Sisters Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara and I walked hand in hand again back to our towels and settled down together. Throwing caution to the wind, I draped myself dramatically down in the sand with my head across Kara's lap. I closed my eyes so as not to have to see anyone's reaction to my choice of pillow.

"Heh, you two are super cute together today," Brooke teased Kara.

"I've been away a while," Kara said airily as though it explained our closeness. "We've had to make up some quality time."

She started gently toying with my wet hair. I smiled and kept my eyes closed. My heart wasn't quite pounding, but it was definitely beating harder in my chest. I halfway wondered if I dared give Kara a quick kiss with everyone watching, but I most certainly didn't have that obvious a display in me at the moment.

"I think it's nice," Kathy said. "I don't get along nearly so well with my sister."

"My brother's a bit of an ass," Amy agreed lazily. "Well, I mean, he's fun most of the time." She sighed. "Siblings, am I right?"

A few agreements rose, and a few disagreements and points of discussion. Kara and I stayed mostly out of it. I could feel her tensing, the way she wound strands of my hair around her finger, or her barely audible breathing reached my ears. I knew how she was feeling.

I cracked my eyes open, looked straight up at Kara, and gave her an adoring, encouraging smile. I was here for her, whatever happened, however this discussion went.

While I still had my eyes open, I flicked my gaze around just quickly. The only person I immediately noticed paying any attention was Jess, who had an odd, bemused look on her face. She couldn't have guessed already, could she? If anyone would, she would. She was the one I'd come closest to telling about Kara.

I closed my eyes again and tried not to fret. The sun was warm, we were surrounded by friends, and I had my Kara giving me attention. It was a wonderful time no matter how many secrets I might theoretically carry.

I was so very contented, and felt no particular urge to move. Even well after I'd dried off in the sun. Kara kept casually petting me, not wanting to move either.

"You know I'll need my legs back at some point," she said.

"Enh, I'd argue the point," I said.

"Yes, well, you would."

I didn't budge at all when some of us went for a second dip in the water, nor when snacks and drinks came out. Luckily Kara looked after me and fed me little bits of snack right where I was. She struggled more with helping me drink without making me sit up first, and we just laughed as she spilled water over my face a couple times.

I could tell our friends were getting suspicious of my adamant closeness with my sister. We were going to force some kind of conversation the way Kara and I were behaving. But I kind of dozed off before any action had to be taken one way or another.

I didn't think I was out very long, though it was hard to say for sure. Upon returning to awareness, I stayed quiet with my eyes shut, listening in to a low discussion in progress.

"I'm just saying, it's a little much."

It sounded like Brooke talking, though I didn't so much as crack an eyelid to verify.

"It does seem that way, doesn't it?" Kara agreed, tenderly stroking my hair.

"Like, you were never this close before," Probably-Brooke said. "It's like... I mean I don't want to make it weird, but Triss has the look of being smitten with you or something. Not that that's what it is or anything."

"No, you're right," said a voice I could positively identify as Rey. "The looks you two have been giving each other... I'd have been so happy if my last boyfriend had ever looked at me like that."

It was a difficulty not to squirm and give myself away. Kara must have known I was awake again though. She idly ran a thumb over my cheek and across my lips. Without thinking about it, I gently latched on to her thumb and sucked quietly on it. I could practically see Kara's amused, adoring expression without even having to look.

"I love my sister," Kara said, clearly meaning it with every fibre of her being.

"Well we know that," Rey said.

Some giggling and sandy footsteps approached, and I heard some bodies flop down beside us. Some of the rest of our little outing, I assumed. Was everyone here now? I could check, but I wasn't emotionally prepared just yet. Besides, Kara was still letting me suck on her thumb, and I was easily entertained when it came to her.

"What we all talking about?" Kathy asked, having apparently just returned.

"Nothing," Kara said.

"Triss and Kara," Rey said, nearly as quickly.

"Oh, yeah, is Triss asleep or what?" Kathy asked.

"She's not," Jess said. "She's busy sucking on Kara's thumb."

I flushed immediately and opened my eyes. Kara moved her thumb away but it was probably too late.

"Betrayer," I grumbled.

"Yeah, well... you never told me the girl you fell for was Kara!"

"I wasn't ready," I said.

"And now you are?"

"No. But... I can't help myself." I gazed adoringly up at Kara, who was struggling with embarrassment just as badly as I was. "I love her," I said in a near-whisper.

There was an awkward silence. All our friends staring at Kara and me, unsure what to do. I didn't know what to do either, other than kiss Kara. So that's what I did.

I kissed my sister with all the passion I felt for her, enough to keep the awkwardness at bay for a time. It went on longer than I planned, melting the two of us together, getting just a touch sloppy and tonguey by the end.

"Jeez, break it up you two," Amy finally said, looking even more embarrassed by then than what I felt.

A few more faces had that exact same look as I peered around, breathing heavily after a long, wonderful sister-kiss.

"It's true then?" Brooke asked.

"'Course it's true," Jess said. "Did you not see that kiss? That was... damn, Triss, you never kissed me like that."

"I wasn't in love with you."

"Fair." Jess grinned crookedly. "If you'd kissed me like that I might have fallen in love with you though."

"Oh shush. Go jump in the ocean."

"Don't need to. Wet enough already."

I burst out laughing at the wildly inappropriate comment. Some other voices joined me in cracking up, and a lot of the tension dissolved right there.

Not all of the tension was eliminated, though, and Kara and I remained the awkward little focus of everyone's attention. I was still comforted by Kara's closeness and physical reassurance, but it wasn't enough.

Without any better ideas, I sat up, stretched out some kinks after lying in one place so long, and faced my sister. I moved in close, not quite kissing her yet.

"Everyone's watching," she whispered.

"I know," I whispered back. "You have any better ideas?"

"Not a one."

"Me either."

Kara's hand went up my side, stopping before my breasts. "You're so hard to resist, you know. You've just been lying here on my lap, and I've had to keep my hands to myself as best I could."

"Not entirely to yourself," I said with a small smirk.

"No. But best I could manage. Goddamn I just wanna kiss you and feel you up in front of everyone."

"... you can if you want," I said softly.

Kara growled in her throat, then moved forward the last little bit to meet me. Her lips pressed against mine, firm and needful. Her teeth nipped at my bottom lip, just enough to make me whimper, then back to pure kisses.

There were a few murmurs around us. I could hear them and acknowledge them, I just didn't care was all. I was invested in my sister's loving at the moment, and it was hard for much of anything to compete.

"Guys, break it up, huh?" Kathy said, half jokingly. "It's a public beach."

"No one else knows they're sisters," Jess pointed out.

"That's not the point!"

"I'm ok if they keep going," Amy said in a strained voice.

Brooke snickered. "I bet you are."

"Oh shush."

Kara pulled back far enough to look into my eyes. She said nothing, but she didn't need to. Her eyes flicked this way and that, landing on members of our small, private audience. I just smiled and shrugged, then went back for more kisses.

I got another growl out of Kara while our mouths were already locked together. Her hand slid up the back of my head, then clenched into a fist around my hair, taking a possessive hold of me. As if I needed to be any wetter than I already was.

I retaliated by sneakily untying Kara's top while she aggressively made out with me. She definitely knew what I was up to, but didn't make any attempt to stop me. Once I had her topless, she took a moment to just grin at me, then slowly, deliberately pull my top off as well.

"Giving them quite a show," she said in a low, husky voice.

"I'm aware," I said. "No one trying too hard to stop us, I notice."

"They really aren't. But then, if I was watching this, I wouldn't stop it either." Kara ran her fingertips up the whole length of me, right between my breasts, then back down again. I shivered delightfully. "I'd watch this all day."

"Only 'cause you looovvve me."

"Among other things, yes."

"Like what else?"

"I thought we'd already established that your tanned, summer-goddess body does things to me."

I blushed. "Oh. That."

"And not just me, it seems."

"Oh shush. It is just you."

"No. It isn't."

I shook my head slightly, then dove on top of Kara. I couldn't bring myself to look around at our friends just then. It would be too much to look into their collective eyes and see what they were all thinking and staring at.

But Kara, her I could handle. I pushed her full on her back, landing halfway in the sand as we missed our towels. She tried to shuffle back onto her towel before I could pin her down where she was.

"They're still watching," Kara whined in a soft, soft voice.

"Let them watch."

I made out desperately with Kara, holding her down and aggressively exploring her mouth with mine. I'd never known myself to be nearly so much of an exhibitionist as this, but until very recently I wouldn't have guessed I'd be into girls either, let alone my sister.

It wasn't that I wanted to show off. Not exactly. But in some ways I needed to. I needed to prove that this was real. That Kara and I had fallen for each other. That we were together.

It most likely wasn't a healthy way of staking my claim to the world at large, or our friends more specifically. But it most certainly was getting the point across. Not a one of them would be able to deny our feelings afterward.

I heard voices as though they were much farther away than they really were. Our friends whispering to each other as Kara and I got lost in ourselves.

"Is this just... happening?"

"Obviously it is."

"But...."

"I know!"

"We could... we could just leave them be. Go for another swim."

"You go. I'm staying."

"Ah! Don't rub yourself!"

"Why not? Those two are all rubbing up on each other."

"I mean, she's not wrong. They are."

"That's not the point!"

"Well you stop staring then."

"... I can't."

Kara grinned sheepishly at me as we broke for a quick breather. I gave a small nod, acknowledging that I was hearing the chatter too.

Since she wasn't even feigning a struggle anymore, I let one of my hands wander, settling on Kara's breast. I trapped my hand between us as I rested more of my weight on my sister again. She felt so good to me. All of her. I was horny beyond all belief or reason, and desperately in love.

We made out some more. Kara let her hands roam, emulating my exploration, but with more freedom than I had. She could feel up my whole backside, and most of my front with a little bit of wiggling and urging me to shift about.

I was impossibly wet. My bottoms were most likely clinging to me in the most embarrassing way, though I supposed no worse than if I were straight out of the water after a swim.

I found myself grinding on Kara, getting the best purchase I could manage on her upper thigh area and trying to get myself off on her. She quickly came to my rescue and jammed a hand between us, wiggling it into my bikini bottoms while I kept humping her and making her attempt more difficult than it needed to be.

My bottoms came loose on one side and started slipping off, despite how clingy they were. I was pretty sure Kara helped them along by deftly pulling the string on the other side as well. I was soon to be naked on the beach in front of our group of friends, and I couldn't be bothered to do anything about it.

Kara had turned the tables on me. I was still on top of her, but she was in charge now. She kissed me, nuzzled my neck, and nibbled on my ear. One of her hands danced around, trailing seductively up and down my spine or grabbing my ass. Her other hand was firmly occupied between my legs, working my pussy and clit.

"You're gonna make me cuuummm," I hissed.

"Mmm, that's the idea."

"Karaaa...."

I clung to her, ceding control entirely. She had me right where she wanted me, making me feel so good, makinge me explode in front of everyone.

I loved her so damn much.

I came with an intensity that only Kara could manage, and amplified by our audience. I was a shivering, quivering mess, feeling my whole body course with sexual release. Lightening bolts surged through me from Kara's fingers on my clit, traveling all through me, giving me such a pleasure high, and reducing me to incomprehension.

Kara cuddled me after, burying my face in her breasts and soothing me until I calmed and relaxed. It was another little while before I rolled over and checked on my surroundings.

Everyone sat around us with varying expressions on their faces. I realized that our friends had formed a protective circle to try and prevent other beach-goers from realizing that naughtiness afoot.

Jess and Amy both shamelessly had their hands between their legs. Not so shameless relative to Kara and I, though. I had to give them that. Rey was biting her lip and squeezing her thighs tight together. Brooke looked intrigued, but unsure, Kathy very similar but blushing most furiously of anyone.

And then there was Kara and me, in the middle of it all, undressed and indecorous. I took Kara's hand and squeezed it tight, then lay back and let the sun caress my naked body. I didn't mind any of our friends continuing to look. I was in a mood to be appreciated now. Like my orgasm had washed away feelings of apprehension and anxiety.

"Want me to get you off?" I asked Kara in a soft voice, though not soft enough to hide the question from anyone else.

"... no, not right now," she said.

"Thought not. You're horny though, right?"

"You know I am. You don't have to make me say it."

I grinned. "I'll make it up to you at home."

"Mmhm."

"You could do it now," Jess suggested, still rubbing herself.

"Shush, Jess," Kathy admonished. "They're not here for your pleasure."

"Could have fooled me," Jess said easily.

I just giggled. "Well I hope everyone enjoyed that half as much as I did, 'cause it wasn't supposed to happen, and probably won't happen again."

"So you say," Amy said. "It looked like you quite enjoyed showing off like that."

"I did," I agreed. "But it was only because it was necessary."

"It wasn't necessary," Kara said.

"It was! We needed to be brave and make sure everyone understood."

"Oh Triss, sometimes I forget what a little shit you can be. We didn't have to prove anything."

"You didn't seem to mind at the time," I said, pouting a little.

"I can't say I minded," Kara said with a crooked grin. "But it was highly unnecessary."

"Highly," Rey agreed absently, now with her hand squeezed tight between her legs, I noted.

I was undeterred and couldn't be stopped. Everything felt good to me, everything right with the world.

"No," I said firmly, "this is unnecessary."

I yanked off Kara's bottoms quickly before she could react, then took them and her top and raced nakedly off to the water. Kara swore viciously and was after me closer than I'd anticipated. She caught and tackled me while I was only knee-deep in the ocean, just enough water to submerge us both in as her naked body crashed into mine.

I laughed happily, letting bubbles race up to the surface, as Kara wrestled with me in the water. I had to splutter to the surface long enough to draw a breath, then screeched as she dragged me under again.

We wrestled back and forth together in the water until Kara managed to wrest her swimsuit from me. I surfaced again, grinning madly and wiping my hair back from my face. I watched Kara struggle back into her suit, having difficulty as the wet fabric refused to cooperate and sit properly so she could tie it in place.

"I love you," I said, meaning every syllable from the bottom of my heart.

Kara endeavoured to look annoyed, but had to smile and meet my gaze with adoration in her eyes. "You too, Triss."

"... wanna wrestle me under the water some more?"

"You'll only enjoy it."

"Yes. Exactly."

"Grrr."

Kara tackled me again and I squealed in delight before popping beneath the surface. I wriggled and squirmed, fighting against her grip, and rubbing our slippery wet bodies together in the most wonderful way. With no clothes on, Kara was struggling to find a grip on me and her hands were running all over me, massively adding to my fun.

"You guys know this isn't a nude beach, right?" Rey asked, having followed us into the water at some point.

I grinned at her. "Mmhm!"

"You'll notice I put my swimsuit back on," Kara said.

"But what if I take it off again?" I asked, reaching for the tie of Kara's bikini top.

Kara was faster, and tried to get me in a lock. She only really succeeded in pressing my face to her boobies for a moment before I slipped out of her grip again. I truly was having the best time with this.

****

The afternoon was, in my own estimation, a resounding success. Kara and I got both teased and perved on, as well as receiving some actual heartfelt support.

"Hey, so, it's kinda weird that you got together with your sister," Jess said in a quiet moment as we were all getting ready to leave. "But... it's pretty cool too. You two are good together."

"Thanks. I hope you find someone like Kara too," I said.

"Ha, yeah, if only she was my sister, huh?"

"Pff, well you can't have her. She's mine."

"Yeah she is."

Jess took a last appreciative look at my tits before turning to her own car. I hadn't dressed again, which had caused some stares from people not in our group as well as plenty from within it. I was riding high on the attention, especially Kara's.

Kara was saying goodbye to Amy and Brooke still, and I just watched her for a moment. She was so beautiful in the early evening light, her skimpy bikini all that covered her. I wanted to get it off her again. I'd have to wait for home.

Kathy and Rey both hugged me before we parted, and Rey even cheekily grabbed my butt in the process.

"You really love her?" Kathy asked.

"I really do," I said. "I know it's weird."

"Enh, I've seen weirder," Rey said. "Good luck with it."

"Thanks," I said, feeling the warmth of my friends' acceptance.

"I almost feel like I might have to give girls a try at this rate," Kathy said. "Everyone else is doing it."

"Nah, you're way to straight for that," Rey said. "You like the cock too m--"

"Ah! Shut up. Don't be mean."

"I'm not. I'm just saying."

"You don't know shit!"

"Oh no? What about--"

I smiled as Kathy and Rey pattered out of earshot together. They were driving together, so they'd have a whole ride home to bicker about things if they wanted.

Kara wrapped her arms around me from behind and sneaked a kiss on my neck. "Ready to go? Or you wanna stand here and flash more strangers?"

"Does it count as flashing if I'm fully naked?"

"Don't know. Maybe."

"Let's go home either way."

"That was my thinking too."

1...345678