Sith Lost Ch. 02

Story Info
Orllah learns more about her rivals.
2.2k words
4.62
2.5k
4

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning lights flashed across Orllah's cockpit as the Republic Liberator fighters swarmed over her like a cloud of angry wyir hornets.

"T-6, plot a course to hyperspace!" she snapped as she spun her ship around, laying down a burst of covering fire to scatter the fighters in front of her. "I don't care where!" she shouted as the built in astromech chirped its nervous response. "Anywhere!"

She flicked a switch on her console, diverting power to the engines and her rear deflector shields as she sped away from the cruiser that had lain in wait for her arrival. It was clear to her that the information that had led her to the remote Terago System had been a trap. She was only frustrated that she had not spotted it sooner.

"Enjoying the party, schutta?" a voice called over the open comm. "Did you seriously think you could murder an SIS agent in broad daylight and just walk away?"

"Well he hardly put up much of a fight," Orllah responded through gritted teeth as her fighter shook to the impact of a grazing shot. "Unless you've let your training slip I figured he couldn't be real SIS..."

"You fucker! Flash was a good man!" the agent responded angrily. "Tell him we avenged him when you see him, would ya?"

Orllah smiled thinly as T-6 whistled in her ear. "Tell him yourself," she snarled. She punched a button on her dashboard, immediately reversing the thrust on her engines and reversing right into the path of the pursuing fighters. Ships scattered past her viewport, their shots flying wide of her even as she squeezed her trigger and atomised two of the Republic fighters. "Now, T-6!" she ordered.

The Republic vessels dissolved and the stars stretched into the familiar warped lines of hyperspace. She fell back into her seat, a breath of relief escaping her lips as T-6 beeped away in the background. After just a few minutes the stars began to take shape once more and they emerged from hyperspace before a cerulean planet encased in what appeared to be a vicious storm.

"Where are we?" she demanded. The information flashed up on her screen before her, the Imlerial data on the planet, known as Kintoone according to the records, reading only a single sentence:

No strategic or economical importance.

"Another fine forgotten corner of the galaxy," she muttered. "T-6, run the cooling system on the hyperdrive and plot a course for home. We're..." She trailed off as a flurry of laser shots lit up her viewport and a Liberator zoomed overhead.

"You can't outrun us, schutta!" the SIS agent called over the comm channel.

"Fuck!" Orllah spat, cycling the cannons and leaning hard on the throttle. "T-6, how did they find us?" The droid's response did nothing to calm her nerves. "What do you mean this is the most obvious jump? Why the fuck did you bring us here then?"

She ignored the droid as she gunned it towards the planet, hoping the storm might deter the Liberators from following. She had not gone far however, when she realised she had made a mistake.

"I know, I know!" she snarled as T-6 beeped a warning. The ship was travelling much too fast, sucked towards the planet by its sudden, uncharacteristically powerful gravitational pull. She pulled against the controls, fighting to turn the ship about, but without having been prepared for the pull this was easier said than done. She could hear the chatter on the republic comms as the SIS agents too were caught in the planet's sudden and deadly embrace. Her ship shuddered, panels groaning under the strain as her engines wheezed and gasped for release. Then the storm hit.

The ship was spinning. Sulphuric clouds fogged the viewport, broken only by flashes of emerald lightning. She could here screams as the SIS ships were pulled apart. T-6 howled as he tried to keep the ship in one piece, then fell abruptly silent as his dome was shattered by a bolt of lightning. Orllah could feel the planet pulling her down as the storm consumed the ship. She reached out with the Force, channeling her rage and hatred towards the SIS for landing her in this mess, and focused on every panel, every nut and bolt that kept the ship together and held them there. Beads of sweat ran down her cheeks as she strained with the effort and she could feel her senses starting to slip as darkness closed in around her. The ship lurched horribly as it struck the lower atmosphere, buffeted by wind and clouds alike and it was only then that she allowed herself to let go, the ship at last shearing apart about her as she drew on the last reserves of her energy to throw up a lightning shield around her body before finally succumbing to the darkness...

****

Orllah sat bolt upright in bed as if she had just been jabbed by a stun baton. For a moment she thought she was back in her disintegrating starship, plummeting towards Kintoone's surface, until Miley's breathing beside her brought her back to her chambers. She looked down at her sub whose hands and ankles were still shackled from the previous night's entertainment and smiled. She always joked that Miley could sleep through anything and there she was, proving her right once more.

Quietly, Orllah slipped out of bed. She slipped a sheer satin robe that only just covered her ass over her shoulders, her scarlet skin and black Sith tattoos still visible through the thin fabric, and stepped out onto the balcony and into the morning sun. It was early in the morning and Hassau Port was beginning to wake below the palace. Fishing trawlers were pulling into the bay after a hard night's work and market vendors could be seen setting up their stalls ready to distribute the catch. She breathed deep of the sea air and allowed herself a small smile. With its white sandy beaches and crystal oceans, Kintoone would almost certainly have become a resort world for the galaxy's elite had it been anywhere near the Core. As it was, marooned in the farthest reaches of the Outer Rim, and with no discernible resources to draw the attention of the mining guilds or banking clans, the planet had remained largely unmolested save for the few spacers that had taken the opportunity to lose themselves amongst its obscurity before the atmospheric storms had rendered the planet untouchable. The planet was an unspoilt paradise. One that Orllah intended to rule in her own way.

She stood silently on the balcony, meditating on the Dark Side of the Force, for some time until she heard the metallic whir of BD-7's feet as he entered the room, a tray bearing two cups of caf in his silver hands.

"Good morning, Mistress Orllah," the droid chirped.

"Hello, BD," she replied taking a mug in her hands. She glanced over at the bed as Miley stirred, stretching her bound arms and legs as she yawned widely. Too relaxed, she thought to herself. She'd see that Miley felt differently by the end of the day.

"I trust you slept well?" the droid continued. "Your schedule has been uploaded to your data pad. Everything is in hand as requested and I..."

"Thank you, BD," Orllah said, a sly smile pulling at the corners of her lips as she caught Miley's eye, an idea starting to take shape in her mind.

****

Miley knelt beside her mistress' throne, naked but for the pair of black stockings and high heels that she wore and the gold collar about her neck. Soft black ropes were wrapped around her body, binding her arms parallel to each other behind her back and securing her breasts in a tight chest harness. A pair of clamps, linked by a gold chain, pinched her nipples and she wore a black ball gag, the straps pulled tight behind her head and beneath her chin.

She shifted uncomfortably, tired of listening to the merchant before the throne droning on, and winced as she felt the plug in her ass move. A small moan of pleasure escaped her gagged mouth despite herself and she felt the merchant's eyes dart nervously towards her.

"What was that?" Orllah asked, holding up a hand to silence the merchant.

She felt her mistress' eye upon her but dared not say anything. Orllah's commands had been exact when they had entered the throne room. "Not a sound," she had said, and Miley knew she would be punished if she ignored those rules.

"I thought so," Orllah said, smiling in satisfaction. She turned back to the merchant and waved a hand. "Your concerns are duly noted. Rest assured, the taxes of the previous administration will not continue under my rule."

The merchant bowed, stammering a hasty thank you before casting one last, not so subtle look at Miley and hurrying from the room. Orllah yanked on Miley's collar once he had left, causing her to gasp as she was drawn up between her mistress' legs. Orllah smiled slyly, taking Miley's chin between her thumb and forefinger before placing a kiss on the gag, not her lips.

"I thought I'd told you not to interrupt my meetings?" she asked with a wicked smile, tugging on the chain of the nipple clamps.

Miley moaned, saliva dripping from the gag as she pressed herself against Orllah. She was wet between her legs and longed for her mistress to fuck her.

"I know," Orllah said, her fingers slowly tracing a line down Miley's chest, between her heaving boobs and over her stomach. "I know what you want." She ran her fingers down Miley's side and round, over the top of Miley's ass onto her hips and then... She smiled as she sat back in her throne, using her foot to push Miley away, back onto her knees. Miley groaned in frustration her pussy aching for Orllah's touch.

"You'll get it when you learn to keep quiet," Orllah said smugly.

Miley fell back beside the throne, her chest heaving as she fought to control herself. Her tits ached where the clamps squeezed them and the butt plug only served to arouse her more as she moved. She bit down hard on the gag, determined not to make another sound, closed her eyes and waited patiently as the next subject entered the throne room.

"Madame Elza," Orllah said by way of greeting.

Miley opened her eyes in surprise to see a mature woman in an elegant gown standing before the throne. Madame Elza was a legend in Hassau Port. She ran the Seekers House, a club that catered to everyone's needs be it a simple drink to a lap dance or a night with one of her many beautiful subs. Miley had worked at the House before finding Orllah and Madame Elza had always taken good care of her.

"Lady Orllah," the silver haired woman replied, offering a respectful bow. Her eyes turned to Miley and a smile tugged at the corners of her lips. "I see you are putting dear Miley to good use," she said.

Orllah nodded. "She is a good sub, when she remembers her manners. You taught her well."

Elza bowed her head again. "The House only offers the best," she said.

"I assume you did not come here simply to check on this one's progress?"

"Unfortunately not, my Lady. I am here on business, or rather the lack of it."

Orllah frowned. "I was under the impression that the House remains the city's most popular club?"

"Proudly so," Elza replied. "But things are not as they once were."

"You mean when Rollo Hirst was in power?" Orllah growled.

"Rollo Hirst was an evil thug and I am glad that you rid us of his filth," Elza replied firmly. "But say what you will about his men, they were some of my best customers and now more of them defect to Drok Vess and the Sankor Kings each day. The people are afraid, my Lady. Drok Vess was Rollo's greatest ally amongst the Six Cities. His death is still fresh in Drok's mind and the people fear reprisal. News travels fast in this city, already your... altercation on the streets last night is common knowledge and whilst your victory was indeed impressive it has done little to calm their nerves."

"If Drok Vess comes to the city he will meet the same fate as Rollo," Orllah said bluntly. "He is nothing but a petty crime lord. I have dealt with his kind before."

"A crime lord with an army at his back," Elza replied calmly. "And as powerful as you are, you cannot be everywhere at once."

Orllah sat back thoughtfully in her throne as Miley watched, her desire temporarily forgotten. Elza was no fool. More information passed through the House than anywhere else in the city so if she was worried then it was not without reason.

"What do you suggest?" Orllah asked eventually.

"You need to understand the city first," Elza replied. "Surround yourself with people that you can trust. Build a court of advisors and lieutenants and then summon the other City Lords to a meeting where you can show your strength and solidify your claim to the throne."

Orllah turned to Miley, and raised an eyebrow. The question was obvious; could Elza be trusted? As far as Miley was concerned, there was no doubt in her mind. She nodded.

"Very well," Orllah said. "It seems we have work to do..."