was obviously being careful not to be noticed...or heard. And from where she was standing, partially hidden by the door jam, she wasn't able to see us directly. Only our reflection in the mirror. Thankfully the way Walter was looking into the mirror from the opposite direction as me he couldn't see the doorway. I wondered why we never thought to close the door, but we didn't since we've never had to. Even with Brenda staying with us since the house is a 125 foot long ranch with the master bedroom on one end and her bedroom on the other.

I couldn't imagine how she ended up being there, and watching us like she was. Needless to say it put my pending orgasm on hold, but only temporarily. For a second I thought about saying something to Walter, but didn't. It would have been very embarrassing for all concerned if I did. Finally I decided to act like she wasn't there and let her enjoy the show. Plus being the exhibitionist I am, I began to enjoy the fact we were being watched and was glad we hadn't closed the door. I even began to get goosebumps it turned me on so much. Especially since it was my sister. The only thing I was worried about was Walter saying something like the time we fucked anally the day before she arrived when he wondered out loud if her asshole was pretty as mine. Even though he said it at my insistence to talk dirty, I was worried he might say something again. Finally I stopped trying to discreetly watch her as she watched us and concentrated on how incredibly good I felt between Walter ass-fucking me and being watched by my sister as though she was a Peeping Tom.

Wasn't long after I did I felt my delayed orgasm slowly rebuild deep in my vagina. While I purposely didn't scream or screech when I orgasmed earlier since I was worried my sister might hear me, I wasn't going to hold back this time. Might sound strange, but not being able to let loose vocally when you have an intense orgasm can put a damper on things.

"I'm about to orgasm Walter, but I don't want you to cum until after I do. And when you do, I want you to shoot your cumload all over me instead of unloading in my ass. Okay?"

"Your desire is my command Lacey."

My only response was..."Now fuck me hard and fast until I cum."

He did, and it didn't take long before I orgasmed. And while I thought my orgasm earlier was intense, it paled in comparison with Walter humping my ass like crazy and my sister watching us. Even if I tried, I couldn't have stopped from screeching, and repeatedly as I let loose with one loud cunt fart after another and all but squirted again. It must have sounded like a porno movie because of all the obscene noises I was making. Including gasping for air when my orgasm began winding down.

"Wow Lacey...that was quite the orgasm. You're simply the best. I don't think anyone orgasms like you do from being ass-fucked. Now if you don't mind, it's my turn."

As soon as he said it, he withdrew his dick from my asshole and as I watched in the mirror he began beating his man-meat frantically until the first cum stream shot out along with groaning loudly. And while Walter is normally not a "shooter" his first cum shot landed high on my back between my shoulder blades. The next two or three splattered on my ass while Walter made sure the last couple landed directly on my asshole.

To give my sister a little something extra to see I reached back with one hand to scoop up one of the cum loads off my ass with two fingers before inserting them in my mouth to suck clean. A process I repeated a second time.

"As much as I love you filling my ass with your hot cum Walter, I get nearly as much enjoyment when you shoot it all over me. Feels wonderful when you do."

"My pleasure Lacey, now let me get something to clean you off."

As he did, I stayed in the position I was in and while not being obvious looked in the mirror for my sister. Just as I did I saw her turn and leave...and quietly as a mouse. If I hadn't spotted her earlier I would have never known she was there. The question was, why and for how long.

After Walter cleaned me it was time to get some sleep. Unfortunately I didn't get much thinking about my sister, and how she ended up outside our bedroom. I wasn't concerned about her seeing or watching us have sex. Actually, I hoped she enjoyed it as much as I did from knowing she was. I couldn't imagine she didn't. But I couldn't help but wonder if she would ever mention anything, or how I should respond if and when she did. Should I act surprised and embarrassed, or be honest and let her know I knew she was there and how much it turned me on. It was going to be an interesting day tomorrow.

12