Sisters Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her silently as she put her leather jacket on. I was stunned and knew what she said was basically correct.

***************************************************************

With far too much speed, Ava took me back to town and dropped me off at school. She gave me a wink, closed her visor and sped off with a loud roar, which drew attention to me. I smiled a bit weakly, then made my way into the school grounds.

I walked toward the art building, not really needing to do anything, but figuring if I was going to go anywhere, that's where I should go.

I crossed the courtyard and saw Brianna standing by a post, head down, shifting her weight from one foot to the other slowly. She held her hands in front of her long pleated skirt and the straps of her backpack had pulled her white blouse so that the top button was undone.

As I got nearer, Brianna raised her head, a beaming smile and squinting eyes greeted me, then she lowered her head a bit. She seemed confused about how she was feeling.

"Hey Bri," I began, "How are you this morning?"

Brianna looked up, her eyes looking at me seriously. She took my hand and led me to a bench nearby.

"I just want to say," Brianna said, barely audible, "that I'm not sorry for what we did." She looked up to gauge my reaction. I didn't say anything. "I really enjoyed it and. . .I hope you didn't get in any trouble with Natalie, because. . ." she was getting a little misty eyed, "I wouldn't want you and her. . "

I cut her off, taking her hands. "Bri, it's ok. Everything is fine. There was no trouble with Natalie. Me and her are fine. Me and you are fine. In fact, I enjoyed it too. Quite a bit actually."

Brianna looked up with a smile, almost disbelieving, but sniffed and gripped my hand a little tighter. "So everything. . .she wasn't mad at you or me?"

I smiled to reassure her. "No, she wasn't mad. Made me tell her what happened, but she wasn't mad. Like me, she adores you."

Brianna laughed a bit, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Whew, you don't know how relieved that makes me. I spoke to Ava and she didn't think it would be a problem, but I just worried." She was chuckling a little. Mostly in relief, I guessed.

"It's just. . .would it be ok. . .I mean. . .could we do that again. . .sometime?" Her head was down, but she looked up at me with her enormous eyes. Even if I wanted to say no, I couldn't have.

"Of course. Who wouldn't want to kiss you?" I laughed. She laughed. We laughed.

After a brief moment of silence, Brianna leaned forward and kissed my cheek. Very soft and sweet.

She then got up and left. I didn't realize it in the moment, but that kiss, right out in the open, might have been the most daring thing she'd ever done. I let that sink in.

I went with her to art class and everyone kept coming up to me and asking me how I was so calm with my showing coming up so soon. Well, until everyone started making a big thing about it I was calm. But with each person's "you must be so nervous" remark, I actually did get a little bit more nervous. I knew I shouldn't have been. All my work was done. Every bit. Though, maybe I should have put a little more blue in the sky in that one painting. Or worked on the eyelashes more in the other one. I needed a dose of Natalie's lack of self-doubt.

Brianna gave me a second-longer-than-usual hug as I left.

"You coming to The Struggling Man tonight? Nat's playing."

Brianna was all smiles, "Of course, I'll see you there!"

*******************************************************

I walked home and let my self-doubt creep in. Were my paintings good enough? Was I? Would I be embarrassed? Might they boo me? I was shaking just a little when I entered the loft. Natalie was already home. She was in her rehearsal area, guitar strapped on her, headphones on, tanktop and panties, and unicorn slippers completing the outfit.

For a moment Natalie didn't notice me and was blissfully playing away. She saw me and stopped, letting a silly grin spread easily across her gorgeous face. She could see I was a bit out of sorts and took off the headphones.

"You ok?" She asked, fiddling a little with the guitar.

I took a deep breath.

"Yeah, I'm just. . .I'm a little worried about my show. Have you got the music for it yet? I mean, do you know what you're going to play?" I sat down tensely in a very tense pose, looking at Natalie.

"Oh sure," Natalie said, confidently, "I've got it down. You know what death metal is, right?"

I pursed my lips a bit and could feel myself begin to shake.

Natalie attacked her guitar, making it emit a loud and raucous sound, all the while yell-singing "Kill kill kill, kill-kill-kill." She whipped her head up, the bob just disorganized enough to be willfully sexy. She smiled wide until she saw me wringing my hands. She took off her guitar and pulled up a chair in front of me.

"Hey, honey, it's ok. We're really going to be playing a variation of Brahms symphony #4 in E minor. Ok?" She lifted my chin up and looked into my eyes, her eyebrows raised and little wrinkles appeared on her forehead.

I let out a quick laugh and took her hand.

"I just need to relax." I closed my eyes and tried breathing deeply, which just make me more aware than I was doing something I don't normally do. Not relaxing at all.

Natalie talked to me slowly and calmly and just her voice alone was enough to make me feel better.

"You know what you need? You need a yoga relaxation technique that I have improved upon." Natalie smiled and took my hand, having me stand up.

Slowly she took off my clothes, leaving me naked and I watched her do the same. Her body was a marvel. I was drinking in every subtle curve. Just amazed at the way the line of her hips to her waist slid so easily. I reached out to touch her, but Natalie caught my hand and gave me an "eh eh eh" with a finger wag.

Natalie pulled up two chairs and set them facing each other a few feet apart.

"Sit down on that chair, feet shoulder width," she said, pointing at the chair, as if I wasn't sure what a chair was.

I sat down and Natalie sat opposite. She was looking confident, as usual, but almost sedate, which was unusual. She put her feet against the inside of each of my feet. The outside of her knees touching the inside of mine, almost to my inner thigh. Her skin was warm.

"Now," she began, "put one hand on each of my shoulders."

I did as she said, and she did the same to me. Her skin looked so cool in its paleness, but was warm and inviting.

We were both just about on the edge of the chairs.

"Lean forward and touch my forehead to yours." I leaned forward, as she did, and met her head between us. Was this some kind of meditation thing or. . .

"Now Alison, whatever happens, just keep looking into my eyes. Don't look up, down or sideways. Concentrate on my eyes and my voice. Do you understand?"

I crinkled my face a little in a subtle way to let her know I didn't know what the hell she was doing. But if I stopped doing things every time I didn't know what Natalie was doing, I'd never get anything done.

"Fine, you got me." I smiled.

I looked into her eyes. So close. I could hear and feel her breathing. I could see the flecks of blue green in her eyes. The way she was looking at one of my eyes, then the other. I could see why this was relaxing.

"Can you feel my fingertips Alison?" She asked, gently kneading her fingertips on my shoulders, as if slowly preparing to penetrate into my skin.

"Yes, Nat, I think . . ."

"Don't think. Concentrate on my voice. On my eyes. On my touch."

Natalie began to talk slowly, softly, in almost a monotone.

"Look into my eyes. Breathe. Feel my hand on your shoulders."

The more she spoke, the more calm I felt. Her words surrounded me like a warm blanket. Still I looked into her eyes.

All I could see were her eyes. The rest of her body, the room, the town, disappeared. Nothing existed but her voice, her hands on my skin, and her eyes.

I felt weightless as her hands slid easily, effortlessly, down from my shoulders to my side. It was exhilarating, yet calming. Each finger sent bolts of electricity through my body. There was no other feeling than her touch. No other vision than her eyes.

I let out a soft sigh.

"Feel my fingers Ali," Natalie whispered, her voice echoing through a thousand years, "breathe toward me."

I had no idea what she meant, but it seemed to make sense at the time.

Her hands, so warm they almost melted into me, swept easily to my chest, cupping my breasts and sliding above, around and below. I involuntarily shuddered, but maintained eye contact with Natalie.

The next thing I felt was the palm of her hands pressing and rubbing lightly on my nipples. I hadn't noticed, by my nipples were very hard. I had lost contact with my body so well, that I didn't notice until she touched me.

I let out a soft yet stuttering moan.

Natalie's pupils widened at my moan. Her hands caressing me and I could feel the waves of pleasure emanating from the way she touched me.

Her hands moved down my stomach. My muscles tightened and twitched instinctively as her hands wove their way lower. My eyes started to lose focus. I could see Natalie's eyes swimming before me. That's when I felt it. Her fingers sliding astride my lips. Light, effortless, teasing.

"Oooohhh," I let out in a soft moan, Natalie's fingers teasing and ramping up my excitement. Her touch was intoxicating as her voice. Though soft and calm, her voice captivated me and oozed sexiness. I wasn't going to last long at this rate.

When her fingertip rubbed lightly over my clit I my whole body twitched quickly and I felt the hair rise on my skin.

"Feel my fingers. Let your body follow your mind," Natalie said, her eyes shimmering as she spoke. My eyes were watering now, almost unable to maintain contact with Natalie and although her touch was not too invasive, I was teetering on the edge of a tremendous orgasm. And I knew Natalie knew it. This gave her power. Which, at the moment, I was happy to let her have.

With a swift, yet smooth, movement, Natalie slid her middle finger lengthwise down over my clit, pressing it between my lips and into me. I began to shudder as my orgasm took over my senses. I could still feel her skin on my clit, her finger in me, moving in slow, urgent, circles. I could hear her voice softly. But everything else faded away.

"Nat, oh, fuck," I eeked out, my view, when I opened my eyes, was merely my own tears making everything a Monet painting.

Natalie kept up as I shuddered.

"Fuck. . .Nat. . ..I'm cumming. . .don't. . .stop. . ." I felt myself sliding off the chair, I tried to control my hands to hold Natalie, but was unable to. I fell. It felt like I was descending down a long warm well. Wave after wave of emotion and feeling swept me from side to side and though I tried to form sentences the only thing that came out were moans of ever increasing volume. My heat was racing, my body shaking and though almost totally out of it, I could feel myself on my back.

I managed to get a clear glimpse and saw a smiling Natalie above me, moving closer and kissing me with intensity. Our lips pressed together with passion and our playing tongues seemed to push me once more over the edge. I came again, moaning into her mouth and wanting it both to never end and to stop instantly. I got neither.

"Let yourself go," Natalie cooed to me between kisses, "everything is fine."

And it was. We kissed and held and just about every ounce of my energy had been expended by cumming so many times. I didn't even notice that Natalie had gotten up, dressed and covered me with a comforter. Very nice of her, considering.

"Nat," I said weakly, sitting up on my elbows, "where are you going?"

Natalie looked down at me with a crooked smile.

"Off to The Struggling Man. I've got to set stuff up. Sound check. You know." She shrugged, then said, "And, I don't care if your legs don't work. You better show up tonight." Then she walked to the door, keeping her eyes on me with a half menacing/half playful smile on that delightfully smug face of hers. My god I adored her.

I nodded.

And with that, she was gone.

*****************************************************************

By the time I made my way to The Struggling Man, the place was pretty packed. There was a chalk sign out front trumpeting "Nat Little and the Band of Rejects." Interesting name.

I twisted my way through the crowd and found a booth off to the side. Not too close, but not too far away either. A place to hear the music well, but also be able to talk to someone else without yelling. I sat down, noticing how my red skirt seemed to match the leather of the bench seats. Not planned. Happy accident.

I was looking for a waitress when I saw Ava wading through the crowd toward me. Two mugs in one hand, a pitcher of beer in the other.

She saw me watching her come toward me and began to sway her hips in an exaggerated fashion. In a way that if I did it, it would provoke laughter. With her, it provoked lust. Or maybe that was just me. It didn't hurt that she was wearing an audaciously sexy outfit. Tartan plaid skirt, knee high black socks, black single strap flats, and a white button up shirt. If she was cosplaying a catholic school girl, she was going about it in the best of ways. Though I don't think a catholic schoolgirl would show as much cleavage. Or wear black lipstick. Though I haven't visited all catholic schools.

"I took the liberty of ordering," Ava said, setting the things down and sitting to my left, "I figured you wouldn't mind."

"I was expecting champagne, but if this is what you common folk drink, I'll go along with it."

I smiled a stupid smile at her. She covered her luscious mouth and laughed.

"Yes, you will go along with it! haha. And if you're lucky, I'll even order a second round."

I nodded, "Deal."

We sat and drank and laughed and talked and the place became more crowded, everyone wanting to hear Natalie perform. MY Natalie. That made me smile.

Ava was laughing about some guy who was both hitting on her and bragging about how hot his girlfriend was, when I looked to the entrance and saw Brianna standing there. She had a 'lost little girl' look on her face, hands held in front of her and she seemed as out of place as she could possibly be. I waved my arm and eventually she spotted me, her smile erupting into brightness as she glided to us. She was wearing a light sweater and blue jeans so blue and so new, you could still see the creases on the legs. I think this actually made her look more adorable.

Brianna positively bounded to the table and greeted Ava and me with little kisses on our cheeks, prompting a look from me to Ava, who just smiled. Brianna sat to my right.

"Want something to drink?" Ava asked.

"Ummm," Brianna put her hand to her chin in thought, "a coke would be fine."

Ava left and Brianna started to talk like she'd already had enough caffeine for both of us. Talking fast and almost without a break, she was almost Natalie-esque in her domination of the conversation. I just smiled and let her talk. She was having fun and I wasn't going to be a kill joy.

Then I felt it. Her hand. On my thigh. Not an accident. Purposefully. Warm, soft, caring hand.

Brianna kept talking and we carried on a conversation as if she didn't have her hand on my thigh and wasn't slowly moving it on my skin, and hadn't just slid up and slightly under my skirt and wasn't making me just a little excited. Well, a LOT excited. I slowly let my legs open a little. Why not see how far she'd go, I thought. Or maybe I wanted to see how far I'd go.

Ava returned and I gave her a wide eyed "look at this" look as well as a head nod. Ava immediately noticed what Brianna was doing and began to laugh as she sat back down.

"Why are you laughing?" Brianna asked in her sincere way.

Ava shook her head, "Just thinking about something that happened the other day."

That seemed to sate Brianna, who stood up.

"I'll be right back. Bathrooms over there, right?"

"Yup."

As Brianna melted away into the crowd I leaned over to Ava.

"I have to worry about breaking her?"

Ava laughed some more, leaning back and either purposefully or accidentally pushing her chest out.

"Don't listen to me. I don't know what I'm talking about, obviously."

I smiled back.

Brianna came back and her hand immediately went back to my thigh, eliciting a small laugh from Ava.

The band came on stage and we all clapped and I could see Brianna turning her face to me. Wide smile, shining eyes. I watched Natalie in her element up there, getting ready to play.

And then I figured. . . I could play a little too.

The band went into a song without introduction. Sounded like the blues to me. Or rock. Something I wasn't familiar with. Brianna's hand was sliding along my inner thigh and I figured I'd see if I couldn't turn the tables.

I reached over and put my hand on her upper thigh.

Her hand froze for an instant. In fact, her whole body froze. Her face took on a look of. . .worry? Calm? Confusion? Trepidation?

She gave my leg a squeeze and returned to normal. If normal is having her slim fingers dance on my extremely sensitive upper and inner thigh.

The song ended. Or another song ended. I wasn't sure.

Then I noticed that Natalie and another person were sitting in chairs at the front of the stage with acoustic guitars. Just them, guitars, and a spotlight.

"This," Natalie started, "goes out to my honey. . .Alison." She looked at me and smiled a warm smile and I tingled.

Brianna let out a little excited yelp and her fingers danced some more, her pinkie just touching the front of my panties. I tingled even more.

They started strumming their guitars quickly and it sounded quite nice. Some people clapped along.

I've just seen a face I can't forget

the time and place

where we just met

Natalie was staring into my eyes. I looked back. The distance meant nothing as she sang.

She's just the girl for me

and I want all the world to see

We've met mm mm mm mm

One line flowed to the next, pulling me forward. Each word meaning more, creating a whole. I was directly in front of Natalie now. Floating inches from her.

Had it been another day

I might have looked the other way

And I'd have never been aware

But as it is I'll dream of her

Tonight di di di dididi

No one but Natalie and I. I felt warm. Safe. Loved. Her face smiled without smiling. The words flowing over my body.

Falling, yes I am falling

And she keeps calling

Me back again

I knew there were eyes on me. I didn't care. This was everything. This moment. This feeling. I smiled without thinking. Wanting to luxuriate in her performance.

I have never known

The like of this, I've been alone

And I have missed things

And kept out of sight

But other girls were never quite

Like this, di-di-di-di'n'di

The music, the emotions, the crowd. It all got to be a large blur in my vision. I wasn't crying, YOU were crying.

I heard the final chord play and yelps from the stage. Ava and Brianna hugging me and were chattering on about. . . whatever. I watched Natalie get up and look at me, bow a little exaggerated bow and blow me a kiss. There was an audible "Awww" from the crowd.

******************************

Natalie finished her show and joined us in the booth, still on a high from performing. She held my hand at the table, her fingers intertwined with mine. I saw Brianna sneaking looks at our hands from time to time. Curiosity or jealousy or interest. Hard to tell, really.