Well Endowed

Story Info
Sexy encounters of a hung male.
3.1k words
4.35
7.3k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce myself, my name is Frank and I am a retired electrical engineer living near London in the UK. I have been married twice and divorced twice. My current partner Sue, the love of my life has been with me now for five years.

I am blessed or some would agree cursed with a large penis it measures 11.5 inches in length and 7 inches in circumference. Now while some guys might be jealous it can be a curse.

After all it cost me two marriages but that was probably due to my dalliances with other women.

To find a woman that can take me "to the hilt" as it were was a real challenge. One has to remember that the woman's vagina is an average 5 inches, but having said that it is flexible, after all a baby will pass through it. I have found women enjoy it when their cervix is hit during sex. Now remember the cervix is not at the end of the vagina but more like a skylight near the end. I have been lucky enough to find women that not only enjoy having their cervix hit but have also the capacity when excited to take my whole length inside them. Of course the majority find it a painful experience and I don't get too far with those.

Therefore although I have a live-in partner I still see other women as we have a very open relationship. She likes to see other well endowed men and I am allowed to visit other women. As far as accommodation my length although I feel it's her limit she never complains of pain even when I know I am well past her cervix. And her clit gets so swollen it feels like my cock is in a vice as I fuck her. Of all the women in my life she is my best friend and lover.

She knows I would never stick to one woman and is happy for me to meet up with others indeed she has on occasion found women for me. And likewise I have introduced her to well hung males.

I remember the first time I fucked her. She was at a dogging site with her then husband Eric, I had seen her several times there and had even spoken to her a few times. I had never had the chance to play with her and she seemed content to just give blow jobs for which there seemed numerous volunteers.

It turned out her husband didn't like her actually being fucked by strangers and she seemed happy to blow and swallow which she did with gusto. I was happy to watch her but never did I offer my cock for her to suck. I never saw her play with any guys that were other than average size.

Her husband would watch also and I did chat with him a few times, turned out he loved to watch her suck cock but drew the line at watching her fuck. I asked him how she felt about that and he said she does as she is told.

One day I was three and hadn't had any luck with finding anyone when he asked me why I wouldn't let her suck me. I just said "I'm normally just finished with someone and like to watch her as she is a gorgeous looking woman".

"Well," he said you've had no one today why don't you let Sue relieve you?" Sue looked at me and smiled beckoning me over. I reluctantly obeyed and she stood up to welcome me. I had not seen her so close up before and she was a true beauty with short cropped blonde hair brown eyes and lovely full lips. Her blouse was undone and her full 38DD tits were there waiting to be come over. Her nipples were hard and standing out so she must enjoy the sucking.

She got down onto her knees and seeing the bulge in my trousers she ran her hand over it saying "well what have we here?" She continued to stroke me over my trousers and she said "Eric this guy is huge." Eric looked and said "Do you think he could be the one?"

"Maybe love." She replied reaching for my fly. As she unzipped me Eric went on to explain to me that they had been looking for well endowed males but none have reached Sue's expectations. I found out later that he liked to watch her using huge dildos on herself and as he was just an average size they have been looking for that someone special. Turns out that Sue had a very deep vagina and high cervix and only her biggest toys could give her the pleasure she sought. That is why she happily gives blow jobs in search for her dream cock.

She had now undone my fly and released with difficulty my now semi hard cock. "Wow she said." Inspecting it closely she looked at Eric who gave her an approving look and she took the head into her soft mouth. She found it difficult to get her lips around me but wanked me into her mouth with sucking greedily on the head.

I noticed that while one hand was wanking me the other was between her legs fingering her pussy. My cock was now as hard as iron and although I could have come quite easily in her mouth or over her tits I hung on hoping.

"He needs to fuck." Called Eric, I suppose giving his approval for it. She stood and lifted her skirt and laid back on the bonnet of the car her legs wide open hands holding open her pussy lips.

I positioned my cock head at the entrance to her pussy rubbing it over her clit for a while watching her squirm with delight on the bonnet of her husbands car then letting the head slide its way past her swollen clit. She cried out in pleasure as the head entered her. She was very wet, soaked in fact so pushing further in was not a problem. I eased further and further, Sue was losing control her head moving from side to side and fondling her tits in pleasure.

I soon found my cock had penetrated her fully all 11.5 inches of hard manhood filling her. I held it there for a moment savouring the fact that my cock was now in her juicy cunt up to my full swinging balls. I felt her clench her internal muscles around me. Her legs were shaking as she had the first of menu orgasm.

I looked around us and realised we had attracted quite a crown on onlookers. Several guys were wanking at the scene including Eric her husband.

I withdrew slowly maybe halfway out and then thrust back in forcefully. "Yes..yes..yes," she cried out, "Fuck me please like that - hard." So I obliged by pulling most of the way out and pumping straight back inside her hard several times until she exploded in an almighty orgasm causing her to squirt.

On a roll now I removed my cock completely after every thrust and waited for her to squirt clear liquid then plunged my cock back deep inside her. Eventually she stopped squirting and was begging me to come. "Come inside me please." She moaned.

I was enjoying the feel of her lovely soft cunt and also feeling the need to release my heavy load building in my balls. So with a grunt and a final thrust I exploded deep inside her. She gripped me tight with her muscles but I managed to pull out and finish depositing my load over her stomach and tits.

She slid off the car and went down on me taking my now flaccid cock easily into her mouth sucking the remains of my spunk that was still oozing out.

After she was satisfied she had cleaned me up she noticed all the guys wanking so she invited them over and told them to wank over her swollen tits.

Three guys took up the offer and then her husband and she ended up covered but happy.

I got to see her quite regularly after that as she decided to stop the dogging activity and instead allowed me access to her bed any time day or night. Eric her husband seemed happy with the arrangement and quite regularly would phone me up and ask me over for a drink. But I knew what would happen and he would watch me take his lovely wife over and over sometimes joining us by having he suck him while I fucked her.

Sadly Eric passed away few years ago and I was then out of my second marriage so Sue and I moved in together.

Since then I have encouraged her to have other lovers as she knew I had other women that I liked to see. We came to an agreement that I would introduce her to my well endowed friends and she has even fixed me up with other ladies with a similar penchant for hung males.

Although now we are both in our sixties we still enjoy fucking and playing the field, in fact probably more than ever. When she got the money from Eric's estate we had a hot tub installed and this has been so much fun for both of us.

I have on occasion invited a two or three guys over for a drink and a hot tub and low and behold Sue would appear in an extremely outrageous swim suit and say "is there room for a small one" and she would join two or three of us in the tub. She would have fun rubbing a guys crotch under the water. Of course most knew what she was like and played along sometimes standing up and offering their cocks for her to suck.

She would leave us all hard while she scurried off indoors leaving it to me to send whoever I wished up to her waiting in our bedroom. No one ever refused and us left in the tub would hear her moaning through the open bedroom window.

Sometimes she would invite one of her "special" friends over for a tub. All her "special" friends were women she has chatted to online who enjoy large insertions. They would chat about their toys and which one gets them off the most. Sometimes I would be summoned and asked if I would like to join them. Not to disappoint I would simply strip off and get in the tub naked.

If it was a woman I hadn't met before Sue would ask if she minded and so far all have said no they don't mind in the least. I would sit there in the tub and Sue would generally be talking about how we met and how good I felt fucking her.

This normally ended up with her asking me to stand up in the tub and show of my now hard cock. That normally did the trick and Sue would invite the woman to take me up to the bedroom where she obviously got the attention she deserved and of course overheard by Sue in the Tub.

Once she invited a work colleague over and made it clear to me that she was not one of her "special" friends. Which was a little disappointing as she was just my type being curvy with huge tits and lovely hazel eyes. I left them alone in the tub but as always Sue let slip about how she met me.

The woman was very interested to know she met me dogging and pushed her to reveal more details. So Sue told her about my size and how amazing I felt fucking her over the bonnet of her then husband's car.

The woman, Clair, seemed very interested although a little sceptical of my size. I took them some drinks and noted the way Clair looked at me. She said "We were just discussing you." I smiled and left them to it.

As the drink flowed the girls got out of the tub and got dressed and ended up on our comfy sofa in the lounge where I put on some nice music for them and retired to my study.

"So," Said Sue "You didn't seem shocked at what I told you in the tub Clair."

"Well I was taken aback a bit, but I had heard rumours about you from a woman who you refer to as one of your special friends."

"Oh dear hope that didn't put you off." Sue said.

"Not at all in fact I was going to ask your advice."

"Go on."

"My husband has been going on about watching me fucking another man."

"A lot of men share that fantasy." Sue replied.

"Yes but he does go on a bit telling me he imagines watching me play with and fuck a well hung make."

"Exactly the same as my ex," said Sue, "That's why we used to go dogging, he would watch me suck off men looking for that one guy that was exceptionally large."

"And you found him - how exciting."

"How do you feel about taking on a large cock?"

"Quite excited about it actually he is really bringing me around." Clair said.

"Would you like me to ask my hub to come in."

"Well not sure without my hub present." Clair said.

"Ok it was just a suggestion he wouldn't do anything you didn't want him to do." Sue said.

"Well ok that would be nice. But don't tell my hub."

I heard a shout from the lounge and went to investigate. Sue and Clair were on the sofa sipping wine and I was invited to sit down as they wanted to ask something.

Sue explained to me what Clair had said she also outlined what she had divulged to her about us.

"I see," I said, "Well why don't you invite you hub over one night and let's see what happens."

"Don't be a meany," said Sue, "Why don't you show Clair what all the fuss is about."

Slightly shocked I looked to Clair who just put her glass down and said "Yes please."

I stood up and did a slow strip taking of my tee shirt then unzipping my fly removed my trousers. I was left standing there in just my boxers.

It was obvious I was excited as Clair commented on the bulge saying "Is that real?"

Not to disappoint I dropped my shorts and stood in front of her my cock now fully erect and swinging back and forth.

"My god Sue I didn't imagine it would be that big."

"Why don't you touch it Clair it won't hurt you."

She reached out a hand as I moved closer. She grabbed it and it twitched feeling her cool soft hand around it.

"Fuck," she said, "I can't even get my hand around it."

She seemed mesmerised and I moved in closer and it was almost touching her face. She ran her hand down the shaft inspecting it closely.

"Kiss it." Sue suggested.

She complied by kissing the head which was now oozing clear pre-cum which stuck to her lip causing a string to develop as she pulled away.

She seemed completely spaced out and without warning took my head into her mouth. I gasped as she began so suck me off.

"I really shouldn't be doing this."

"Please don't stop." I said and with that she started to wank me.

Sue was right next to her and put her drink down and took it in turns to suck me.

"Why don't you take your clothes Clair and show him your lovely body."

"No I can't what about hub."

"He will never find out." Said Sue

Reluctantly Clair stood up and watched as Sue continued to suck and wank me. I watched her trying to decide what to do.

"Don't make him cum." She said as she started to remove her clothes obviously made her mind up.

"No fear of that, He can cum on demand."

Clair finished undressing leaving her clothes in a heap on the floor. Sue motioned for her to sit on the sofa. She looked a little nervous so Sue whispered in her ear and she seemed to relax a little.

Sue motioned for me to sit opposite as she stood in front of Clair and stripped her own clothes off. Clair seemed to delight in seeing her expose her huge tits. When naked she knelt in front of Clair and gently opened her legs. Not sure what to do Clair hesitated but complied following a smile from Sue.

Sue the proceeded to go down on Clair. Now this was a first for me seeing her lick pussy. She had Clair maiming in no time sliding forward on the sofa to give Sue's tongue more access.

The sight of Sue going down on another woman made me even harder and I started to wank my now rock hard cock.

Sue positioned herself so that her rear was pointing toward me and I could see her cunt lips opening and inviting. I slid of my chair and slid my whole length inside her forcing her tongue deep into Clair. Sue cried out and Clair moaned. Began to fuck my wife and she started to squirt almost immediately.

Claire cried out "Please Sue let me have his cock."

"Where do you want him?" She said.

"In my cunt now." Moaned Clair.

I dismounted Sue and she moved aside giving me access to Clair's now open wet cunt. She had a look of sheer lust as I rubbed my glans over her engorged clit.

She moved further forward giving me full access to her cunt. I penetrated her slowly and she gasped. I managed to to get half in and hit her cervix. She cried out and I pulled out a bit. "No no don't pull out keep going you bastard." Whimpered Clair.

I gently pushed forward slowly and must of got past her cervix as she relaxed a little and started to moan.

She reached a climax very quickly her juices flooding out of her soaking my shaft and balls. We carried on as she seemed to relax even more. I counted three more orgasms before I was told to cum inside her.

"Are you sure?" I said.

"Yes, yes please I want to feel you cum." She whimpered.

I did indeed fill her and pulled out to see my spunk dribbling out and on to the carpet.

Clair threw her arms around me and thanked me. We all got dressed and Clair promised to try to get her hub to join us next time.

Looking forward to that.