Sisters Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The very same."

"Oh wow. How was that?"

"Probably a mistake. It's been weird since. I mean... we were both into it. More than a little drunk, to be fair, but it felt right at the time. I don't know. But I don't actually, you know, want to be with her or anything."

"And how does she feel?" Kara asked.

"I... haven't dared ask her since," I said, wincing slightly.

"Oh Triss...."

"I mean, Kathy knows what happened," I said. "And she assures me everything is fine. I had to bump plans to hang with them, since we're isolating and all."

"Sorry I interrupted," Kara said. "Delaying that is probably not the greatest."

"Enh. It's fine. "It'll all be fine. Probably. Jeez, I still don't even know if Rey knows. She had a drunken make out with Jess a little while back. Never went anywhere, but now--"

Kara cracked up. "Oh my god, what's going on with your friends all of a sudden? You guys were never all into each other." She paused. "Were you?"

"Of course not! It's just... I don't know. Boredom maybe? Not having a lot of options?"

"Too much booze?" Kara asked.

"Well... yeah. Some of that." I clenched my hand tight a second, feeling nerves of a whole different sort. "Kara?"

"Yeah?"

"Something I've been worrying about lately. Not worrying. Well, kinda. Thinking about, anyway. I think... maybe sometimes I like girls. I think that's why Jess and I... why that happened."

"I mean, I assumed, Triss," Kara said gently. "You wouldn't really hook up with a girl if there wasn't something there."

"No, I know. But it's never... I never thought I did. I don't understand it. And never mind how confusing you've made things."

"Yeah, sorry about that," Kara said.

"It's ok. It's probably actually good for me. Getting to explore some things without any pressure to actually do stuff."

"Probably still a bad idea," Kara said quietly. "But... too late to worry about that now."

"Sure seems it." I sighed. "I need another drink."

"You're not developing a problem are you?"

"Pff. Lazy summer days in the backyard don't count. Everyone knows that."

"I don't know that that's true."

"Well what else am I going to do?" I asked. "Sit here and have a real, sober, heartfelt conversation about my feelings and emotional difficulties?"

"... yes?"

"Nope. Getting a buzz on first. Only way."

"I thought so," Kara said. She hesitated for a moment, then drained the rest of her drink. "Get me another too."

"Will do."

I was acutely conscious of Kara's eyes on me as I left, and even more so as I returned. I carried a small cooler in front of me, offering some small shielding from her gaze, but my tits were not even slightly covered, and she once again showed quite an appreciation of them.

"I thought you were just getting us a drink each," Kara said.

"Efficiency," I said, as though it explained everything. "Can't be hopping into the house all the time. Even if you like watching me go."

Kara groaned softly and fished for another can. "Maybe you're right. Maybe alcohol is needed."

"Right. For when you're perving on your little sis."

"Not what's happening."

"Yes it is. Was. Still is. Whatever."

"... ok, yes, I was checking out your butt," Kara said. "But you have to understand, that little bikini of yours is made for people to check you out in. The way it clings... and it's so small... and--"

"Oh my god stop!" I busied myself getting a new drink to hide my eyes for a moment. "It's also because my butt is fantastic," I said more quietly, but with a firm confidence that surprised even me.

"That too," Kara said. She reached over to clink her can on mine. "Cheers to your butt."

"Slainte."

We each took a deep drink. Warmth spread inside me, a mix of more booze and too much emotion. Mostly confusion and uncertainty, but god help me some arousal and pride too. Kara checking out my butt. Complimenting it. It made me feel way better than it had any right to. And I wasn't nearly drunk enough yet to blame the alcohol.

"So... do you like any other girls?" Kara asked.

"Oh god, I don't know," I said. "I mean... sometimes I think so? But I've never really done much, so I don't know how to sort out feelings. Like what's a crush, and what's a passing fancy, and what's just... horniness."

Kara almost choked on her drink. "Triss, being horny for someone is a really good indicator that--"

"I know, I know. Not like that. Like... you know when you're in the mood, and lots of things seem a lot more enticing all of a sudden? So like, what's actually real when I feel that way?"

Kara pondered. "I think it's all still real."

"But how would I know. For instance, Jess," I said, stabbing a finger for emphasis. "We got horny. And stupid. And we did stuff. But I'm not, like, into her. Not that way."

"There's different ways to be into someone," Kara said. "They don't all have to be, like, long term romantic things. Maybe sometimes you just do some stuff one time. Maybe that's all it is. Maybe that's still valid and real."

"Yeah, maybe. You're confusing me now."

"Sorry."

"Uh huh." I leaned back and closed my eyes, feeling all too tired for having done fuck all all day. "What about you then?" I asked. "You must have been thinking about girls lately."

"Why must I have been?"

"You seriously gonna tell me it's just me? I mean, sure I'm amazing and all--"

"Full of yourself much?"

"--but this isn't coming out of nowhere. You as much as said so."

Kara squirmed a bit. "Ok, yeah. It's not out of nowhere."

"Thought so."

"And maybe... maybe I was again being a little unfair. Trying out how some stuff feels in a comfortable place. With a comfortable person."

"Your sister."

"Correct. Is it still ok?"

"Of course, Kara. I'm here for you." I grinned toothily. "Doesn't mean I'm not gonna torture you mercilessly about it if I feel so inclined."

"You little shit! Careful or I'll start embarrassing you again."

"Pff, power dynamic's changed. I'm in charge now."

"You think?" Kara cleared her throat and leaned up on one elbow. She stared at me, widening her eyes, batting her lashes flirtatiously. "I think I could do things to you if I wanted," she said, her voice going soft and seductive. "Just try me."

I bit my lip and felt my toes curl involuntarily. "Stop!"

"I thought the power dynamic had changed," Kara continued in that same bedroom voice.

She shifted in such a way to draw attention to her breasts. I couldn't look away. My heart pounded from that heady mix of danger and sensuality that Kara was far too capable of providing.

"I thought so too," I whined. "But stop... stop seducing me, dammit. What if I jumped you right now, huh? Wouldn't be so funny then."

"Don't threaten me with a good time," Kara said breathily.

"Grrr!"

Kara broke down in laughter, luckily before I had to do something stupid.

"Oh my god, that was working on you, wasn't it?" she chortled.

"Yes! Stop laughing."

"Or what?"

"I'll... I'll walk around and show you my butt some more."

"Again I say don't threaten me with a good time."

My eyes narrowed. "I'll start asking some very pointed questions about where your sexuality has been lying lately."

Kara sobered up quickly. "Yeah, that's more of an actual threat," she admitted. "Though... I kinda want to talk about it anyway, so...."

"So go for it then."

Kara took a deep breath. "Ok, see, the part that just sounds stupid to me is... like after Tom, after the disaster of the end of our relationship, I wasn't interested in anyone at all at first. Then I started thinking about girls."

"That doesn't sound stupid."

"No but like... because of a bad time with a boy. That's not how sexuality works. I don't just start liking a different type because of a bad experience with someone."

"Maybe not," I said thoughtfully. "But sometimes experiences make you consider things you wouldn't have ever thought about before. Like... ok, so, I just always assumed I was straight. Took it for granted. I love that there are lots of options for other people out there, but I didn't expect them to apply to me. Now I'm questioning that assumption. And maybe... maybe you are too. For different reasons."

"I feel like I'd have known already if I wasn't straight," Kara said.

"Would you though? If you devote all your romantic energies to boys and pass off any wandering thoughts about girls as just silly fantasizing or a passing appreciation?"

"Um...."

I waved an airy hand. "'Cause that's where I'm at, Kara. I've realized that thoughts have always been there, I just never did anything about them. Never explored them. I find girls super duper pretty sometimes, and just think that I want to look like them. Maybe I want to kiss them though. And other stuff." I shrugged. "Or maybe I really am straight and this Jess thing was just because I was drunk."

"It doesn't sound like it was just that," Kara said.

"No. I don't think so either. Plus... I don't think the barrier for bisexuality is as high as people make it out to be. If I like ninety-five percent boys and five percent girls, wouldn't that still qualify? Hypothetically, I mean."

"... so you're bi?"

"Not officially. I just think probably I might be. I was obsessing over the ratio of attraction, but realizing it doesn't matter has helped. It just feels nice to have a label to cling to. Even if I haven't truly settled on it. But if I do... I guess I came out to you first."

I smiled shyly at Kara. She still seemed overwhelmed and confused, but she beamed in true happiness for me.

"That's awesome, Triss," she said. "And maybe you're right. Maybe I'm too much in my head over some stuff. I don't really need to understand exactly what I'm feeling. Just that I'm feeling some stuff. And fuck it's a lot less pressure to just admit to, like, five percent attraction to girls. Or whatever."

"I thought so too. I mean, that doesn't mean it can't be way higher in reality. And I might figure that out some day. But five percent seems manageable."

Kara nodded. "Manageable. I like it. Does this... does this weirdly mean we might both have come out to each other at the same time?"

I giggled softly. "I think maybe technically yes."

"Cool. I need another drink."

I tapped the side of my head. "Hence the cooler."

"Yeah yeah. You're a genius."

"Glad you can finally recognize that fact."

****

I was pretty happy with the conversation Kara and I had. I felt especially close to my sister afterward, and I wanted to discuss things more. It really felt like we understood each other, were in similar places, and needed one another for support.

Flipside was that I couldn't stop thinking about her, and how we'd been laying out together topless for hours. She'd been checking me out lots, and it had kinda been turning me on. Admittedly, I'd done exactly the same to her. I couldn't stop looking, thinking, and imagining.

Later, inside, privately, I lay naked in my bed, finally able to do something about my wet pussy. I was just glad my bikini bottoms, sexy as they were, didn't reveal my arousal too blatantly. Kara would have had a field day with that.

I moaned softly as I played with myself. Mostly just teasing my pussy, edging around my clit. I focused at first on not masturbating to my sister, but that was a forlorn hope if ever there was one. She was all I could think about.

There was the obvious reason why, that we'd spent so much time mostly naked together that day. That had an effect for sure. The context of it all was important too. The emotional intimacy, feeling close, and a mutual admission of some new and confusing realizations about who we might like.

A deep, crazy part of my brain kept wondering if she was thinking about me the same way. Rubbing herself and fantasizing about me. Picturing my tits. What she'd want to do to me.

Those sorts of thoughts were too much. They made my pussy flood and tingle, sure, but I didn't actually want my sister to think about me that way. Not for real. Looking, appreciating, even some flirting were all fine and good. Thinking about her while rubbing one out was a step too far, but I didn't have to admit it to anyone else. Fantasizing about anything beyond that needed to be shut down hard.

****

I slept in the next day. There was no reason not to, really. It was a bad habit when I could do it any day I wanted, but it was nice to get up fresh and rested for more sisterly bonding time.

I would have gone straight for my favourite bikini, but I had soaked the bottoms yesterday, and I needed to run them through the wash. I opted for my second suit, which was also a bikini style, but not nearly so hot on me, in my opinion.

Kara clearly agreed, judging by her reaction when I joined her outdoors.

"Aw, where's your other suit?" she asked.

"Thought I'd switch it up," I said.

"Boo."

I smirked. "Not showing off enough T and A for you or what?"

"I mean... it's fine, I guess. I just liked the other one."

"You can still perv on me in this one," I assured her.

"I do not perv on you," Kara corrected. "I... appreciate."

"Ah, cool. Well get your tits out already. I want to appreciate them."

"Ah! Presumptuous much?"

"Shy all of a sudden?"

"Just--"

"You need an even tan, you know."

Kara snorted. "A fine excuse. You gonna take your top off too?"

"I will if you will."

Kara nodded. Our eyes met, we each reach for our tops, then simultaneously removed them.

I sighed contentedly at my topless sister. Yeah, it was nice. I liked looking at her. So much for behaving myself at all.

Her skin had picked up a touch of colour from yesterday, still quite pale in comparison to mine, but maybe a little too red for comfort.

"You better wear more sunscreen today," I said. "Don't wanna burn."

"Well I need to tan, though. That's the whole point."

"You'll still tan. Just nice and slow. Easy does it."

"Easy for you to say. You're already done."

"I put the time in," I said. "You will too. Not like we have anything else going on."

"True. And you're right, I don't want to burn." Kara took the sunscreen, but hesitated before applying. "You're just gonna stare while I do this, aren't you?"

"Maaayyybe."

"... we've got some issues, huh?"

"I'd say so, yeah."

Kara squirted some sunscreen into her hand, then bent down to start applying it to her legs. I watched her move and jiggle, unsure whether I appreciated her tits more, or the way her cheeks flushed in cute embarrassment.

"Hope you're enjoying yourself," Kara grumbled.

"I am, thanks."

"Perv."

"You keep calling me that."

"'Cause you are."

"Nah. If I was a perv I'd do something more like this."

So saying, I took the sunscreen, pushed Kara back, and took over for her. I only meant it to be a joke, really. Or so I told myself. But running my hands up the smooth, tempting skin of her thighs made it almost immediately feel like less of a joke and more an excuse to be handsy.

Maybe the biggest thing that stole the humour was Kara's reaction. She didn't laugh and shove me away, like I told myself I expected from her. Nor, however, did she seem at all upset. Instead, her expression was awestruck, uncertain, and willing surrender. She didn't actively encourage me, but her eyes suggested things she wouldn't dare say aloud.

I kept going. What else could I do? I squirted out some more sunscreen and rubbed it into her tummy. I was so very fascinated, lost in the forbidden delights of my sister's body.

Not that we were going to go Too Far here or anything. Rubbing lotion in wasn't that bad, really. But it wasn't a hundred percent innocent by any means.

It was exploratory, if anything. A testing of new boundaries. Our conversations had been one thing, and eyeing each other in ways sisters really oughtn't to, and now trying out physical touch. Touch that went beyond sibling closeness.

Maybe I was just horny. The possibility couldn't be discounted. But it seemed to me that Kara herself was making the experience much more alluring and seductive to me than it would have been otherwise. That we were so close, that I shouldn't be thinking things about her. That she was my sister for fuck's sake.

We were both exploring some feelings lately that we hadn't previously known about. Doing so with each other was questionable as hell, but it was 'safe' as Kara had put it. Emotionally safe. It didn't have to mean anything, and we knew and loved each other already. There were a lot fewer minefields to dodge, but the ones there were, admittedly, were some pretty big ones. If somehow one of us did something to make the other totally uncomfortable and it strained our relationship, that would suck so bad.

The risk didn't stop me, of course. I didn't think it would come to that, and I was too far hypnotized to think about it any harder than that.

Kara. Her body. Her eyes. Her--

"I think you got my stomach well enough," Kara said quietly.

"Oh shit, right, sorry."

I startled awake and quickly squirted more sunscreen to hit Kara's arms and shoulders. I couldn't pretend I hadn't been taking some small advantage just then. It was far too obvious. But still Kara didn't laugh, frown, or try to stop me. Just kept watching me intently, as lost in her own thoughts as I was in mine.

"You missed my boobs, you know," she said.

"I'm aware," I said, swallowing hard.

"Don't want them to burn."

"No. Indeed not. Do you... want me to get them for you?"

"Well you're getting everywhere else."

"True. Just... yeah."

I stopped myself from arguing. Kara's breasts represented a more sensual area than anything else yet. Her skin was so warm and soft under my hands anyway, and so utterly amazing to me. Feeling up her breasts felt like an admission of that fact, though somehow failing to do so would be much the same, except without any of the fun part.

Fun? Yeah, fun. Groping my sister's tits was going to be fun. That was a weird thought.

It wasn't groping, I had to chide myself. Rubbing. Caressing. Taking care of them so they didn't burn. Even if it was naughty and fun for me, I shouldn't treat it as sexual unto itself. It wasn't quite that bad.

I couldn't keep my cool despite my best efforts. Running my hands over Kara's breasts made me tremble, even before I'd actually touched them. They were just tits. No different from mine, hardly, but they made me go slightly crazy.

Luckily, Kara couldn't make fun of me for my reaction. She'd closed her eyes, and her breathing had gone ragged. The rise and fall of her chest under my hands made my hyper-aware of how she was reacting, and let me know that I wasn't the only one enjoying myself.

"Your tits are nice," I said, daring to risk a comment.

"... thanks."

"Too bad we're sisters."

"Why?"

"'Cause I could be really into this."

Kara looked at me, piercing my soul with her eyes. "I feel like you're really into it anyway."

"And if I was? How would you feel about that?"

"Honestly? It's kinda nice to feel some appreciation and intimacy."

"... of your boobies?"

Kara rolled her eyes. "Not specifically. I mean, like, generally. You rubbing me down all over. And, like, clearly enjoying it."

I looked away. "It's ok," I said noncommittally.

"Uh huh. Just ok, is it?"

"Well--"

"Because you're still massaging my tits."

"I--"

"And you've had a look in your eyes like you'd discovered some massive treasure and were counting up the loot."

"I most certainly did not!"

"You so did."

"Well... maybe I'll stop then."

"Yeah, maybe."

I frowned at Kara. She looked back evenly at me. I kept playing with her breasts. When she didn't say anything further, I even dared to toy with her nipples more, running my thumbs over them in small circles. She seemed to like it.

I started to have even more insane thoughts the longer I played. Like how it would feel to curl up on Kara and suck on her boobies. That was obviously taking it way, way too far. That wasn't something sisters did. Not even something we could get away with in the name of exploration.

123456...8