Six of a Kind Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is the wrong night advertised outside?" the younger girl smirked, eyeing me up and down.

"Now, Cindy," the older woman cut in. "We accept anyone who wants to have a good time and doesn't cause problems."

"I swear I'm a good boy," I said, raising my hands as if I was surrendering.

"I highly doubt that. But you're better dressed than the other two we just let in," the older woman grinned. She would have been in her mid-forties, with tits that could crush a man's head and send him to heaven even before he died.

"Tall, scrawny guy with a shitty moustache and a short, stocky one with a trench coat?" I asked, to which the women nodded. "Yeah, they're friends of mine."

"Figures," Cindy laughed. "But Mum's right. You don't look half bad."

I accepted the stamp on my wrist and eyed the confirmed mother, daughter combo before me, and wondered if they were fucking with me or not. I couldn't get a read on Cindy, but her mother eyed me like a hungry cougar staring at a fresh, juicy gazelle down by the watering hole.

"Well, you ladies have a good night," I said, shooting both women my best smile. I would be one hundred percent satisfied with either of those smoke shows at the end of the night - let alone a combo deal - but it was still early, and I knew there would be a lot of hotties here tonight.

I pushed through the outer doors, stopping to let two girls pass who seemed to be eating their PVC shorts. I wasn't sure if they were displaying more underbutt or side-boob with their outfits, but I wasn't going to complain. Both girls gave me friendly smiles but kept on their way.

I walked down the carpeted hallway towards the inner doors, the music growing louder with each step. The door opened, letting out a burst of music from inside for a split second. Dion stepped out, phone to his ear as he tried to talk to someone on the other end. I stopped by the door to wait for my friend to finish his phone call.

"Aright, thanks, Ma. Yeah, I got it. I love you too. Bye," Dion added a kiss to the end of his conversation, as he always did with his mother. Trevor always made fun of him for it, but I never did. Not all of us had mothers that loved us enough to bother calling every day.

"Hey, Bro!" Dion grinned, pulling me into a bear hug. "Happy B-day, man. Let's get you a drink and a hottie to share it with."

"I can do the hottie, but I'm flat broke for drinks," I laughed.

"Yo, what happened to your coin from that job you pulled," Dion asked.

"Birthday present for my sister," I replied.

"Man. You spoil that girl so much that she gonna make her future husband jump through hoops," Dion laughed.

"As long as it ain't Trevor," I laughed.

"You know Hayley's smarter than that."

Dion ushered me through the door, and I was assaulted with a wall of sound and an eyeful of sexy women in revealing black outfits. A few wore neon-green and even all white, in an attempt to stand out, but one thing they all had in common was how smoking hot they were. The club wasn't just filled with hotties, though. For every goth babe that danced with their friends, stood three guys in fishnet shirts, leather pants with copious amounts of eyeliner on, and hair-gel spiking up their usually clean-cut look.

Dion led me over to the bar where Trevor was chatting to a thin girl in a black mini-skirt and fishnet stockings. Her black hair was dead straight, and her eyes had an alluring, smoky look to them that drew the eye. Her lips were coated in matte-black lipstick that contrasted heavily against her porcelain skin.

I was only a metre away when I realised who it was.

"Hayley!" I all but shouted.

Hayley, my foster sister, locked her eyes on me with a look of shock. She showed way more skin than I was comfortable with my sister showing, and she knew it. Trevor stepped forward, placing a hand on her hip.

"Chill, bro. The lady just wants to have a good night," Trevor said, putting his arm around Hayley's shoulders.

I stepped forward and shoved Trevor hard. He was older than me by a few years and taller, but he wasn't very big. I was a small guy myself, but knew how to move my weight. Trevor was also clumsy and tripped over his own feet before crashing to the floor.

"What the fuck, dude," Trevor shouted, climbing to his feet.

"That was for dealing smack in public with me," I said, squaring up to him. "Go ahead and piss me off some more, and you'll see what I'll do to you for putting hands on my sister."

"You dealt with Rick around?" Dion asked. "You know he doesn't do that shit."

"I didn't do shit," Trevor snapped at Dion.

"Oi, dickhead," I said, getting Trevor's attention. "The cops have photos of you dealing out the front of Mister Harris' store. Dion and I are standing right next to you."

"It was one deal," Trevor said. "Cops ain't gonna do shit."

"Whatever, dude," I sighed. "Just fuck off and leave me alone for the night. I don't wanna put up with you right now."

"Fuck you too," Trevor replied, shouldering into me hard as he passed.

"Hey man, I'm so sorry," Dion said, his eyes on Trevor's back as he left the club.

"Not your fault, man," I said. "But I guess you're gonna go after him."

"Nah, man," Dion shook his head. "Not this time. I'm done playing sidekick to that guy. He needs to sort his shit out."

"I'll drink to that," I grinned, then turned to Hayley. "But first, what am I supposed to do about you."

"Get me a drink too?" Hayley smiled. "Because it's my birthday."

"Nice try. Your birthday was last week," I chuckled. "And I already got you a present."

"Which I am forever grateful for," Hayley smiled widely, clasping her hands together. "But I've wanted to come here for so long, and my friends promised they could get me in. Please don't make me go home or tell George about this. You know how he is."

"He hasn't touched you, has he?" I asked, clenching my fists instinctively.

"No, you know he doesn't hurt the girls," Hayley shook her head. "And no, he hasn't done anything else. But he still drinks a lot and shouts. The last thing I need is to give him a reason to go off."

"Yeah, I hear that," I sighed. "Okay, you can stay, but just try to stay out of trouble."

"You're the best brother ever," Hayley grinned, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Oh, I have a friend you should meet."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, suddenly interested. Hayley did have some cute friends. But they were all underage. "She cute?"

"Hell yeah, she is," Hayley smiled, pulling me by the hand into the dance floor towards a gaggle of women. Thankfully, none of them were her underage friends. The last thing I needed was one of Hayley's high-school friends getting a crush on me.

I eyed her friends appreciatively, receiving a few interested looks in return; and almost looked right past her. Hayley stopped in front of a slim girl that couldn't be more than a couple of inches over five-foot tall. She was pretty, with a cute smile, delicate features and a casual air about he that put me at ease immediately. Her comfortable outfit stood out amongst the sea of leather, PVC, and fishnets that the other women, and men, wore. The oversized, black hooded jacket that hung from her slight shoulders was unzipped at the front to show a plain white top that clung to her slim body. Her breasts looked perfect for her size; smaller than the juggernauts I'd seen here tonight but large for a girl her size. Black jeans encased her slender legs like a second skin, and her reddish-pink hair seemed to glow in the lights from the dance floor as it flowed down her shoulders from under her dark-grey beanie.

I had seen dozens of attractive women tonight; a few that seemed equally interested in me; but there was something special about this girl. I needed to speak with her and get to know her.

Hayley hugged the girl, then turned to me. "Rick, this is my friend, Maya."

Chapter 2

Maya stepped forward, offering me a hand in greeting to go with her smile. "Pleasure to meet you Rick. Hayley wouldn't stop talking about you."

"All good things I hope," I shot Maya my most charming grin.

"We'll see," Maya pursed her lips and eyed me up and down quickly.

"It's Maya's birthday today," Hayley said excitedly, wrapping an arm around the shorter woman. "Maybe you should buy her a drink."

I hesitated a moment, unsure how I was going to explain this one. I didn't want to admit that I'd come out with no money and come across looking like a moocher, even if I was. If Hayley hadn't mentioned anything I could have waited just long enough for Maya to offer a drink, or have a chance to score a few freebies. It was my birthday after all, but I didn't want to mention it straight after Hayley announced her friend's birthday.

Suddenly, I felt a hand touching mine and the unmistakable feel of a plastic note; Dion was looking out for me. I deftly slipped my hand into my pocket with the note, fishing it out a second later and holding the fifty up for the girls to see.

"How could I say no to the birthday girl," I winked.

I turned to the bar to order a few drinks, and spotted my buddy, Raz. Raz was in his mid-thirties with a lean build, square jaw and a head of short, spiked hair that seemed to change colour each week. This week he was purple with white streaks. He greeted me with a broad grin as we clapped hands.

"Rick, my boy, how you doin?" Raz asked, speaking loudly over the music.

"I'm well man. Just grabbing a couple of drinks," I replied, discretely nodding back towards Hayley and Maya.

"Tall or short?" Raz asked, then grinned. "Or you tryin to hit both?'

"Oh hell no. Tall one is my sister and she's only seventeen," I shot back. "So you better keep it PG when looking at her."

"Yeah, I feel you. I don't need that kind of trouble," Raz laughed. "Short one's cute, although not really your type, is she?"

I glanced back to Maya. She was cute and pretty, with more than a hint of being incredibly fun, in and out of the bedroom, but Raz was right.

I wasn't overly tall for a guy. I considered myself of average height, but always felt like every guy around me was at least six-foot-five, making me look way shorter than my average five-ten. I often went for shorter girls to make up for that, and Maya definitely fit that category. But I was a tits and ass kind of guy. The sea of skimpy outfits before me sported a plethora of cleavage and bouncing, juicy behinds that would have usually turned me into a drooling, horny idiot in three seconds flat. But there was something about Maya that intrigued me so much that I found myself mostly ignoring the bountiful bosoms on display.

Mostly.

"Three rum and cokes." I turned back to hand Raz the fifty that Dion had slipped me, but the purple-haired man shook his head and pushed the money away.

"On the house, for your birthday and all," Raz winked.

"It's your birthday too?"

Maya stepped up beside me, leaning in to speak over the loud music.

"Yeah," I nodded, handing her a drink.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Maya asked as she absently stirred her drink with a short, black straw.

"It's not that important," I shrugged, downing half my first glass.

Hayley bounced over to the bar a moment later, looking at Maya, then to me. Her wide grin made me think she was already planning a wedding with Maya and me in mind.

"Why didn't you tell me it was his birthday too?" Maya asked Hayley.

Hayley's face changed immediately. Her cheery and excited grin altered into one of shock and worry.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry," Hayley gushed. "I feel terrible."

"It's not a big deal," I waved my hand at my foster-sibling.

"Birthdays are important with the right people," Maya smiled.

I shrugged and finished my drink before grabbing the second full glass on the bar. I didn't like to come across as dismissive and Emo, but I really didn't celebrate my birthday openly. Something always went wrong whenever I tried to celebrate it, and doubly-so when someone else tried to do it for me. It was easier to just let it fly-by. If I didn't make a big deal about it, no-one else should.

"I'll get you something tomorrow," Hayley said, sounding distress. "I'm so sorry, Rick. I really am."

"It's all good," I smiled, pulling Hayley into a brotherly hug. "Really, I'm all good."

"Next drinks on me," Maya said, clinking her glass with mine.

Dion, Hayley, Maya and I hung out at the Treehouse until well-past midnight. We danced and drank, enjoying the atmosphere and music, and more importantly, each other's company. Close to 2:00am, Dion announced his departure with a firm hug. I saw him leaving with a particular cute blonde dressed in all white. Maya had met her earlier that night, and helped introduce the girl to Dion once she admitted she found him cute. The two hit it off immediately, and I was happy for my friend. It was good to get him away from Trevor every now and again.

I sipped on my final drink of the night, seated in one of the comfy couches in the corner. Maya sat to my right, practically sitting on my lap. Her left hand resting on my thigh as she spoke with Hayley on my left. Maya had shown obvious interest from the moment we met, without playing games or hard to get. It was refreshing, to say the least.

"Hayley."

I glanced over to the newcomer who I'd seen walking up to our spot. I didn't recognise him, but I already knew he was someone I wouldn't like.

"Leon," Hayley said, staying seated. "What are you doing here?"

"I heard you were out and wanted to say hey," Leon replied, slipping onto the couch beside Hayley.

"Hey man," I said, reaching across Hayley to introduce myself. "I'm Rick, Hayley's brother."

Leon gave me a flat stare, then brushed me aside. I was used to guys treating me that way, especially when it was to get close to Hayley. I had to admit she was a rare beauty, but we'd grown up together and I'd spent most of my life looking out for her. I could objectively say she was attractive, but even if we weren't blood related, I just couldn't go there.

Unfortunately, most of my friends didn't have the same restrictions towards her.

"Can we talk about this tomorrow?" Hayley said to Leon.

"Sure, just make sure you call me first thing," Leon said a little too insistently.

I eyeballed Leon as he left the club, making sure to remember his face. I didn't like him one bit, and I like it even less that he was bothering Hayley.

"Who was that dickbag?" I asked my foster-sibling.

"Just a guy I've been seeing," Hayley said.

"And what the fuck do you see in that greaseball?" I growled.

"He's actually pretty nice. But we had a fight before I left the house today," Hayley said defensively.

"Well, I don't like him," I said.

"You never like anyone I see," Hayley giggled.

"That's because they're all dicks," I replied matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, I have a type don't I?" Hayley laughed.

"You and me both," Maya chimed in, shooting me a wink.

"Hey now, don't go picking on me," I shot back with mock offense.

"Us girls have to stick together," Maya smiled. "No matter how cute you are."

Our eyes locked suddenly, and I was struck with how beautiful she looked in the flashing lights of the club. Time seemed to slow as I studied every inch of her face, from her dazzling emerald green eyes and high cheekbones, to her cute little nose and perfect full lips. Maya smiled, flashing me her pearly whites, and couldn't help it.

I leaned forward, placing my palm against her cheek as I kissed her. Maya reciprocated and leaned into me as our lips parted. My tongue pushed into her mouth, only to be met by her own as we kissed slowly.

"Wow," Maya said, a little breathless.

"Wow indeed," I smiled.

The kiss truly had taken my breath away in more ways than just one. Feelings of lust and pleasure flooded my body as my brain was doused with endorphins. I had been with my fair share of women in my short, twenty years, but nothing had ever felt like this.

"Do you two need a moment?" Hayley asked.

I turned to see Hayley grinning like a fool.

"I think I'd need more than just a moment," Maya said, blushing from the public display.

"Well," Hayley said. "I'm actually gonna head off anyway. Are you birthday people going to be alright on your own?"

I looked at Maya, and she bit her bottom lip.

"Yeah. I think we'll manage," I smiled.

Fifteen minutes later I was waving as Hayley drove off with her ride. Maya and I had decided to wait around for Hayley's friend, since it was so late. The pure-white Mercedes pulled away slowly, avoiding the throngs of people milling about in the streets as they waited for Taxi's or lifts home. I had no idea how Hayley had made friends with someone so wealthy, but I was worried for her. Rich people tended to be assholes.

"Ready to go?" I asked Maya.

"You live nearby?" Maya asked.

"Close enough," I nodded, then waved down a passing Taxi that just dropped someone off.

I climbed into the back after Maya, and handed the driver a twenty dollar note. It was all the money I had right now, so I just asked him to take me as close to my address as he could. He nodded; stuffed the twenty in his shirt pocket, and took off with only the speed and recklessness an inner-city taxi driver could muster.

Ten minutes later we were pulling up in my street. The driver hadn't turned his metre on, so the trip was off the books, and he'd keep the twenty. Most drivers around the city were open to this, which made the trips a little cheaper since they didn't pay any taxes on it.

I gave the driver my thanks and walked up to the gate to my small apartment complex. The gate was closed, but it didn't lock. The lock had been busted since before I moved in, and there was no sign anyone was going to fix it. I led Maya by the hand, past the empty pool and up the flight of stairs to the second floor and my apartment.

"Cosy," Maya said, taking in my small, combined living room and kitchen.

"It does the job," I said, placing my hands on her slender hips from behind.

"The job of luring pretty girls back?" Maya grinned over her shoulder.

"If anything, this shithole should send girls away," I laughed.

"I'm more interested in the guy," Maya smiled.

I leaned down her pressed my lips to hers again. Our first kiss had been soft and exploratory, this one, was not. Maya turned to face me, pressing her petite frame against mine as she rose to her tippy-toes and kissed me hard. I wrapped my hands around her slender waist and awkwardly walked her towards the bedroom. My door was open, and we stumbled through, doing our best to continue kissing and not eating shit over my pile of clothes that lived on the floor.

It was dark in my room, but the curtains were open; filling the small space with a yellow glow from the streetlight outside my window. Our lips never parted as we shuffled across my room, my foot catching on my bed, which was little more than a mattress on the floor, and together we toppled onto my un-made bed with a laugh.

I felt Maya's hands pulling at my clothes as I pawed at hers. My shirt came off first, followed quickly by her own, before I kneeled before Maya to peel her skinny jeans down her slender legs.

"I knew you were hiding something under there," Maya said, running a bare foot over my chest and abs.

"You have no idea," I winked.

I was far from a buff gym-bro, but a fast metabolism and life of wondering how I was going to feed myself for the week had done wonders to keep me looking in shape. I was what many would call, skinny-fit.

Maya shoved me backwards, mounting my hips and dropping her bra on my face. Her small, perky breasts bounced enticingly as she shimmied her shoulders and shot me a wide smile. I rolled Maya onto her back, sliding between her legs and dipping my mouth down to suck on her nipples. The tiny, pink nubs were hard, and Maya responded to my affections earnestly by gripping the back of my head, and arching her back, her moans spurning me on.