Sittin’ On The Cock Of The Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

Loading my finger with a good blob of gel I moved my hand directly down to his anus. Andy was obligingly lifting his arse up as I caressed his cock and now I was able to plant my finger almost directly onto his hole!

Andy jerked violently almost dislodging my finger but my grasp on his cock held things in place.

"What the......! Ooooooh yesssss – yessss – do that!" moaned Andy, now squirming with pleasure, "Please – play with me – play with my arse!"

"Gonna put my finger inside you," I said, still lubricating the general area of his hole. His puckered flesh was firm against my finger but with my finger tip I could feel his actual opening.

"Oh yessss, please! Be gentle though!" said Andy through clenched teeth.

"Ok – will do," I said as I slowly started to insert my finger, "Coming in now!"

"Aaaagh!" groaned Andy, "Oooooooh – ooooooh!"

"Does it hurt," I asked now that half of one finger was inside him.

"Not a lot. Did for a moment at first but then I pushed out and it was easier. What you using – Vaseline?" he asked.

"KY," I said, "Much better – I'll put a bit more on you."

So saying I added another blob to the fairly generous amount that was being used and pushed my finger further inside. I thought it would be horrible but it was actually weird and totally erotic – it was making my cock throb with excitement!

"Trying two fingers now," I said as I added another one.

Andy let out another low moan but my second finger slid inside more easily and now I was beginning to stretch his hole. I turned my hand over so I could reach upwards towards where I believed his prostate gland was and soon found the spongy mass. I rubbed at it with my fingers bringing forth more groans from Andy.

"Oooooh fuck! Look at my cock Brian – see what you're doing!" Andy cried.

And there before me his erect penis was dribbling and leaking almost as if he was cumming – there was already a small pool of his liquid emission on his abdomen and more was joining it as I rubbed at his prostate.

"I feel I want to cum!" Andy groaned, "I could cum in moments if you keep doing that, I reckon."

"Not yet," I said as I slowly withdrew my fingers, "You can cum when I let you!"

I moved from between his legs and moved up to lie beside him.

"Was that nice?" I asked, somewhat unnecessarily.

"Oh wow!" he said, beaming at me, "Nice isn't the word – that was just so fucking good!"

We lay side by side as I played with two hard erections, while we recovered our composure.

"Your turn," I said eventually and Andy looked at me.

"Your turn – I want you to use your fingers in me now. I know you did it before but I want you to use some KY on me too," I said, "That Vaseline is a bit sticky but this stuff is far more slippery – should feel totally different, I hope."

"Ok Brian, where's the stuff – ah, thanks," said Andy as I handed him the KY.

I rolled onto my back and spread my legs with my knees raised, to give Andy the best access to my hole. I watched as he squeezed a blob onto his fingers and approached me.

"Yeah – try that – push out a bit," said Andy as he touched my little hole.

For a few moments I could just feel him feeling around and then, as I pushed outwards, I felt his finger slide effortlessly inside me.

It still made me suck in a big breath that made Andy look at me.

"You ok?" he asked and I smiled at him.

"Yeah – fine," I said, "Just unexpected but not painful. You going to try two fingers now?"

Already have mate!" he said to my surprise.

"Wow!" I said, "Didn't know my arse would stretch that easily."

"Went in so easily – that lube is excellent. What now?" he asked.

"Stretch me a bit more then – try three fingers," I said and I felt Andy fumbling around down there. Then his fingers were withdrawn.

"Come on then!" I said, "I'm waiting!"

"Actually it's not easy," said Andy, "I'm getting cramp in my fingers when I try to fold them together."

"Well, what else can you use?" I asked, my mind having gone blank, "I need you to try something bigger so I can see if I still enjoy it."

For a little while there was silence which I took to be Andy mentally searching the cabin for something, but he had another answer.

"Brian," he said, somewhat quietly, "What if I stuck my cock inside you? Would you mind?"

So this was the watershed moment!

If I let him then I'd have to accept that I was gay – or at the very least bisexual and actually having proper sex with another man. All this playing around we'd been doing was just that....but if he actually put his cock inside me – fucked me.....then we'd be having sex, wouldn't we?

So, did I want to go down that road?

Well, I'd been encouraging him to play with my arse and I'd already played inside his, so hadn't I already crossed the line? And anyway, inside my brain I really wanted him to......

"Try it, try it Andy," I said at last, with trepidation in my voice, "And if I tell you it hurts then stop or else!"

"Why should it hurt?" asked Andy, "My cock may be long but it's slim and it's not much wider than two fingers."

"Do it then," I said, "Before I change my mind. Make sure you've got plenty of KY on you though."

"Done that," said Andy and I felt him moving nearer.

The moment of truth was close!

"Here it comes!" he said and I felt what had to be the end of his penis touch my body. Then I felt Andy move it around a bit, presumably ensuring that the lube was spread everywhere – and then I felt pressure – gentle pressure at first.

"Coming," said Andy as he pushed a little harder, "You ok?"

"Yeah – fine so far," I said, "I'm pushing out to help."

As I did so there was a slight stretching feeling that seemed to keep on and on until suddenly it relaxed and all I was left with, apart from a long-held breath, was a feeling of fullness.

"How you getting on?" I asked, not wanting to look – not wanting yet to see the unholy sight.

"I'm in you Brian," said Andy quietly, "No trouble, was there? Once I got my helmet inside it just slid in....my cock's probably smoother than my fingers anyway."

"How far inside me are you?" I asked.

"Got about four inches up you," said Andy, "Have a look!"

I levered my upper body up and although I wasn't able to see my arse or the actual insertion, I was able to see just how close Andy's body was to mine; implying that a fair bit of his cock had indeed gone somewhere!

I lay back down and tried to relax. But having a cock inside you doesn't allow complete relaxation, not least because Andy's penis was now probing against my prostate. My own penis was jerking and shuddering and was now beginning to leak profusely.

'Hey – this is good!' I thought to myself, 'What was I scared of?'

"I like that Andy," I said, having now got used to the feeling of something stretching me open, "push in a bit more if you like."

"Sure?" Andy queried and I nodded my head.

I felt Andy's cock sliding further into me and now he was stretching me up inside as well as stretching my hole open.

"Phew!" I groaned, "Far enough – don't go in any further."

"Can't!" said Andy, "I was as far up in you as I could go – didn't you feel my pubes on your arse?"

Now I came to think about it, yes, I had felt something tickling me – wow – he'd had all ten inches inside me!

"Pull out a bit," I asked Andy and his cock slid and slid, leaving my insides feeling quite empty.

"Ok – what now?" he asked, "Do you want me to move in and out?"

"Yeah – try it," I said, "And I'll try to squeeze you at the same time."

A moment later Andy was pushing his penis back inside me deeper and deeper and then sliding out once more – an action he kept up for little while, while I began to feel which muscles to use to grip him. Soon my arse was squeezing and pulsating around his cock; my own erection bouncing and dribbling as we moved.

"Hold my cock too," I asked, "Toss me off!"

Quickly Andy's hand wrapped round my shaft and he began sliding his fist up and down my cock, some residual KY on his hand helping with the lubrication. I was already close when he started and now, with his penis sliding in and out of me and his hand working on my cock, I was quickly coming to the boil.

"Oh yeah – yeah – ooooooh yeahhhhh! Don't stop – don't stop!" I cried as I arched my back and thrust my cock at his fist, "Cummmming! Cummmmming!"

A geyser of cum shot upwards and fell back onto my chest, quickly followed by another one and as Andy continued to wank me, jet after jet erupted until there was nothing left.

I could feel my whole body shivering and vibrating and I knew that I'd clamped down hard on Andy's penis as he sawed in and out – it must have been a really tight fit and it felt good to squeeze him. Now Andy's strokes were getting faster and I was really getting into squeezing him when suddenly his actions changed. Suddenly he trembled and shook and began thrusting wildly.

"Fuck – fuck! Cumming! Ahhhhh, ahhhhh fuck!" he cried, "Can't help it! Can't stop! Aaaaahhh!"

Andy's body was slamming against mine; his cock was thudding into my bowels and his breath was hot above my chest....but inside I could feel a wonderfully erotic feeling of warmth flooding through my intestines – pulse after hot pulse. I even felt what must have been a particularly strong gush of cum as it squirted from him and painted my rectum.

Above me Andy all but collapsed.

"Oh shit – sorry, sorry!" he cried, lowering his head to my chest, "I just couldn't help it. You squeezed me as I pushed in and it sent right over the top!"

"Don't worry Andy, it's done now," I said soothingly putting my arms round him, "I'm glad you did it."

"How d'you mean?" he said, lifting his head a bit.

"We would have dithered and thought it over for ages before either of us let the other one cum inside and then eventually we would probably have said 'yes', so you sort-of said 'yes' for us!" I said, "And gosh – it felt so good too! Totally different to know that I've got another man's sperm inside me now. So come on, buck up – that was good!"

Andy raised himself just long enough to locate my mouth and then he sank down, kissing me hard. And I just couldn't help but respond in kind – soon we were slobbering and licking and kissing all over – and I felt so close to him.

Eventually we separated and Andy pushed himself more upright although his penis was still embedded in my arsehole. He seemed to still be quite firm inside me but Andy was uncomfy where he was now.

"Take him out," I said, "Do it gently and grab that towel too, will you."

Andy understood and, placing the towel below my arse, he slowly and gently withdrew inch after inch of sticky slimy sexy penis. One last stretch and suddenly his head popped out followed by a veritable flood of sperm. He pushed the towel in place and held it over my arse.

"You ok Brian," he asked.

"Yeah – fine; bit sore I think, but I'll live!" I said, "And you – was it good?"

"Brilliant!" said Andy, his eyes shining and his mouth smiling, "Never thought I'd do that; never thought I'd find someone I could have sex with like that."

"Nor me," I said, "Didn't even think I was like that!"

We both laughed as we sat up and pulled our shorts on.

"Got to celebrate! Fancy a lager?" I said, "Not very cold but better than nothing! I reckon we deserve a drink!"

"Yeah man – could just do with one," Andy replied as we moved out of the cabin, "All that work!"

"Hey – speaking of work....." I said, downing half the can in one go, "We'd better get on with it. Proper work I mean!"

And so we did. Ten minutes after we'd finished our drinks we were both racing to complete what had been a real chore – although what we'd just enjoyed had been a true labour of love. A couple of hours later we'd finished; perhaps half a day earlier than I'd planned. All there was to do was to clean up; touch up those little bits that we'd missed and then book the crane to lift the boat back into the water the next day.

We stood up and surveyed the bright and shiny paintwork and unbidden, we slung our arms around each other's shoulders.

I shook my head in something like amazement.

"I am SO happy!" I crowed, "You've been such a help – brilliant stuff, mate!"

"Oh Brian," Andy said happily, "It's been a real pleasure. I've enjoyed myself in so many ways. Thank you so much too."

Our arms pulled us together and we embraced hard and tight – and we were happy.

"I think I'd better take you out to dinner tonight," I said, "Fancy that?"

"Yeah but....." said Andy, "Could we just have a night in instead? A takeaway and a bottle of wine perhaps and then our first night together? Yeah?"

"Anything!" I said cheerfully, "Let's go then. Harbourmaster first then pop in at the supermarket and then home. What about your car?"

"I'll leave it here," said Andy, "Pick it up tomorrow."

I need hardly add that it took ages to get the crane booked and scheduled – the warm weather was bringing all the boat owner out but eventually we had our slot – 11.30 in the morning, subject to all other jobs going to plan. Fine – no rush for us then – good news.

We piled into my car and headed off and after we'd bought about twice what we needed we were back at my place somewhere round about half past five. I felt a bit self-conscious walking in with a man beside me instead of the usual girl but only a few people saw me and no-one was near enough to do more than wave to.

I unpacked everything while Andy had a look around, expressing his pleasure at what he found and soon we were both in the kitchen, busy creating our evening meal. In the end we opted to lay it all out and then help ourselves to whatever we fancied – although we did take a bottle of wine into the lounge with us.....naturally!

My place isn't flash – it's comfy. Probably if I'd had a wife, things would have been very different but instead, my home was more functional than pretty and more designed for 'me' rather than a crowd. And so I had a big soft cushiony settee and a couple of matching armchairs around a large glass coffee table; all facing an imitation log-burning gas fire and a large 60" TV. I needed the coffee table for my meals and my Playstation 360 (and my favourite games) but otherwise the place was fairly uncluttered. Soon we were settling into our assorted nosh with various contented noises arising from time to time until we gradually slowed to a finish.

"Done!" I said with relish, "Really enjoyed that. More than enough but not too much. How you doing Andy?"

"Fine," he said, wiping his mouth, "Those spicy chicken bits added just enough flavour, didn't they?"

I breathed out a long curry-heated breath as I leaned back......

"What now then; do you wanna play some games?" I asked innocently.

"Love to!" said Andy, "Here or in the bedroom?"

"You horny bastard!" I said, throwing a cushion at him. I missed. "At least let our dinner go down."

I patted the settee next to me.

"Come over here. Come and keep me company and we can watch something for a bit," I said, "Then perhaps we can play."

Andy levered himself up and soon plonked himself down beside me as I found something to watch.....and do you know, I can't even remember what it was that we watched. Can't have been very wonderful but it didn't really matter; we were just winding up for the real action in the lounge.

Sitting together brings about one problem – what to do with the arm that's squashed between us. Andy chose to rest his over my shoulder while I ended up with mine laying down his leg – my hand halfway down his thigh. Together we relaxed in comfort before I realised that something was nudging my elbow.

I looked down and sure enough, Andy's cock had risen and it was now announcing its presence through his shorts.

I shook my head at him.

"Forever horny, aren't you?" I said as I moved my hand so it rested on his erection.

"Aren't you?" asked Andy, snaking his arm round my neck to tweak my nipple.

My cock responded in moments and Andy pointed downwards.

"See! You're exactly the same – slightest excuse for some sex and there you are!" he quipped as I rubbed his penis through his shorts.

Andy removed his hand from my shoulder and wove a path past my arm until he could reach my cock and soon the pair of us were sitting, blankly watching TV while we caressed each other's cock.

"Let's get undressed," I suggested, interrupting the peace and it took just a few moments for us both to throw off our t-shirts and shorts and to settle once more – but this time naked.

"Ooooooh, that's better," groaned Andy as my hand started to rub up and down his length and I made similar noises as Andy's hand did the same on my penis.

We both leaned back, now no longer really watching TV but instead watching ourselves as our hands rose and fell on two rigid shafts before us.

Slowly we both explored the two penises; our hands sliding foreskins up and down; squeezing and smoothing the flesh; spreading the liberal quantities of precum over and around our respective knobs; slowly masturbating each other......

There was a fantastic scent of hot sex in the air – a pheromonal scent, so subtle as to be ethereal and yet so strong that it made your nostrils twitch with excitement.

I could hear that we were both breathing more deeply now and occasionally one or other of us would twitch or jerk or otherwise spasm as sexual arousal kicked in.

"Uuuuuuhh!" groaned Andy at one point and a long stream of super-slippery precum oozed from his slit – so much that I had to use my other hand to catch it all. The smear of precum that I collected I then spread all over my own knob, which seemed to be an incredibly erotic thing to do.

And it obviously was an erotic thing for Andy too because it seemed to encourage him to wank me faster, presumably in time with his degree of arousal.

But I was getting to him quicker. He was panting quite hard now and really jerking his penis through my fist – he wasn't far off cumming now.....

"Shall I keep going?" I asked.

"Oh yes – yes – I want to cum! I need to cum!" groaned Andy, still humping my fist.

"Ok – you will," I said, holding his penis that bit tighter, "You will."

I stilled his hand on my cock so we could concentrate on his – he still had hold of my erection but now his penis was the centre of attention. It was positively glowing with arousal – it was gleaming with it's coating of precum and it was standing, long and tall; well over half of it protruding from my fist as I continued to pound away on it.

"Nearly there?" I asked, now swirling my fingers around his crown.

"Just about," said Andy through broken breaths, "Any time now – keep going – please, please!"

A few more rubs and I felt his body tighten as his orgasm began to bite.

"Yeah – yeah – Oh fuuuuuck!" said Andy, "Can't stop now – cummmmming!"

As he stiffened once more I pointed his erection up towards us just as the first generous spray of sperm erupted. It leapt towards us, landing on my chest; the second blast squirted Andy right between the eyes and down his face; the next jet fired over his chest and our arms and I managed to jerk another two smaller squirts from him which sprayed over our groins. We were liberally covered in his sticky, hot, white emission which now stuck to us or ran down our bodies like cooling candle wax.

"Was that any good?" I asked as I gently slid my hand around in the spunk that was still oozing from his cock.

"Any good – that was just something else!" Andy said as he shuddered as the remnants of his orgasm subsided, "We need a cloth now though."

"No," I said, standing up and pulling Andy with me, "No – I want us to be covered with your spunk as we lie on the bed. I want to feel your stickiness all over me. I want to share your cum as I fuck you!"

Andy did a kind of double take.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers