Sittin’ On The Cock Of The Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,848 Followers

"You what?" he said, startled.

"I want to fuck you," I said, "I want to get my cock inside you and I want to make love to you with your cum all over me."

"Oh fuck, yeahhhhh!" cried Andy with a look of extreme happiness on his face, "Come on then – what are we waiting for!"

I almost dragged him to my bedroom and gently threw him onto my king sized bed where he lay in all his glory with his lovely long penis erect once more. But it was my turn now and his cock would have to wait.....

I made sure I had everything I needed to hand – some lube, some tissues and a towel before I joined him and by then my cock was throbbing and Andy was almost panting with desire. He was slowly running one hand through the slowly drying cum on his body and rubbing his penis with the other. He was smiling broadly and had his eyes shut as I climbed onto the bed between his legs.

Slowly I worked my way up until I was almost above him and then I gently lowered my body onto his and immediately I felt the cool stickiness of cum adhering to us both.

I don't know if it was the feeling or the smell that was strongest in my mind – either way, something was reinforcing my penis with steel – he was ramrod hard and ready.....

But first I leaned down and kissed Andy's smiling lips, quickly before he could respond. His eyes opened and seeing me poised above him he reached up and pulled me closer again.

Now our bodies were laying flat out together; his erection was a long ridge pressing into my belly while my cock was down past his balls. We kissed again, longer and more lusciously this time – lots more tongue and saliva until we had to break for air.

I leaned more upright; moved back a bit and reached for the lube. Unscrewing the top I squirted some onto my finger which I then placed on his arsehole. I rubbed it into his flesh, then I let another blob land on my rigid cock and rubbed it all around – then I looked up at Andy.

"Do you want me?" I asked somewhat superfluously, "Do you want me to try?"

"Oh God yeah – yeah, please Brian, do it!" he moaned, "I've been wanting you there ever since we first played around. Don't wait, please!"

Without speaking I closed in on his arsehole. My lubed fingers ran around the rim before I gently pushed just one fingertip into the little hole.

Andy groaned but he wasn't hurting. I pushed a second finger in and Andy groaned again but my fingers had slid inside with no trouble at all.

"Nice?" I asked and Andy nodded.

"Be better when you use something else I think," he said, "I'm ready any time you are."

"Ok," I said, removing my fingers and moving my body closer, "Let's have a go!"

Holding my erection in line with his hole, I moved closer and closer until the tip of my cock touched his skin. I stopped for a moment and realised that I was holding my breath..... Slowly I breathed out and then quickly in again as I pushed a little bit, just making his puckered flesh move inwards slightly.

I could feel the resistance of his body but I could also feel that Andy was pushing his body at me too – he wanted this insertion as much as I did.

"Pushing a bit harder now," I said as I started applying some more pressure....and slowly his orifice opened and the end of my gel-coated penis slid inside.

To watch it disappearing was awesome – somehow seeing my cock slide into a vagina was just 'normal' – after all, they're designed to take a penis.....but an arsehole isn't and this was a sight worth seeing.

My knob was now inside him, although I could feel I was still slowly pushing through his sphincter muscles, that much was obvious. Then suddenly the extreme pressure was gone and I had to hold myself back or else slide all the way into his body in one go!

I heard Andy let out a long breath and then sigh.

"You're in, mate – you're in!" Andy hissed, "Oooooh yesssssss!"

"You ok?" I asked and Andy nodded once more.

"Fucking lovely, you were so gentle," he said, "I've used dildos and vibrators but your cock beats them all. Oh fuck – this is heavenly."

It had been ages since I'd had any pussy either; I'd been making do with my fist for the past few months, so this was just what I needed and as I sank my cock into Andy's arse, I had no feeling of it being wrong – this was completely right. Andy's man-pussy was tight and I was sliding in and out on the same velvety cushion of lubricated slipperiness as a real pussy. If I shut my eyes I could imagine a woman there beneath me – but when I opened them, there instead was a long stiffly erect penis bouncing as I thrust with my very rigid cock.

Almost automatically I reached down; took hold of Andy's erection and began masturbating him in time with my thrusts which were slowly getting quicker. I needed to release my cum; I was full of spunk just waiting to be expelled and I knew in my heart exactly where I wanted to place it – inside my lover's body!

And I realised that Andy was now just that – my lover – and I wasn't complaining!

At that moment I just wished that I could breed him, impregnate him with my sperm, totally make him mine! Andy too seemed to have had similar thoughts.

"Brian, love, don't hold back – let it go when you want to," he said as my thrusts continued to shake his body, "I might not cum when you do but we can soon rectify that!"

"I'm going to suck you off if you don't cum with me," I said, my thrusting now becoming a bit ragged, "I won't be long now...."

"You're so sweet and considerate," said Andy, blowing me a kiss, "But this one is for you – so let it go!"

I leaned forward until I was reclining up Andy's body, his torso still sticky with his earlier offering of spunk and let my mouth fall slowly until I met his lips coming up to meet me.

Together we kissed hard and deep, our tongues entwined, our lips tightly meshed, our body fluids mingling freely as we loved each other. Slowly I moved my penis in and out of Andy's body as we kissed and caressed each other and I just knew that I was happy now.

I'd found my direction, my orientation; I'd discovered why I'd been unable to fall in love before.

Our lips parted as I lifted my body up once more; our two bodies still connected by my solid pipe of flesh. And once again I picked up the pace – now starting to pound at Andy's hole; almost slamming my cock into him.....not that Andy was objecting now. His tight arsehole was gripping my penis hard and everything was intensifying.....

"Yeah – yeah – yeah!" he was crying in time with my thrusts, "Keep coming – keep coming! Yeah! You're gonna make me cum if you keep doing that!"

I realised that I still had hold of his erection and I now started to toss him off once more, trying to keep in time with my thrusts but it was becoming difficult.

Difficult, because Andy was now nearing his orgasm and was jerking and heaving beneath me and I too was getting close and my thrusts were interspersed with involuntary spasms.

"You gonna cum with me?" I asked as my orgasm came closer and closer, "Try, please!"

"Keep rubbing me then!" said Andy with his eyes closed, "Don't stop – don't stop! Nearly there!"

Suddenly the world stopped spinning – time ceased – everything froze!

Then together we both let out howls of delight and pleasure as our orgasms reached their climaxes. Now we were out of control – I was slamming my erupting penis into Andy's hole as hard as I could and Andy was throwing his hips back up to meet me; his own penis blasting streams of hot spunk everywhere!

"Aaaaaaaagh!" I cried, feeling my sperm travelling up my cock and out into Andy's body, "Oooh – uuuuuuuhhh! Uhhhhh! Yeahhhhhh! Oh fuck!"

Andy wasn't so noisy – he merely grunted as his cock continued to erupt – heck, if I sprayed as much spunk as he did, his insides would be completely coated!

Slowly, slowly, we came back to earth. We were still both panting hard but the climax was past and now we could both unwind......

"Leave him there," said Andy, dreamily, "I love the feeling of him inside me – he belongs there."

Once again I lay down on top of my lover and we kissed – this time slowly and gently and with love. We'd completed our bonding – we'd both found what we'd been looking for.

Eventually I lifted myself up and getting a towel under Andy's bum, I gently slid my gradually softening penis from his arse. A little dribble of spunk followed my cock but his hole tightened quickly.

I moved from between his legs and came up to lie beside him, resting on one elbow. He was a mess – from head to, well, I was going to say toe, but actually from head to groin he was besplattered with cum! If nothing else he was a heavy cummer, as I'd found out before.

I leaned down and started the long job of licking him clean but not a minute into the job and Andy stopped me.

"No more – no more, please – you're making me hard again with you doing that!" he said and sure enough, there was his erection, jerking and ready for some more action.

And to my delight, my own cock stiffened at the sight of his hard-on.

"Stop it!" I said, still licking at a goodly pool of spunk, "I'll want more."

"Ooh fuck Brian – with you I'll always want more!" said Andy, "Ooh – do you know what? I love you!"

I leaned towards him and threw my arms around him as his enveloped me.

"And I love you too!" I said – rather to my surprise!

Andy rolled us over until he was above me; his hard erection pressing into me.

"Do you really mean that?" he asked and with no delay, I nodded.

"Yeahhhhh!" we both exclaimed......."Whoopee!"

Rather than wear ourselves out that night, we, probably wisely, opted to relax and sleep, even if our two penises remained hard and demanding. We both knew that there would be many other times; many more nights of passion; perhaps many more years in which to express our love for each other.

And so together in my big bed we slept; occasionally rolling together; sometimes rolling apart but both knowing that we were safe and in good company and in love.

And in the morning we both gently awoke – I've no idea who woke first but we seemed to surface together, both with stonking great hard-ons beneath the duvet!

Fortunately we both understood the nature of sex and it's insistence that it be quelled and so we soon shook off the cobwebs and headed for my shower.

And once there and suitably soaked, we turned our attention to our two erections – Andy's wonderfully long slim penis and my thicker shorter masterpiece and soon we were each soaping, lathering and rubbing the other person's cock.

Andy was insistent that I should cum again. He reckoned that I'd given him so much pleasure the night before that he owed me one and he was going to get it!

And so, well lathered and soaked, he bent over, offering me his slippery wet arse.

"Come on Brian, get it up me, please," he said pleading for my cock.

No sooner said than done and I moved up close behind him – my erection pointing upwards whereas it needed to point forward. My hand did the trick and moments later I was effortlessly sliding into Andy's soaking wet arsehole.

"Fuuuuck!" said Andy, "You're filling me!"

"Didn't it hurt?" I asked, driving my cock deeper into his hole, "Went in so easily."

"No – lovely," said Andy, pushing his arse back at my cock, "Easy now. I'm getting used to you already."

This time I was eager to unload my balls and I pushed harder and faster...quicker and deeper.....and in minutes I was ready to unload!

"Uuuuh"! I groaned, "Cumming any moment."

"Yeah – let it go!" Andy cried, pushing his arse back at me, "Please......!"

I reached around his hip and found his erection – I grasped it and began wanking him as I thrust my cock into him.

"Oh God – oh yessss – here it cums!" I cried as my penis drove into Andy's hole once more and began to unload its offering.

"Ooooooh yessss – oooooh fuck!" I cried, "Oooohhhh.....!"

"Let it go! Let it go!" moaned Andy as I filled his arse with my hot sexy sperm, "Oh my God – that's lovely!"

And it was – it was just what I'd needed – a gorgeously tight arsehole in which to sink my penis. I pulled my cock out of Andy's hole and collapsed back against the shower wall.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed, "I needed that. Did you cum?"

"No, not yet," said Andy, "There's always later....."

And 'later' came even sooner than I'd expected!

We managed to get out of the shower and have some breakfast and then get ourselves together enough to hit the road without further excitement and we were down at the marina before ten.

We'd an hour to waste before the crane was ours and together we busied ourselves getting the boat shipshape and suitably ready to enter its preferred medium.....and then it was our time.

There seems to be a required amount of shouting and yelling with any marina job and there was, but getting my comparatively small boat into the water was no problem today and it all went smoothly.......and soon Andy and I were alone in our small cocoon of peace.

I powered up the motor and we headed to our berth once more, with no plans of staying there for long. But we had to sign out before we left the marina....it didn't take long.

"Ok Andy," I called out as I slipped our moorings, "You ready to go sailing?"

"Aye aye, skipper!" Andy called out, "Ready for anything!"

Under power it was easy to escape land's clutches and soon we were out amid the swells of the Channel, but neither of us had any feeling of sea-sickness – we were obviously both true sailors!

Sailors – we weren't sailors – sailors used sails whereas we didn't have any! But the feeling was there as we headed out into the blue.

"We fishing or just sailing?" asked Andy, leaving me wondering for a bit.

"Fancy some fishing?" I suggested, "Conger; huss – possibly cod?"

"Yeah – great!" said Andy, swaying with the boat's motion.

I gunned the motor to take us around the point to where I knew of a wreck and some good fishing and left Andy at the wheel while I dug out a couple of rods and reels – all complete and ready to use. We'd try and catch some mackerel for bait as we sailed on.

I checked out the gear – everything was there and ready – the gaff, landing net, disgorgers, etc, etc. I also had a bolt-down fishing chair which I now hauled out and fitted into place in the hope of catching a decent sized fish – at least whoever was the lucky fisherman would be able to haul his catch in safely and in comfort.

Some forty minutes later we were moored at my spot, with a dozen or so mackerel and hopes of copious catches and we settled down to fish. Regrettably the water was still; the waves had calmed; the tide hadn't turned and half an hour later we were still there – still no fish. Damn! But these things happen, so we waited.....and got bored.

Andy started it off.

"Why aren't we sunbathing?" he asked, stripping off his t-shirt.

"Fair enough," I commented, eyeing the motionless lines. "Might as well."

I too took off my t-shirt and then was completely taken aback to see that Andy had stripped right off"

"Bloody hell – when you said sunbathing, you meant it!" I said, "I didn't know you were going to go that far!"

"Why not?" said Andy, "There hasn't been a boat near us since we got here and if one does arrive we can soon slip our shorts on again."

"Guess so," I said, "Oh alright – I'll join you!"

Dropping my own shorts took seconds and we stood there, somewhat self-consciously I thought, almost wondering what to do next. Two blokes on a boat with nothing on and nothing to do! I'd never been naked in my boat before. Even our cocks seemed to be uncertain about what to do and were both just hanging at half mast.

"How about a beer or two?" I suggested, "And I'll put the radio on to keep us company."

"Yeah – great," said Andy, settling himself down in a fold-up chair while I fetched the lager.

"Cheers matey" he said as he cracked open his can, "This is the life! But first though, before we settle down we ought to have some sun lotion on – I'll do you and you can do me."

"Ok," I said, "sensible," as Andy rummaged in his bag and came up with a bottle.

Soon he'd covered me and I'd reciprocated – both of us ensuring that even the hidden places were anointed!

"Hey," I said as Andy smoothed lotion between my cheeks and over my arsehole, "The sun doesn't shine there!"

He laughed and slapped my bum as he put the lotion away.

I sat back into another fold-up chair and swigged at my lager and together we enjoyed the warm afternoon sun while the radio droned on in the background. I felt relaxed – sod the fish – this was just as good!

Once again Andy started things off.....

"I enjoyed last night," he said, "I did things I'd always wanted to but I'd never found the right person. But with you I just felt so totally free – no hang-ups or hidden secrets. It was lovely!"

"Couldn't agree more, Andy – really enjoyed myself too," I replied, "Just goes to show I was looking in the wrong places for my partner."

He laughed and put his thumbs up.

"Me too," he said, "But at least I knew when I spotted you that you'd be my sort. Well, I hoped so!"

"I can't get over how quickly we've gone from not knowing one another to basically being lovers," I said, "Two weeks and wow!"

"Wow is the word!" said Andy squirming around in his chair, "We've certainly got to know each other!"

And as he spoke I saw his penis stiffen and begin to stand up yet again. Andy looked at me and started to stroke it – and needless to say, my own penis rose and hardened too.

"You are a horny bastard, aren't you?" I said cheerfully, "And you always set me off too!"

"Oooh good!" said Andy, rising from his chair. He came and stood in front of me with his lengthy tool held in his hand.

"Will you do something for me – suck me off, please!" he asked as he held his penis towards me. A small lurch of the boat made him stumble closer and his cock was now right in my face.

I reached up and took hold of his penis. It was completely rigid and wonderfully hot – it was an incredibly enjoyable feeling now to be holding someone else's cock. No feeling of concern or wrongfulness any longer. I felt the ridges and ripples in the flesh and ran my fingers over his knob and the ridge that separated his knob from his shaft. I smoothed my fingers up and down his length and felt him twitch as I held him. A small trickle of precum oozed from his slit. I gathered it and spread it over his knob – and another larger dribble formed almost at once. I caught it in my hand and brought it to my mouth – so slippery and yet so tasteless – neutral would be the best word to describe it....but it was lovely!

I leaned forward and opened my mouth and pulled Andy's penis to me – one more small step and his cock was right there for me. Gently I let the knob slide between my lips, loving the smooth texture of his flesh, the erotic knowledge that I was taking another man's sex organ inside my body.

I closed my lips and squeezed my mouth tight round his shaft as it slid into me. I let it slide until it touched the back of my throat – I wasn't yet ready to try deep-throating anyone! That would come with time, but for now I just concentrated on giving Andy a good blow-job.

Soon Andy was moving his hips backwards and forwards as he added his efforts to my work – my labour of love. I wanted to taste his cum again – I wanted to feel him jerking and thrusting uncontrollably as I made him orgasm. I just plain wanted him......

And then, just as things were getting interesting Andy spotted one of the rods bending!

"Fish – fish!" he yelled and we quickly disengaged and scrambled to take up our fishing stances.

It was my rod that was in action and I gently picked it up to test the quality of the 'bite'. Something was definitely interested.....I waited and waited; holding my rod firmly but with trembling limbs.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,848 Followers