All Comments on 'Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 03'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
babaloo92babaloo929 months ago

Nice succession. They should do this everytime they can. Shower together, him in the back she has to pee and let's loose in his legs. Turns him in and he pees in her ass.

bluecatz123bluecatz1239 months ago

Great story, definitely keep it going. I think it would be really hot if you took the fuck toy route.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

In the next chapter you should have Samuel avoid Zoey around the house. Have her think it's because he regrets it and doesn't love her like she though he did. Finally after a few days she confronts him late at night and it's revealed that he is scared because he loves her so much and is afraid he is hurting her both physically with sex and her future. They have a good heart to heart where he reveals that he always felt strongly about her, even when she told him as a kid that she loved him. He called her weird because he didn't know how to react. After this the two have sex again where Zoey offers anal again, but Samuel says he wants her another way and the two have passionate sex where he cums in her, much to her vocal delight.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wherever you take this story, keep it to ONLY Samuel and Zoey. NEVER bring their parents, friends or ANYONE else into the mix. Keep it sweet, loving and romantic. I have no idea why so many writers think that the more people involved the better. IT'S NOT!! 5*

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

@babaloo92 - Thank you for another comment! Have you read some of my other work? Quite a few of them include pee-play, sometimes in quite extreme forms. I was thinking that maybe I should leave that out of this particular series, since I know it's not for everyone and I have stories like that in my library already - although if it's something that people desire then I am more than happy to put it into this story too! Maybe in a later chapter though. But your wish has been noted!

bluecatz123bluecatz1239 months ago

@Devinter

I read your Dawn series and really like the direction you took it. If you could add some of the pee play and dirty anal / ass to mouth it would take this one to the next level. It may not be fore everyone, but I think with the characters and the setup getting kinkier here would be good.

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

@bluecatz123 - Well, that's multiple people requesting things to get dirtier already! Fair enough - I hear you, loud and clear. Chapter 4 is actually nearly finished, but I can spice it up a little bit. We'll leave the pee stuff for a later chapter I think but I'll be sure to get around to it sooner rather than later then! Thank you for commenting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love it up to this point. My opinion: Love, oral, pussy, anal and a little kinkier . I agree with keeping it just the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i like this a lot. i read the other comments and instead of piss play why not go the bondage route? i like the domination, i think you should lean into it, do something different and challenge yourself as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Definitely leave watersports for an entirely different chapter, like even have it be a different sub story imo. You'll get a boarder audience keeping it without watersports as the main story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Again, well told.

Could have used more foreplay before cock in ass.

Nothing with her boobs? Why?

Not much with her pussy. At least she could have had him 'feel' how wet she was.

She could have sucked his cock to get it wet and lubricated before it entered her ass.

Some playing with his balls would have been nice too.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

+1 to adding some light bondage, and spanking.

No to adding water sports, leave that to other stories.

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

I've got a fair bit of bondage in my other work-in-progress series, Dawn of Corruption, that I am writing simultaneously. To be fair, I also have a fair bit of pee stuff in there. I don't want the two series to be too similar in the end. That being said, these things might still show up in one chapter or two as we move forward! Especially since spanking and light bondage are two things I am very fond of delivering to willing ladies in real life.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG7 months ago

I am enjoying this more and more...I have no suggestions because the series is written...unless you decide to add more chapters. Your imagination is fantastic!

Mom...I like when moms get involved...they have needs too, and you said Mom is getting 'suspicious'...πŸ˜‰

Five**5**Stars...for sure!!πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How did she cum? It was Anal

DevinterDevinter7 months agoAuthor

@Anon - It's entirely possible to cum from anal sex, and the odds of this happening increases exponentially if your aren't particularly used to climaxing in a different manner. The body sort of trains itself to like a certain thing, believe it or not. Some women can climax entirely from stimulation to their nipples too, and I've even heard of women who can cum from giving blowjobs to their man, without even touching themselves - though I believe that is extremely rare.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I've very much enjoyed the story so far.

The build up was at a nice pace as Zoey chipped away steadily at Samuel's resistance.

The section describing their attending the lantern festival was wonderfully romantic and quite touching.

Until you turned on the anal action, and in a public bathroom no less, which I think was a serious mistake.

Zoey's looking all pretty after taking her time to really catch his eye with a very feminine outfit that provoked romance in their evening. Then walking home and holding hands after setting their lanterns loose really added a nice touch of closeness.

I think this should have lead to slow and caring vaginal sex that would've happened somewhere they could lay together comfortably and love each other slowly.

Butt sex in a public bathroom like you described ruined the mood of Zoey getting Samuel to fall in love with her, which is what she wanted to have happen.

But hey, at least the bathroom was recently cleaned. (And I'll bet there was at least ONE herpes sore hiding in the bottom of a feminine napkin repository that the author didn't know about.)

I am not against anal sex. On the contrary. In fact, I'm a big fan of it. For this story, I just think it should have happened later on after they got themselves more established romantically, and in a much more relaxed setting, like in a nice comfortable bed.

Too boring, you say?? Too vanilla?

Ok....how about out back behind Ned's fishing gear, taxidermy and custom colostomy bags, in the trunk of a green and mauve AMC gremlin and using 90wt gear oil for lube after they've been snorting detergent and drinking thunderbird wine for four or five hours?

Oh, wait.....I know. Virginia is for lovers.

How about on a pew in a church using liquid comet for lube, with a couple of open bibles strategically placed under Zoey's torpedo tube to catch the cast off after the bomb goes off?

See? I told you I was easy to get along with.....

Sincerely,

B4PW.

DevinterDevinter4 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous - You're in for a lot of disappointment with the later chapters, I'm afraid. The whole storyline tip-toes right on the line of "wait, isn't this far too perverted to be loving?" - I have other stories that are more of the properly romantic type.

MrBill36MrBill363 months ago

Amazing! I have only experienced this one time in my long life. Once tried, the memory never dies. It was amazing but also so very naughty. Now I’m to old to even get a hardon - just semi hard now. Oh well, life goes on. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Real love leads to vaginal sex. Butt fucking is purely sex play.

DevinterDevinter12 days agoAuthor

@Anonymous - Sure, you are entitled to that opinion, but this is a fictional story. I have many other stories that leads to vaginal sex, including in the incest category between brother and sister. Try reading one of those instead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...