Six of a Kind Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her, standing by an open door to the terrace that looked to wrap around the entire apartment. Her hair flowed slightly with a cool gust of wind.

I approached with slight apprehension. I hadn't felt this nervous since opening the letter from my grandfather. This woman was no-one special, just another rich brat that grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth.

She turned to face me when I came within a few metres of her. Her golden blonde hair mirrored my own, and her crystal-clear eyes were as blue as mine.

"Hello, Richard. I'm Chloe," she said, speaking with an English accent. Only it was far more refined than the gruff tone and dialect of Mike.

"Nice to meet you," I said after a moment of silence.

Chloe studied me intently, her eyes fixed on mine for what felt like minutes before she seemed to examine every inch of my face, before finally roaming down my body. I didn't mind her eyes on me if I was being honest, because I couldn't take mine off her. Chloe was stunningly gorgeous. A beauty that you only ever saw in magazines or on the internet. Someone people would accuse of using photoshop to look that good.

She was short, with flawless fair skin, and the body of a super model. The sky-blue yoga pants hugged her legs and hips leaving little to the imagination, and her sports bra barely contained her ample chest, leaving her arms and mid-section exposed. Her skin looked incredibly soft, and I immediately began imagining how her body would feel against mine in bed.

I shook my head to focus. This woman was literally my sister, and I couldn't even deny it even if I wanted to. We shared far too many similarities.

"How old are you?" I asked.

I hadn't meant to blurt the question out, but it just dawned on me that she looked about my age. I was expecting someone a few years or even a decade older than me.

"A rude question to ask a lady," Chloe replied, but a subtle smirk on her lips told me she was more amused than upset. "But I can understand the oddity of our situation. I recently enjoyed my twentieth birthday, only two days ago."

"We're twins?!" I exclaimed in shock.

This didn't make sense. Why was I adopted out and she wasn't?

"No...we're..."

Chloe was cut off by a door opening on the other side of the apartment. A black-haired girl about our age strode over to us. Her long, raven hair was pulled back into a tight braid, and a sheen of sweat covered her body as if she had just finished working out. Her black athletic shorts and sports bra were evident of that. Giving me a great view of her toned legs and stomach.

"You didn't wait for me," the black-haired girl said to Chloe. She too had a British accent.

"I thought you'd be done sooner," Chloe sighed.

"You didn't even check," the new girl said. "As always."

"No need to make a scene in front of our brother," Chloe said, gesturing to me. "Richard, meet our sister, Samantha."

Samantha turned and gave me a shocked look that she quickly covered up. She was taller than Chloe, with a smaller bust and longer legs. I could tell she was more toned than Chloe, but far from muscular. Her side profile gave me a fantastic view of her plump ass as she spoke to Chloe.

"Wait...you're both sisters?" I asked. "Blood related?"

"Yes," Samantha nodded, and I could see the same blue eyes that left little doubt in my mind they were telling the truth.

"He didn't tell you, did he?" Chloe asked, crossing her arms under her ample breasts.

"Who?" I asked.

"Hank," Samantha responded for her sister. "He didn't tell you about us, or the others, did he?"

"There are others?" I asked, feeling more than a little overwhelmed. How many siblings did I have? How many brothers and sisters were picked over me? Why was I discarded?

Smanatha opened her mouth to reply, but the elevator dinged once more, interrupting our conversation. I turned to face the newcomer, and saw another woman enter the living room. She was short, with long chestnut hair that hung down her back, touching her toned ass. She wore simple denim shorts that hugged her hips and showcased her long, toned legs and a simple white singlet top that pushed her ample breasts together nicely. She looked familiar, but I couldn't place where I'd seen her before.

"Hi. I'm Zoe," the newcomer said, in an Australian accent. She didn't come across as shy or nervous about the encounter.

Her eyes were green, not the blue I was now associating as a family trait.

"How old are you?" I blurted out once more.

Zoe frowned at me, taken off guard by my question.

"None of your fucking business," she replied.

"Sorry," I sighed, internally kicking myself for being such a dickhead." I didn't mean...I'm Rick."

"Rick is probably just curious to know if you celebrated your twentieth birthday a couple of days ago," Chloe said, stepping forward to stand beside me. Her perfume filled my nose, making my head swim as I struggled to keep my eyes from roaming the bodies of the three women.

"I did," Zoe answered, obviously confused. "Why?"

"Because we all did," Samantha replied. "We are your sisters, and Rick is our brother."

"Wait..." Zoe said. "Just a fucking minute. Quadruplets?"

"I'm guessing more," Chloe let out a sigh of annoyance, but at what or who, I couldn't tell.

As if on queue, the elevator dinged once more, and the girls and I turned to face the new arrival. I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact I had three sisters standing in front of me, and each of us shared the same birthday. I was also wondering where I'd seen Zoe before. She was giving me a major case of déjà vu.

"Rick?"

I looked up to see Maya standing just inside the living room. Her green eyes fixed on me.