All Comments on 'Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 04'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Sex_CrazedSex_Crazed9 months ago

They definitely should get caught. Maybe they could seduce the mom to keep their secret, I'm not sure. More loving sex less fuckdoll, although fuckdoll has its place. Just my thoughts.

bluecatz123bluecatz1239 months ago

Another fantastic chapter Devinter! I think it’s awesome that you incorporate the feedback of your readers.

I would say it’s better if it stays between Zoey and Sam, and they don’t get caught. It seems more special between the two of them. Getting kinkier and dirtier and pee play and more ass to mouth goes well with the story, and stands out from everything else in the incest category. I like the balance and would say fuckdoll while they are fucking and loving during the interactions inbetween.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Don't add the mother in. Would ruin the loving aspect.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise.

Well written.

But NEEDS the foreplay and preliminaries rather than immediate cock into ass.

Getting repetitious.

Maybe she could try touching his ass, and finger it to show him how good it feels.

Four stars.

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

Thankful for all the feedback! Whenever I write a sex scene, I tend to focus quite a bit on one specific thing that's happening, simply because my way of writing is rather descriptive and lengthy. I do agree that some foreplay is necessary in upcoming chapters though. But I can't easily write a scene that starts with a blowjob, and then cunnilingus, followed by penetration, because that scene alone would likely be 10,000 words long. So I usually have to split it into one primary focus, in order to do it justice, because rushing through something just isn't what I'm good at. I promise that next chapter won't be all about anal sex though! Thank you guys for commenting and reading!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

you ended up not linking it into the series, i think

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

@Anon - I'm using the automatic linking function, but it's a little slow at times. Can take a day or two before things get connected. It should resolve itself eventually! Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He only fucks her in the ass. He says it’s because he doesn’t want to get her pregnant but in truth he loves fucking her tight little ass. This is slightly sexily submissively humiliating to her but she’ll do anything to please him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Idk. Story good and well written. Won’t be reading more after the rape of his sister’s ass. Out of control dominance with NO regard for her. Can’t figure why given your proclivity for rape sex that he didn’t ram his dick down her throat and duck her face too. Missed a chance for some real depravity and sadism. Please move to BSDM where it belongs. Sexual violence is no fucking joke.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Definitely include pee play, and I'm torn between the idea of keeping it loving just between Sam and Zoey, and including Mom, who might have a lovely incestuous past, which is why she recognized it so quickly. Great writing though, looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is 4/4, will there be more?

I think you hit the right balance between dominance & sweet, Sam being "in the moment" & filling his desires.

+1 on he prefers her ass.

Do condoms not exist in this world?

No on mom, or anyone else joining in.

Leave out the water sports.

Caught or not caught? Major turning point for the series if they are.

Mom is definitely suspicious, they should continue off site.

Zoey has an exhibitionist tendency that could be explored, possibly involving Quinton- use his place for their next session.

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

There will be more parts to the series. It's not complete yet. Condoms certainly exist in this world. Samuel has a strong anal preference and that might be the main motivator for lusting over his sister's butt rather than her pussy. As for things getting a bit too rough in this episode, that's an intentional plot point going forward. Supporting characters like Quentin, Miranda and even Becca might appear more in the future too. But sex will probably stay between Zoey and Samuel. That seems to be what most people want!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbill9 months ago

The story flows along nicely. If you need a story line, how about Mom catching them and joining in, since she doesn't get much at all..

becker92548becker925489 months ago

Good writing. Yes, she is very adventurous and a little piss play could be fun.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I still say sexy Samuel should have a hairy chest to please his sister!

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

Slight delay until next chapter comes out, because I am hard at work on a story for the Summer Lovin' competition. It will also be an incest story though, unrelated to this one, but with a similar feel to it. Next chapter for Zoey and Samuel should be uploaded on Tuesday at the latest, I reckon. But then it might take another few days before it becomes readable on the site. I thank you for your patience!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

Condoms exist, I most definitely think they should get together in all ways, even vaginal sex. Also, she is 18 she can go get her own birth control, or Plan B. But yeah, I absolutely love the emotional aspects of this as well as the physical. I hope they continue to fall in love <3

stockingnutstockingnut6 months ago

Definitely have vaginal sex. She get birth control without mom knowing. Or, maybe mom wants to get involved. Great series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...