Six of a Kind Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The property was decently sized for a Sydney suburb, with a two-car garage and a huge front-yard which was currently overrun with cars in varying conditions. My stepfather had worked sanitation for the government as a garbage truck driver, until he hurt his back, and retired early with a compensation pay out. But even though he hadn't worked the trash pick-up game for the last seven years, he'd still kept up his hoarding.

Two sedans of the same model sat side-by-side on the front lawn, each missing panels or wheels as my foster-father had used them for parts to fix his own car. Meanwhile another three cars were parked by the garage. We had been that house in the neighbourhood. The one that always had different cars parked on the lawn due to visitors and with the multitude of foster kids that have come through over the years.

"So, this is where little Rick grew up," Maya said in an embarrassingly cute voice.

"One of many," I chuckled.

"Rick!"

I looked back to the house to see Matt - the youngest of my foster siblings - running across the yard towards me. I let go of Maya's hand and knelt down just in time for Matt to collide with me. We tumbled to the grass, laughing together as Matt tried to wrestle me down. A moment later, more weight piled on top of me as Fiona joined the pile with her giggles.

"Alright, I give up," I said in surrender. "You two are getting too tough for me."

"I'll be as big as you soon," Matt said, flexing his skinny biceps.

"That won't be hard," Greg said, walking up with a grin. "Hey bro."

I bumped fists with Greg, who was already six-feet tall at thirteen and broad across the chest. I was glad he had opted to not pile onto me with the others. He was wearing an old oiled stained set of grey overalls. He'd taken up mechanics as a hobby with our foster father and must have been doing some work when I arrived.

"How's it going? I asked Greg. "Staying out of trouble?"

"Are you?" Greg laughed.

"Never," I smirked. "But that's my job as eldest. A cautionary tale for the rest of you."

"Who's your friend?" Greg asked.

I held my hand out to Maya, and she stepped forward, taking it. Maya didn't seem shy or nervous. She just waited patiently, giving my foster-siblings and me a chance to catch up.

"Maya, these are my brothers and sister," I said, indicating to each. "Greg, Matt and Fiona."

"Nice to meet you," Greg said, stepping forward to shake her hand. He toward over her, but Greg was always courteous and respectful towards women.

"Hey," Matt said, suddenly acting shy. He usually did around new people.

"You're so pretty," Fiona grinned.

None of my foster siblings were related by blood, and it showed when you looked at us all in a line. Greg's darker complexion and black hair stood out strongly against Fiona's pale, freckled skin and ginger hair and Matt's sandy blonde. Hayley also stood out among the others with her pale skin and chestnut waves and my own golden blonde hair and blue eyes completed the motley family of foster children.

It was as if my foster parents had wanted to make sure no-one mistook us for anything other than what we were, A band of misfits.

"Thank you," Maya said, grinning at Fiona. "It's so lovely to meet you all."

"Do you want to see my bike?" Matt asked shyly.

"Of course I do," Maya smiled. "Let's go."

Maya took the young boy by the hand and let him lead her towards the garage. Fiona ran along, taking Maya's other hand as she chatted happily.

"She's cute," Greg said a moment later. "Not usually your type."

"How so?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, she seems nice," Greg shrugged. "You usually go for bitches."

"At least I can get some," I chuckled, punching Greg in the arm.

"Rick!"

My foster-father came out from the house, slamming the screen door against the wall as he burst forth. My foster father was a short man - shorter than myself - with an obvious bald spot in his black hair and a thick, round beer belly. Greg and I groaned in unison at our foster-fathers bellow. The man rarely spoke in anything that wasn't a shout.

"Hey pops," I said, opening my arms wide for a hug, knowing he wouldn't come within arm's reach. He wasn't an affectionate man in the slightest. "What can I do you for?"

"You can tell me why I had some limey bastard coming by the house looking for you. Who did you piss off this time?" my foster-father asked in a shout. "I don't appreciate that cunt showing up here and waking me up. I was about to knock his head off."

"No idea," I called back.

"Well, tell him to fuck off when you see him," my foster-father shouted back before storming off towards the garage.

"What was that about?" I asked Greg.

"Some guy came here looking for you yesterday and today," Greg explained.

"What did he look like?" I asked.

"Tall, big guy, with dark hair and a beard," Greg described the man. "Had a British accent, but not like the fancy ones you hear on TV."

"Could Pops have knocked his head off?" I asked.

"Hell no," Greg laughed. "This guy would have buried the old man without breaking a sweat."

"Did you catch a name?" I asked, suddenly a little worried.

"Michael," Greg replied. "Didn't catch a last name."

"Thanks man," I nodded to my brother.

Greg slapped me on the shoulder before heading back to the garage, at our foster-fathers bellowed encouragement. I thought about the strange man coming by to look for me and was starting to get a little worried. At first I thought it could have been the cops sending someone to pick me up, but I dismissed that straight away. They'd found me yesterday and let me go. I couldn't see them going to the trouble of trying to track me down at my foster-families home. Then I remembered the lawyer that showed up out of the blue. He'd somehow known I was in there, speaking to the police, and had tried to serve me something.

I'd bet my last ten dollars that this British guy was hired by whoever hired the lawyer. It was either that, or I'd pissed someone off that I wasn't aware of. Which was a real possibility.

"Hey Rick," Hayley called out.

I glanced up to see her exit the house. Her hair was in the usual curls that framed her pretty face, and she was dressed in a pair of shorts and plain t-shirt that hung loosely off her petite frame.

"Hayley," I grinned, stepping in to hug my foster-sister.

"Are you checking up on me?" Hayley asked, hugging me back.

"Just making sure you got home alright," I said.

"Making sure I didn't stay at Leon's?" Hayley smirked.

"Not just that. But your friend seemed a little..." I trailed off.

"Rich?" Hayley finished. "Yes. Lucy's family is wealthy. But she is still just my friend."

"I know. I just worry about you getting caught up with that crowd," I explained. "They're not like us."

"Rick, you'll have to learn that not all rich people are out to get us. Some of them are just people like you and me," Hayley said.

Just then, Maya came out of the garage with Fiona hanging off her hand.

"Hey Maya," Hayley grinned and hugged the slender woman. "Happy birthday again for yesterday. I hope you had a good night."

"I did," Maya grinned.

"I bet," Hayley smirked knowingly. "What are you two up to for the rest of the day?"

"Nothing yet," I shrugged.

"You came all this way to check up on me?" Hayley asked with a raised eyebrow. "With no other plans?"

"The journey is just as fun as the destination," Maya smiled, taking my hand in hers. "Especially when it's with good company."

"You two are adorable," Hayley gushed, clasping her hands together and bringing them to her mouth as if to hide her grin. "I did a great job."

"Yes, you did," I chuckled.

Maya and I hung around for about an hour before heading out. We said our goodbyes to my family before heading back to the train station. Most people thought it was risky to take the same line again so soon after ditching the ticket inspectors, but they were often understaffed due to no-one wanting to do the job and had to cover a lot of lines. This meant we would more than likely have a peaceful trip home.

The journey back was thankfully uneventful. Maya and I sat together in an empty car, making out as the train chugged along. We hadn't spoken again about her leaving, even though it was sitting in the back of my mind. Were we a couple now? What were the rules of what we had going?

These were all questions I had, but I didn't want to ruin the moment by bringing it up.

"I had a lot of fun," Maya said, standing outside my apartment door.

"So did I," I smiled.

"I have to go soon," Maya said. "I don't want to... but I have to."

"I understand," I nodded, taking both her hands in mine.

"I want to give you something to remember me by" Maya said, stepping close to me.

Our lips met for a sensual kiss. I pulled on Maya's hips, and she pressed me against my apartment door as we made out in the corridor. Our tongues intertwined as we moaned together for a few minutes.

A sharp throat clearing brought me out of the magical moment, and I glanced over Maya's head to an elderly man glaring at us.

"Sorry," I grinned.

"Disrespectful," the old man muttered as he hobbled away.

"Embarrassing," Maya giggled.

"He's just jealous," I smirked.

"I bet he's had his eye on you for some time," Maya joked.

"Gross," I chuckled, thinking about the old pervert in Family Guy.

"Let's take this indoors," Maya said.

"Have you got time?" I asked.

"I'll make sure I do," Maya smiled.

A few minutes later we crashed onto my bed together My jacket and shirt already discarded as I ripped Maya's top over her head. Her small, perky breasts pressed against my chest as we kissed passionately. Maya ground her hips against my erection as we fought for dominance with our tongues.

"I know I said I'd make time," Maya said between kisses. "But I really don't have that long."

"Let's skip to the main show," I said pulling at her jeans.

A moment later, we were both naked, and Maya was rubbing the tip of my erection at her slit as she hovered over me. We moaned in unison as she slowly impaled herself on my shaft. I watched in rapt fascination as her pussy lips spread to accommodate my cock, and while I wasn't enormous in the genital department, I was still surprised such a petite woman could take me entirely without complaint.

"Oh god, that feels good," Maya said, biting her bottom lip.

"God damn, you're tight," I growled.

Maya wiggled her hips, settling herself on my erection with a moan of pleasure. Then my reddish-pink haired lover began rocking back and forth, slowly increasing in speed. I rocked my hips to match hers, and before long we had a steady rhythm going that was accentuated with moans and gasps from one another.

After another fifteen minutes of fucking and kissing, I sat and wrapped my arms around Maya's slender body before flipping her over. I landed gently on top of Maya without withdrawing my cock from her, and began thrusting into her immediately.

Maya opened her legs wide and ran her fingers through my hair, grabbing a handful before pulling me in for a savage kiss.

"Fuck...oh yeah...I'm cumming," Maya groaned between words as she stared into my eyes.

Maya's pussy convulsed suddenly, clenching down on my shaft as an explosion of warmth erupted around my cock. Maya's eyes bore into mine as she let out a sharp gasp followed by a long, low moan of pleasure.

I was close to my own climax, so I doubled down and increased my tempo. Our pelvises were drenched by now, and the room was filled with the audible slap of wet bodies as I ploughed into Maya while she hung onto my body, loudly gasping each time I bottomed out inside her pussy and moaning at length whenever another shockwave of an orgasm ripped through her petite body.

I slammed deep into Maya on my final thrust, letting out a loud, savage growl of pleasure as I began pumping my seed deep into her pussy. Maya pulled me in for a kiss immediately, and the vibrations from her moaning into my mouth set off a fresh wave of pleasure through my brain even while I filled her pussy to the brim.

After a few minutes I was able to push myself up onto one arm and admire my handy work. Maya's small, perky breasts were slick with sweat and her chest rose and fell with heavy breathes as she came down from her peak. I glanced lower and let out a small moan of pleasure as I came upon where we were still connected.

My cock was halfway out of Maya's pussy, and I was drenched in a mixture of clear juices and sticky white seed.

"Fuck that's hot," Maya said, sitting up to glance down at our conjoined genitals.

"Bit messy," I chuckled.

"Worth it," Maya winked.

With more than a little reluctance, I slid my cock free from her vice-like embrace and flopped onto the mattress beside her. Maya immediately rolled into me, wrapped her arms around me before nuzzling into my chest.

We must have dozed off for a while, because I awoke to a phone ringing. Maya sat upright beside me, digging through the clothes on the floor before coming up with her jeans. She fished the phone out of the pocket and answered the call.

"Yeah, I'll be ready," Maya said, but I couldn't hear the reply.

"I'll text you the address," Maya continued. "Okay I'll wait out front."

I sat up and wrapped and arm around Maya's slender shoulders. Maya turned her kissed me softly on the lips.

"I need to get dressed," she said. "I have someone coming to pick me up. Wait outside with me?"

"Sure," I smiled reassuringly.

Maya and I cleaned up and dressed before heading outside. The parking lot of my apartment complex was small, so we waited by the front door, cuddled together as we kissed. About fifteen minutes later, a black sedan pulled in and flashed its lights at us. The driver didn't exit the car.

"I wish you didn't have to go," I said.

"I know," Maya sighed. "I'll be back soon though."

I nodded, somehow knowing that she wouldn't be back. I didn't know how I knew, but it was a gut feeling that I had learned to trust.

Maya's fingers slipped from mine as she walked towards the car, and I watched as she climbed into the back seat. The windows were pitch black, but I saw the back window roll down just enough to catch a glimpse at her smile as she drove away.

"Goodbye, Maya."

Chapter 4

I sat around that night just watching TV by myself. I had received a couple of phone calls from friends, asking if I wanted to go out and drink, and even a few job offers that I usually would have jumped at. Especially since I was so broke at the moment. But, I just didn't feel it.

I had only known Maya for 24 hours, but had immediately felt something the moment I met her. It was like I'd known her for my entire life, and I already felt empty without her around.

Maya and I texted back and forth fairly regularly that night, but once she boarded her flight my phone fell silent for a few hours, leaving me to my own thoughts. So I decided to head to bed early.

Sleep was hard to come by--restlessly tossing and turning all night--and I awoke around mid-morning the next day feeling just as horrid as I had the previous morning after a night of drinking. I checked my phone and saw a message from Maya telling me she'd arrived safely and was thinking about me. I was about to reply, but then a knock came at my door.

I slipped out of bed and pulled on a pair of sweatpants and an old t-shirt that hadn't made its way to the laundry pile yet and headed to the door. Another series of banging sounded, and for a second I thought it was the cops about to kick my door in.

"Yo dude. Open up, there's some weird old dude out here," Trevor called out from the hall.

I swung the door inward, and Trevor pushed his way in without invitation.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, pushing the door closed.

"Yo, we need to talk about your attitude little man," Trevor said.

"What the fucks our problem," I asked defensively.

"You're my problem. Getting all in my face and disrespecting me like that," Trevor countered. "I thought we were bro's and you diss me like that in public."

"Bro's don't hit on each other's sisters," I replied calmly. "And bros don't sell smack next to a bro who has stated on many occasions that he doesn't want to be part of that shit."

"She's a fine ass though, and ain't even your sister," Trevor said dismissively.

Another knock came at my door, just before I could launch myself at the taller man. The knock was more of a banging fist, and this time I thought it could be the cops for real. There was a real possibility that they followed Trevor here.

"Please tell me you're not carrying," I said.

"Always bro," Trevor grinned like an idiot. "You finally want some?"

I facepalmed to another series of banging on my door. "Fuck you're an idiot."

Rather than letting the police kick my door in, I opened it, expecting to see the shit eating grin of Officer Kevin Jones. Instead, I was met by a man with thick, dark hair and beard, wearing a red and white Hawaiian skirt covered by a black trench coat and blue jeans. The man was only a few inches taller than me, but he would have outweighed me by at least thirty kilograms of muscle.

"Which one of you mugs is Rick?" the man asked in a British accent. He brought a lit cigar to his lips and took a long drag as he stepped into my apartment. He had the large, thick knuckles of someone who brawled for fun and often won.

"Who's askin?" Trevor asked, sizing the larger man up.

"I fuck'n asked, ya daft cunt," the man replied, blowing smoke into Trevors' face. "Let's hope you ain't the one I'm after. I'll tell yah now, I'll be rappin ya head into the concrete by the end of the day if I have to look at ya for too much longer."

"You trying to start something old man," Trevor said aggressively.

I groaned, and took a step forward to diffuse the situation. I may not like the guy that much, but he was still someone I hung out with regularly. Plus, I didn't wanna piss this guy off and get blood all over my apartment.

"I'm Rick," I said, stepping forward. "Who are you?"

"The names Michael. Michael Blair. But you can call me Mike," Mike winked. "You're a tough little nutter to find, you know that?"

"I haven't really been hiding," I shrugged.

"That you ain't. But even so, you don't like people knowin' where you are. I can respect that," Mike said, striding around my small apartment as he puffed away on his cigar. "Too many cunts in this world wanna know your business."

"Why have you been looking for me?" I asked, equally curious and cautious.

"Well, that's for you and me to discuss," Mike said and pointed to Trevor with a thumb over his shoulder. "Ol Jay here can fuck right off".

"Listen here, Motha fucka!"

Trevor took three steps towards Mike, puffing his chest out in an attempt to look tough. The older man shot me grin, then slugged Trevor in the stomach so hard I heard the air evacuate the lanky man's body. Trevor doubled over with a shocked expression on his face, only for Mike to bring his knee up at the same time as grabbing a fistful of Trevor's hair. The blow was solid - causing Trevor to slump to the floor - but I had the feeling Mike didn't hit him as hard as he could have.

"There we go. Now that ninny is out cold, the men can talk," Mike said, brushing the front of his coat down. "Fancy a pint? I saw a quaint little place on my way here."

"It's a bit early isn't it?' I asked, glancing at my phone.

"It's five O'clock somewhere, mate."

"Umm...sure. But what about him?" I replied, glancing at Trevor.

"Ah yeah. Go on, grab his legs and I'll get his arms," Mike nodded far too casually.

I helped Mike drag an unconscious - but groaning - Trevor outside and down the flight of stairs. The old man across the hall stuck his head out his door and gawked at us.