Sisters Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Triss," Kara said, staring hungrily at me.

"Well... you got me where you want me," I said in a small voice.

"You think on your back is where I want you?"

"... yes."

"Just how bad do you think I am that I'd take advantage of my baby sister like that?"

My eyes widened and hope pounded in my chest. "You're gonna take advantage of me?"

"I implied the exact opposite."

"Technically, maybe. But if you didn't wanna do something, you wouldn't have even suggested it."

"Triss, I'm trying really hard to be good."

I frowned at my big sis, endeavouring to look as cute and appetizing as possible at the same time. "What if I asked really nicely for you not to be good?"

"... how nicely?"

"Pretty please?"

"Grrr, Triss...."

Kara was on me before I could persuade her further. She dove toward my face, stopping only inches away, then slowly kissing me. I could get used to those kisses. Could become a quick, hopeless addict.

I'd had lewder kisses, sure. Deeper, firmer, tongue-ier. None more loving and passionate though. None from someone whom I adored, trusted, and cherished like I did Kara. The difference was so painfully obvious to me now that it kind of bugged me how long I hadn't realized. I felt such a fool. My self-chastisement was eased by Kara's continued tactical application of her lips and conveyance of emotion.

"I can't believe you just got naked like that for me," Kara murmured between kisses.

"I'd do lots more for you," I said.

"Yeah I bet you would. What am I supposed to do now?"

"... anything you want?"

"Oh Triss, you oughtn't to say things like that."

"Why not?"

"Someone might take you up on them."

I shrugged. "It's ok. I've only said it to you. And if you want to do stuff... that'd be nice."

"You make it very difficult to be a responsible big sister."

I smiled brightly. "Glad to hear it."

Kara growled deep in her throat, a sound that sent the most exquisite shivers through me. She was eyeing me like prey, and she already had me pinned to the ground, helpless beneath her. She could take what she wanted, and had the look of seriously considering it.

"I really hope you don't regret this," she said in a low voice.

"Why would I--"

Kara interrupted me with another kiss, then she was moving. I watched bemusedly at first as she crawled backward, then with increasing awe and anticipation. The direction she was moving suggested some terribly naughty things to my horny mind.

Her imagination had to have been in the same area, as she stopped at my breasts and gave them some attention, kissing and gently sucking on them before moving on again. It was a briefer affair than I liked, but I didn't dare protest just yet. Not until I figured out her goal.

"Where ya goin' Kara?" I asked.

She ignored me, kissing a line down my tummy, straight for my pussy.

"Kara?" I tried again, my voice squeaking embarrassingly.

Her kisses got slower as she closed in, her lips dragging across sensitive skin and giving me goosebumps. Her eyes flicked up at me, just briefly, only for a second, before she kissed the very top of my wet little slit.

I gasped and lay back, unable to watched for a moment. Kara gave me more kisses all around and even square on little pussy. Sister kisses just for me, in about the naughtiest place she could have picked. Which was, I assumed, her intent. She'd warned me. I couldn't say she hadn't.

A smile curled on my lips. I arched my back slightly, pressing my hips up toward Kara. She pushed them back down again, holding me down, spread and accessible to her. Her temporary plaything. A role I was overjoyed to play for her. Horniness and love coming together into a single beautiful emotion.

"You're kissing my pusssyyy," I whined, as though somehow Kara didn't already know.

"I told you," she said quietly.

"This is what you wanted?"

Kara rubbed her thumb over my slit, then kissed it again. "It really is," she purred. "If you want me to stop, you better say so."

"Why would I ever want you to stop?"

"Unf. Triss...."

Kara trailed off, and proceeded to give me lots more kisses. Sometimes soft and light, sometimes deep and teasing me with her tongue. She wasn't quite licking me, nor trying to wriggle inside, though I would have been ok with either or both. Mostly she was just showing an excess of affection for my wet pussy, and I loved every second of it.

It was so insane. That I'd seduced my sister like this. Or she'd seduced me. Or we'd gotten each other. Whatever the reality was, it was crazy and wonderful all at once.

Kara's finger pressed against me. Again I arched and lifted my hips, and again she firmly held me down where she wanted me. She rubbed her finger up and down, then slowly sneaked it inside me.

Close behind her fingering, Kara located my clit with her tongue and started gently teasing it. If anything, though, she sucked on it more than she licked. I wasn't used to that particular sensation, let alone when combined with other wonderful things, and I quite loved it. It was a focused, tactical assault on my pussy, and it sent the most wondrous pleasure all through me.

"Karaaa," I whined.

Her eyes flicked up toward me, but that was it. She was busy. Wasn't going to respond to me.

A second finger slipped inside me, the pair of them wiggling within me, trying to locate a sufficiently sensitive area. I let Kara know by moaning when she'd found my g-spot. I'd messed around it with it occasionally, but never had anyone else seek it out, let alone on their first time down there.

Advantages of being with another girl? Or something more directly related to my sister? We'd never really had discussions about what we did while masturbating, nor what we liked in bed with someone else. Now I was curious.

Curious as I might have been, though, I felt it far more important to let Kara just keep doing what she was doing. She provided me a sisterly pleasure unmatched by my experiences so far, and I loved her for it, so very much.

"You're gonna make me cuuummm," I whimpered.

Kara grunted and lost her rhythm, but only for a second. I shut up so as not to disturb her again, letting her keep going, keep doing those wonderful things to me, sucking and fingering, making me so wet and building me toward climax.

I squirted on her face. I actually did. I couldn't have warned her, since I didn't expect it any more than she did. I lost control of my body, felt myself gripped by shivers and tension not my own, and had just enough time to think about panicking before I experienced the most wondrous release.

Kara caught a faceful of it. I absolutely drenched her. I would have laughed had I not been so busy moaning and clenching, grasping at the lawn beneath me, overwhelmed by pleasure ripping through me. All inside me were pleasant tingles and sexual warmth, my whole body an orgasm for a few glorious seconds.

I rolled on my side as soon as I was able, still recovering from what had just happened. Kara sat up on her knees, bemusedly swiping at her face and the juices covering it.

"Holy shit, Triss," she said softly. "I didn't know you were gonna do that."

"Neither did I," I croaked. "Where the hell you learn to eat pussy like that anyway?"

Kara shrugged, clearly pleased with herself. "I know what I like. I thought maybe you'd like it too."

"Well you were right."

Kara lay down next to me, slinking right up behind me. I stayed curled on my side and let her insinuate herself about me, wrapping me in her arms, nuzzling at my shoulder from behind. I slowly relaxed and pressed myself back against her, taking comfort in her warmth and tenderness.

Her touch was so gentle. Like she was afraid she'd broken me. Which wasn't far off, really. But I felt myself grow stronger with every small kiss and caress, healed by my sister's love.

"We'll have to get some fluids in you," Kara said. "Don't want you dehydrating."

"Dehydrating?"

"From squirting so hard."

"Pff, it wasn't that much."

"Beg to differ. I was the one with it all over my face."

"Still, though." I squirmed, feeling energy returning, and enjoying the sensation of rubbing against Kara. "Could I... maybe... try eating you?"

Kara giggled and kissed me behind my ear, making me flinch and squirm even more as she tickled me with her lips and hair.

"Not just now, I think," she said.

"But later?"

"Maybe."

"... why not now?"

"Because, dear sister, I have way too many feelings going on at the moment, and I'm likely to burst if you do anything too wonderful to me."

"Sounds fine to me."

"I'm sure it does."

"... but you're not gonna let me?"

"Not yet."

"Mean."

Kara sighed. "A big sister has to make difficult choices sometimes."

"Oh boo, don't bring age into this. We're both adults."

"But I'll always be your big sis."

I pouted, feeling a mixture of annoyance and chafing at her claim of authority, plus a happy warmth that she was, indeed, my beloved sister and always would be. They were feelings I'd had many times in my life in regard to Kara, but never so strongly, and never mixed in quite the same way.

"Well... as long as you cuddle me good," I relented.

"I have every intention of doing just that," Kara assured me.

I nodded and let it drop.

Kara's cuddles were worth it, I had to admit. She was so lovely and warm against me, almost too warm with the sun raining down upon as at the same time. Regardless, I huddled to her warmth as I might around a fire on a cold winter day.

She danced her fingers lightly around my body, not trying to tease or arouse me, but just playing and feeling. Her breath was ever present on my neck or shoulder, and her kisses came at sporadic intervals, sometimes tickling, sometimes making me sigh and melt just a little more.

"I love this," I said with perfect contentment. "I love you."

Kara was quiet for a moment, then another feather-soft kiss graced my shoulder. "I love you too, Triss. I don't want to ever leave you again."

"Agreed."

****

"I forgot to mention earlier," Kara said. "I got a call. My tests are negative, and I'm officially out of isolation."

I grinned. "Glad to hear it. But I'm not done isolating with you yet."

"No, I'm sure you aren't."

Kara eyes me up and down. She still wore her bikini, I hadn't put mine back on since removing it in the first place. Kara couldn't stop checking me out, and I thrilled at the attention every single time.

"I just thought you might want to spend some time with your friends," Kara said. "Since I kinda interrupted your plans and all."

"Hm, yeah, I think probably I will," I said. "But... how am I supposed to tear myself away?"

Kara rolled her eyes. "You act so smitten."

"I am smitten."

"You've known me forever."

"Mmm, but not like this. Never like this."

Kara tried to look serious. "If I eat your pussy again, will you go play with your friends?"

"If you eat my pussy again I might never leave your side."

She sighed. "You're impossible."

"I'm in love."

I darted in and kissed Kara, making her blush so very cutely.

"We can't just spend all our time together," she said, still valiantly trying to be sensible. "We have to live our lives. Summer will only last so long, then you're back to uni, and I... well, I have to figure out what the hell I'm doing."

I clasped my hands to my heart as though wounded. "Ah, no, do not speak of such things. Why would want to think of reality when you could have me instead?"

Kara tilted her head. "I intend to have both," she said in a low tone of primal finality.

My turn to blush and more. My legs trembled, and I stepped to Kara out of necessity, needing her for balance. It was at the same time an excellent excuse to get my hands on her, slipping my arms around her neck and pulling her in for another, longer kiss.

"I like you with no clothes on," Kara said, running her hands down to my butt and giving it a good squeeze.

"You should make up your mind whether you're trying to romance me or seduce me," I said.

"Neither. Both." Kara shrugged. "Whatever seems best at the time."

"I might be serious about never leaving your side."

"Luckily I'm even more serious about us still having lives outside of each other."

"Unnecessary!"

"Triss, darling, you either make plans with your friends, or you shan't find my tongue on your clit again any time soon."

My eyes widened in true horror. "You're bluffing!"

"Most likely. But can you take the chance?"

"... no."

****

I crawled in bed with Kara that night. I couldn't resist. It just felt like it needed to happen. She wasn't at all surprised at me sneaking in with her.

"You know what's funny?" Kara asked.

"What?"

"Before you got here, I was just thinking about when you used to come sleep with me sometimes. Way back. When you didn't want to be alone at night."

"Oh yeah. I did used to do that," I said thoughtfully. "Not usually naked though."

"No, not so much."

"... how come you're not naked?"

"Oh Triss, you'll get me naked sooner or later. Don't worry."

"How about sooner?"

Kara booped my nose. "Behave yourself, or I'll kick you right back out of bed."

"No really though. You like me being naked."

"Love it."

"And you liked licking my pussy."

"Mmhm."

"So--"

"I'm sorry, Triss. I know what you want. I understand it. But I need to be comfortable with it too. And some stuff is gonna take a little longer than other stuff. It's not really rational, it's just what it is."

"Oh. Ok. That makes sense. Can I still try my best to seduce you?"

"Yes please."

"Good."

I kissed Kara, refraining from taking it any further than that, despite being so close and intimate in her bed. I could behave myself to some extent. If I had to.

"I'm gonna hang with my friends for a bit tomorrow," I said.

"Good girl."

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Have you seen your friends yet?"

Kara snorted. "Turning the tables on me, are you?"

"Mmhm!"

"Well... maybe I'll send some texts tomorrow. Not even totally sure who's all around right now."

"Good idea."

"... Triss?"

"Hm?"

"I think I might find it really hard falling asleep next to you."

I smiled invisibly in the dark. "Yeah. Same."

****

It felt almost weird being dressed normally again. It couldn't really have been that long since Kara had come home, but since she had I'd spent a majority of my time showing off a scandalous amount of skin. And even before that there had been a lot of barely clothed tanning in my life.

Hanging with my friends was a good excuse to exercise some temporary modesty, which I appreciated if only because it would heighten the experience of stripping off for my sister next time.

"Ugh, I'm so jealous of your tan," Rey complained. "What do you do, like, nothing but lying in the sun?"

I laughed. "An awful lot of it, yeah."

"Living the dream, huh?"

"That's me," I said, casually flipping my hair. "Life of luxury."

"You joke," Kathy said. "But I mean... really though. Some of us still have responsibilities out in the world."

"You poor darlings," I said, making big, sympathetic eyes.

As anticipated, I got some playful jeers for my efforts. I laughed them off just as easily as I would have any other time. Perhaps more so, because no matter what any of them said or thought, I had a wonderful secret that was more important than any friendly teasing could ever hope to match.

The subject turned away from me and my tan shortly enough anyway. I let the conversation flow around me, aware of Jess sneaking small, appraising peeks at me from time to time. I needed to talk to her at some point, about us hooking up and everything, but didn't want to force it and make it look like a whole thing.

I really wanted to ensure we were cool, though. I was like ninety-five percent sure we were ok, but the remaining five were a few too many percents to comfortably leave dangling like that.

It seemed Jess was thinking much the same thing. She got to the subject before I could, at the very first opportunity we had for a semi-private conversation.

"Hey, so things are ok, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course," I said, not needing to ask what she meant. "I was gonna ask you that."

"I mean, I just didn't have a chance to see you, and--"

"It was only 'cause Kara came home. I wasn't avoiding you or anything."

Jess nodded and brushed her hair behind her ear. "That's what I thought. Just... I got nervous. Overthinking it, I think. I... I kinda took advantage a little, sorta, and--"

"You didn't."

"I did though. You're my friend, I don't want to--"

"Hey," I said firmly. "It was both of us. You didn't make me do anything I didn't want to. Yes, sure, we were kind of drunk, and we probably wouldn't have done anything otherwise, but it's not on you."

Jess fidgeted awkwardly. "I kinda feel like it is. Even if it isn't. Just... I feel like I maybe used you a little. 'Cause I had some stuff to figure out. It wasn't a fair thing to do."

"Stuff?"

"Yeah, like... shit, I haven't really figured it out yet still, but... Triss, I think I'm probably bi."

"Oh." I smiled cautiously. "Well that's cool."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Ok. Thanks. I mean, I'm not sure about anything yet...."

"I think maybe you are, but you're just worried about it. What it means. How you're gonna tell everyone."

Jess bit her lip. "You think?"

"I mean, I think I know you pretty well after all these years."

"True. You're probably right. It's, uh, not something I want spread around right now."

"No, jeez, of course not, Jess. That's for you to say when you want. I won't tell. Though I mean, Kathy and Rey probably suspect some. And I did kinda tell Kara already that we hooked up that once."

Jess flushed. "Yeah, that's fine. I've, uh, talked a little with Kathy and Rey already too. You three all pretty much know the same stuff. I just... I gotta work on it some more still. And I think I probably still like guys more. So, uh... yeah."

I nodded. "I gotcha."

"I should have found someone else to experiment with if I was gonna do it though," Jess said. "I really--"

"Oh hush. It was good for me too," I said. "We both learned stuff about ourselves. And personally, I think I'm much happier it was you than some rando."

"... what did you learn?"

"Same as you, more or less."

"You're... bi?"

"I think so? I haven't really thought about it terms of labels, but... yeah. There's a girl I really like, and I may not have realized if not for you. So it really truly is all good."

Jess peered at me sharply, almost worried. "Not... not me?" she asked anxiously. "Is it?"

I laughed softly. "No, Jess, not you. I promise. I really meant a girl. A different one. I wasn't being coy. Well... not about you anyway."

"Who?" Jess insisted.

"That I can't tell you right now."

"Aw come on."

"Nope, I really can't. I probably shouldn't have said anything at all, but I wanted you to stop apologizing."

"You know I'll find out," Jess vowed. "Somehow or other."

"Yeah, I know, you'll enlist Kathy and Rey and pester me endlessly until I tell." I smirked. "But I'm enraptured by something more powerful than annoying friends for now, and I really don't think you'll get anywhere."

"Well... why won't you say? Is it someone we know?"

I sighed. "You know all the same people I do, Jess. So yeah, it is. But I'm not telling. It's new and wonderful, and I don't need anyone sticking their noses in just yet."

"Oh. Well... ok then. I'd be cool about it though, I promise."

"I doubt that somehow."

"I would though."

I fell back on my inner thoughts of Kara as Jess continued to pry, at times subtly, and at times very overtly prying. Kathy and Rey were no help. They were just as curious about my new sweetheart, who must remain unknown to them.

123456...8