Sisters Ch. 08

Story Info
In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
19.2k words
4.77
7.3k
26

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at Natalie, trying not to look too guilty or let any facial movement give me away. But, really, how do I answer that question?

"So, want to tell me what happened?"

I certainly couldn't say "no."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said, turning my head to break eye contact. I'm also fairly sure my face got a little flush.

After a moment, I looked back at Natalie, who was ever so slightly leaning toward me, still looking at me sideways, and I could see one eyebrow flick up, ever so slightly, then back down. This couldn't' be good for me.

She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"There are three reasons I know you're not telling the truth." She held up her fingers as she slowly walked back and forth in front of me. Either staring at me or looking upward.

Crap! This was Courtroom Natalie. She used to go into this when she had something on someone and wanted to draw it out. Last time she did it to me was that summer at Grandma's house where I broke her antique vase and tried to blame it on the dog.

"Firstly," she began in a confident tone, striding confidently, because, I have to say, she was very confident, "when I came in both you and Brianna had flush cheeks. You with your upper cheeks nice and pink and Brianna with a horizontal splash from her nose almost to her ear."

She stopped and looked at me for a response. I didn't have one so I blinked twice. Not in response, just because I had to blink.

"Secondly, you and Brianna both had hard nipples when I came in. Her, subtly under her thin sweater, and you, much more obviously, pushing against, and stretching out, MY tanktop!"

I looked down, and sure enough I was doing a hell of a job stretching out her tanktop. And, yes, my nipples were still hard. Maybe I enjoyed being yelled at? Jeez, it was getting hard to tell what I was into now.

I smiled and exhaled through my mouth with a little laugh. Trying to express the idea of "I think you're wrong" but really doing no such thing.

Natalie continued. Her pace became more strident as she walked in a semi circle around me.

"Thirdly, it doesn't take a keen eye to see that you have some wetness on your panties."

I craned my neck and moved my hips out to see and, as wet as I get, it was no surprise that there was more than a small spot of wetness on my panties.

"Ummm"

"And lastly, unless we're still in Mrs. Hill's English class, you don't wear bubblegum flavored lip gloss." Natalie paused here and walked up to me, placing her finger lightly on my lips. It was warm and soft and though I wasn't sure where this was going, part of me tingled.

I tried to compose myself.

"That was four." I managed to say, in an attempt to distract.

"Huh?"

"You said three reasons. That was four."

Natalie got even closer, her eyes narrowing, staring at me. Not blinking, which might have been the most unnerving thing.

"Nope." She said quietly, and quickly. "Not going to distract me."

Her whole face softened, her eyes became warm and she let a smile crawl across her lips as she pressed into me and gave me a soft, sensual, warm, wet kiss. It lasted for days and felt heavenly. I could feel her breath on me and her hands on my cheeks, holding my head in place. There was no sound other than the kiss and I let that sound surround me like a warm blanket. Then she backed up, looked at me as if gauging me. There was a hint of a smile on her face.

She then turned and stood in front of a chair.

"With this evidence, the prosecution rests."

She sat down, crossing her legs and intertwining her fingers, never for a moment breaking eye contact.

Despite myself, I smiled. It was a wonderful performance. She was brilliant and sexy as all hell as she let her smooth leg bounce lightly as she sat there.

I had to tell her everything. Well, except for the part where Brianna cupped my breast. I'm not sure why, but I didn't think that needed to be out there.

"So she couldn't kiss?" Natalie asked after I told her. Both of us sitting down now.

"Well, you remember kissing grandma?" I asked.

Natalie made a sour face, "With the tight lips and weird pressure?"

"Yup," I nodded, "that's the one. That's why guys didn't want to see her again. They were put off by it. As anyone would be."

Natalie stared off for a moment.

"I'm guessing you helped her, judging by the reaction I saw."

"She's a fast learner," I laughed, "she'll be a heartbreaker, if she figures it out."

Natalie pursed her lips and moved them around a bit, thinking. I could see the wheels turning.

"Not learning too fast, I hope," she said as she leaned forward and touched my hand. Her hand was warm and I definitely could feel the little ridges on her fingertips, including the tiny scar she got from cutting her finger at the cabin that one summer.

I stared into Natalie's eyes as she stood up and took my hand, silently guiding me to the bed. I was being led, and I absolutely loved it.

Next to the bed, Natalie kissed me again. A deep meaningful kiss. It was as if her entire essence was kissing me. Her hands once again on my face, caressing me. It was so light and tender and so unlike Natalie and yet so very arousing. She pushed me back onto the bed, somehow it seemed in slow motion. I wonder now if it was actually in sepia tone.

Natalie gave me a wicked little half smile, then grabbed the edges of my panties and pulled them slowly down my legs. I was getting goosebumps as she looked into my eyes while doing it.

She tossed the panties aside and began to undress.

Her skirt, white with side snaps, fell with a near silent splash at her feet, exposing lace panties with the same type of lattice work as the choker she was wearing. I could feel myself shaking just a little, but quite uncontrollably.

She removed her blouse with a swift and impressive movement. She wasn't wearing a bra, so I could see just how hard her nipples were atop those perfectly formed breasts of hers. Her chest moving impressively as she breathed deep.

As she lowered her panties, she did an exaggerated shimmy, moving her hips in a circular motion, just to tease me I suppose. It worked. I felt as if every square inch of my body was ready to explode.

Natalie crawled up the bed and up me, her arms just brushing against me as she moved up. First my thighs, then my side. I could feel her cool smooth calf sliding against the inside of my leg. I continued to tremble.

She was face to face with me, her eyes searching mine, looking deep into my body, my soul, my very being. THIS is love, I thought to myself. Totally and utterly giving myself to someone and having them know it to their core.

Natalie smiled, closed her eyes, and kissed me deeply as she lowered her body onto mine. I felt the weight of her and partly expected her body would just melt into mine. I could smell the jasmine of her perfume, the weird coconut shampoo and the slight tang of sweat. Intoxicating, every bit of it. Our lips met, parted, met again and separated as our tongues rolled and slid and caressed each other. I lost track of what my hands were doing, but was all too aware of what Natalie's were doing. They were everywhere at once. Teasing, caressing, kneading, pleasuring. I do remember my hand sliding down and cupping, then grabbing, her firm ass. She let out a small, yet unmistakable, sigh as I felt her ass cheek in all its glory.

Natalie's hand slid up my side and gently pulled and pinched my rock hard nipples through the tanktop.

"Nat, let me get this off," I breathed, trying to maneuver myself.

"No," Natalie replied quickly, "leave it on. It's your punishment." She giggled and began kissing and licking down the side of my neck, making the hair on my neck stand up and I felt a shudder surge through my body from my stomach outwards. My toes curling as her tongue licked downward to my cleavage. I could feel her teeth as she gave me little bites. This was a vampire I could accept.

She maneuvered her body between my legs, spreading them and pressing herself down onto me. I could feel her upper thigh on my pussy as I spread my legs wider. She pressed, and slid and her movements sent chills through my body each time she rubbed my clit just. . .the . . .right. . .way.

"Move up a little more on the bed honey." Nat said, giving me a few belly kisses as she got up. I could feel the saliva on my warm skin. I could feel it evaporating and creating an exquisite cool spot. I scooched up on the bed and laid on my back as Natalie fumbled over by the dresser. I saw one sock, then a second, tossed into the air and aside. With a sexy smile and a naughty countenance, Natalie turned and moved back to the bed. She moved with soft fluid motions, like a panther approaching her prey. A willing prey, in this case, but prey nonetheless.

She moved up slow and kissed my leg at intervals. I reached out for her, wanting to kiss her deeply, but she kept just out of easy reach and gave me a playful bit of a 'no no no' finger wag.

With a lithe quickness, she moved up and lifted my right leg up, sliding her left under it and her hips over mine. Oh, so her plan was to trib. Well, I was already soaked and I could see, in the brief glimpse I got of her neatly trimmed pussy, her juices had made her shiny and slick. My right leg rested along the left side of her chest and shoulder as she pressed herself down to me. I could feel it instantly. Her warmth, her weight, her body matching mine in excitement.

"Ooh, Nat. . ." I breathed out.

She didn't say a thing, but held my leg to her and kept an unflinching stare into my eyes and soul. She moved her hips tentatively at first, then with a slow undulating rhythm. It felt, for the first time ever, that she was as wet as I was. Thoughts of us flooding the loft flitted across my brain, then quickly left.

The only sounds were those of our bodies. Gasps carrying messages of desire, the sounds of our bodies slipping and sliding and the occasional stuttered moan connecting us in more than just the physical way.

I could feel my body heating up and it felt like there was not only pleasure, but heat radiating from my pussy as she moved her hips and slid her lips over mine. I could feel the jolts fly through me when she ran a hip movement over my clit. It felt that I was on fire. This felt better than any other time she had done this. I didn't even sense my orgasm was approaching so soon when it hit me. It was less of an earthquake than a roiling angry sea of pleasure, pulsing through me and dropping me down a hole of rapture. My vision got blurry and the heat intensified. I felt that Natalie and I were nothing but fuel for a conflagration of love.

"Nat . . .Nat. . .oh fuck. . .yes. . .fuck" I eeked out, reaching, grabbing, holding pulling Natalie to me. her entire body was moving in a wave, but faster now. I could feel the beads of sweat on my brow and neck beginning to drip deliciously down my skin. I could barely focus, but I definitely could see Natalie's eyes watching my every movement and how little grins punctuated her own stifled moans.

"Cum for me Alison," I heard Natalie say. No, command. I was way ahead of her, as I had been riding the flow of orgasm for what felt like days now. I looked up at her determined face as she kissed my leg, licking it and feeling her press herself to me hard. I came again, hard. My wetness was loud as she moved and I came more and more. Just the thought of my juices mixing with Natalie's sent me over the edge again. I wouldn't have been able to stop if I had wanted to.

"FUCK!!" I yelled. Or screamed. Or yodeled. My eyes shut as the heat from our rubbing engulfed us both. I twitched and shivered and thrashed and heard only bits of what was happening outside of my pounding heart. I seem to remember Natalie collapsing on me before I passed out. I vaguely remember my palm on her breast and her nipple pressing into my skin. Or it was my imagination. Either way, it was fine.

What seemed like hours later, through my post orgasm haze, I could feel Natalie's hand taking mine. Finger intertwined. I let out a soft sigh. Her touch had this magical quality.

Gently, yet firmly, Natalie pulled me to my feet and led me by the hand to the shower. We both stepped in and slowly and painstakingly Natalie washed me. I was in too much of a tired trance to object and even if I hadn't been, I'm not sure I would have objected anyway.

Natalie was thorough, making sure to rinse both of us down afterwards, the cool water quenching the fire. I no longer felt that I was burning up and wrapped my arms around the thin body of Natalie, holding her to me and kissing her with a long soft press.

I stumbled to the bed and lay back, arms splayed as Natalie busied herself getting dressed.

"My god that was amazing!" I said into the room

Natalie laughed. "Yeah, I thought it might work."

I sat up and looked at Natalie.

"What do you mean?"

Natalie walked over to me, seductively swinging her hips, and kissed me on the forehead.

"I bought this special massage oil. It gets hotter the more you rub. I put some on me before we played." Natalie laughed a little.

"So that's why we almost started a fire in here." I said after about a beat too long.

Natalie put on her jacket.

"Yup. And now we can add that to our bag of tricks." She was beaming, "Ok, I'm off to school. Don't forget, you have things to do too."

With that Natalie left and I wondered what I really had to do. Neither of my art classes required me to be there because of my showing this week, and the other classes I was so far ahead, it didn't really matter. I spent the rest of the day at home. Doing nothing and not wanting to do anything.

As evening came, I started messing with Natalie's instruments. Hitting a drum here, plucking a string there, finding out, definitively, that I had no ability on the piano. I picked up a cool looking black and white electric guitar and tried out various rock n roll poses. it was ok, because nobody could see me. . .

"What are you doing?" Natalie was walking toward me slowly, arms out, and palms facing me.

"I'm just. . .just having fun." I smiled as she got closer.

"Be careful with that guitar, it's special." She got closer. It was as if she was trying to disarm me. Put the gun down so we can talk.

I looked at the guitar, strumming a non-chord and looking at her, "What's so special about it?"

Natalie stopped and crossed her arms, "It's a 1966 Rickenbacker 325 Jetglo," she said it as if it were obvious to me. It wasn't.

"And?" I responded. I mean, a guitar is a guitar, right?

"It's the same model John Lennon played."

"John Lennon," I said, thinking, "The Beatles, right?"

Natalie rolled her eyes just a little bit and said, "You make me sad."

She took the guitar from me, examined it to make sure I didn't break it or paint it or make sour cream dip on it.

She spent the better part of the night telling me details of this guitar and thoroughly boring me.

*****************************************************

I fell asleep apparently. I'm guessing around the time Natalie decided to tell me the history of the electric guitar. That was like a bonk on the head for me.

I woke up the next morning with no Natalie in sight. There was a note though

"Hope you slept well. There will be a test later. Go to class, slacker. Love Natalie."

Always a sweet talker, Natalie. I eventually got myself up and into the shower. It was warm and nice and really made me want to go back to bed. But, I figured I should do something today.

I knew that I wasn't really needed for my classes. I'd completed all my graphic design work a few weeks ago and they were coming today to get my paintings for my showing. Other than that. . .I didn't really care.

But, alas, I found myself dressing and mentally preparing myself to sit in a classroom. If nothing else, it was a social thing to do. And there's no way I'd want to have to listen to Natalie complain that I just sat around the house today. Down the stairs and down the street I went.

A few steps down the street I heard a loud roaring engine approach from behind. I spun and looked at a leather clad figure on a loud black motorcycle.

I stood with my mouth open as the motorcycle raced up uncomfortably close and stopped with a squeal of brakes and rubber. Instinctively, I took a step back.

The driver turned his head and took off his helmet to reveal. . . .Ava! She shook her head, her hair cascading and moving and bouncing like some sort of shampoo commercial. And when she stopped, she looked at me with a lopsided smile, her hair somehow fashion show perfect.

"Need a lift little girl?" Ava asked, cocking her head toward the back of the bike.

"I was told never to accept rides from strangers." I answered, trying to be funny.

"But I have some yummy candy." Ava retorted, handing me her extra helmet.

"Sold!"

I got on the back and, unsure exactly how to steady myself, I wrapped my arms around Ava, pressing myself into her back.

"Don't worry, I can still breathe," Ava said. Then she accelerated to about the speed of light and I hadn't felt this scared in a while. It was exhilarating.

Ava sped down the street, through the town and north out along the river road. I tried to ask her a few questions while we were going and turning and leaning, but the sound of the engine swallowed it all up.

We slowed after a few miles and pulled over at a curiously placed ice cream shop. After getting off I could still feel the vibrations of the motorcycle. Not that I was complaining too much. New sensations are always welcome.

We got a couple of cones, walked out behind the shop and sat on an old bench, right near some wildflowers. Ava took off her leather jacket, revealing a heather grey sleeveless shirt and black suspenders. As if she needed them. She leaned back, taking in some of the warm sun, her shirt stretching tight over her torso. Breasts pressing against the fabric and making sure my eyes were glued. There was something about Ava's perfect body that seemed to be poured into every bit of clothing she wore. And the pouring was oh so good.

"Hey, so," I started, "I'm not sure if Brianna told you about when she was over at my place, but. . ."

Ava laughed out loud.

"Oh yeah. She called me before she got down the stairs from your place." She laughed again, enjoying the ice cream with a few licks. I watched her a little too closely.

"That girl," she continued, casually, "She is smitten, I'll tell you that."

"What?" I tried to act less confused than I was.

"She's not gay. I'd say she's not even into girls. If she was, I'd know. But you. She has a place for you. Whatever it is, she trusts you and. . ." she looked out over the field, "she'd do just about anything you wanted."

Ava looked at me seriously. I'm not sure if I looked back at her with seriousness, confusion, or lust.

"But I'm with Natalie. That's not going to change. She's gotta know that." I said, softly.

"Oh, she knows. She went on and on about how lucky you two were to find each other. I just think she. . . trusts you enough to try things."

Ava stood up and walked over to me, her eyes never deviating from mine. She didn't have a smile on her face, but her lips turned ever so slightly up at the edges. I'm sure this was a natural thing she was given. Some women get nice eyebrows, she got sexy lips.

Her left hand reached out and her fingers slid along my jaw line. I could feel the edges of her nails as they made their way toward my ear. She leaned down, I could feel her breath on my skin as she got close. She pressed her soft warm lips to mine. I could feel both urgency and a control in that kiss. I responded. It was all encompassing and lasted a month and when she broke the kiss, she said very quietly, "If you're not careful, you could break her."