Sisters Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brianna, this is my mom. Mom, this is Brianna. She's a good friend and in my art classes."

Brianna gave my mom a kiss on the cheek in greeting and I couldn't help but smile at how this girl had come out of her shell. My mom, on the other hand gave me a look. And she didn't even know yet.

Brianna took her leave and I walked with my mom to one painting after another. It was nice to hear unadorned praise from her. You know how mothers can be.

We approached "Reclining Nude" and I noticed Ava standing there.

"Ava, mom. Mom. . .Ava."

Ava turned her look toward mom and smiled her unstoppably sexy smile.

"Nice to meet you in person. I 'met' you on a skype once after Alison and I worked out."

My mom smiled and blushed. Ava had that effect on people.

I left to get us some glasses of champagne and returned to find Ava aggressively flirting with mom. And she was doing a damn good job.

She was talking and would occasionally place her hand on my mom's elbow. Mom was maintaining eye contact, all while brushing her hair behind her ear. If I didn't stop this, it would be a matter of minutes before Ava was successful.

"Hey, Ava, can I talk to you about something for a second? I'll be right back mom." I ushered Ava toward the drinks table.

"Could you stop hitting on my mom?"

Ava cocked her head sideways. "Why? She's hot. And if I can't have you, I might as well have the older version of you, right?"

Yes, mom was hot. Yes, she would fall under the spell of Ava. And yes, she would enjoy it, but. . .

"Look, I'm trying to get her together with someone tonight, ok? If you turn on your considerable charms, then it won't work."

Ava considered it for a moment.

"Fine, but you owe me if I go home alone."

"Deal," I said, extending my hand, "just stop seducing her."

"Ok. I see a few other prospects out here." And with that, she walked out into the slowly moving, well dressed crowd.

During a break in the music, I walked to Natalie. Leaving mom to check out my other works.

"Mom's here. I had to ward off Ava. But I haven't seen Aunt Stacy." As the words came out of my mouth, I saw her.

Natalie pointed, "And there she is. Man her legs are long."

Aunt Stacy was wearing airy beige slacks, with slits along the calves, a purple top and a beige and purple flecked vest. It was both dressy and casual. She had her hair done nicely and clearly spent a lot of time trying to look good. Though even without trying she would still be smoldering.

I took my leave of Natalie, got a glass of champagne and went to look for Aunt Stacy. I spotted Aunt Stacy and noticed that Ava was already chatting with her, purposefully moving her body in a way that was impossible not to notice. I followed Aunt Stacy's eyes and they were taking in the minute moves of Ava's body. As I approached I heard Ava talking.

". . .and a few drinks. See where it goes, you know."

"Ava!" I interjected, "glad to see you've met my Aunt Stacy. Aunt Stacy, this is my friend Ava."

They both looked at me in surprise.

Ava put her hands on her hips in mock anger.

"Fine. Do you have any other family members here?"

I let out a little laugh. "Not that I know of?"

"Are you sure?" Ava scanned the room quickly, "Because this is just getting ridiculous."

"Nope, everyone's here." I placed my hand on Aunt Stacy's arm.

"Humph," Ava snorted, "Nice to meet you Stacy. I'm off to. . . wander lonely as a cloud, I guess." She gave a look of mock distress.

We all laughed.

The night went on. Mom and Aunt Stacy seemed to go out of their ways to avoid each other, which was more than a little annoying. Despite this, the night was turning out to be a great success. I even met a buyer who was considering an offer on my "Reclining Nude." I was thrilled, if a little hot in the combat jacket.

I saw mom with a glass of champagne and thought about dragging her to Aunt Stacy when Natalie slid in front of me.

"Hi honey," she said, her smile wide, eyes shining and generally being adorable.

"Hi. Thank you for the music, it's wonderful, I. . ." And then she kissed me. It was quick, but soft and moist.

I looked at her with a bit of mild panic. "Nat, what if. . ."

Natalie rolled her eyes, "The only person who would care is mom, and if she tried to make a big deal about it we'll just say she's a crazy drifter lady who's talking nonsense. Ok?"

It wasn't really ok, but I nodded anyway because I'd never really win an argument with Natalie and I was slowly coming around to her point of view of not caring anymore.

Just then I was called to the little makeshift stage that was set up for the event. My fine arts professor introduced me and I was expected to make a speech. This I could do without.

I got up there, the lights and attention were almost too much. I waffled on about this and that and art and school and thanked people and in the heat of the moment I looked over at Natalie. I smiled and finished up my little speech with, "And I couldn't have really done it all without my love; sweet Natalie."

Natalie smiled, people went "awwww" and I saw Brianna clap cute little claps while giving little jumps. I got some hugs from people as I waded back into the crowd. I hugged a few classmates, shook a few hands, and turned and saw mom there. I forgot about her when I mentioned Natalie. I decided to pretend I hadn't done anything amiss.

"Mom!" I gave her a hug, "come with me." I took her to the area designated as the 'dance floor' where a few people were slow dancing. Mom drained her glass of champagne and seemed to be studying my face. I took her hand and started to dance a little, smiling big so she would know this was to be fun. She went along with it. Either she was fine, or the alcohol was having its effect.

We danced to the music and mom was laughing and we were really enjoying ourselves. I held her hand and she didn't seem to mind. It was nice.

I said my goodbyes to everyone, hugs and kisses and told Natalie to bring Aunt Stacy home. Some way we'll get mom and her together, I thought.

I took mom by the hand and we got a cab for the ride home. There was giggling and smiles and the evening felt fantastic.

On the sidewalk before we walked upstairs, mom stopped me, taking my arm.

"So," she began, with a serious look on her face, "you and, uh, Natalie."

I exhaled to compose myself.

"Yeah. I guess you figured it out tonight."

She smiled, "Well, I had my suspicions when I saw you two sleeping naked together last time you both were home."

My eyes got wide. That's why the door was a little ajar that morning! Ohhh, it all made sense.

"Look mom, it's," I wasn't sure what words to put in what order, "we. . .we love each other. Simple as that."

Mom tilted her head ever so slightly, her earring catching the light of the streetlight.

"This could just be a fling or a. . ."

I cut her off.

"No mom. Natalie. . .she's. . .she's my Happily Ever After." I smiled and looked into her eyes, to let her know that I really meant it.

Mom's face softened and a hint of a smile crept onto her face.

"Let's go inside honey," she said, "it's a bit cold out here."

***********************************************

Me and mom (or is that mom and I?) entered the loft and it was as if the conversation we had downstairs was. . .forgotten. She was laughing and joking and complimenting me on the show.

"You want something to drink?"

She put on a faux posh voice, "Yes, and do be quick about it." Then she collapsed into laughter. I'd forgotten how funny my mom could be. She was always acting or pretending or joking when me and Natalie were kids. I think both to make us laugh and to entertain herself.

I handed her a glass of wine, with an exaggerated bow, "Your Highness."

This sent her into another fit of giggles.

"Oh, it was so nice to be out again," she began, "and that music. . .I just wanted to dance the night away." With that she spun around in a little circle, arms in the dancing position.

"Ask and you shall receive," I said, taking the glass from her and placing one hand on her waist and the other embracing hers. We moved, awkwardly at first, but then more smoothly and naturally, in a little spin then step and one and two. Without realizing it, we were moving our bodies closer. So close that my hand was now on her exposed lower back and I could feel her full adult hips pressed to me. I knew my hips were wider than Natalie's, but mom's. . .the word hourglass comes to mind.

She had begun by looking around as we moved, but as we got closer, and slowed our movements, she was concentrating on my face. She looked into my eyes and her features softened. Here she was, beautiful, captivating, warm, gorgeous, and vulnerable. She was pressed to me as a woman. A woman with soft hands, full lips, and hazel eyes with the same fleck of brown that I had in mine. I felt more drunk than I should have. My mind was swimming. I smiled a soft smile and she responded in kind.

I leaned in to kiss her. She closed her eyes and sighed "Oh yes honey," and we kissed. So soft, so moist, so different from what I had experienced. Her lipstick smeared with mine and I opened my mouth and she hers. I could feel her breath as our mouths moved and tried to find even better positions to kiss. My tongue found her and I heard a sigh/moan come from her and her hands were behind my head, holding me to her and I had no intention of moving.

Then it happened. She stopped. Her eyes were wide, her mouth open and she leaned back, looking at me as if I just told her. . .something she couldn't believe.

"Oh honey, Alison, I. . .I. . ." She backed up a foot, one hand on the side of her face, looking at the ground.

"Mom, it's ok," I started, not really sure how I was going to make it ok, "it happened and we're fine. Everyone's fine." I smiled at her and she looked up, a little moisture in her eye.

"No honey, I can't. . .you know I can't."

I stepped toward her, my hand to her face, lifting it up to look at me. She continued to say, over and over, "I can't, I can't, I just can't. . ."

I interrupted her, "Yes," I said evenly with as soft a smile as I could conjure upon my face, "you can."

Mom let out a breath, smiled at me and nodded.

"You're a lovely woman. You deserve everything in the world. And right now I want to give you the things I have in this world." I kissed her again. Her posture was softer as she seemed to acquiesce to me.

Our bodies were once against pressed together and this time I reached behind and began unzipping her dress. When the zipper got most of the way down, mom started to kiss with more passion. This was real. This wasn't the alcohol. This wasn't a mistake. This was desire. Both of us. I didn't let thoughts that I might just be a surrogate for Aunt Stacy fill my head. I had other things on my mind, namely, her dress falling to an elegant pile at her feet and mom breaking our kiss, giving me a sultry look I didn't know she possessed, then reaching behind her and unhooking her lace bra.

I just stared.

Despite her age, she looked fantastic. She still had on her lacy blue panties, to match the dress, and her heels, which looked uncomfortable, but made her legs look incredible.

I moved forward, one hand on her hip, the other going to her breast, and kissing her yet again. She pressed to me and I could feel her eagerness. As we kissed she quickly, and easily, was able to remove my combat jacket.

Her hands then slid between us and I felt her touching my chest through the sweater. I couldn't believe it. Me and mom fondling each other's breasts while kissing. It was surreal. But it was amazing.

Her hair cascaded down and I could feel it brushing along my cheek. It made me tingle.

I broke the kiss and took her hand. "Come with me mom," I said quietly, yet in a tone that booked no argument. She followed me around to the couch. "I'll be just a moment." She sat down, reclining a bit and giving me a naughty half smile that made me wonder how anyone could resist her.

I quickly reached under the bed and found a medium sized vibrator. I didn't want to scare her with one of the ones that Natalie had. Though, to be fair, I had seen my mom with that huge purple toy. Hmmm, no, no. Stay with this one.

I approached her again, smiling at her and as I lowered myself onto her, one hand steadying me body, the other with the vibe, I kissed her. So warm and soft and her arms, and legs, wrapped around me . I fell deeper into her, kissing and enjoying the warmth. This was no girl. This wasn't Ava or Brianna or even Natalie. This was a woman, in every respect. She was radiating so much heat I was amazed. The more we kissed the more it felt that I was being enveloped by the most wonderful and sexy comforter I'd ever known. When I went to get the toy, she had removed her panties. I smiled. One less thing to do.

I rubbed the vibe up and down mom's pussy, my hand wet from her juices. Just like me, I thought, soaking.

As I turned on the vibe, mom said, "Oh honey, be gentle, it's been a while."

I smiled slightly, knowing it hadn't been that long and also that this was nothing compared to the toy she was used to. But no need to say that now.

The vibe was covered and slick and I brought it to my mouth, looking into mom's eyes, and licked it. I wanted to taste it and I wanted her to see me tasting it. I could see a shudder grip her body momentarily.

Down again, I slid the toy along her lips as I kissed her neck, eliciting squeaking moans. Those squeaks turned to more guttural and animal sounds when I turned it on and slowly moved it inside her. She instinctively grabbed my head as I was licking her neck, moaning as inch after inch of the vibe penetrated into her. I could hear and feel the vibrations and knew this toy had been the right choice.

Her breathing was becoming deeper and shallower by degrees. Short sharp breaths, followed by deeper ones while moaning. Over and over again.

I began kissing down her neck, to her chest, my tongue drawing a line between her warm full breasts. Seeing her nipple as hard as it was, I couldn't control myself and my lips surrounded one, sucking greedily. Mom let out a little yelp of pleasure and cradled my head.

Moving from one breast to the other, I was enjoying this as much as she was. Or at least close to it. Mom began thrashing as an orgasm ripped through her body, her back arching upward and a full throated "ohhh" filled the loft. And yet, I wasn't done. Not nearly.

I licked down her stomach, feeling the tell tale signs of muscles twitching in both anticipation and excitement. Slowly I withdrew the vibe, seeing it glisten, and as I licked through her pubic hair and lower, I rubbed some of her juices on her nipples. I wanted to see what she would do. She began pinching and pulling her slick nipples as I watched. It was so erotic I paused for longer than I had wanted to.

I licked lower, my tongue sliding easily over her hard wet clit. Mom let out an "Oh" when I flicked it quickly, then went back to heavy sighs. I spread her lips and licked up and down, slowly, but with intent. I wanted her to feel that she was loved, wanted, needed and desired. Because she certainly was.

Up and down and then I licked a circle around her clit. My lips surrounded her clit and I began sucking, gently. She came again, pushing her hips up and to my mouth as I felt her body shake with another orgasm. I licked down from her clit and pressed my tongue as deep into her as I could get, coating my face in her juices. It was heaven.

I put the tip of the vibe to her clit as my tongue searched inside her pussy, moving around, up and down, in and out, wanting to fulfill her totally. The heat of her pussy lips, her thighs, her body in general increased as she had no time to recover from her last orgasm, as another orgasm sliced through her, shaking her to her core. I removed the vibe from her clit and, knowing how sensitive she would be, licked around the edges of her pussy, tasting and enjoying the sounds. She was grunting and moaning as she was falling from the precipice.

"Oh honey, fuck, oh yes. . .too much. . .yes. . .I'm coming again. . .oh my god. . ." she managed to say between deep sighs and intakes of breath.

I leaned back, taking in the sight of my mother, legs apart, chest heaving, cheeks reddened, trying to recover from what I had done to her. I desperately wanted her to do the same to me, but I kept telling myself, "This is for HER."

I smiled and stood up. Her eyes were barely open and certainly not focused. I went to the kitchen and got her a bottle of water. I leaned over the couch, handing it to her. She looked dazed, but took it and drank some, letting out a long breath and closing her eyes. She was smiling a content smile.

I sat on the other end of the couch and waited for her to regain her. . .not composure, because that was gone. . .but maybe her wits.

"Now I know," she said, staring at the ceiling, "why Natalie's in love with you." She let out a few deep laughs.

"It's a bit more complicated mom," I said, throwing her a thin blanket that was at the foot of the couch.

"As complicated as," I paused, here you go Alison, "you and Aunt Stacy."

The smile vanished from mom's face and she sat up a bit, pulling the blanket over her. It was a bit cold.

"Honey, I don't. . .what are you talking about?" Mom said, unconvincingly.

I reached over and put my hand on her calf.

"Don't worry, Aunt Stacy told us everything."

"Everything?" Mom looked a little worried. As if it mattered now.

I smiled warmly, "Yes. Natalie and I told her about us, and she told us about you two. About how it was grandma that kept you two apart. That kept you from your true love."

When I said "true love" she looked at me sharply. As if I hit a nerve that was exactly the truth, but which she didn't want to have to deal with.

"Honey, it's...", she started, probably not sure how to continue, "different."

"I don't' think it is mom," I responded, "love is love. You know, deep down you love and need Aunt Stacy. And I know for a fact that she is aching to be with you."

Mom looked at me with genuine surprise.

"She's. . .she wants to be with me? I mean. . "

"She loves you. Deeply. You should think about that." I stood up and went to the kitchen. I wanted a beer.

Mom stared out into the middle distance of the loft, muttering softly, "She loves me. She loves me."

"Question is," I said, my elbows leaning on the back of the couch, just above her, "do you love her?"

I knew the answer. SHE knew the answer. The only question was, would she admit it.

Mom blinked and stared. She was obviously going through a lot in her head. And she should. She'd ignored so much for so long.

Eventually it came.

"Yes. Yes, I do love her." She turned to me and smiled. It was a big bright smile. There were tears in her eyes. I was glad. She was allowing herself to be. . .herself.

I took her hand and leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

"I should tell her soon, right?" She asked, not really expecting an answer, "I love her, she should know. We should know."

I drank some beer and heard the keys in the door.

"Well," I said, "no time like the present."

Coming through the door Natalie and Aunt Stacy were laughing and full of smiles. They both stopped, as one, looking at me, at mom, at me and then at mom again.

Natalie walked toward me. "What's going on here?" She was smiling her 'I got you' smile. I smiled back, because I can't resist her.

I was about to answer with some nonsense when mom got up, the blanket falling to the floor and made her way purposefully to Aunt Stacy. At some point she had taken off her heels. I don't remember when, but it didn't seem important at the time.