Sisters Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head a bit and looked into Brianna's eyes.

"Your turn," I said, letting my eyes wander from her eyes to her lips and back again.

Brianna gave the slightest of nods and lifted her thin sweater up and over her head. Under she was just wearing a plain white bra. Her skin looked so smooth and warm and I was trying not to stare, while all the while staring a great deal.

"Should I," Brianna paused, her finger running along her bra strap, "take this off too?"

I smiled what I hoped would come off as a warm and safe smile.

"If that's what you want to do, to be comfortable, then yes." I paused for a moment, then added, "As for me, I'd love if you took it off."

Brianna smiled brightly and slipped the strap off her shoulder, reached behind her and undid the clasp, the bra coming off easily and softly. She dipped her eyes. My eyes, on the other hand, saw her lovely breasts. Dark areolas, hard nipples showing how excited she was, and a lovely shape. I let my mind wander and imagine taking one breast into my mouth and sucking. They were the perfect size for that. Small conical mounds of sexiness. I might have been drooling a bit.

Brianna noticed my far away gaze.

"Is this ok?" Her body language was that of being ill at ease. I needed to correct that.

"Come here," I placed my hand on her cheek as we leaned to each other, pressing our lips softly, earnestly, together. Her hand found its way to my breasts. My hard nipples pressing to the middle of her small palm. The warmth of her hand, the wetness of her mouth and how soft her skin was got me so excited. I could feel that my panties were drenched. But I wasn't sure if I could just blurt that out.

We kissed slow, soft, hard, wet, and with tongues. It lasted hours and yet mere seconds. I guided her hand to the side of my skirt, urging her fingers to unzip it. Without much prompting, she did. It fell away and I moved forward on the bed, without breaking our kissing, and laid her back. My kissing intensified as I felt my control wavering. My hand slid between us and cupped her soft breast. Her nipple was hard and she let out a long sigh as my fingers caressed and kneaded her gently. Whatever thoughts of me taking it too far were tossed aside when I felt her leg wrap around mine and her hand on my lower back, pulling me down onto her. Her pull was strong and urgent.

The more we kissed the hotter we got and the more it felt we would melt into each other. I ran my hand down and came to the clasp on the front of her slacks. My fingers fumbled a bit with it.

"Wait," Brianna breathed out, "just. . ."

""What's wrong," I asked through kisses along her chin.

"It's just that I," she sighed a cute little sigh, "I get. . .this is a little embarrassing. . .very . . .wet. . ." Her eyes shifted away from my face. She really was embarrassed by that.

I let out a little breathy laugh.

"Honey," I lightly pulled her face to meet mine, "that's nothing bad. Not at all. I'm the same way, actually. You can check if you want to." I took her hand and guided it between my legs to my very wet panties. I moaned as I felt her hand. "It lets the person you're with know you're really," I kissed her, "really," another kiss, "excited."

Brianna's eyes were alight as I kissed her. "Well, then I am really really excited too." She was blushing a bit. Half naked on her bed and still blushing. She was adorable. And giggling a little.

"So, can I?" I asked, expecting a yes.

Brianna nodded, a slight smile on her lips.

As I undid her pants - trying not to tear them off in a fit of passion - and kissed down her neck, licking a line down between her breasts. Her smooth skin soft and her breathing deepening.

I could smell her perfume, her soap, and baby powder. She was intoxicating.

I licking the edges of her erect nipple then took her breast into my mouth, slowly. My tongue swirling and my mouth sucking gently. It was as nice as I had imagined.

Brianna let out a soft sigh as her hands cradled my head. Her fingers in my hair, urging me on.

Brianna's breathing was deep and she sighed and moaned and when I moved to her other wonderful breast she pulled me tight to her. As if I'd try to get away now.

My tongue flitted and teased and tasted and enjoyed every bit of her breast.

I released her breast with an audible pop and looked into her face.

Brianna's eyes were wide and her cheeks were flush. Her look was one of excitement mixed with questioning. I could tell she wanted to know why I had stopped.

I smiled a little half smile that I thought would look sultry. Might have looked deranged, I don't know. Either way, I began kissing down her stomach, slowly. Planting my lips all over her skin. I could feel her stomach muscles involuntarily twitching under my mouth as I did so. I licked to her belly button and looked up to her again. She had her hands under her breasts, caressing them. I smiled again and kissed lower.

As I did I began to pull down the sides of her pants. She raised her hips to make it easier and they slid, along with her plain white cotton panties, down and off her hips, down her thighs and, as I backed up more, down her legs entirely. And off.

She pressed her legs together. Probably more from shyness than anything else. She had only wisps of hair above what I assumed was the gateway to eternity. She was trembling a bit. I knew she was excited, eager, scared, shy, and about a thousand other emotions all together.

I laid her pants and panties aside, and looked up at Brianna. She was a vision. Of cute. Of smoldering sultriness. Of, well, a type of innocence. It flashed in my mind for just a brief a moment that this was crossing so many lines for her. I worried about her and if I shouldn't go on. Then I saw her staring at my panties. She wanted to see more! I stood and while looking directly into her eyes, slid my panties down and onto the floor.

I watched her face. Her eyes never left me and her mouth opened. She may be hesitant, but there was no denying that she wanted to explore. I wanted that too.

I got on my knees and ran my hands up her shins and her thighs, watching her reactions. She watched me and bit her lip. It was very sexy.

I kissed her knee, my hands on her legs.

"Let me know if there's anything you're not sure of, ok?" I gave her a 'trust me' look. It seemed to work.

She nodded again.

I opened her legs, kissing the inside of her thighs, working upward. She was trembling and I could see, easily, how excited she was. The glistening of her wetness shone in the light of the dorm room.

I kissed and licked higher.

"Bri," I said quietly, for the sake of intimacy, "before I go further, have you ever, you know, played with. . ."

Brianna nodded quickly.

"Yes, my cousin gave me a," she paused, still shy, "vibrator. A year ago. So I've used that on. . . in. . .me." She looked away, then back at me. Almost pleading for affirmation that it was ok.

"OK, good," I said, continuing to kiss and lick upwards. I pushed her legs wider, but gently so. This was more than sexual, it was sensual. Her skin was boiling. That it was me who made her like this was gratifying. And so very exciting.

I was so close now. I could smell her heavenly scent. My fingers slid along her upper thigh, the tips just lightly touching her puffy lips. She let out a little gasp. I looked up again, to see her face before tasting her. This was momentous.

My fingers gently opening her lips, I flattened my tongue and licked oh so slowly from bottom to top. I wanted her to feel ever single bud on my tongue. I moved up and tasted her for the first time. It was unlike Natalie or Ava. It was singular and spectacular. As her juices coated my mouth, Brianna let out a long low moan.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh", Brianna's hands were alternately in my hair or grasping at the bed sheets.

I licked all the way up, her hard clit taking a long and deliberate lick from my tongue. Her body shuddered. I could tell she was on the verge of falling over a very high cliff. A wonderful cliff to be sure. And one I would be with her the whole way.

I looked at her perfectly formed pussy, so soft and wet and a vision and I blew a soft stream of air at her clit. She twitched.

I pressed my tongue to her again, increasing my tongue's movement. Up and down, exploring her folds. The inner lips so slick and smooth and I licked more when I heard her moan louder. I pressed my tongue into her while I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

She exploded.

"Ohhhh, Alison!" she said. Or yelled. Or screamed. Or broadcast on shortwave radio. "Yes. . .more. . .fuu. . .ohh my god. . .yes. . .I'm . . .I'm cummming. . ."

She came hard, pushing her hips to my mouth. I never stopped. I removed my thumb and licked her faster, wanting to taste her entirely. I didn't want her pleasure to stop. I wanted, no needed, to please her totally.

Brianna was panting and moaning and trying to catch her breath as her body reacted by thrashing up and down, side to side. Her hands were now on the back of my head, holding me in place. But I had no intention of moving.

She covered me in her juices, to my utter joy. I kept licking, her clit so sensitive, each fast flick eliciting little delighted yelps from her. The more I licked and tasted and explored her with my mouth, the more unique sounds she made to exclaim her pleasure.

"Alison, I'm going to. . .ahhhhhhh!" she came again. It was no use trying to say how many times she came, because they all were running together at this point. Every moment was another wave crest and another drop down into a trough of pleasure. After quite a while even a tiny touch of my tongue was too sensitive for her and she begged me to stop. I felt happy.

"Come," she panted, "come up here. Please." She looked exhausted. And pleasantly so.

I climbed up on the bed and laid half on her. We kissed deeply and sloppily. I wondered if she'd react to tasting her own wetness. But she didn't.

She moved her hands on my arms, my chest, my face. She couldn't help herself and was smiling big.

"That was amazing," she said, then kissed me, a bit of her perspiration on our lips, "thank you."

I let out a small laugh, "No, thank you."

I was smiling and looking at her face. Enjoying that she'd had a wonderful experience.

"But what about you?" she asked, sitting up slightly on her elbow, "can I do something for you?" She looked down at my body, her gaze lingering on my pubic hair.

I smiled and guided her hand down my stomach.

"Yes, yes you can."

Brianna leaned forward and smiled as her fingers slid between my legs, finding my extremely sensitive clit.

"Is this ok?" she asked, her fingers sliding up and down between my lips. Maybe she was a natural, as she then slid two fingers easily into me without instruction or hesitation. She was gentle and looked into my eyes as she slowly moved her fingers in and out.

"This is what I do to myself." She whispered as she licked my ear.

I came instantly, squeezing her fingers and letting out a very unsexy deep moan.

Brianna liked it though. "Oh yes. .. let me make you feel good."

She kept at it and I decided to join her, reaching down and inserting first one, then a second finger into her slickness. We both were moaning and panting and there was no way anyone in the entire dorm wasn't aware what we were doing. Beyond our moans were the sounds of fingers pumping our pussies. Wet, eager, yearning. Our bodies writhing. as I came once more and Brianna, I noticed when I managed to open my eyes, was squeezing her eyes shut.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled as I spasmed, her fingers sliding out of me, "Fuck I'm cumming, oh fuck Bri."

Brianna followed suit.

"Ohhhhhhh Ali. . . yes. . .. again. . .. so good. . .oh my god..."

I removed my fingers from her and pulled her to me. Kissing her like it was both the first time I'd kissed her and the last time I ever would. She responded equally. Our bodies boiling in the dorm room, faces and hands slick with juices. Our bodies also almost totally spent. 5 Minutes later we were both on the verge of passing out. I had my head resting on her chest, her fingers playing with my hair.

"Bri, I'm so gassed, I don't want to leave." I was still trying to catch my breath.

Brianna was fading in and out. I could just barely hear her mumbling.

"Don't leave. . . .don't ever leave..."

***************************************************************************

It was dinner time when I got back to the loft. I was both tired and energized. I opened the door and there was Natalie, juggling. Why would I be surprised?

"You missed it," she said, not looking at me, but at the balls in the air, "I had it going for almost 5 minutes ...damn." She faltered and a ball went bouncing into the kitchen.

I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"I love you so much."

Natalie looked at me as she always does, with mock pity.

"Of course you do. What's not to love?"

I went to the kitchen and got a drink.

"So Natalie, I was with Brianna today. . "

Natalie was back trying to juggle.

"Oh, I know," she responded airily, "You. And her. In her dorm room." She dropped a ball and looked at me. "With the candlestick!" And she laughed.

"How do you know these things?" I sat down on our couch.

"One, I know that Brianna is as cute as a button and she really likes you. Two, you're a people pleaser. Three, I have powers beyond the understanding of mortals." She stared at me with wide eyes and a goofy look.

"Also," she continued, "Both Brianna and Ava called me and told me."

"Ava called you? How the hell did she know?"

"Brianna tells Ava everything. And Ava tells me everything. And Brianna tells me things too. You have nowhere to hide missy!" She flopped onto the couch next to me, holding my face in her hands.

"Just look at this face. Who could resist?" My cheeks were smushed.

Natalie wasn't mad. Or jealous. She knew what I knew. Me and her were going to be together, through thick and thin, forever.

"No matter what happens," she began pontificating, "we are always going to be connected. We always were connected, and we always will be. It was inevitable, and this is what was meant to be."

I smiled very wide, because not only did I agree and know it to be true, but my heart was glad to hear it. I could hear it every single day. I was happy.

****************************************************************************

The day of my art show. The day was inevitable, but I still was a little nervous about it all. I knew my pieces were good and that every professor in the department had complimented me on them. But. . . regular people were going to see them. And judge them. And judge me. And reject me. And make me live on an island making Papier-mâché swans! Calm down Alison, calm down, I told myself.

Most of the day went by in a haze. I walked to the coffee shop about 4 times to get a cup. The caffeine wasn't helping my nervousness. Natalie flitted around the loft seemingly without a care in the world. Oh how I envied her.

I got down to it and started trying on outfits for the show. This top? No, too bright. This one? No, too bland. This one? Too. . . was that a gravy stain? How did that happen?

I started getting frustrated, but finally picked out a nice skirt and a top and a light jacket that was conservative and safe. Of course, Natalie would have none of that.

"Just what," Natalie said, her hands on her hips, "do you think you're wearing?" She was standing behind me as I looked at myself in a full length mirror.

"I like this outfit. It's serious and nice and my legs look good."

Natalie shook her head and began taking off my jacket. "First off, this has to go."

I tried to argue with her, but you don't argue with hurricanes.

"You're an artist," she continued, "you need to dress like one to be taken seriously as one. Let me get something for you."

Natalie rifled through both her and my clothes.

"This is a faux leather skirt. You will wear it. And you will wear these knee high black boots. Understand?" She asked the question in a way that let me know there was only one answer.

She returned a minute later.

"This is a baggy sweater. It will hide your gargantuan breasts."

"Hey, they're not gargantuan!" I yelled to her back as she went to fetch more clothes.

"Enormous, gargantuan, whatever," she held up a jacket, "and this is a combat jacket. It shows that you are serious about art and not about appearances."

I slipped my arms into it.

"A bit big." I said, being swallowed up by the jacket.

"Of course it's big. Combat jackets are not for girls like you. Hmmm," she was thinking hard, "what would you think about smoking some clove cigarettes? You know, to cap the picture I'm creating here."

"I would think, 'no'."

Natalie studied my face.

"Fine. I'm just trying to help my honey."

I, of course, took all of her advice. Except for the cloves.

***************************************************

I took a cab to the art theater on campus. It wasn't that far from home, but it was already a little chilly outside and it promised to be even colder later. I walked to the front doors with trepidation. I felt all my insecurities coming to the fore. I walked in and didn't see anyone I knew and nobody seemed to notice me. I was in the wrong place. I was a fraud. I should just go home.

Just as my panic was starting to set in, two of my professors came up to me. Greeting me and smiling and happy and complimenting me on my combat jacket. Natalie is going to be insufferable if I told her that.

I was shuttled around the theater, moving from painting to painting, meeting people I didn't know and whose names I forgot the instant they told me. But, weirdly, I started to really enjoy being there. Not just hearing people say they liked my work, but I enjoyed chatting and interacting with people in suits who were drinking champagne and really seemed to know art. It was. . .exciting.

I was guided to my main piece, the neo-cubist painting I made of Natalie; "Reclining Nude." It was garnering the most attention.

I looked around and noticed Natalie off on the corner stage on piano, and a string quartet, playing lovely dignified music. It was subtle and fitting and I thought of all the times she would upstage me in our lives (the 4th grade all-school square dance comes to mind), and yet when I needed her to be subdued the most, she was. She looked very un-Natalie. She was wearing a powder blue dress with white frills on the edges and neckline. She had her hair pulled back and cinched with a similar powder blue and white edging. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.

The room began to fill up and I looked around and saw my mom come through the door. She looked amazing. Blue off the shoulder dress hair pulled back and up with a clever little bun, and matching heels which, had she been thin, would have made her look ridiculously tall. As it was, her curves were more than accentuated by the dress.

I approached and she smiled, scanning the room out of the corner of her eye. No doubt on the lookout for Aunt Stacy.

I gave her a big hug. She smelled great.

"Hi mom. Thanks for coming!"

She smiled big as she looked at me. "I wouldn't miss it for the world. And is that Natalie on the piano?"

I laughed, "Yeah, she's doing the music for tonight."

"Very nice indeed."

I was going to show her around the exhibit when a bouncing Brianna intercepted us. She was wearing a very pretty black semi-formal dress, the edges just about to her ankles. She was wearing a sparkly pendant around her neck which glittered as she moved.

"Oh my god" Brianna said, bending a little and taking both of my hands, "did you see all the people here? There's so many! Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt?"