Sisters Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara drove us home. I was a distraction for her the whole way, even without really doing anything.

We showered together at home, naturally, and helped one another rinse off the ocean salts still clinging to our skin. We were far handsier than really needed for washing off. We were kind of tired after our beach day, but I couldn't shower naked with my sister without getting all revved up again.

"You still owe me a cum," Kara said, clearly as aroused as I was.

"Oh do I?"

"Mmhm!"

"How do you want it?"

"... lick my bum?"

I grinned wickedly and knelt down in the shower spray. As soon as I got Kara turned around, I dove between her butt cheeks and did my level best to stick my tongue right up inside her. It didn't work, but the attempt was fun.

Kara sighed happily at first, then started moaning as I slurped on her butthole. Her thigh muscles started to quiver, and I realized we really needed to change venues if I wanted to safely make my sister's legs go weak.

I stood up, much to her disappointment.

"Hey, where you goin'?" Kara pouted.

I smacked her butt. "Dry off and wait for me in my bed."

"But--"

I slapped her ass again, even harder this time. She yelped, but her eyes danced with lust.

Kara stepped out of the shower and toweled off. She did a quick job, then scampered away still fresh and damp. I emulated her, not wanting to wait too long before catching up.

She was in my bed, as instructed, and already had her ass in the air, presenting it to me so very wantonly. She peeked at me with her head flat down on the mattress, giving me the sexiest bedroom eyes in the world.

The things my big sister could make me feel....

I had to restrain myself from jumping on Kara immediately. She pouted and wiggled her bum enticingly, but I needed a moment before joining her. I quickly dug into my closet, then came out with a toy.

"What's that?" Kara asked.

"A vibrator."

"What's it for?"

"Your clit."

She bit her lip. "Really?"

"Obviously. What else?"

"... you're still gonna lick my bum more, right?"

I giggled happily as I bounced into bed with my sister. "Yeah, Kara. Don't you worry about that."

I gave Kara's cute little butthole a kiss, then turned the vibrator on. I didn't go right for Kara's pussy, but teased around it, letting her get prepared for what was coming. I kissed her bum some more while I circled closer, then had to focus for a moment to locate the proper spot. Judging by Kara's gasps and wiggles, I placed my vibrator right where I wanted it.

I then slurped and tongued Kara's ass to my heart's content while letting the vibrations do their work.

"Triiisss..." Kara hissed.

I loved when she whimpered my name like that. So helpless and needful.

Kara was a horny mess. She needed a cum, and I wanted to give her one. It was a serious fight with my desires not to get more aggressive. What I was doing was working, and it was so much fun in the process. I ate my sister's ass and listened to her lose control as she got closer and closer.

Kara panted and mewled and came hard. She had all that build up from the day, plus my shameless, sisterly ass eating just now. Rather delightfully, she made an absolute mess squirting as she came, and it was a struggle not to giggle as my hand holding the vibrator on her clit got caught in the blast.

I kept licking and sucking on Kara's butthole until she'd shivered and moaned her way through a nice cum, and finally pushed me away. I sat back, knowing I must look altogether too smug with myself. I wouldn't have known it by Kara's eyes though. She rolled to her side and only gazed at me through heavy lids with the purest love one sister could have for another.

"I shoulda put a towel down or something," I said, just for something to say.

"I don't usually make a mess that bad," Kara croaked. "How bad is it?"

"I'll need to do laundry tomorrow."

"Ah."

"Lucky we have two beds to pick from."

"Mmm. That is lucky."

"Shall we go to yours?"

Kara shook her head. "No. I don't want to move."

"Well I don't want to lie in the puddle you just made."

"Guess we've got a dilemma then."

I shrugged and started trying to push Kara into her own squirt puddle so I could cuddle her on the dry side. She fought back weakly at first, but was soon laughing and wrestling me with as much determination as she'd shown at the beach. I ended up falling on the wet side of the bed and just gave in. It was hard to mind much of anything when we were naked and Kara had her arms around me.

"Give me a few minutes and we can switch to my bed," Kara said.

I shrugged. "It's not so bad. Not when you hold me, anyway."

"Mmm, makes things better, doesn't it?"

"Mmhm!"

Kara sighed happily. "You know, I don't think it needs to happen again or anything, but being in front of everyone today... it was kinda fun."

I smiled at the memory. "It was, wasn't it?"

"It got me crazy horny."

"You should have let me get you off then!"

"No. Waiting was good too. Drove me crazy. And I don't need all our friends seeing me cum."

I smiled wider, just to myself, wheels already turning.

"Cut that out!" Kara said.

"What?"

"You're thinking of how you're gonna make me cum in front of people."

"... no."

"You are. Stop it."

"Well... stop reading my mind then."

"I promise nothing!"

"Me either!"

Kara and I stared at each other with fierce determination, then broke into giggles, and eventually gave each other some soft kisses. We fell asleep still cuddling and holding each other.

****

We didn't typically get nearly so naughty around our friends afterward as we had at the beach. We liked hanging out with other people, and feeling like a couple. It was more official with witnesses.

That wasn't to say we didn't get naughty at all. Kara and I liked to tease each other a little. With small kisses, perhaps. Usually on the lips, but sometimes up the neck, or nibbling on earlobes.

We got a bit handsy too, by times. Nothing too terribly scandalous usually. Just enough to have fun.

But sometimes when one or both of us were a little too horny, or drunk, or mischievous, we still took things further. I kind of loved showing off like that, both for the exhibitionist value, and for a weird sense of validation of our relationship. Not the healthiest way to think of it, perhaps, but I needed some sense of being accepted by other people, and somehow this was the big one.

I mean, sure our friends accepted it anyway. Like with us just being together and loving each other. But accepting us sloppily making out, or fingering each other when 'no one was looking', or whatever other sexy shenanigans we got up to, that was more concrete to me.

Or, possibly, I was just trying to justify being a horny, pervy little thing.

At least Kara was just as horny for me as I was for her, even if she was a touch shyer about it around company. She still did things occasionally like stripping me naked while Amy and Brooke were over, then burying her tongue in my snatch until I came.

That was something I loved too, my sister losing control and needing me so bad she didn't care who was watching.

I got Kara back for that particular occasion. She surprised me with pussy eating in front of her friends, I surprised her later in the bedroom.

Kara had to watch curiously from my bed as I got out my new toy. I hummed cheerfully to myself, temporarily pretending to ignore my sister as I got myself ready.

"Is that... a strapon?" Kara asked.

"Sure is!"

"And where do you think that's going?"

I turned to her, wicked glee in my eyes. "Probably up your bum. Though if you wanted me in your pussy instead...."

Kara stared at me a moment longer, chewing on her bottom lip, then slowly and deliberately rolled over to present her ass to me. I went a bit weak at the sight, and my heart pounded a little bit harder. I was already tightly wound from planning to spring this new naughtiness on Kara, but to see her easy submission and trust hit me on a whole other level. Not that I'd expect anything less from my beloved sister.

"You'll have to get me nice and slippery," Kara said, her voice cracking slightly from excitement and nerves.

I grinned wider. "On it!"

I licked and slobbered over Kara's butthole, being deliberately sloppy about it beyond anything I'd done before. Which, I had to admit, was quite fun and made me want to do more of it in future.

I used copious lube too, of course, both inside and out. Probably too much, if anything. I got both Kara and me giggling at the slick mess I was making, but at least I had the presence of mind to fetch a towel for underneath her before it became a total disaster over the bed and everything.

My fingers slid easily inside Kara, up her tight bum. She moaned and squeezed eagerly on my fingers, urging me for more.

"You ready?" I purred.

"Oh god. I... I think so," Kara said.

I pushed my fingers as deep as they would go. "That doesn't sound very certain."

Kara looked back at me over her shoulder. "I can't be certain," she said softly. "I've never done this before. You... you're going to be my first."

My heart melted a little more for my sister's cute admission. "Your first anal?"

"Mmhm. I guess I knew it was coming sooner or later. No one else was ever so infatuated with my butt. And... I'm happy to give it to you."

I whimpered with an overload of adoration. It wasn't really that Kara's ass had enthralled me, not at first. It was Kara herself who kept me spellbound. Her bum had just been a way of showing that while she wrestled with her hangups.

I had to admit, though, that these days there was a special anal connection between us, and I had specifically acquired a strapon with the intent of pegging my sister's booty. Only I'd been evilly thinking of how hot it would be, and how I'd make Kara cum in such kinky fashion. She of course had turned it to something more beautiful and loving than that, if only symbolically.

"You know it's you I love, not your butt," I said, running my hands over Kara's ass as I spoke and spreading her cheeks.

"Could fool me some days," she said mischievously.

"No! I love you!"

"... do you want to fuck my bum or what?"

"Of course I do."

"So?"

"I just want to be clear about how much I love you."

Kara grinned impishly. "Before you quite naughtily pound my butt?"

"... yes."

"Consider me informed, then."

Kara lifted her hips a little extra, enticing me to her. I kept running my hands over her, brushing my fingers over her slippery little hole, slipping inside and back out again.

"It's just... there's so much pressure now," I said. "How am I supposed to do this lovingly? All special and stuff?"

"It's you," Kara said. "It'll be special."

"But--"

"Trust me. It is. Don't worry about that part. Just... worry about the horny part. Like what you planned. Make me cum, Triss. Or... just have fun. Do what you want to do."

"Grrr, maybe I will."

"Good."

I set my jaw, intending to just go ahead, as requested. I faltered again almost immediately. It had to be special now. It had to. And here I was never having done this before either. Where did that leave me?

Unless... unless that was part of the beauty of it. Kara and I both trying new things with each other, and doing it out of love. Well, out of horniness too. But mostly love.

I pressed the head of my strapon to Kara's tight little bumhole, and shivered just at that contact. Not for physical reasons, obviously, but because of what it represented. I was, in effect, about to take my own sister's anal virginity. It didn't get much naughtier than that.

"Come on, Triss," Kara hissed. "Do it."

"You want me in your bum?"

"Unf. I want you in my bum."

I whimpered pathetically even though I wasn't the one about to have my butt stuffed. I pressed my thumb to the tip of my strapon and watched it slowly force Kara's butthole open, then suddenly pop inside.

Kara gasped loudly and stiffened for a second before relaxing again.

"Oh wow," she said.

"Ok?"

"Yeah, of course it's ok."

"It doesn't hurt?"

"No. It's... it's weird. But good. Just... go slow, ok?"

I smiled. "Yeah, Kara. Of course I'll go slow."

I treated my sister so gently. Like a princess. An incestuously bum-filled princess.

I watched with utter fascination as my strapon spread and stretched Kara's ass. I listened to her cute moans and whimpers, guiding my movements by the sounds she made, only very slowly moving faster and deeper.

My sister's butt was all mine. Just for me. I felt as though I was claiming it, joining us together in a whole new, incredibly naughty kind of way.

"God that's hot," I whispered.

Kara moaned softly. "You think so, do you?"

"I know so. I'm right here watching it."

She managed a smirk over her shoulder. "You should try feeling it," she said, practically purring.

I grinned right back and thrust a little harder, making Kara coo and close her eyes. Her fingers gripped the bedsheets tightly for a second as I reasserted some control.

"Nah," I said. "I think I like it just like this."

"In my ass?"

"Mmhm."

"You're bad, Triss."

"You love it."

"Mmm. I love you." Kara's eyelids fluttered. "Do me harder," she urged huskily. "I'm yours, you know."

"Unf. I know. Love you."

I fucked Kara harder, trying to gauge exactly how much she wanted. I was getting off on the visual, the auditory, and the emotional. She was getting more of the physical aspects, and I didn't know precisely what it was like for her, other than how it was turning her to putty for me.

Kara was becoming increasingly incoherent, practically babbling at times. Just making sounds more than words. She kept encouraging me, kept demanding more, and I kept pounding her bum for her like the adoring little sister I was.

I eventually reached around Kara for her pussy, locating her clit in particular. She moaned and shook her head.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Gonna make you cum."

"Nooooo."

"What? Why?"

"I don't want you to stop though."

I cocked my head. "Don't be silly. I can't keep doing this too long. You'd be so sore tomorrow."

"... maybe I want to be."

"Kara...."

"I want to remember this."

"Ha, you think you'll forget so quickly?"

"No. Just... I don't want it to end."

"Oh Kara. Nothing's gonna end, we just need to take breaks sometimes."

I rubbed her clit without further argument. I wished even more that I could actually feel her around me as her butt gripped my strapon that much tighter. It would be amazing, I was sure. But it was amazing enough anyway just seeing the way she lost control and feeling the extra resistance on my movements. Not to mention making her cum. It made me so happy to bring her pleasure like that.

Kara squirted massively. More than I was used to even with her usual cums. Probably from having a dildo up her bum I supposed. And some sisterly love and attention. The best things in life.

"You always make such a mess," I tsked as I examined my hand afterward, absolutely coated in her juices.

"Shhh."

"Messy sister."

"Shush. Come cuddle me."

I grinned. "Yes ma'am."

"Don't ma'am me."

"Or what?"

Kara grumbled some, but was so eager to have my arms around her. I enfolded her with all the love and comfort I had for her.

"You're trembling," I whispered.

"M'not."

"You are."

"Well--"

"What's wrong?"

Kara shook her head. "Nothing. Nothing's wrong."

"And you're crying."

"Only a li'l."

"Kara...."

"Triss, goddamn. The things you make me feel."

"Hehe, 'cause you like it in the buuuttt."

"Not that! I mean, yes, I do. But it's you. You know it's you."

I giggled. "My little butt slut."

"... you're going to be insufferable aren't you?"

"Maybe just for a minute."

"Best be just for a minute. I've just been anally deflowered."

"Mmm," I purred. "And I enjoyed every second of it."

"I'm sure you did."

"I know you did too. Don't act like you didn't."

Kara gave me a small but radiant smile. "I really did. But... but you know it's not about being a butt slut or anything like that."

"But you love me playing with your bum."

"Grrr. Triss... I mean yes, I do. You seem quite intent on making it sound like it's more about that than doing stuff with you though."

"What should I be implying instead then?"

"That I love you so much I can't stop thinking about you, and I want to give myself to you entirely, and any dirty stuff we do is just a reflection of that."

"... well goddamn, Kara, you're gonna make me cry now."

"Not necessary."

"Might be though."

"Just cuddle me."

"M'already cuddling you."

I squeezed Kara tighter, clinging to her. The swelling of love she made me feel made it impossible to let go just at the moment. I knew what she meant about doing stuff with me just because of the emotional connection. Lots of stuff we'd done was new to me too, and I only wanted it and felt comfortable with it because it was with her.

"You know," I said softly, "I've never really had anything up my butt either. 'Cept your fingers a couple times. You could... you could do stuff to me too sometime. If you wanted."

"Unf. Damn, Triss. Really?"

"Of course."

"... I mean I really like your pussy though."

"I'd noticed."

"Maybe if it feels right sometime."

"Yeah. If it feels right. If you want to."

Kara was quiet a moment. "I mean, the more I think about it...."

"Hehe, you wanna take your baby sister's anal virginity now, don't you?"

"Don't say it like that."

"But it's trrruuue."

Kara sighed. "You're just lucky I don't feel like moving right now."

"Don't worry. You'll get me someday."

"Yes. Yes I will."

****

Kara and I got to be a mild exasperation to our friends, what with our constant displays of affection, often bordering on the totally inappropriate, and slightly less often disregarding boundaries entirely. Our friends were happy for us and supported us still, but they sometimes expressed disbelief at the sheer quantity of sloppy makeouts we got up to, for instance. Which was fair. We did a lot of that kind of stuff.

Our parents were a bit trickier. Kara and I told them we were together when they got back from their vacation, but they didn't seem to really grasp what we meant by that. Somehow they just thought it was cute how much time we were spending together and how close we were.

Neither Kara or I really felt like explaining in any greater detail, so we kind of just left it as it was and had to sneak around more than we were used to. I immediately missed those long summer days of being naked together and getting up to whatever sexiness we wanted whenever we felt like it, but summer had to end sometime, I supposed.

Luckily sex wasn't the most important thing. I mean yes, I had a near-constant desire to kiss Kara all over, or try to stick my tongue inside her, or make her cum, or any other such thing. I couldn't deny those feelings. But just being next to her and holding her hand, for instance, made me a very happy girl too.

That was probably the only reason we were able to co-exist with our parents without something breaking. I wasn't sure if it was willful ignorance on our parents' part, or if we really just didn't give enough of a vibe of being truly together, but all our cutesy relationship stuff somehow didn't mandate the big talk that I assumed would come sooner or later.

"I don't know if they don't see it, or if they can't see it," I said.

Kara shrugged. "I don't know either. But we told them. And we're not exactly hiding it. Not our fault."

I grinned crookedly. "Well, we are hiding an awful lot of it. The really fun stuff."

"That's just good manners, Triss. One should keep one's butt sex away from polite company."

1...345678