All Comments on 'Sister's Introduction to Nudism Ch. 03'

by Ozsunlover

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Just a brief suggestion, with all due respect?

As a dedicated nudist should know, Fucking your sister in the ass is not defined as incest, really! It seems obvious that she thinks likewise. Why not take a punt and introduce her to DP, with you taking her anal cherry, if you're not too late. For Gods Sake get on with it. How many hints is it going to take, for you to let her do the next nocturnal hand-job for you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
marvellous

love the story, love the slow pace you're taking with it. far too many incest-type stories act like brother/sister matches will happen in a minute, and don't take time to dial up the tension. really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I am enjoying this.

Well done and fun to read.

glass_ozglass_ozabout 13 years ago
Going well.

Love the pace of the story so far. it could go on for ages and not be boring, it's the build up that's exciting, but that's just my liking.

kisses3dayskisses3daysabout 13 years ago
Aussie in Wonderland

I was so delighted with my initial viewing of your first, second, and now third chapter. Unlike the typical irascible and vitriolic cum-festival so often submitted, you are painting a canvas with insights, humor, and a story line that transcends the typical. Slendid behavior--you got my first five-star vote!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Great buildup

I really like how you are taking your time with this.

I look forward each day to when the next chapter is up.

Please keep it going, even after you get to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapters

I like the way the story goes. Hope when Karen decided to go full naked. She would accidentally spread her legs often and give her brother a very good view of her parted or gaping pussy lips, then laughingly apologies to him a she sees his cock getting an erection. Then as time goes by she will be comfortable enough not to mind him staring or gazing at her gaping pussy lips as she moves or sits on the pool or lying around the beach. Then it will proceed to inspect each other's genitals for curiosity so close that he can smell the musky scent of his sister's pussy. Then they can be comfortable enough to sleeps together in one bed totally naked.....until they end up doing sexual intercourse....after that a few smiling suspiscions from some nudist friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoy the pace love BBQ can't wait

I am enjoying your pace on the story I just hope they finally end up enjoying each other's company in shall we say a sexual way :)

Maybe after they enjoy each others company for the first time they can swing with some of the others.

Great writing thanks

maninwalesmaninwalesabout 13 years ago
Great stuff!

Having been a nudist / naturist I love the accuracy of your chapters - they ring so true. As a very minor point, your 3rd chapter has more little typos than your first two. It never detracted from the story, but it's better without them.

The pace is accurate and excellent. These characters are not in a swingers club; they are at a nudist resort, and things go slowly there, with a sexy overtone. Even when everyone is nude, though, there are times when you know a woman is showing you more than she needs to, and that is most enjoyable. Sometimes, as you say with the wet panties, she may not be aware how much she is showing. But then again, maybe she is *totally* aware of how much she is showing.... Your sister character may not be an experienced nudist, but she's still experienced at turning her man on at home.

A really excellent first story - congratulations. I love reading the new chapters to see where the story goes next. Keep it going, keep the same pace, keep enjoying telling the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
where are you ?

great story so far , waiting patiently for more ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
reading late

I'm a very lucky guy in the fact that I'm reading it late and can keep going. This is really a teriffic story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sisteer's Introduction to Nudism - Ch 3

Ozsunlover -

First of all, I want to apologize for address you as "Sunflower" in my last "comment", but I was inadvertently absentminded about things, and simply didn't catch my error.

I was MORE impressed with Ch 3 than I thought I might be, but yes, I do think "I can see the end coming", and I don't only mean a look at Karen's ass, tho that is a charming thought. Personally, I am an "ass" man, and "tit" come in a very long way off second. Again, personally, I prefer women who have NOT shaved, and I DO prefer "circumcized" cocks for the men. Aside from that, again - my apologies - Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love your story

...and how you are slowly approaching each step/advancement of Karen's jouney ...rings true to all my experiences of bringing family/friends for first time to nudist camps ..resorts. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous