Sisters Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly, I had to climb off my sister and return to my seat. She seemed disappointed too, but her expression turned thoughtful as I settled myself.

"I kinda liked that," Kara said.

"Yeah, I know."

"And you liked it."

"True."

"... is that weird?"

"Pretty clearly yes," I said.

Kara nodded. "Ok, but what if I separate the experience?"

"Separate it how?"

"Like... that parts that were you, and the parts that were a girl."

I frowned. "They're the same parts."

"No but like... emotionally you're my sister. Physically you're a girl. Like that."

I sighed. "I think you're trying too hard."

"Oh. Maybe."

I let the silence drag on. I felt bad shutting Kara down like that, and felt like I had to say something else, but it too me a while to think of anything constructive to say.

"Kara?"

"Hm?"

"I don't think that was about your boobs."

"I think it was. You were rather enamoured."

"I was. But more because, like, it was kind of naughty. And with you. It's all so forbidden and shit, you know?"

"So, what, Triss, you only wanted to touch me like that because it's forbidden?"

I shook my head. "No. Not just that. We're exploring. With each other. What I'm saying is, like, that time I hooked up with Jess, I mean her boobs were great and all, but they're just boobs, you know?"

"Sure."

"And so are yours."

Kara pouted. "Mine are nicer."

I cracked a small, crooked smile. "They are. But still. I didn't want to touch you just 'cause you had your tits out. More because... it's fascinating and dangerous... and it's you, and I knew you'd let me."

Kara nodded slowly. "There's just something about knowing someone wants to do stuff, huh?"

"There is."

"Like... I wanted you to touch me. And I think you're on to something, because you wanting to touch me made me want it more too."

"... and it's still super weird, right?"

"Oh super weird. You're my little sister. I mean jeez."

"Right."

"Right."

"But," Kara said slowly, "I mean really, we're just helping each other learn stuff about ourselves."

"Sisters help each other."

"Exactly."

"Not usually by fondling each other."

"No. Not usually."

"You're really nice to feel though, Kara."

She blushed. "Thanks."

"Not just your boobs either. I liked all of you. I think 'cause your breasts were what I was least supposed to touch, I kind of overly focused on them."

"Ah, yeah. I get it. Well... what if I just say you can touch them whenever you want, so they won't seem so tantalizing?"

"That could work. Orrr it could backfire entirely."

"Yeah," Kara said. "It could."

"You wouldn't even mind that, would you?"

"I can think of worse fates."

I bit my lip and lay back, trying to get comfortable. Kara's flirting was getting to me way too easily. If one could even call it that anymore. Like... I'd felt her up while she was very nearly naked. That certainly was beyond flirting.

Goddamn I was wet. I was going to ruin another pair of bikini bottoms at this rate. Somehow... somehow the promise in Kara's voice, the way she looked at me, the implicit naughtiness in her flirtation got me more worked up even that running my hands all over her. Both were good, but one just got me horny, the other made me shiver and re-examine everything I thought I knew about my own sexuality.

Girls, sure, I had already been working on that this summer. I was really quite glad I'd had that drunken fling with Jess, in retrospect, if only to get my head pointed that direction. But sisters? My sister? Was that even somewhere sexuality could take me? Apparently it could. But why? What was it about Kara that was doing this to me?

Reciprocated attraction was part of it here. Maybe we both just needed the attention, and getting it from each other fueled whatever mutual fuckery was happening to us. Or maybe that safe exploration we'd discussed? Maybe. More and more, this didn't feel totally safe. Not at all.

But... it was Kara. I loved her. I wasn't scared, I couldn't be, not when I was with her. But I was certainly confused, and a little worried about what might be happening.

And oh god I just wanted her give me that quietly sultry look again. The one that said 'yes I'm your sister, but if you want to touch me inappropriately that would be ok.' My pussy tingled just thinking about it.

****

"For lying out in the sun all day, I'm weirdly hungry," Kara said.

I nodded seriously. "Takes a lot out of ya, doing nothing all day with such determination."

"Ha ha, smartypants. Wanna stay inside rest of the day? I think I've had enough sun. Maybe just curl up with a movie or something? And some delicious, unearned food?"

"Sounds good to me. What ya making us?"

"Why do I gotta cook?"

"Because you're the one starving, apparently."

"So you should take care of me then."

"Sounds like a bad deal for me," I said.

"I dunno. You got free access to my body today. In perpetuity, even. I think you're doing ok."

I groaned and let my eyes close for a second. I wasn't quick enough to block out the teasing smile Kara gave me though, and it lingered behind my shut eyelids.

"I don't suspect that offer will actually last forever," I said.

"Well we don't know, do we?"

"We don't." I sighed. "You better pick a good movie if I'm gonna have to take care of you."

Kara grinned. "Will do."

I grumbled as I changed--I didn't need a bikini anymore, after all--then grumbled all the way to the kitchen too. I didn't much feel like cooking any more than Kara did, but I was stuck with it. But as she'd very correctly pointed out, I was still probably getting a good deal out of the day.

I leaned against the fridge in a comfy pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt. I wasn't bothering with looking sexy at this point. I could do that again tomorrow if need be.

Nothing immediately sprang to mind as far as what I should make for Kara and me. Something low effort and tasty. A quick peek in the freezer solved my problem for me, though.

"Pizza is easy. Pizza is good with movies."

Thus convincing myself, I preheated the oven, popped in my discovered frozen pizza, and waited.

Kara wasn't overly impressed with me at first.

"... you cooked a frozen pizza?"

"Mmhm!"

"I thought you were gonna spoil me," she complained.

"I don't know what gave you that idea," I said. "I only begrudgingly wanted to cook for you at all."

Kara sighed. "Alas, my poor body so reduced in value that--"

"Ok, for real, if you're prostituting yourself out to your little sister and hoping for great rewards, you're gonna have to rethink your business model." I passed Kara a plate. "Besides, it's rising crust, at least."

Kara perked up slightly. "Oh, well as long as it's the good frozen pizza."

I was forgiven my lack of effort, and we demolished the pizza. I'd been pretty sure Kara would be ok once she started getting some food in her.

It was even better once we'd finished. Without particularly thinking about it, I set our plates aside, then leaned back against Kara. She immediately wrapped and arm around me and snuggled me close to her.

We were so close, and so warm together. I wouldn't have thought twice about just how intimate it was, except for our behaviour these past couple days. It really put new context on things.

I didn't want to fret about it. I was stuffed and more than a little lethargic. It was so nice and comfy with Kara, curled up snug and feeling safe as could be. I just wanted to enjoy it.

The movie flashed before me, sounds and sights passing me by. I retained some, but far too much of my brain was occupied with either resting, or appreciating my sister. Hardly any devoted to plot and character.

Kara wasn't helping matters, every now and then moving her hand a little. Mostly just on my arm, rubbing up and down, sometimes lightly tickling with her fingertips. So distracting.

"What'd you think?" Kara asked me afterward.

"About what?"

"The movie? Good choice?"

"I... wasn't really paying attention."

"Triss! Ugh."

"What?"

"It... I mean did you catch any of it?"

I considered. "Those two girls ran off together at the end, huh?"

"Yeah. That was the point. 'Cause the one was supposed to get married to a guy, and she meets this girl, and--"

"Trying to get me in the mood for girl on girl stuff, eh?"

Kara blushed cutely. "Not quite so crude as that."

"Oh."

"Thought it might be appropriate, is all."

"Well... do you have anything where sisters get together?" I asked.

"Not so much. Never thought about it before."

"Too bad."

"... would you really want to watch that with me?" Kara asked quietly.

"... yes."

I felt Kara tense for a moment, then relax. "Let me scroll through here, see what I can find," she said.

I leaned back against her again, surrendering myself even more to her embrace. I wasn't paying attention to what she picked for us, but I assumed it would be something else lesbian themed.

Again, I didn't pay overly much attention. Kara was even more to blame than before. Instead of keeping her hand relatively innocent on my arm, she let it creep ever-so-slowly under my shirt.

I pretended not to notice. She had to know that I knew, but as long as I didn't say anything about it, neither did she.

Her fingers teased me, barely contacting my sensitive skin. I felt her touch so acutely, it was a small agony waiting for her to do more, and more.

I sucked in a breath when she finally laid her whole hand on me, palm flat on my warm skin, completely under my shirt. I wasn't even sure that feeling her up earlier could compete with the intimacy of the moment. There was nothing overtly wrong with it, either. I wasn't a sexy touch by any means. Nothing one would see in porn. But it was huge to me.

I hardly dared move. Didn't want to do anything to scare Kara off. I wanted her to touch me more. Or... or to do something else. God, anything she wanted.

Was I so easy as that? Apparently I was, under the right circumstances.

Kara began stroking me, only soft and delicate, running her touch over my side and tummy. She made me tingle and gave me goosebumps. Despite my best efforts to be still, I occasionally squirmed or gasped.

It got to a point of me silently begging her for more. Imagining where else she could touch me, and feeling so ashamed of how badly I wanted it. I tried to focus my fantasies on my breasts. They were safe as I could manage. But I had other, naughtier thoughts that definitely weren't ok, weren't even on a level with the exploration we'd agreed to.

"You're wiggling around an awful lot," Kara whispered.

"M'trying not to," I said.

"Having difficulties are you?"

"You know I am."

Kara kissed the side of my head, just barely brushing her lips past my ear in the process. "You're very sensitive."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"You're touching me."

"Mmm," Kara said. "But nowhere inappropriate."

"That doesn't matter. Touching is touching."

"It's all in your head, Triss. This is just a big sister showing affection. That's all."

"Lies!"

Kara squeezed me tighter to her. "What are you feeling then?" she asked.

I melted into her embraced. "You know," I said softly. "Same things you felt when I touched you."

"Ah. But you were doing more of this," Kara said, casually cupping my breast under my shirt.

I smiled contentedly. "Yes. I was."

Kara ran her thumb back and forth over my nipple. "Is that what you want?"

"Yesss."

"That's baaaddd."

"So? You didn't mind."

"Never said I minded, Triss. Just that it's bad."

My eyelids fell half closed as Kara felt me up and played with my tits. I luxuriated in it, resting more heavily against her and letting the naughty magic seep through my being.

"Your terms are accepted," I said.

If anything, I ended up catching even less of the second movie than the first. I was driven to total distraction by my sister and her calculated groping. I was oblivious to the world, excepting Kara herself and my own insane arousal.

My panties were soaked. Absolutely drenched. Kara just kept doing that to me, ruining my bottoms. I wouldn't have any left at this rate. I'd have to walk around naked from the waist down just to save on laundry. We'd see how she felt about that!

A shiver ran through me at the thought. I knew how I wanted Kara to feel about it, how I'd want her to look at me. This was so bad. She was absolutely right about all of this being very, very bad. But I didn't want to stop. Didn't know if I could.

****

I wore my original bikini again for sunning ourselves the next day. Kara smiled appreciatively at seeing me in it again.

That smile was so unfair. She looked at me like that, and all I could think of was her hand all over me the day before, and my hands all over her, and anything else that I'd imagined and hadn't actually happened yet.

What was a girl to do?

Well, I still had a few options to regain some control. Rather dangerous options, though, as they only escalated things. Still, I had to do something.

I whipped off my bikini top as a matter of course. For tanning purposes, but not really.

Kara's eyes lit up immediately, rather gratifying to me. They widened further when I casually tugged at the string on one side of my bottoms.

"What are you doing?" Kara asked.

I timed the dropping of my bottoms to the end of her question, then paused as though considering the question, but really just posing naked for my sister.

"Need to work on my tan line," I said as though it was obvious. "Can't have it falling behind."

Kara swallowed heavily as she looked me up and down. "Triss...."

"Hm?"

"Nothing."

"Oh."

"I mean, you don't hardly have any tan line at all."

"But I got a little bit of one," I said, playfully running a single finger up and down the top of my hip, drawing attention to the area that Kara was trying so hard not to stare at.

It was way too easy. Kara followed my finger with her eyes, then locked on to my cute little pussy for a moment before tearing her gaze painfully away. I was a naked puppeteer, making my sister dance to the slightest movement of my fingers.

"You really have been working on a full body tan, huh?" Kara said, croaking slightly as she tried to sound normal.

"I did say so."

"You did. Just... I was struggling to picture you lying out naked all day."

I grinned broadly. "Struggling to picture it, were you?"

Kara flushed and looked down, but her eyes didn't stay to herself for long. "Dammit Triss. You shouldn't be able to do this to me."

"You're awfully horny, Kara."

She got brighter red. "I... I am. It's true. Maybe I never should have left like I did. Because I come back and... and the things I want... they aren't good, Triss. Not good at all."

A shiver ran through me and I had to focus on standing steady for a moment.

"You think if you'd stayed--"

"If I'd stayed I think we would have been just the same as we ever were. We wouldn't have thought about these things. Wouldn't have occurred to us."

"I don't know if that's true," I said.

"Did you ever think about me inappropriately before a few days ago?"

"... not that I recall."

"Right. I think... I think I didn't realize how important you were, Triss. You in particular. Like, yeah, girls in general have been on my mind. I've been very confused about that. But maybe it had nothing to do with anyone else. Maybe it was just you, and I didn't realize what all my jumble of emotions meant."

I trembled and had to move before I fell over. I sank to my knees right next to Kara, looking deep in her eyes. It had the effect of allowing her some returned self-control as I curled my naked body up and hid parts of it. For the moment, I wasn't interested in teasing her further anyway.

"Kara... you really think that?"

"I've been thinking a lot about it, and yeah, that's the best I can come up with." She reached out and gently touched my cheek. "I missed you, Triss. I was looking for love. Moving on with my life. Doing what people do. It took coming back to realize maybe... maybe I had something here that I shouldn't have left." She swallowed. "Or... or maybe I needed to leave for longer."

"Don't say that."

"For our own good."

"Fuck our own good. I'm happy you came back, Kara."

"I know. Me too. Doesn't mean it's good for us."

Kara caressed my cheek. It was my turn to melt and be hypnotized. Just that simple touch, coming from my sister, the two of us so close together, and so very awkward.

"I used to miss you so bad too," I whispered. "When you were first gone. I'd forget sometimes, and I'd be so excited to tell you something, and then I'd remember I had to text or call if I wanted to share. I couldn't just flounce into your room and drop on your bed and share dramatic details of my life."

"I miss that too," Kara said. "I'd laugh sometimes, but I always loved how you'd share stuff like that. Such an angsty teenager, as were we all, but you never shut me out."

"I never wanted to shut you out."

"I know. I'm sorry I left."

I shook my head, tears starting to well up. "I think maybe it had to happen, or we wouldn't have realized."

"Yeah, maybe. I can be sorry for something even if it was the right choice."

"Ok."

I swiped clumsily at a tear running down my cheek. Kara smiled tenderly and got one on the other side for me. She was so beautiful and so loving, making me feel such a bursting of emotion in my heart.

I move closer, so slow that she could have moved at any time if she wanted. She didn't. Just stayed where she was, watching me, waiting, just as breathless as I was. Her eyes widened as I closed the gap, her lips open just enough for a soft pant.

The first contact was electric, the meeting of our mouths. I kissed my sister, impulsive and controlled all at once. That control vanished as soon as we met, though. Just gone into the aether like it never existed.

For one glorious moment we were connected in a loving kiss, the like of which I'd never before known. Not with any boy or girl ever. Just Kara, just now.

I quickly grew embarrassed that I was naked for it. For our first kiss. I rued my teasing of my sister. It seemed so laughable and gauche in hindsight. But as with certain other regrets... perhaps necessary.

Kara didn't mind my nudity. As we pulled apart, searching each other's eyes for clues on how to feel, her gaze dipped down my body, and she smiled at the sight of me.

"That was a good kiss," she said.

"Thanks. I try."

"Do you think... maybe... we could have another?"

I blushed furiously warm. "I think we could," I said, my voice cracking painfully.

Kara kissed me, and again I trembled and wobbled, even down on my knees already. I liked kissing her, and certainly wanted to do it again, but her kissing me had a more physical effect on me. An effect I couldn't control.

"This is nice," Kara whispered.

"Very," I agreed. "But I might fall over soon."

"Oh?"

"My legs aren't cooperating."

"Sorry to hear that."

"I don't think you are."

"No, you're right. It's very cute. Hard to be sorry about that."

Kara helped lower me backward onto the grass. My lack of stability couldn't hurt from that position.

She didn't follow me right away. She stayed where she was, and only let her gaze travel over me, up and down, exploring my fully nude and well tanned form.

My nudity left me so very vulnerable, but I didn't mind it. I could be vulnerable for Kara. It made me all squishy inside to try and guess what she was thinking about me, and what she might do.

I wondered if she could see how wet I was. If she'd know how turned on she'd made me without deliberately meaning to do so. It was such a back and forth between us, taking it in turns to make each other helpless and crazy, or sometimes even doing it simultaneously.

123456...8