Sisters Share a Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Older sister excited by freedom to control little sister.
2.9k words
4.57
9.4k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
488 Followers

Author's note:

This is a shorter chapter than most of my stories but that is because I will be travelling the next two weeks. I wanted to submit a chapter 2 for this story sooner. So waiting another few weeks to do so didn't feel right. Hopefully ratings and comments will make doing a 3rd chapter seem like a good idea. Characters and events are fictional. Enjoy!

Teena was surprised at how smoothly life seemed to carry on after the threesome with Ben and her sister. No explosion of emotions. The world didn't end. Ben treated her the same as he had before he watched her being used sexually by her older sister. She felt relieved but also kind of silly. What did she expect? The world to stop spinning because three grownups had sex? Kinky sex, yes, but still just sex.

The one thing that mortified her was in her head. About a week after the threesome Teena was so horny she felt the urge to masturbate. This was unusual as Ben had such a high sex drive that she got plenty of action from him even though he and Tonya hadn't slowed down their sexual activities either.

So being horny enough to masturbate could only be attributed to the threesome changing her sexual desires or needs. The mortifying part happened when her dirty mind pushed her into climax as she remembered herself moving between her sister's thighs. It was in slow motion. Her sister's hot gaping hole in front of her. The dank fragrance of sexual arousal mixed with sweat. Her tongue reaching the warm red flesh to be met with the hot slimy goo dripping from her sister's used sex.

Ben and Tonya continued to see each other at Teena's house. But Tonya was always gone before Teena got home. Although Teena did have to taste her sister's dried juices on Ben's cock each time her older sister saw Ben. Sucking the tangy juices off of his cock had become customary before the threesome.

Then one day Tonya stops by when Ben isn't at Teena's house. Surprised it has taken this long for them to see each, Teena welcomes her sister from the kitchen when she enters the house.

"Hey, do you want a drink or something?"

"Just some water would be good."

"Why aren't you in scrubs?" Teena asks handing Tonya the glass of water.

"I'm off today. And since Ben was too busy to see me I thought I would come by and let you entertain me." the older sister's face turns into a smirk when Teena doesn't reply. It's obvious both sisters are unsure how the new dynamic between them will work. They both know Teena will let Tonya take the lead on how this new part of their relationship grows.

"I realized the other day that my little sister is truly beautiful. I mean, I have never seen a more beautiful face between my thighs than your sweet little face. And such an obedient tongue. Lacking in skill but soooo eager to please."

Teena's face and neck blush furiously from her older sister's taunting. Tonya seems to be completely comfortable referring to their incestuous sex acts. She is in control and enjoying it. Not bothered in the least that pleasure coming from her sister would be viewed as disgusting by society.

"Ben and I agreed that I should see you a time or two alone before we have anymore threesomes. I'm guessing he is worried we might blow up into an argument and he doesn't want to have to pick a side. Or maybe he just wants you comfortable serving me before you serve us together again. Probably figures he'll get more bang for his buck that way." she winks with a smirk on her face.

"But you and I know there won't be an argument. You have always been the 'pleaser' in the family. Always letting me do what I want and take what I want while you accepted your fate of taking whatever was left after I chose what I wanted."

"You know there were times in high school when I would drink the last Mountain Dew in the fridge just because I knew it was your favorite. Just being a bitch to see if you would get mad or fuss with me about it. You never did. Always accepting things even if they bothered you."

"I know growing up it bothered you that I was your 'Hotter' older sister. And guys in your class like Ben always wanted me. But you kept quiet never getting mad. I mean neither of us can help that guys want what guys want. Fortunately for me they like big tits."

"I'll admit you have a finer ass, but let's be honest, these tits get me anything I want. While your fine ass gets you laid once in a while, it doesn't do much else. Never got you out of a speeding ticket. Never kept a mall cop from calling mom and dad after you were caught shoplifting lingerie. My boobs got me out of both of those scenarios and more! Never bared my chest or let anyone touch them. Just pushed my arms together to create some awesome cleavage for the men to stare at while they told me how much trouble I was in before they ultimately let me go with a warning."

"We can agree that we don't want sex with Ben to be interrupted because you and I aren't on the same page about our dynamic. So I am here to lay down the rules for you going forward. In public and around family we will be like we have our entire lives. Sisters that love and care for one another."

"Around here or in private, I refuse to walk around on egg shells sexually. When I want to fuck Ben then I will fuck Ben. We might let you join us. We might ignore you completely. But either way I will have his cock when I want his cock. I expect you to obey me. I will push your limits sexually. That will be tough on you but will excite Ben to new heights sexually. And that is the goal here, right? Keeping Ben engaged with us and extremely satisfied sexually!"

"Know that when I use you sexually I see you more as a female slave than my sister. We both know I won't be able to resist making snide remarks about the sister angle when I am humiliating you. You'll blush that cute shade of red for us. But you'll keep your mouth shut and take it like a good girl."

"Thoughts of having a pussy pleaser around blows my mind. I don't care if it's my sister's tongue or one of Ben's ex girlfriend's tongues. I simply want the pleasure without having to reciprocate. I mean, who wouldn't?"

"So any questions? Or anything you would like to ask?"

There was a long moment of silence. Teena was stunned. Her sister was taking over so causally. Like it was normal for her to have an obedient female serve her. And not only that but she pointed out she has been practically training Teena her whole life to serve as her slave. Taking advantage of her little sister. The girl that always looked up to her and wanted to be her. Hell worshipped her growing up. And now it seemed she was destined to worship her in a more literal sense going forward.

When her mind settled on the inevitable future, Teena whispered. "n...No."

"Perfect. Because girl, let me tell you, this power of being in control over another person is surging through me like electricity. I mean it makes me horny to think about it. Like REALLY horny. And since we still have a little over an hour before your kids get home I think we should let your obedient little tongue get some practice pleasing my pussy." she says starting to strip her clothes off.

"When we are alone I can give you instructions to help build you a map to get me

where we both want me to be. Which is orgasming on your face." she giggles as she sits on the edge of the couch spreading her legs to reveal her greedy pussy.

"Let's face it. After an orgasm or two I am less likely to want to spank you or twist your nipples just to be mean." she winks lying back into the couch cushions.

Teena kneels between her sister's legs still fully clothed. The thrill of humiliation burning in her as she moves forward. This is embarrassing enough so she will never admit that she has masturbated twice remembering how she slurped Ben's load from her older sister's hot gaping cunt.

Tonya enjoys her little sister's tongue as she plays with her little sister's bangs before gently tugging on her ears. Letting her hands roam over the obedient head currently serving her. Eventually the inept tongue not exciting her gets on her nerves.

"Suck my clit. Ugh, REALLY? You don't know how to suck a clit. I said SUCK it. Not lick it. Suck it like it's a tiny cock. You naive little shit. That's better. At least you understand the concept now." Tonya says in an exhausted tone.

Moments later Tonya can't take anymore. "Ok ok ok. Stop. Sit up."

Teena obeys sitting up on her knees looking at the floor. She can tell Tonya isn't happy with her efforts.

The older sister leans forward placing her elbows on her knees and grabs each of Teena's nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each of her hands. She is now nose to nose with Teena and squeezing her nipples.

"Ouch!" the little sister wails grabbing her sister's forearms instinctively.

Tonya pinches the nipples harder and twists them. "Put your hands behind your back! I said put your hands behind your back or I will start pulling as I twist."

"Fuck that hurts." the submissive younger sister pouts as she puts her hands behind her back.

"Yeah! It's supposed too." Tonya says keeping the same amount of pressure on each nipple but stops twisting them. "Looks like you have sensitive nipples. Bad luck for you. Anyway it's obvious you were just going through the motions not really trying to get me off. So HERE!"

Tonya squeezes the nipples harder as she pulls them away from her sister's chest before twisting them. The small tits have stretched forward as far as they can go causing pain to shoot through Teena's chest.

"OW OW OW OW OW! STOP...... P....PLE.....PLEASE STOP!" she begs her tormentor while keeping her hands behind her back.

Tonya releases the nipples. "I am going to spend 30 minutes doing that and more to your tits tomorrow if I don't have an orgasm today before I leave here. So understand your job is to make this superior pussy cum. Hotter women should always cum. Anytime we want to cum! And average looking cunts like you should be happy to have the privilege of getting her face wet to please the hottie that is fucking her man."

The large breasted older sister lays back on the couch spreading her thighs again. Allowing her flat chested little sister to lower her face into the clean shaven pussy that craves stimulation.

"That's better, cunt. This isn't incest. This is a love triangle. And you are the "bottom bitch" that is required to serve both of us."

Teena's feelings are conflicted but her pussy is wet. She isn't happy being known as a "bottom bitch" but it turns her on in the dark corners of her mind. She wishes it wasn't her sister holding the power. But on the bright side she obviously trusts Tonya completely. Making serving her and Ben easier to accept knowing she is safe. And on some levels it turns her on. Although she knows she will have to endure a lot of humiliation based on how Tonya's already large ego has expanded since the threesome. Hopefully her sister's new 'monster ego' won't grow much larger.

A few minutes later Tonya moans softly, "Mmmm, now this is much better. Consider being the "bottom bitch" as your way of repaying me for finding you the perfect husband. With the added benefit of that perfect husband wanting to watch you be a "bottom bitch" to his HOT girlfriend."

"You know they have official terms for this shit, right? You are a cuckold wife or soon to be wife. And I am the Cuckcake." Tonya giggles when she says the term Cuckcake. "You should google that shit and read up. Some women just like to watch their husband's fuck other women. Then others are submissive slaves that enjoy serving their husband's girlfriend."

"Humiliating stuff like eating the husband's load out of the girlfriend's freshly fucked pussy. You checked that box the first chance you got!" she chuckles before continuing.

"Some get off being an obedient mouth while the Cuckcake fucks the husband. You know, keeping the nasty bits hard and wet so they go together in just the right way. And getting the husband's cock hard for rounds two and three when the Cuckcake wants sex multiple times in one night. You checked that box right off the bat too! Getting him hard so I could ride him on the couch for round two that afternoon."

Teena is surprised to hear there are official terms for what is happening to her. She decides immediately to research this in depth as soon as possible. It may help her understand why humiliation turns her on. At a minimum it will help her feel more normal that other women are turned on by humiliation.

Tonya continues as she slides her hands to the back of Teena's head and pulls it in close enough to rub her younger sister's nose against her clit.

"The submissive slave wives are into some kinky shit, like you. Bondage, spanking, whipping, Tit torture, licking assholes, sucking toes, getting pissed on. The term for that is "Golden shower". The older sister says in a superior tone as she starts to grind her clit against her sister's face.

"Makes me wonder how much of that kinky shit will turn you on. Oh yeah, keep going! I want to cum so you can taste me. Mmmmmm, I guess the only way to find out what turns you on is for me to make you do them ALL for ME!" The older sister says in a husky whisper as she nears a massive orgasm.

"You sucking my toes while Ben sucks on my nipples! Arrrrgghhhhh yes... keep going cunt, He LOVES sucking on my BIG TITS..... yes..... faster tongue..... more..... more. Making you tongue my asshole, just to be a bitch! MMmmm, Hmmmm. Suck my clit slut! Suck it, Suck IT. Make me cum bitch. OH GOD! I.....I.... Could be a real Bitch.... and piss on your face! OOOOOHHHHhhhhhhhh, MY GOD...... YES YES! AARRGH!"

Tonya squeezes her thighs together trapping her sister's face in her crotch as the massive orgasm rolls through her entire body. Pushed into orgasmic bliss by admitting out loud all of the kinky, disgusting things she wants to make her younger sister do. The power she feels is intoxicating. A few long moments later she regains some of her senses and spreads her thighs a little.

"N... now.... SOFT...Kiss it... Don't suck.... Soft kisses. Oh GOD Yeeeessss! Soft kisses like that! So obedient. It's perfect. You're perfect."

Teena feels a flash of pride from her sister's compliment. And a weird sense of accomplishment. Several minutes later she feels embarrassed by how wet her panties are as she walks Tonya to the door. Thankful she has on blue jeans so there isn't a wet spot showing.

Her older sister speaks in a soft loving tone as a lover would after they share a new sexual experience for both of them.

"You know I am new to all of this kinky bdsm shit. But that right there, that we just did, was the hottest thing EVER. Even hotter than the other day with Ben. Sharing the most outrageous thoughts running through my sex scrambled brain as I came. It..... it was amazing. To be so..... so... open and free.... knowing I could trust you to... to be ok with it. To.... to accept me.... to be ok with me regardless of how disgusting my mind can be."

Teena gives her sister a soft smile and whispers, "Being understood and accepted is a powerful thing. A no judgement zone is heaven."

The sisters share a long hug. Squeezing each other tight. They haven't ever felt this connected.

That night, in bed alone, Teena remembers the loving hug she shared with her older sister. And how her sister took her face in her hands after the hug. Their faces only inches apart. Her brown eyes staring deep into Teena's soul. Searching for answers? Or maybe giving clues to what the future holds?

Will her 'monster ego' drive the older sister to be a bitch when she gets horny? Will she make Teena do all those disgusting things? If so, will she do them alone in private? Or with Ben watching? Would Ben cheer on her older sister as she debases his cuckold slave wife?

It was the start of a restless night's slumber. One hand between her thighs. Giving an occasional light touch or rub to her moist crotch amid all of the lurid thoughts and tossing and turning that would fill the night.

BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
488 Followers