Sister's Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
The punishment continues, ramping up with some gas.
3.3k words
3.81
7.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHM865
BHM865
43 Followers

A few hours later, I blinked bleary, bloodshot eyes, and checked my alarm clock, sitting across the room.

1 AM. Rachel had been farting directly up my nose for the last 2 hours, and showed no sign of relenting. I'd rarely ever seen her sit so still for so long. She must really be enjoying the situation.

At this point, all fight had completely left me. I laid there limp as Rachel used me as her personal fart cushion. I'd sucked most of the sweat out of her socks at this point, forced to swallow what felt like gallons of her rancid sweat. The taste of salt and spoiled food still encompassed my entire mouth.

The night brought cool air outside, so Rachel's ass finally stopped sweating. I could feel the old sweat still sticking to my face, but at least it had stopped dripping down my nose. Every time I inhaled, all I could smell was stale, stagnant sweat and her horrible gas. I swear that woman has twice as many sweat glands as a normal person.

The only light was her singular desk lamp. I think she was doing homework. This only added to the humiliation as I sniffed her latest toxic emission. She was just using my face as a piece of furniture, to be paid no more mind than the chair my head was propped up on.

The tip of my nose was bent backwards towards my eyes, my nostrils wide open and pointed directly at Rachel's asshole. I was sniffing it straight from the source.

Suddenly, I felt her buttcheeks clench a little, making it harder to breathe. I'd panicked the first few times it happened, but now I knew what was coming.

Brrrrrrrrrpt

A dry, hot fart clawed its way down my nostrils, and I could do nothing but try and breathe it all in, to give myself at least some fresh air. I gagged again, but Rachel had long since stopped responding to those, not even to laugh at me. I wasn't even sure if she could hear it through the packing tape and socks.

Right as I was starting to filter the last of the waste dump that was Rachel's bowels, she tensed again.

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

This one was long, hot, and practically silent. But, from my unwanted yet extensive experience with my big sister's bowel movements, I knew that it was only going to be worse.

The smell scorched the inside of my nose as I was forced to inhale the entire thing. It was like someone had taken all of the worst parts of the cafeteria's food, and left them to rot for several months. I don't know what was happening in Rachel's stomach, but I did not want to be on the receiving end of it.

I began spamming from the horrific smell, but Rachel didn't even acknowledge it. She knew full well the toxic swamp she was responsible for creating. She seemed to be enjoying my suffering more and more, though. This fart was particularly long, too, so I would be choking on this one for a while.

After several minutes of labored, tortured breathing, the air around my face was getting no better. I don't know how much longer I can take this treatment.

Splrrrrrrrrrt

Without warning, a wet fart sprayed out of my sister's butt and directly up my nose. I was forced to inhale it, no air escaping the vacuum seal of Rachel's damp leggings to my face. The toxic miasma around my face got even wetter, and more warm as well.

Apparently it was a bit wetter than Rachel expected, because she gasped and shifted her weight. This freed my nose from her crack at least partially, but then as she kept shifting, it got even worse.

Suddenly, my nose was scraped against a part of her leggings that was even more warm, sticky, and wet. At this point I started screaming and struggling again, and Rachel did eventually get up.

"Fuck, I think something from the dining hall isn't agreeing with me. I'm gonna ruin these pants."

I hoped that I would never have to experience anything like that again, but at least it looks like biology is going to force Rachel to let me go, even if she doesn't want to.

Above me, I saw her shrug. "Eh, these panties were getting old anyway."

Unexpectedly, she started peeling her leggings off of her butt cheeks. They were slightly stuck with sweat, peeling off of her damp skin inch by inch. I shuddered, practically being able to see the miasma rolling off of them.

Rachel pulled first one leg, then another out of her leggings, exposing most of the skin of her perfect butt. It was perfectly round, each cheek sticking out several inches. They both were firm but soft, as I now knew, with a slight jiggle to them as she moved around pantless.

Her toned thighs were now exposed to the air, the muscles visibly pulling taught as she stretched herself out. Every part of her legs glistened with the sweat that had soaked her leggings. The fan blew the sharp tang of her armpits into my nose when she raised her arms above her head, but at this point I had experienced far, far worse.

My older sister's butt was practically swallowing a pair of lacy black panties underneath. They barely covered anything apart from her crack, and were soaked even more thoroughly than the rest of her clothing. My nose had given her a deep wedgie, but she didn't seem to be in a rush to do anything about that.

On the fabric that was covering part of her right buttcheek, I could see a few small holes. These were apparently very well-worn, the fabric thin and faded. I'm not sure how good a job Rachel did of washing them.

I was utterly amazed that she was giving me a full display right now. As much as I hated to admit it, Rachel's ass made her look like a goddess. Unfortunately, its emissions had disabused me of that notion.

By the nature of being roommates, I'd seen her partly undressed before, but Rachel had never shown this much skin before. If she was just going to let me go, why strip first?

Then, she started chuckling. It all clicked.

"That's unlucky for you, bro. I'd hate to ruin my favorite pair of leggings, so it looks like you're gonna have to take it from even closer."

I started screaming at the top of my lungs, struggling for all I was worth. There was no way I was spending the night nose to butt with my big sister wearing nothing but a pair of skimpy panties.

I'd never imagined Rachel would take it this far. I knew she was mad, but I didn't think I'd pissed her off that badly. Regardless of what I thought, she was about to cross a line she's never even approached before.

Even without the socks, my screaming would've been no use. Nobody was even on our floor, let alone close enough to hear my struggles. Rachel grabbed either side of my head, and began lowering herself again.

I managed to shake loose, so she sat on the side of my head by mistake

Sighing, she stood back up. "Unless you want my panties to replace the socks in your mouth, I suggest you stop struggling." She tilted her head. "Hmmmm, maybe I'll do it anyway. I wonder how you'd like the taste of fresh skid marks?"

My bloodshot eyes shot wide open, and I frantically shook my head.

"Alright, then. Be a good boy and sit still. I'll consider letting you up later."

I was forced to sit perfectly still as my worst nightmare approached. Rachel made sure her aim was perfect, my nose settling even deeper, the edge of my nostrils touching her asshole. Only a small, worn piece of ripped fabric kept me from making direct contact skin on skin.

The strap of her panties was even more moist and warm than the leggings had been. It smelled like the fabric was etched with every fart that had ever passed through them. Considering how beat up they were, they might well be years old.

The warm, wet, sticky skin of Rachel's butt encompassed my entire face. I could barely see out behind the curve of her butt. There wasn't much to see regardless, just Rachel's black ponytail shaking as she laughed herself silly over my obvious discomfort.

This was far beyond any punishment she'd ever inflicted on me before; sure, we'd wrestled, and she'd occasionally weaponize her toxic gas, but this was on another level. I was suffocating in a toxic smog of old fart and stale sweat. The smell was rolling off Rachel's butt in waves, choking me. I had no choice but to keep sniffing.

I knew I had to calm down, or I would find out what my sister's heavily used panties tasted like. Rachel never made a threat she wasn't prepared to follow through on.

I felt her tense again, and braced myself.

Brrrrrpt

This fart was at least dry, but it rumbled deeply, carrying the smell of rotting cafeteria food. It was musty and sour, and all of it was going straight up my nose.

I was forced to suck up every last bit of Rachel's gas. None was able to escape the seal of her buttcheeks on my face, so it sat in a noxious cloud around my nose until I'd filtered it all.

Spppppppt

Another hot, dry fart clawed its way into my lungs, burning my nose all the way down. It smelled like she must've put some hot sauce on her food earlier. That always wreaked havoc on Rachel's digestive system, but she didn't mind.

Spttttttttt

Pfffffft

Blrrrrrrt

3 more atrocious farts forced their way out of Rachel's ass one after another. Just one of them would have cleared a room on its own, but I was forced to take the brunt of all 3.

Suddenly, a deep, angry rumbling was heard from above. I could barely see Rachel start to clutch her stomach.

"Oh fuck, this is gonna be bad"

There were a few seconds of pure silence, both of us waiting to see what her stomach churned out now.

SPPPPPPttttpppppprrrrrrtt

The latest abomination to come out of Rachel started strong and loud, and tapered to a wet splatter at the end. I was sickened just from hearing it, but I was in the middle of exhaling, and so was forced to take a deep breath.

The smell hit me like a punch to the face. This was quite possibly the worst fart Rachel had ever had. It was like everything she'd ever eaten in the past 5 years had forced its way out at once, only to be forced straight up my nose. It was putrid, and immediately set me to a new fit of gagging and coughing.

The situation got worse, as I could tell that her panties were noticeably wetter. It felt like something extra had come out, and I could definitely smell it.

After a few seconds of stunned silence, Rachel burst out laughing, leaning back in her chair. This pressed my nose even harder against her asshole, mashing the soiled wet fabric against my nostrils.

"Oh my god", she said, still laughing. "I'm gonna have to stop before I shit on you".

I started to panic, but she continued

"Don't worry, I won't take it that far. You've almost made up for your behavior. I'll just let you marinate in that one for a while, and we'll have a little chat."

I really didn't like her tone, but I could do nothing but hope she was merciful and got up soon.

That hope proved to be in vain, and Rachel once again settled. I was forced to vacuum up the entirety of my sister's latest bomb, and began to cry as I did so. She either didn't notice or didn't care.

Finally, after she'd submerged me in her putrid cheeks for so long that her underwear had started to dry a little, Rachel cleared her throat.

"So. I think you've just about made it up to me."

I began to sag in relief

"Since I'm your sister and I love you, I'll be generous and give you a choice", she continued. "I'll let you up and forget this ever happened if you show me that you're sorry."

I began to nod yes. I would do almost anything to get out of this situation.

"Great. I'll accept your apology in the form of a 5 minute make out session with my bare asshole. I expect you to be sloppy, passionate, and enthusiastic. Show your big sister just how much you love her."

Rebellion must have flashed in my eyes, as she continued before I could respond.

"Or alternatively, you can spend the entire weekend as my servant, and we'll see how sorry you are at the end."

Well, I found out what the "almost" in "almost anything" meant. Kissing her puckered asshole for even a second, let alone 5 minutes, was too much. Nothing she could ever do to me could possibly top those 5 minutes.

I glared at Rachel in response.

"Is that a no?" She asked, genuinely surprised. She somehow genuinely expected me to lick her uncleaned asshole for calling her a name.

I nodded.

A look of genuine astonishment spread across her face. Concerningly, it was slowly replaced with a grin.

"Alrighty then! I'll go freshen up, and then I'll put you to bed."

She walked into the bathroom. I waited with my head on her chair, still sitting in a cloud of sweat and gas. I heard a few grunts, and the sound of a toilet flushing. After waiting for 15 minutes, Rachel was finally out of the bathroom to release me.

For some reason, she was wearing her workout leggings again. She had her pair of disgusting panties in one hand, and a length of rope in another.

I must've looked confused, because she said "oh, I'm just going commando for the night" as if that explained everything.

Rachel put the panties on her bed, and I could see a visible skid mark in the buttcrack. Then, she approached with the rope and a spare blanket. She laid me out flat on the carpet, rolled me up in the blanket, and tied me up with the rope. I started to sweat immediately, despite the room's relatively cool temperature.

I was still gagged, so I couldn't even ask what she was doing.

Rachel squatted over me, and I was left in the awkward position of making direct eye contact with her camel toe. I guess the back wasn't the only part of her leggings that was too tight. Finally, Rachel hefted me up onto her shoulder, and tossed me into bed...

Her bed.

Finally, she ripped the tape off my mouth. I coughed up her gym socks, now coated in a slimy layer of saliva. The socks were gone, but the sour, vinegary taste of my sister's feet stayed on my tastebuds.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "I thought you said I could go to bed"

"I never said your bed, silly. You're sleeping with me tonight."

A dozen images of what Rachel might be intending to do to me tonight flashed through my head, each one even worse than the one that came before.

"Then why did you remove the gag?"

I was too confused to even be properly scared. Then, I heard the sound of tape ripping again.

"So I could do this"

My older sister then proceeded to cram her sweat-soaked, rancid panties into my mouth, skid mark first.

Of course, with my luck, the brown streak landed straight on my tongue. It tasted so much worse than I could've ever imagined. All of Rachel's worst farts were blended together into a horrific paste, which smeared itself across my tongue. It was the most disgusting thing I'd ever tasted, made even worse by the fact that I knew where it came from.

I sat bolt upright, and opened my mouth to spit them right back out. The collected remains of my sister's sharts started to mix with my saliva, filling my entire mouth with the taste of her intestines.

Rachel casually restrained me, forcing me to lay back down and straddling my chest. Looking as if she hadn't a care in the world, she sealed my mouth with tape, locking her shart residue in her little brother's mouth.

"I suggest you start sucking on them, so you remove the stain. You're gonna have a long night, and those are staying. May as well remove my little present as quick as possible"

I gagged into the tape, hard. If I hadn't been getting desensitized all night, I probably would've vomited then and there. I almost did, but barely kept it down. I was coming to find the difference between tasting and smelling something could be unbelievably large.

I started weeping, already knowing this would be the worst night of my life. My taste buds were under constant assault from the worst Rachel had to offer, and she had implied she wasn't done with me yet. Sure enough, she shoved me under her sheets, face down.

Rachel then crawled into bed, shoving legs to either side of my body, with my shoulders resting on the back of her thighs. That, of course, left my face using her butt as a pillow. At least I wasn't shoved in her crack anymore.

Her leggings still stank stale sweat and old farts, made no better by the passage of time.

Then, to my surprise, Rachel grabbed my hair.

"Didn't think I'd let you off that easy, did you?"

I felt the belt she'd grabbed earlier start to wrap around the back of my head.

"I'm not done with you yet"

Suddenly, she yanked on my hair, pulling my head straight. Then, she pulled the belt as tight as she could, pulling me straight back into her buttcrack. Apparently she still wasn't satisfied, because she grabbed the belt with both hands and yanked as hard as she could. Once, twice, three times. Each time, somehow, Rachel somehow managed to wedge me even deeper. My nose got crushed against the fabric of her already skin tight leggings. She forced every fraction of an inch she could get out of them. By the end of it, my nose was crunched at an awkward angle right up against her anus, her leggings threatening to rip from being stretched so tight.

I heard the fabric make a strained pulling sound, but they didn't quite give way. At this point I was practically vacuum sealed to her butt, my entire face buried between her soft cheeks.

Rachel looked back over her shoulder contentedly at the sight. Half of her little brother's entire head had disappeared up her butt crack. The face wasn't even visible, my ears barely breaking the surface.

Trapped completely in my sister's rank butt crack, I softly began to cry again. I couldn't hear anything but the ominous rumblings of Rachel's gut. The smell of stale, cold sweat was overpowering, and I was still choking on the heinous remains of my big sister's sharts.

I couldn't even move a muscle, perfectly trapped in my sister's body. In the course of one night, I'd gone from a thinking, living human being with free will to an object, bent completely to Rachel's will.

All I existed for tonight was to vacuum up my sibling's toxic waste.

As I started to drift off, Rachel's butt my only pillow, she farted.

Bppppppppt

As her farts go, it was relatively tame, but I knew this was only the beginning.

BHM865
BHM865
43 Followers