Sisters Share Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then...the thing I'd been wanting the whole time. The massive package that had led me here. He pulled my head to his tip, which I immediately starting licking, sucking on, kissing. There was...I honestly think that Danny has a pheromone or something that makes things more pleasurable around him. Cause licking that tip? Just that alone was better than all the sex and all the masturbating I'd been doing. Just kissing his head made everything worth it.

Char giggled lightly in my ear.

"You can't resist it, can you?" she murmured. I moaned in response, she was right.

"This cock...It's incredible, isn't it? Isn't it the best you've ever had?" she asked and again I moaned. There was something about answering her questions that made this even better.

"Don't hold back, sis. Take as much as you can in; you'll love it." I responded by taking a deep breath and pushed down. Now, understand that I can take my entire toy down my throat. It's hard, but I could do it then too. Remember how I said he was as thick as that toy? Yeah, that's soft. Hard? Holy shit, he's thicker than most guys are long. Taking just his tip in? That was the furthest I could go.

He moaned, that sultry voice approving of my efforts. It made me want to take more, to hear it again. Char moaned too, and held my tits again.

"Making him feel good makes you feel good. Please him, sis." She whispered. I did. My hands were around that massive missile, and I pulled more of my head on. I swallowed over and over, taking I don't even know how much down my throat. Char moved her hands up to my throat, and squeezed it around his cock. It throbbed in response. That throb...holy fuck. I came from that, the sheer sensation driving my body into over drive. I actually passed out, lack of oxygen and the hardest orgasm I'd ever had driving my brain into complete silence. I cannot explain to you how that felt, there's simply no words. It was like every nerve was on fire, every muscle fibre pushed to it's limit.

I came too relatively quickly, I think no more than a minute passed. I was on their bed, my blindfold beside me. I could hear them still going and I sat up slowly to see my sister on her knees. Naked, her body was simply gorgeous. An incredible waist, her legs looked amazing like that, her body slender and her tits prominent as she bobbed back and forth on that rod. His hand was in her hair like it had been in mine, and I could tell that turned her on. There was a...a bliss on her face. Like this was the most satisfying thing she could do.

I watched as she took more and more in, pulled back out to breathe, then back down. His cock never fully left her lips, and her hands worked in tandem, squeezing and stroking as she went. I watched her fondle his huge balls at one point. I...I couldn't sit back. I crawled to them, and began to lick and kiss along the shaft that wasn't in her throat. His hand was instantly in my hair and I sighed in pleasure. This was bliss, actual bliss. Like alcohol, drugs, they all have nothing on the sensations that come from pleasing Danny.

We traded back and forth, swapping working his shaft and his tip. I think we were on our knees together for an hour, maybe more. Time really didn't matter in that moment though. All that mattered was the sensations, the pleasure. And when he came...

I was on the shaft at the time. I was tracing those bulging veins of his with my tongue when his grip suddenly tightened and Char came off his tip.

"Get it in your mouth, right now" she said, panting from the effort.

So I did, not really realizing what was about to happen. I mean, I knew somewhere deep in my mind, but it's not like I was actively thinking at that moment. No, I was guided by pure instinct at that point.

And that instinct told me to start swallowing. So I did. And thank fuck I did. The moment I started...his monster bucked and throbbed...then...at first I thought nothing had happened. For maybe a split second. Then, my mouth, my throat, both were instantly filled with the thickest and hottest cum I'd ever felt. Like I was actively swallowing, and still there was too much. It poured out of the corners of my lips, it forced itself down my throat, it coated me. I felt Char licking it off my face, something that made me feel all the more turned on. Like there was so fucking much that we had to share. Just picture that.

When he finally stopped, I leaned back, gasping. I could feel it all filling my stomach, feel it slowly drying on my face, on my chest.

"Ar...Are you still hard?!" I gasped. I knew Charlotte had said he stayed hard, but I'd been with enough guys to know that was not very common. But he looked just as hard as before, even harder if possible.

"Danny takes more than a blowjob to go soft. Strap in sis, you're gonna have the fuck of a life time!"

She was not kidding. I can't even describe everything; the next few hours are a blur in my mind. I'm not sure where one thing started and another ended. At one point he had me against the wall, my legs wrapped and locked around him, his monster so far inside I thought he was in my chest! I'd later come to find out I could fit a full twelve inches in me, before it was too much. I don't remember that though.

At one point, he was ravaging me doggy style, my hair pulled back as leverage. Another, I was riding him cowgirl, my body bouncing of it's own accord, my desire and lust in full control. Another had me lying down, as he shoved his pulsing ramrod down my throat, while my sister was face deep in my pussy. Another had her playing with my tits again, rubbing them on his dick, though they couldn't reach around. I don't know what order these all happened in; it's all a big jumble.

It wasn't just all orgasms though. There were points where they brought me so close to cumming that I could taste it, but then held me there, the desire to cum so powerful that I have no idea how they stopped me. Again and again, they held my pleasure hostage, building it up more and more, closer and closer each time. When they finally let me release...

It was like a dam had broken, everything came rushing out, more powerful, harder, better than ever before. Imagine...imagine that you have a hose, like a garden hose. You kink it, so the water builds up, like a cartoon. Bigger and bigger then when you finally release it...it all comes pushing out with several times the force it had before. That was it, that's the best comparison I can draw.

By the end of the night, I was fucked silly. I couldn't move, like at all. My limbs wouldn't obey me. They trembled and lay there, unable to fully lift, to stand, even to sit up. I passed out from just sheer exhaustion on their bed, truly having had the fuck of a life time.

I sort of phased in and out of consciousness the next morning. I remember them talking a bit, but not much.

"Let her be babe, she doesn't have the same stamina I do. Remember how I was in the beginning?"

Then I faded.

"Is it a good idea to leave her there, Lottie? She's been out a while."

Faded again.

When I finally woke up fully, neither were in the room and I was SORE as all hells. My throat hurt, my pussy throbbed in pain and my limbs felt like I'd just run a marathon. I stumbled to the bathroom, making it a point to ignore my reflection and sat in the shower. I couldn't stand, so I let the water fall on me from the floor. I cleaned myself as best I could and stumbled back out, drying myself off as I went.

Char met me in the hall.

"You worried us a bit there, sis. You were out the whole day!"

I frowned and she pulled out her phone, showing me the time. Six pm.

"H...wh...wow. Um, little sis, I have to ask."

She grinned in anticipation.

"Do...do you guys always fuck like that?"

She laughed. Like threw her head back and cackled.

"Not always, no one could take that. Usually its a bit more...tame, I guess is the word. Why, you wanna go again?"

I gasped.

"Oh hells no. I don't think my poor pussy will ever be the same! It hurts to pee!"

Char had the nerve to laugh again.

"Yeah, that happened to me too. You'll get used to it."

"Used to it?"

She tilted her head a little, her pigtails drifting to the side.

"I mean, you want to again, don't you? You know you begged us to do this again, right?"

I shook my head. Even back then, I barely remembered the night. She just grinned again.

"Oh, Tori. You said you'd do anything to have him again. I said you had to agree to date him, to be honest I thought you'd tell me to fuck off. No, you agreed. I believe your exact words were 'I'll date anyone, I'll do anything, just keep doing this to me!'"

I felt my face turn red, the heat spreading across it. As soon as she said it, I remembered that.

"It's ok, I know from experience that sex with Danny makes you agree to anything. We don't take it seriously. If we did...I'd be permanently talking in an Irish voice - Danny's fave by the way - and wearing a french maid outfit to work everyday."

I blinked at that. I felt like my world was on a point, I could fall to one side or the other, depending on what I said next.

"H...how would you feel if I did want that?" I asked. I wanted, needed, craved that fucking again with my entire being, but I also wanted to mend my relationship with my sister.

"Hmm. We talked about it, while you were unconscious. Just in case you were serious, ya know? Danny's ok with it, of course, but only if you and I date him, and actually date. Meaning going out on dates, surprising each other gifts, the whole nine yards. And his big condition was that I be ok with it."

I blinked. Again, everything felt very much like I was about to step into a new world, one way or the other.

"And I've been thinking about it. I don't really know if polyamory is my thing or not, but I think...I think I'd be ok with it, if it was you, sis. As long as you actually want to date us, not just go along with it."

I slowly sat, leaning against the wall. All this was very sudden and my legs were still not recovered from the previous night's adventures.

"You...you want to date me?" I asked, not really hating the idea, despite the incestual nature of it.

"Sure. As long as you are, of course. Besides, it's something we can do as a sort of trial and if we don't like it, no harm done, ya know?"

To be honest here, I was...wary. Polyamory is one thing, but incest...then I remembered the previous night, and shivered just from that. Besides, Charlotte wasn't the Charles I'd grown up with, and it's not like we could impregnate each other!

"I...can I think about it?" I asked. I was still a little woozy and my body still exhausted.

Char sank down beside me, both of us sitting with our legs next to each other. She smiled at me and hugged me.

"Take all the time you need, sis. You know if ya say no, we ain't gonna be offended or anything, right?"

I nodded. That's not the sort of thing either of them really took offensively. They tended to let things like that slide.

"I know, I'm just...not sure. It's not something I've really thought about and besides the two of you are so happy together, and you're both just so..." I trailed off, only partly sure where I was going with that. She looked at me with that tilted head again, something I found just so adorable.

"Just so...what?"

I sighed.

"You're both just so...good at this. At sex, at everything really." I kind of groaned internally at admitting it, but it was pretty obvious that my little sister had far more experience sexually than I did.

There was a heartbeat pause, then Charlotte laughed. She laughed so hard she snorted and even hit her head against the wall by accident.

"Tori...oooh Tori. Two things, one, it took us a loooong time to get to this point. Like the first time? I couldn't take more than the tip in! Plus we were both awkward, and he nearly pulled my hair out once. We've tripped over each other, one time he dropped me by accident. Another, I fell on top of him and we smacked heads!"

I couldn't help it, I laughed at that. It seemed like such a typical thing, like something I could easily see Char doing. She laughed too.

"And two...that was my first time with a woman, Tor. Like we've had threesomes with women, but we never did anything to each other. I just did it for you cause both me and Danny wanted you to have the best time you've ever had. You've had a lot of bad and mediocre sex lately; I've seen some of the men you were with and they wouldn't know a g spot from a goddamn hole in the ground. So I just kind of did things that I thought I would like and kept going if you liked them. Turns out you like a lot of the same things I do!"

I paused at that, unsure of what to do or say. The things she'd done to me...even if Danny hadn't been a part of it, with his horse-like cock and stamina, it'd still be the best sex I'd ever had. And that was just her first time?! She hugged me again and stood, holding a hand out to help me up. I took it and followed her to the kitchen, where Danny and her had made us some dinner. Well, I say dinner; it was bacon grilled cheese, but still.

We ate largely in silence, but it was nice. Not the tense silence it had been previously. Danny asked how I was feeling, said he knew he may have gone a bit overboard. I laughed and told him I'd probably need a few days before I could even think of doing that again. He smiled and apologized. I waved it away; it was more than worth it.

By the end of dinner, I'd largely made up my mind, but still decided to take a day or two to think it over, just to be sure. I'd made a lot of rash decisions lately, I didn't want to do it again.

Obviously, you know I eventually said yes. And I have no regrets on that, even taking the sex out of it, it's been the best relationship I've ever had. We balance each other out, and support each other. We still fight, of course, but we always eventually calm down and talk. You know, I guess it's not all sexual after all...

Anyways, I don't know how to sign off on this thing, so I'm off. It's my turn to make dinner, and I'm suddenly feeling pasta and meat balls. Bye?