Sisters Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom put her hands on Aunt Stacy's upper arms, looking into her eyes. Aunt Stacy, for her part, looked perplexed.

"I love you Stace. I always have. I always will. I love you and I don't care about anything else. I realized tonight that," she turned and looked at me, "I need you and I want to do whatever I can to make you need me."

Aunt Stacy pulled mom to her. "Oh honey," she said, as they kissed a soft romantic kiss full of passion and meaning. I put my arm around Natalie as we watched them embrace.

"So. . .slut," Natalie said, laughing a little, "how was your night here?"

I don't know what you mean." I said, a guilty smile on my face.

"Your cheeks are flush, your pupils are dilated and, " she kissed me, "you taste like what I imagine mom would taste like."

"What a loss to the world of detectives you are." I kissed her again and we hugged.

Mom and Aunt Stacy were holding hands and walked over to the couch.

Aunt Stacy spoke, "We've got a lot to talk about but," she looked at mom, "this is good. Very good. Thank you both."

"Yes, thank you." Mom added.

Me and Natalie had done something good! We had harnessed her powers for good. This really was a fantastic day.

After some more small talk, and mom getting dressed, they took their leave, heading back to Aunt Stacy's place. Natalie threw herself onto the bed, a huge grin on her face.

"I am a genius," she said to the ceiling.

"MY genius," I said, laying next to her and holding her hand.

"Forever." She said, smiling.

*******************************************************************

Things seemed to settle down after that. And all for the better.

Brianna met a guy in one of her religious studies classes and they began dating. Despite her demeanor when I first met her, in that relationship, she was the outgoing one. I like to think I helped her with that. They eventually married, had two kids and worked as teachers at a local Christian grade school.

Now and again though, Brianna would make time for us to practice kissing, among other things.

Ava turned out to be more than just a gorgeous woman with a naughty streak and charisma. She was money smart too and within a few years bought The Struggling Man and made subtle though important changes. Her business acumen made the bar an even greater success. She remained single, which was nice for when we got together for fun.

Mom and Aunt Stacy moved into Aunt Stacy's house out in the middle of nowhere. Aunt Stacy continued her art and mom went back to writing like she did when she was younger. She also became the perfect companion for Aunt Stacy when she had art showings. They were inseparable and mom never looked back on the life she had before.

Natalie and I are as tight as ever. She kept playing and writing music, getting to score an independent movie that went mainstream. Her portion of the profits ended up being massive and allowed us to do anything we wanted, really. She finished school and was a more or less part time musician. Doing what she wanted when she wanted. I finished my degree and kept producing art that was selling amazingly well, to my surprise. My neo-cubist painting Reclining Nude sold to an investor for an audacious sum. it got me invites to put on shows from California to Berlin, and everywhere in between.

We continued to live in our little town. Loving the college atmosphere as well as the close-knit friends we had. We were lucky. And happy. And in love.

And really, that's what this is all about.

THE END