Sith Lost Ch. 09

Story Info
Sophie shows Kai the Nomad camp.
2.2k words
4.67
795
00

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kai looked up as the door of his cell creaked open, his eyes lighting up as he saw Sophie standing in the doorway. She was wearing the same harness that he had always seen her in, the leather straps criss-crossing her pale skin, along with a pair of knee high boots and fingerless gloves. He shoulder length blonde hair hung loosely either side of her face, her crimson warpaint shining from a recent application. In her hands she held a length of rope and what appeared to be a collar of some kind.

"Get up," she ordered.

Kai stood slowly, feeling Sophie's eyes traverse his naked body.

"Against the wall, Jedi."

He did as she commanded, turning and placing his forehead against the cool stone wall. He swallowed as she came close, the click of her heels echoing in the tight confines of the cell, and felt her pull his arms behind his back and bind his wrists tightly together. She then slipped the collar around his neck and pulled the straps tight.

"We're going for a walk," she whispered in his ear. "And before you get any ideas of escaping, let me show you what this does."

Kai yelped as the collar around his neck discharged a shock of electricity through his body, his wrists straining against the rope that held them behind his back.

"See?" Sophie smirked. "No getting away from me, Jedi."

Kai groaned, turning to face her. "What do you want from me?"

A flash of annoyance crossed her face. "What I want is for you to tell me who sent you here."

"I told you," Kai groaned. "I wasn't sent here. My ship crashed. I was wandering the wastes before I collapsed which is when you must've found me!"

She held his desperate gaze for several moments and he wandered if she was maybe starting to believe he was telling the truth. It had been three days since he'd woken up in the cell and every day she had come at least twice and asked him the same questions over and over again. She'd fucked him, she'd hurt him and she'd fucked him some more but his answers had been the same every time.

In truth he didn't mind their little sessions. She was, after all, incredibly attractive and Kai had quickly forgotten a very specific part of his Jedi vows. Even now as she beckoned for him to follow her out of the cell he could feel his dick hardening in anticipation of whatever she had planned.

"We are getting ready to move camp," she explained. "We do not stay in one place for long."

"We?" Kai asked uncertainly as he followed her down a long corridor lit only by grates in the ceiling through which daylight shone.

She glanced over her shoulder, her large green eyes sparkling as she passed beneath a shaft of light. "We are the Nomads," she explained. "The true inheritors of the new Kintoone."

Kai didn't know what she meant by that, but he had come across plenty of people consumed by idealism in his short time as a Jedi to know one when he saw one. Whatever these Nomads thought they were, he doubted it was a simple as they made it seem.

They approached a set of double doors, their hinges rusted and a thick layer of dust coating the frame. Beyond the doors Kai could hear voices. People shouting and laughing, animals snorting and tools whirring. He looked at Sophie but before he could ask she threw open the doors and stepped outside.

Kai blinked in the sudden daylight, his eyes stinging as they adjusted to the brightness. They were on the edge of a camp bustling with activity. People called to one another as they passed, some breaking down tents, others gathering up supplies to load on the banthas that stood lazily in the sunshine. To Kai's shock they were all naked, or at most wearing some kind of leather harness and boots as Sophie was, and as Kai looked around he saw at least half a dozen couples fucking in broad daylight.

Sophie laughed, presumably at the shocked expression on Kai's face. "Welcome to the camp," she said. "Come on."

She led him through the camp, past rows of tents, makeshift pens where smaller beasts were being corralled by naked shepherds and smithies where naked men and women worked dangerously close to forge fires. Wherever he looked there was a pair of tits or someone's dick in his eye line and, for whatever reason, no one seemed to be batting an eyelid.

"I don't understand," Kai muttered, his eyes drawn to a pretty brunette lying facedown on the grass as a large Twi'lek pounded her from behind.

Sophie turned to him and shook her head. "You really don't, do you?" she said.

Kai shook his head, relieved that she at last seemed to think he was telling the truth.

She considered him for a moment before jerking her chin down one of the rows. "Come on. I'll show you."

He followed her into a small circle where half a dozen stockades had been set up in a semi-circle. Two of the stockades were occupied, the first by a dark skinned Zabrack and the second by a woman with long black hair, her red warpaint smeared across her pretty face. Several people were standing in the circle talking quietly as they admired the two prisoners who were also naked. Sophie led Kai to the woman before grabbing a fistful of her hair and jerking her head upwards.

"Prisoner," she snapped. "What is your name?"

"Slave, sir," she said, her eyes darting from Kai to Sophie.

"What was your crime?"

"I led a raid that got three of my kin killed," she said. "I accept my punishment gladly."

Sophie snorted, a look of disdain crossing her face before she turned to Kai. "Do you want to fuck her?" she asked.

Kai blinked. "What?" he stammered.

"Please, sir," the black haired girl said softly. "Please fuck me."

"Shut up, slave!" Sophie snapped, slapping the girl hard across the face. "You were not given permission to speak." Then she suddenly reached down and grabbed Kai's dick in her hand, running her fingers up and down his shaft as it hardened.

"Sophie," Kai hissed through clenched teeth. He glanced around at the crowd of onlookers, all of whom were now watching Sophie toss him off in the middle of the circle.

"Shut up, Kai," she said, before crouching down in front of him. "I'm about to teach this bitch a lesson."

Kai gasped as he felt her wrap her lips around his dick, her tongue caressing its tip as she continued to toss him off. She began to suck slowly at first, every stroke of her tongue sending shivers through his body. He was suddenly unaware of the other people in the circle, or at least he didn't care that they were watching. He felt her take his dick deeper and deeper down her throat until her face was buried in his crotch. She held him in her mouth for several moments, her eyes rolling back in her head until she pulled away with a gasp, a string of cum trailing from her lips to the tip of his dick. She smiled wickedly up at him as she continued to rub his shaft and turned to the slave.

"Do you want to suck his dick?" she asked her.

"Yes, sir," the girl replied eagerly. "Please."

Sophie nodded. "Work for it then," she ordered.

The girl opened her mouth but Sophie had positioned Kai just out of her reach. He went to step forwards but Sophie placed a hand on his thigh, her nails digging into his skin in a not unpleasant way that told him to stay where he was. The girl strained against the stocks, raising herself onto her tiptoes to inch closer to Kai, her tongue finally grazing the tip of his dick.

"What a fucking slut," Sophie said, to a ripple of laughter from the crowd.

Kai didn't care though. He didn't care that he was being watched and he didn't much care that what he was doing was decidedly un-Jedi-like behaviour. Sophie at last allowed him forwards and he slid his dick down the slave girl's throat.

"Is that the best you can do?" Sophie sneered. She wrapped her hand through the girl's hair, pushing her down onto Kai's dick as she reached up to cradle his balls in her other hand. His eyes fluttered as he strained against the ropes that bound his wrists. He was so close...

Sophie pulled the girl's head back just as Kai let out a grunt of pleasure. She gasped and grinned as he shot his load over her face, cum landing in her hair, her mouth and eyes.

"Thank you, sir," she said, licking her lips.

Kai's shoulders heaved, his legs threatening to give out beneath him as Sophie stood and approached him. He tensed as she circled him like a predator, her hard nipples brushing his skin as she came round behind him and pressed her body against his. "Did you enjoy that?" she whispered in his ear.

Kai nodded, too breathless to speak.

"This could be your life here," she whispered. She pointed up at the sky, Kai following her finger to where pale pink flashed of the atmospheric storms that ravaged the planet's upper atmosphere could just be made out beyond the blue sky. "Kintoone is dead," she hissed. "The galaxy you know doesn't exist here anymore. The Jedi don't exist here."

Kai exhaled, centring himself just as his master had taught him to. "I am a Jedi," he replied.

"You don't have to be," Sophie said, moving to stand in front of him. Kai didn't think he had ever seen a more beautiful girl than her. "You can run with us. Run with me. You can be a Nomad. You can laugh with whoever you want, drink whatever you want... Fuck whoever you want."

He looked into her big eyes and the promises they held. He wanted her more than anything he had ever wanted before. He wanted to hold her, to feel her warm body against his own. Was she right? Was he really stuck here and if so, what did that make him. There was no Cold War here, there were no Sith, no Jedi... Even the Force felt muffled, replaced by something more animalistic, something that these Nomads seemed to have accepted as their new way of life. He had always told himself that he had dedicated his life to the Jedi, but was that strictly true? The Jedi had, after all, plucked him from his homeworld and chosen their way of life for him. He had never had a choice until now...

He held her gaze and, with some hesitation, gave her a small nod.

Sophie grinned before stepping forwards and kissing him firmly on the lips. She slipped behind him and unfastened the ropes that bound his wrists before raising his arm into the air. "Nomads!" she called. "We have a new brother!"

The crowd cheered, stepping forwards to shake Kai's hand or clap him on the shoulder. He lost track of the names and the faces as people introduced themselves before stepping aside for the next in line. The welcome was genuine and within moments any hesitation that he had felt about accepting Sophie's offer was replaced by a sense of warmth and acceptance.

"You're one of us now," Sophie said as the last straggler released Kai's now somewhat sore hand. "There's just one last thing to do, isn't there, slave?"

The slave girl nodded. "Yes, sir," she said, wiggling her ass expectantly.

Sophie turned to Kai, that wicked smile lighting up her face. She took his hand and led him around the stocks to stand behind the girl. She arched her back, shuffling backwards as best she could to press her ass into Kai's once again hard cock.

"Well?" Sophie said. "Don't you want to fuck her?"

"Please fuck me, sir," the girl said before squealing as Sophie smacked her ass and hissed for her to be silent.

Kai looked down at the girl's ass, his dick resting between the mounds of her cheeks. Of course he wanted to fuck her. He placed a hand on her hips and positioned his dick against her pussy before sliding inside her. She moaned as he fucked her, the stocks rattling as he thrusted back and forth. Sophie stepped up beside him, reaching down to play with the slave's pussy, her fingers teasing her clit until the girl came with a shriek of pleasure, her pussy tightening on Kai's cock and driving him to climax as well. He grunted as he pulled his cock out, jizzing over her ass before sagging against Sophie with a sigh of pleasure.

"Well done, Jedi," Sophie said affectionately. "Come on. There's still lots to see."

She took his hand, leading him away from the circle and the stocks. Kai couldn't help but glance back at the black haired girl as they left. She was slumped against the stocks, still covered in his cum, a look of pure satisfaction on his face. He wondered how long she would stay like that and whether or not he would ever see her again.