Sisters Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nice that none of them offered the slightest objection to me being with a girl. I don't think it even occurred to any of them to raise concerns on the subject. Maybe just because everyone by now had to know about Jess and I hooking up, but I think more so because they just really wouldn't mind who I was with, if only I'd share juicy details. My silence on the subject was of more consternation to them than any particular gender preference.

I supposed I'd probably be the same with any of them. I'd be supportive of their decisions, but I'd certainly want to be privy to details in exchange. Perhaps it was unfair of me not to say anything when I thought of it that way, but on the other hand I wasn't sure how far friendship extended when it came to dating siblings. Nor would it be fair to Kara to let that information slip without consulting her.

I actually got a little concerned the more I thought about it. Was what Kara and I had even something we could share? It was another case of not having stopped to think about labels, but we were technically being rather incestuous. A legally and morally questionable affair. But... it didn't feel that way to me. It didn't feel at all like something that we should have to hide, and that would be the subject of scorn and derision.

Those thoughts more than anything left me full of confusion and turmoil after a while. My poor friends sensed my distress, and assumed their prying was the cause of it, so at least they changed the subject firmly away from my love life afterward.

****

"Kara?"

"Yes, Triss?"

"I'm glad I went to see my friends today."

"Glad to hear it."

"You were right. We need to spend some time apart."

"I feel a but coming," Kara said, reaching to fondle my bum with expert timing as she spoke.

"Very funny," I said. "But yes."

I was lying on my back, head in Kara's lap. Groping my butt was a bit of a stretch for her in our current position, and she soon returned to toying with my hair, caressing my face, and sneaking under my shirt.

"It got me thinking," I said, trying my best not to get distracted by my sister's wandering hands. "Are we... is us being together... is it bad?"

"We knew it was bad going in," Kara said softly. "You can't tell me now you didn't know this was... questionable. So very questionable."

"No, I know. But it was, like, playful bad. Now I wonder if it's serious bad. Like... the kind of thing I can't even tell my friends about."

"Do you want to tell them?"

"Kinda, yeah. But I didn't want to do it without talking to you."

Kara sighed. "I wish I had an easy answer, Triss. I really do. I've been wondering much the same things, you know. About if I could ever tell my friends. Or whether we can tell Mom and Dad."

"And?"

"And I don't know. I don't want to ruin everything by telling people. It's... it's not the sort of thing people do."

"It isn't, is it?" I said morosely. "Sisters don't fall for each other."

"Not often," Kara said. "Not that you hear about."

"... I'm scared they wouldn't understand."

"Your friends? Or our parents? Or... everyone else?"

"Yes. Yes to any of them. I got thinking about how nice it was that no one blinked an eye about me being with a girl. But then I got sad because I didn't dare tell them just what kind of girl she was."

"Ah."

"And I want to. I really do."

Kara held my cheek in her hand, gazing at me with such comforting adoration. "I support you," she said. "Whatever you decide. I don't think your friends would reject you over it, but it's your decision."

I nodded. "Thanks. It'd probably be ok, huh?"

"I expect so. But... who can say anything for sure?"

"Yeah."

****

I tanned naked again the next day, showing off for Kara of course. It worked very nicely, and I had her between my legs and eating me out even faster than I expected.

A girl could get used to this sort of treatment.

Kara made me cum, then lay right where she was looking up at me with cat-like satisfaction. After admiring my happy, dreamy face for a moment, she crawled up my body, kissing her way along my naked, sun-kissed skin.

"You're all mine," she informed me possessively as she cuddled up with me on a lounger really not made for two.

"I am," I agreed. I stroked Kara's cheek. "But you're mine too. Just wait till I get some ambition back, I'm gonna lick you so good."

"Nooo, just cuddles."

I frowned. "It's my turn," I insisted. "I get to lick you. It's only fair."

"I'm not ready."

"What? But... but...."

"Just cuddles," Kara repeated and snuggled against me again.

It was hard to argue with her. She was nearly as naked as I was, going topless but still wearing her bikini bottoms. Having her all warmly up against me like that was extremely difficult to fight against.

I didn't want to make Kara uncomfortable at all. If she wasn't ready, then she wasn't ready. But it bugged me that I didn't get to taste her.

I could still work on getting her fully undressed, though. When we split up for more tanning, I 'helped' her with some sunscreen, and used the process of rubbing her down as an excuse to untie her bottoms, spiriting them away before she could protest. She rolled her eyes at me, but my hands all over her body were having the desired effect, and she didn't say anything about it.

She did, rather delightfully, give me one of her very cutest blushes as I admired her nude form. I practically salivated over her pretty little pussy, wanting to get my mouth on it, but restraining myself with the patience of a goddess.

My hands wandered a little too close to Kara's naughty area, and she eventually rolled over on to her tummy to protect herself. What she didn't seem to realize what that giving me such access to her booty was just as dangerous, if not more so, since I hadn't explicitly been warned off of it.

"You got such a nice butt," I said, happily massaging Kara's ass.

"Gee thanks."

"I mean it."

"Yeah, but you're a horny little thing right now. Don't think I don't know."

"You ate me out not so long ago," I said. "So... I'm not the only one."

Kara squirmed. "That should have calmed you down."

"It did. For a bit. That wasn't going to last forever, you know."

"Not even a full hour," Kara grumbled.

"Better eat me out twice next time."

"I just might have to."

I played some more, seeing what Kara would let me get away with. She still acted shy and reluctant, but she started to loosen up for me and I was pretty sure I could get her horny enough to let me do more.

"That's my butthole!" Kara protested as I tested her.

"I know," I said. "It's so cute and little."

"You can't touch it."

"I think I can, actually."

"Nooo."

I might have paid more attention to Kara's protests if she hadn't been lifting her hips up toward me, reacting to my naughty touches by presenting her ass more lewdly and accessibly to me.

It didn't make much sense to me that she'd let me at her bum so much more easily than her pussy, and maybe it didn't make sense to her either, hence her token protests. It worked for me, at any rate. I teased Kara more, fingered her little bumhole, and watched her lift her butt more and more for me.

"I'm gonna kiss your butthole," I said, curious as to what Kara's reaction would be.

"Trissss! That's naughty!"

"Yeah. That's kinda the point."

I brushed my thumb back and forth over Kara's asshole while she squirmed beneath my touch.

"Well do it then," she finally said in a husky voice.

"Just like that?"

"Don't be a tease."

"I'm not. I'm gonna do it."

"So do it!"

I grinned evilly, spread Kara's butt cheeks, and buried my face in her booty. I planted a kiss right square one her tight hole, as promised, but couldn't resist doing more than that.

I kept kissing, testing, and teasing. I started using my tongue for some longer, deeper, sloppier kissing. Every little bit of it made Kara go crazy.

Privately, not that I wanted to admit it to my sister, I'd never played with someone's ass like this before. It was all new to me, and I really didn't know what I was doing. I was enamoured by it, though, and that counted for a lot. That and Kara appreciating everything about what I was doing. Maybe for the physical sensation of it, or maybe for the sexiness of having her little sister tongue-deep in her bum. Both were valid reasons to get excited.

"Oh god, Triss," Kara moaned.

I had to keep adjusting my position, because Kara kept lifting her butt until she had her knees firmly under her. It was a far more wanton and horny pose from my big sis than anything I'd ever seen out of her before. And all because of little ol' me.

I couldn't take the time to lean back and admire the view, much as I wanted to. I was far too busy delving into Kara's ass, trying vainly to lick my way right up inside her. I was slightly embarrassed at my own enthusiasm, and how easy it was to lose control. Luckily Kara was as deeply enthralled as I was, and only seemed to enjoy my puppy-like licking.

"Triss... my pussy," Kara croaked.

"Hm?" I mumbled, not wanting to part from Kara's bum.

"Rub it. Please."

I could have swooned at my sister's begging voice. No time for theatrics though, I had a job to do.

I sacrificed a hand from the task of spreading and caressing Kara's booty for the sake of reaching around to her pussy. I struggled to find a comfortable way to do everything at once, but Kara's desperation made me do my level best.

My first few attempts were amateurish and fumbling. I wouldn't have known it from the way Kara reacted, but I could recognize my own lack of skill in the matter. It took some time to settle in and feel like I was living up to my potential, and by then Kara was whimpering and trembling, threatening to cum before I could direct her there on my own schedule.

I gave in and let it happen. Kara was going to cum, and she wanted me to do it for her. My more grandiose visions of tactically reducing her to a gooey, quivering mess of a sister had to go. There would, hopefully, be chances to try again after this. Especially if I did a passable job in the moment.

Kara exploded hard. She didn't actually squirt like I had, but she shook and collapsed, moaned incoherently, and curled up tight after while she recovered. I admired the process as much as I could while trying to keep stimulating her. She eventually shoved my face away and I got to sit back and just watch her deal with the overload.

I had been absolutely adoring Kara's cute and vulnerable moments lately, and this was one of the very best yet. All caused by me, which made it even better.

"Don't look at me like that," Kara mumbled.

"Like what?"

"Like you're so in love with me."

"Ah, but it would be impossible not to look like that right now," I said.

Kara's cheeks flushed and she curled up tighter. "I can't handle it."

"You have no choice."

I squirmed my way down next to Kara, attempting my very best to cuddle her.

"Pff, hey, there's no room," she said.

"Sure there is. Just scooch over."

"There's nowhere to scooch!"

Kara started to giggle and wrestle me away while I tried to settle. Pretty soon the both of us were laughing and messing around in very childish manner, except for being all naked and into each other.

We fell over on the lawn, and I managed to land mostly on top, so I pinned Kara down. She gave in and let me hold her down and kiss her, then eventually curl up atop her.

I could feel Kara relaxing beneath me, soothed by my intimate presence. She eventually started gently stroking and caressing me, and playing with my hair. I murmured happily and shifted my head near her boobies for maximum personal comfort and enjoyment.

"Triss?"

"Hm?"

"I didn't know that's what I needed, but thank you."

I smiled. "Sometimes a girl just needs her butthole eaten, I guess."

"You joke, but... yeah. I didn't want to get into it. I had some hangups. I mean I still have them, but I think it's a little better now."

"What kind of hangups?"

"With pussy eating, in particular."

"But why?"

Kara sighed. "Because Tom got to be a bit of a dick about it. Especially toward the end. It got so I'd have to ask for him to even think about licking me, and a lot of the time he still just wouldn't. I know it's not rational, but I didn't want to ask you to--"

"I was practically begging!" I protested.

"I know. I said it wasn't rational. I just... I thought about you between my legs, and I'd get all anxious inside, and I didn't want that feeling. Not with you."

"Oh."

"But my butt... no one's done that to me before."

"First for me too," I admitted.

"I... I really liked it. And once you got me going, it was way easier to let you play with my pussy."

"Think I could lick it too next time?"

"Maybe," Kara said. "Work me up to it."

"That I can do," I promised happily.

****

I crawled into bed with Kara again that night. Of course I did. How could I stay away?

To my delight, we were both naked this time. I didn't take advantage of my sister's unclothed state, other than benefiting from nude sisterly snuggles, which were more than enough for me.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, the very best way of all to spend the night.

Sleeping together became a pattern for us. We didn't want to sleep alone anymore. The first time Kara shyly came to my room while I was still getting ready for bed was an absolute thrill and delight for me. Seeing her sneaking into my room all naked and cute, and very much needing to be with me. It made my love for her swell all that much more.

I slowly eased Kara into greater comfort with her own body, and specifically me doing things to it. Lovely, sexy things. I understood her hangups to some extent, not to mention this whole sisterly love thing being new to the both of us.

Kara felt much more free to explore my body; licking, kissing, and caressing anywhere she so desired. I very much appreciated her attentions. My playing with her butthole got plenty of reciprocation, though I think she still preferred my pussy much of the time, claiming it was cute and delicious.

More important than the sex, though, was our vastly increased intimacy. I wouldn't have minded going days without sex as long as I got to be with my Kara, close and happy together.

"It's a good thing you came back," I whispered to her in bed one night. "Or I never would have realized how much I needed you."

"Sometimes you just can't see these things clearly," Kara whispered back.

We held hands under the covers, staring wistfully at each other in the dark.

"I was always meant to have you in my life," I said.

"We were meant to have each other," Kara said, correcting my statement.

"That too."

"Triss?"

"Yeah?"

"I... never mind."

"What? No, tell me."

"It just seems silly."

"I don't think it will," I insisted. "You can tell me. Even if it is silly."

"... you know how you almost told your friends about us?"

"Mmhm."

"I just wonder... maybe we should do that. My friends too. Let them know."

I grinned slowly. "You wanna be official?"

"It would be better to hide, I know, but--"

"I don't think it would." I located Kara's lips with my fingers, then moved in for a deep, reassuring kiss. "I want people to know too," I said softly. "I want to be able to love you. Summer won't last forever, you know."

"No. It won't," Kara said sadly. "We won't have this magical paradise forever."

"I've never been a magical paradise before."

Kara stroked my fair fondly. "The situation is a paradise. Not you specifically." She paused. "Although...."

"Parts of me are, huh?" I teased.

"All of you is. I take back my statement. You're a goddamn paradise, Triss."

I blushed and couldn't think of anything else to say to that. I made do with making Kara roll over her and spooning her just as adoringly as a little sister ever could for her beloved big sis. It said more than my words could.

****

I breathed deeply in the salt air. "Ah, haven't been to the beach in forever, feels like," I said.

Kara beside me gave me a quizzical look. "Would have thought it would be a great place for you working on your tan."

"It would," I agreed. "But we weren't supposed to go to beaches and parks and stuff for a while, and it just seemed like such a lot of bother even when they opened again. All this trying to stay apart from other people and stuff."

"I suppose."

"Good place for meeting friends though," I said happily, slipping my hand into Kara's. "And it doesn't look too busy today."

"Lucky us," Kara said, squeezing my hand. "You ready?"

"No. But it's not going to get any better if we wait."

"We could just be sisters today, you know. If we wanted."

I looked at Kara, measuring our mutual apprehension. "No," I said slowly. "No, let's do it. I want to do it."

"Me too," Kara said, adjusting her grip on my hand.

Between the two of us, our palms were already sweaty and slippery. We moved together for a quick, reassuring kiss, then marched off together, each carrying our stuff in our free hand.

Jess, Kathy, and Rey were coming, as were Brooke and Amy, two of Kara's friends. Kara and I weren't the first or last to arrive, so some of our friends saw us walk up holding hands, and some didn't.

No one commented on it though, which just made the eventual reveal slightly more nerve-wracking. I got a few compliments on my tanned bikini-goddess appearance, though, as well as an envious look or two. Preening in the attention helped keep me from worrying too hard, which was nice.

Jess was the most obvious about actually checking me out, and just gave me an approving nod when I made eye contact. I smiled shyly back and held a little tighter to Kara for a moment. All of a sudden I was fearful that my brief encounter with Jess would be an impediment, even if that was silly. We'd talked it through already. Neither of us wanted anything more with the other, and I had someone else to occupy my affections anyway.

All invited parties were soon accounted for, and we all claimed a little spot of sand next to each other, spreading out towels and playfully arguing about who was getting the best spots.

Unable to handle the quiet tension inside myself that I didn't know how to get rid of, I was the one to first push for a quick swim. Kara was right behind me, as were the rest of the girls in a scattered, disorganized line behind us.

I splashed clumsily into the water, shrieking at the sudden cold of it, but then laughing and continuing to submerge myself. Kara caught up with me and tackled me into the water before I could actually dunk myself under my own power.

I warmed immediately at my sister's touch, her body pressing wet and slippery to mine. Whilst under the water and temporarily invisible, she sneaked a kiss from me. It wasn't a great kiss physically, but the meaning behind it was much appreciated.

Our friends remained scattered as we surfaced together. Some dared the full water relatively quickly, and others stood shivering and whining in the more shallow area. Kara and I held hands beneath the water and taunted the bigger wusses until they gave in and properly dove underwater too.

The whole group of us stayed in the water a little while. There was some lazy swimming, a bit of childish splashing, and some just relaxing. I floated on my back for a time and just watched clouds go by, until Kara came along and tackled me underwater again. She paid me in even more sneaky kisses, and I really felt like I could get used to that sort of thing. The thrill of getting away with it while so close to other people thrilled me tremendously.

"Ok, I gotta go warm up again," Rey said, giving in first.

She started a slow mass exodus of the water. I couldn't protest, as I was also feeling the chill by then, and that was even with Kara warming me up.

1...345678