Sittin’ On The Cock Of The Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

Suddenly the line drooped – and then tightened – hard. I struck! Bingo!

"Got him!" I exclaimed happily as something large began stripping line from my reel.

"Shit! He's big!" I said as I frantically wound back line, pumping the fish back towards the surface.

Andy had reeled in his line so as not to get in the way and now stood beside me, watching the action. And action there was – this fish wasn't going to surface without a good fight!

I kept hauling the fish up only for it to drag line from me by the mile – well, it seemed like it – and then I'd recover the line and it would do it all over again.

"Gotta be a shark," I said, beginning to pant slightly, "Blue probably – thank heavens I put a steel trace on."

"Get in the chair," said Andy and I mentally agreed that that would be sensible. I moved across the deck and just then the boat swayed; the fish pulled hard and I headed straight towards the side!

Andy grabbed me and hauled me back.

And the next lurch of the boat sent me the other way – backwards towards Andy and the chair.

I felt Andy behind me – his erection still there and now prodding my arse as I backed towards him....then he staggered back into the fishing chair – and I followed him!

"Aaaaaagh!" I cried, "Shiiiiiit – oh fuck!"

I'd sat right back onto his erection and with my sun lotion covered arsehole, his long slim penis had slid straight inside me!

"Ohhh fuck!" groaned Andy, holding me tight round my waist, "Oh yeahhhhh!"

And now I was panting hard – whether from the fishing or from the sex, I didn't know. All I did know was that I now had a cock up inside me and a fish on the line in front of me....and I wondered which was most important?

Almost forgetting the fish I felt my body relax to allow Andy's penis to slide almost effortlessly into me as I sat back on him.

"Oooooh God – that's good!" I groaned as his penis plumbed my depth.

"Oh Brian – you've taken all of me!" Andy cried, "I'm right up inside you!"

I couldn't concentrate on both ends so, letting Andy's cock remain embedded, I worked on getting my fish to the surface. And actually it was a good combination – as I pulled on the rod so I sank back on his cock; as the fish fought back so I rose off his penis. Andy didn't need to do a thing – I was doing it all for him!

Up and down I went – down as I reeled in – back up as the fish retaliated – up and down on Andy's penis until he was ready to unload.

"You'd better get that fish in soon," groaned Andy, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Do it then," I said, tightening my arsehole around his penis, "Cum in me – fill me!"

And disregarding the fish I began bouncing up and down faster and harder – I wanted his penis to empty itself inside me – I wanted his cum up me!

"Oh fuck – oh fuck!" cried Andy, "Gonna cum – gonna cum! Yeah – here it cums!"

And beneath me I felt his cock stiffen further as his sperm blasted forth inside me.

"Uuuuuuh! Yeahhhh!" groaned Andy as he unloaded, "Ooooooh fuuuuuuck!"

I could feel his spunk hitting my intestines – his energetic blasts spraying his sperm deep up inside me, time after time.

Finally he stopped moving and I too stopped my movements – letting his penis slowly wilt inside me.

Only then could I return my mind to my rod – it was still stiff – stiffer than Andy's rod now was but this rod had a fish on it!

I wound up some slack and pulled hard again, feeling Andy's cock still fairly hard, inside me.

And then – the line went slack – the bloody fish had escaped!

"Fuck it!" I said, throwing down the rod, "Bloody well lost it."

But what I didn't realise was that in my anger I'd clamped down on Andy's penis and that had reawakened him – and now I was once again sitting on a ten inch erection.

I looked over my shoulder at Andy.

"Lost it?" he said, thrusting his cock back up inside me, "You've still got it!"

"You want more?" I asked, moving my arse around, "You want to cum again?"

"Yeahhhh!" said Andy, "Love to – your arse is so fucking tight!"

I turned my head and Andy leaned forward and we kissed – happily and lovingly.

"Fuck me Andy," I said, "Love me."

"I do and I will," Andy replied.

And as he began to make love to me again, peace reigned – except for the radio, which was playing that old Otis Redding hit – "Sittin' On the Dock of the Bay."

I turned my head to Andy.

"Hah – "Sitting on the cock of the boy!" it should be," I said as I pushed my arse down onto his cock, "And what a fucking brilliant cock it is too!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers