All Comments on 'Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 02'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great work

The only part I didnt like was the discussion about allowing others sexual involvement.

This could work well for them long term. But if they want long term, allowing others especially other men, would destroy them.

A marriage of this type does well for the partners and eventual children if they are stable. Look at history/cultures that had this type of relationship. No, adding others once they stabilize would be damaging.

I like the way you are building a nice world view and their personalities.

The story is flowing well, excellent writing. Good creativity.

Well done so far, awaiting the next chapter.

Rawmaster60Rawmaster60almost 10 years ago
Nicely evolving story

The situation among the siblings and Steve sounds interesting and a great fantasy to explore. Now one guy and several women is an interesting situation and I know it happens, with or without societies approval. I will enjoy your story as it grows.

But I have to look to see if there are any stories where there are more men then women involved in a family situation. Going from "Proposition 31" to "The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress". type of story. (Yes I know Proposition 31 was more of a serial marriage with many partners, but fairly equal numbers of males and females) But I do find the idea interesting. Keep up the good work 5 stars

iluvsecsiluvsecsalmost 10 years ago

I'm enjoying the story but to me its more of a novel than an erotic story

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Nice

Am a bit late to start reading, but it is worth it. Main thing is that S and F are half sisters to A if I recall that she was product of the mum and dad. S and F are step sisters. I know, picky picky me.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudealmost 3 years ago

Late to the party but I am enjoying this.

Can you explain how "" It took me a minute to figure out that '143' meant 'I love you.'" this works?

I cannot figure out how 143 = I love you.

Thanks,

FDD

PS - I am in an open relationship and my GF is encouraging me to have and maintain a couple GF's that I am sexual with and also we've discussed another girl "moving in" potentially (but we've not met her yet...). So this story is VERY interesting to me.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

Meh....okay. Drawing Ally into the relationship is sort of acceptable. But in the real world, Dave would be so angry that he would be spitting nails. So basically at this point we have moved from a barely believable fantasy story into the realm of a wet dream jerk off. The whole idea that Jean is a potential future target is just totally ludicrous. Not to mention that Jean is already spoken for by Dave. I can accept that Steve is dating both Fran and Sheila because they're single. And Ally is single too, so what the hell. Why not one more?

But I have to draw the line with Jean primarily because she's happily married to Dave. You DO NOT fuck with established relationships. Extremely uncool. So I'm dropping you to 3/5 and really should be lowering your score to two.

goo_neiggoo_neigabout 2 months ago

A romantic story.

This story is not a wet dream jerk off.

Thank you for writing it..

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 month ago

Oh, to dream of women that don’t immediately react emotionally negative…. and consider the happiness of others rather than being selfish. Honestly, I’d consider that too much expect, but then again, maybe I’ve been hanging out with the wrong people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3341 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...