All Comments on 'Sisters of the Mists Ch. 14'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Lord_RayvenCloudLord_RayvenCloudabout 13 years ago
A triumphant return

At long last a master storyteller returns to his mystical realm to beguile and enchant with the continuing epic saga.. I was near giddy to see your name beneath a story once again, and do so hope to see the name sooner rather than later.. Excellent work..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice one

not read this new chapter yet, im going to reread all of the sotm again to get back up to speed, its nice to see that the best god darned story in the fantasy genre on lit has been updated.

dont leave us waiting as long next time please.

an avid fan.

KolrinKolrinabout 13 years ago
Three cheers for the return of a master teller

Yay! You are back mate! I could hardly believe it when you mentioned you'd post some more. I'm so happy.

And if I remember correctly, you are cranking up the speed quite a bit. I do hope our comments get you your muse back. I so want to see Zoraster burn in hell. You created a very juicy villain here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yes

awesome not i have a reason (not that i need much of one) to go back and read the whole thing again. looking forward to more. Mechmanas

Little BirdLittle Birdabout 13 years ago
Pleasant suprise

Now this is another series I did not expect to be continued in just one week. What a pleasant suprise.

Good work with the "Kreisbruch", an unusual but actually correct gramatical form for a made up german word. Usually they are just awfully wrong if not made up by a german. ^^

TALLMAN1966TALLMAN1966about 13 years ago
WELL WORTH THE WAIT

IT MAY HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME IN COMING, IT SHOWS THAT YOU HAVE NOT LOST A BIT OF YOUR SKILL AND STILE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I WILL READ IT NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES YOU TO BRING THIS MOST AWESOME OF TALES TO IT CONCLUSION.

ozygonzoozygonzoabout 13 years ago
Desperate Seeking More

I have desperately been awaiting the release of the continuing story of the SISTERS OF THE MIST and am glad that you are starting to release them albeit slowing

Brilliant work as usual, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YAY

I was looking around for some stories and got SO excited to see another chapter of SOTM :) I enjoyed reading it and love this story ! I can't wait for more installments! I love your writing , so keep at it !! :) :)

OkycowgirlOkycowgirlabout 13 years ago
So Happy

I was so excited to see this next chapter, I do hope your muse can keep you going :) I read all the others as they came out, and have been watching for this off and on thru my favorites. I am glad your back to writing and posting it. Keep up the great work.

ShayanielShayanielabout 13 years ago
Great as always!

At long last the literortica queue spit it out and I had time to feast on the new chapter;

It was great as always - I just reread chapter 13 again in preparation, and I still immensly enjoy it.

One of the small things that really made me smile, and that are part of a great story was the short introduction when the ladies 'misted' into the city "The orange-striped cat hissed and arched its back[...]" hah! So much fun! This really adds to the dense background you are weaving, and the fun-stuff is nice, too!

Can't wait to see more - now that even the portal-daemon has its' own slaves and plot-line...

Ah, and of course - finally the thing about "Sisters of the Mist" is revealed! More yay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

I've been checking your page every week since chapter 13 went up waiting for the continuation. This was every bit as awesome as the rest of your work. I can't wait to read more.

anamarie769anamarie769about 13 years ago
Glad to see you writing again!!

I love your writing and was severely missing it. Keep up the excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I think I may speak for us all when I say...

that I'm extremely glad you are going to finish this- all too many people write part of a good story and never finish it.

I find your stubborn persistence to be...... admirable...

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks, everyone

Just wanted to drop a quick thanks to any anonymous commenters whom I couldn't say it too directly. The feedback really is the boost I need to get back in the saddle.

Ch. 15 is in final editing, and I'm aiming to have it come out next Thursday night at midnight. Decided to put at least a couple out in close proximity as part of my thanks to everyone who has stuck with me through the long downtime.

Just don't get spoiled, because I'm still not writing very quickly, and I only have two more complete ~_^

Thanks again to everyone who read, voted, and/or commented.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Great writing

I think you have even improved. I really like this series more than the first Danica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yay!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for this. Can't wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it!

Wow I have been keeping up with you for years! I follow your blog very often and i hadn't looked at it for about a month and today lo and behold i read the last several entries and see that you have posted two new chapters to this very beloved story at long last! I was so excited and I was not dissapointed in the least! i am off to read chapter 15 now! Thank you sooo much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yay!

So glad to see this story continuing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Woot! Moar!

Finally... and it does not disappoint. Looking forward to reading more SOTM ^ ^

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
Excellant...truly!

A couple of comments kinda hurt my. It is when they say bad things about the story Danica. I guess I'm just a softy but how could you relate to these intracate people and their complacated relationships without living their whole stories!? Could you rush through Danica's forced torture and all the decption of Zorasster and not understand why she felt so overwhelmed when she used sex to warn the Pharoh? On a completely unrelated note I hope Damika meets up with her man again someday. If he can join the forces of good he would a strong asset and she has such a unique shape that I'd hate to see her left lonely. Ok no more rambling. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome world

you’ve created here. Binge reading unavoidable is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous