Six of a Kind Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to see you," Maya said, tugging at my jeans.

I grinned and shot to my feet, unlatching my belt and dropping my jeans in one smooth motion. My erection was already tenting my loose boxers unashamedly. I glanced down to see Maya curling her knees to her chest as she slid her small, black panties off. She tossed the undergarments across the room and gave me a flash of her cute, bald pussy before hopping to her knees before me.

I hooked my thumbs under the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down slowly, catching the head of my penis on the waist band and pulling it down. My cock sprang free at the last moment. Maya narrowly avoided a slap in the face from my penis, and giggled as she took me in.

"Like what you see?" I asked, giving myself a stroke.

"About as much as you do," Maya winked.

I had a witty comeback formed and ready to go by the time her hand replaced mine on my shaft, but I lost it the second her lips wrapped around the tip of my cock. Maya wasted no time in massaging my shaft with both hands while simultaneously tongue kissing the tip of my penis with the enthusiasm of a starving man at a buffet.

Maya pleasured my cock with her mouth for a few minutes before I took control. I placed both hands on her head, gripping a fistful of her long, reddish-pink hair in one hand as I began to thrust into her mouth. Maya took me without protest, opting to massaging my thighs and balls while I used her mouth.

After a few minutes, I felt my first orgasm rising up. My breathing quickened and my thrusts became quicker, more frantic. Maya read all my cues, and began to work with me, finally grasping my ass with both hands and pulling me as deep as she could take me. I growled in animalistic pleasure as my climax hit, and I released a torrent straight down her throat.

Maya bobbed her head up and down my shaft for a minute before pulling back so that just the tip was between her lips. The glans of my penis was sensitive after my orgasm, but her tongue felt amazing as it flicked across the head of my penis.

"Mmmm. You have a really nice cock," Maya said.

"All the better to fuck you with," I chuckled.

"Mmhmm," Maya agreed, sucking along the underside of my erection. "You better get to it then."

On that note, Maya pulled away and rolled onto her back, opening her legs, spreading her cute pink pussy to me. I licked my lips as I devoured her slender curves. I could practically taste her on my lips already. I could have gone straight for the main course; even after just shooting a load, but I wanted to return the favour.

I dropped to my knees and lay on my stomach between Maya's legs. I kissed her full lips for a few seconds before making my way down her body, stopping at each of her nipples before making an exploratory journey down her naked body. I stopped at her warm core, relishing in the feel of her heat and scent of her dripping pussy. Maya squirmed, pressing her legs around my head in an attempt to bring me closer to her moist slit.

Without warning, I dove into her pussy like a ravenous animal. I lapped at her folds and fucked her with my tongue before latching onto her clit. Maya was extremely wet, her moans of pleasure telling me I was doing exactly what she wanted. I had always been good at pleasing women. It wasn't too difficult to pay attention and continue to do what they seemed to like.

The most important thing to remember was to not stop. So I didn't.

"Holy fuck, Rick," Maya gasped, arching her back.

I grinned at Maya's words, but she quickly shoved my head aside. A stream of liquid shot out of her body as she let out low moan of pleasure. Maya's legs started to tremble as her hips bucked intensely as if she were grinding against the air itself.

"Holy shit," I said.

"I'm so sorry," Maya said a moment later when she finally calmed down.

"Don't be," I grinned. "That was fucking hot."

I rubbed a hand across her slick pussy, then shuffled closer--between her legs--and pressed the tip of my penis at her soaking tunnel. Maya's hips angled to give me better penetration, so I took that as an invitation and slid into her.

Maya's pussy was drenched, and the tip of my penis slid into her with ease, but Maya was also small and petite, making her pussy incredibly tight.

"Fuck you're tight," I gasped, slowly thrusting in and out of her.

"That big cock feels so good," Maya moaned in response.

After about a minute, I was balls deep inside Maya and I held myself there for a moment. Her pussy felt amazing, and even though I had just blown a load down her throat, I was in danger of losing it already. Her tunnel gripped me in ways I'd never felt before.

Maya began pushing her hips into me as she grew impatient. I took her hint and began fucking her with long, slow thrusts that caused her to moan sharply each time I bottomed out inside her velvety tunnel.

"Let me on top," Maya said after a few minutes.

I rolled onto my back, pulling her with me. My cock stayed firmly nestled inside as we positioned ourselves anew. Maya wasted no time as she gyrated her hips sharply in small circles for a few seconds, then back and forth with slowly, longer motions.

This girl had skills.

"Fuck," Maya gasped sharply, then lifted herself off my cock suddenly as a fresh stream of her cum sprayed my cock and stomach. "Oh fuck! I am so sorry."

I grabbed her hips and guided her quivering pussy back onto my cock. Maya's gasp turned into as moan as I pulled her body hard against mine and began pumping into her, her pussy still pulsing around my cock.

Maya let out another climatic moan of pleasure before biting into the bare skin of my shoulder. I felt the now familiar feel of her pussy flooding my cock with its juices, just in time to flood her myself. I wrapped my arms tightly around the slender red-head and growled in pleasure as I unloaded deep into her small body.

A few minutes passed as the two of us lay there panting heavily. Maya had collapsed onto my chest, my cock still impaling her. I could feel my seed filling her and seeping around the pleasurable intrusion of my erection - more than likely ruining my sheets.

"I think you broke my pussy," Maya laughed, pushing up with one arm.

"Bit of warning would have been nice," I chuckled, resting a hand on her petite ass.

"Can I be honest with you, without getting a big head?" Maya asked.

"You already dealt with the big head," I winked.

"How do you ever get laid," Maya sighed jokingly. "But serious, that's never happened with a guy before."

"Oh shit," I said, feeling good about myself. "With girls though?"

"A couple," Maya winked.

"Well damn, keep me in mind next time," I said, half joking.

"Predictable," Maya rolled her eyes and laughed. "Where's your bathroom?"

"Out the door and straight across," I said, pointing to the bedroom door.

"Cool, back in a sec," Maya kissed me.

I watched Maya's cute, round ass as she shuffled out of my room. My cum was dripping down her thighs, and I was surprised at how much I'd pumped into her. The sheets were a little damp, so I jumped up and quickly grabbed some extra blankets to lay down before sliding back into bed.

Maya returned a few minutes later, signalled by the flushing toilet from my bathroom. She gave me a cute smile before jumping onto the bed and slipping beneath the covers. I wrapped my arms around her as she settled in.

"Happy birthday, Maya," I said.

"Thanks, I'll probably always remember this one," Maya smiled.

"Oh yeah, why's that?" I smirked.

"Because I've got a birthday twin now," she grinned.

"Wouldn't that be messed up," I chuckled, giving her a kiss.

A distant siren added to the cacophony of sounds that eternally existed for those living in city apartments. A dog barked, and a bottle smashed. None of these sounds bothered me as I drifted off to sleep. Hoping that for once, life could change for the better.

Chapter 3

I awoke the next morning feeling a little worse for wear. My head pounded with the thump of my heart and my mouth was as dry as an old astray left out in the height of summer. I groaned, covering my eyes and cursing past me for not closing the curtains the night before. The early morning sun shone through my bedroom with the intensity of my foster parents trying to wake me for school.

I rolled over to avoid the glaring light, seeking to wrap my arms around Maya and snooze the day away with her. My arm fell on nothing, searching the empty space on my mattress where the petite redhead should have been laying.

My eyes shot open, and sat up, scanning the room. My vision blurred a little, and I took a moment to steady myself before climbing to my feet. Maya's clothes were gone, and she was nowhere to be seen.

I drew the curtains closed before pulling on a pair of basketball shorts and exited my bedroom. The apartment was tiny, and I was able to search it entirely within a minute. Maya was nowhere to be found, and she hadn't even left a note.

More than a little bummed, I slumped onto the couch and grabbed my phone. I didn't remember plugging it in the night before, but I was glad I had. I scrolled through my contacts and pulled up Hayley's number. I hesitated for a moment, unsure what to do. Hayley and Maya were friends, so it was likely my foster sibling would have her number. But what if Maya didn't want to see me again? She had every opportunity to wake me up, or just leave a note with her number.

A knock sounded at my door, jerking me away from my morning dilemma. It was still early - too early for any of my friends - so I wondered who it could be. I tossed my phone on the couch and crossed the room in four strides, pulling the door open.

Maya stood on my doorstep, a cardboard tray with coffees in one hand, and a brown paper bag in the other. The scent of eggs and bacon wafted to my nose, advertising the treats hidden away behind the bag.

"Hey," Maya smiled. "I got breakfast."

"Your offering is accepted," I grinned.

I stepped aside and took the coffees from her, placing them on the kitchen counter. I felt a little silly for worrying that she'd left so suddenly. We'd had a great night together, so I should have given he the benefit of the doubt. But even if she had decided to leave, she would have been perfectly within her right. We really didn't know each other at all.

"Sorry I took off without waking you," Maya said, as if she could read my thoughts. "I wanted to get breakfast before you woke. Then I realised I didn't have a key and I worried you were still asleep, or you would leave and I wouldn't see you again."

I smiled as Maya tried to explain herself, realising that she was acting just how I was feeling. Thar knowledge made me feel good about her, and us.

"It's all good," I chuckled. "I was a little worried at first. But I'm glad you came back."

"Me too," Maya smiled.

"Especially because you have food," I grinned, opening the bag.

Inside were three bacon and egg rolls, wrapped in paper. The buns were toasted perfectly, and the eggs contrasted heavenly with the crispy bacon. The whole sandwich was held together with melted cheese. I devoured my breakfast quickly, sipping on my coffee.

"That was so good," I said, moaning loudly.

"The other ones for you too," Maya smiled.

"Really?!" I asked.

Maya nodded, and I grinned as I pulled apart the wrapping of the second sandwich before I all but inhaled it.

With breakfast done I was feeling ten times better, and it wasn't just the food. Maya was sitting with me on the couch while some trashy, early-morning TV program played. Neither of us really pay attention to the program as we made out. Her mouth tasted like a mix of the fantastic breakfast and coffee we'd both shared.

"So, what are your plans for the day?" Maya asked, taking my hand in hers.

"Well...I was thinking about heading to Hayley's to make sure she got home alright," I said. "Then I'm happy to do whatever you want."

"That sounds good," Maya smiled. "But... there's just something I need to tell you."

Her words weren't quite the same as 'we need to talk' but I was feeling the same dread and anxiety that came with conversations starting in similar ways.

"What's up?" I asked, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"I like you, Rick. A lot," Maya started, bringing my hand to her face and kissing it. "I know we only just met, but I'm really feeling something, and it wasn't just the great sex."

"But that helped, right?" I asked jokingly.

"Definitely," Maya winked. "But you need to know what's happening."

My stomach dropped, but I kept silent and tried to quiet my brain as it ran through a million different scenarios.

"I want to see you more. Like, a lot more," Maya continued. "But I'm going away for a while and I'm not sure when I'll be back. Some family thing I have to deal with."

"When do you leave?" I asked.

"Tonight," Maya replied. "Something came up super last minute that I can't talk about. At least not yet anyway. I've already pushed my flight back as far as I can."

"Where are you going?" I asked, unsure how to process this information.

"Queensland, the Gold Coast," Maya said. "I can't really talk about it anymore other than to say I'm going."

"But you'll be coming back," I said, more than asked.

"I want to," Maya smiled. "Or you could come up there... if you want."

A trip to Surfers Paradise was way too expensive for my budget. Sure, I could get the money together for a trip and have a blast, but that money could go to so many better places. Like paying my rent for a couple of months. Not to mention, it wasn't really my scene. Although I wouldn't mind seeing Maya in a bikini.

"Sure, I'd love to," I grinned, lying through my teeth. I'd never get that sort of coin.

"Awesome," Maya smiled. "We can text and talk on the phone too. So it won't be that bad. I'm hoping it'll only take me a week or so."

A week didn't seem like a long time, but when two people had just met - and barely knew one another - it was a lifetime. There was a strong chance Maya would meet someone new, form a brand-new connection and I would be old news. It had happened to me before, only it didn't bother me half as much as thinking about it with Maya.

"Yeah. It'll go fast," I assured her.

Maya and I left my apartment a little after twelve. The day was cool, but the sun was shining, banishing the cool weather when we weren't concealed by shade. I walked with her--hand-in-hand--to the nearby train station. I had no money, so I showed her to the secret entrance I'd uncovered a few years back. Station security didn't know about it, and most of the time they didn't care enough to bother searching the area well enough to find it. To be honest, we probably could have walked through the main entrance and no one would bat an eye.

Once inside I waited on the right platform with Maya, desperately avoiding the Eshay kids and junkies that were notorious for this area. Most of them at least knew who I was, and would without a doubt trying to scab money off me.

Thankfully, the platform was relatively empty and we were on the train before long.

"So, have you lived around here long?" Maya asked, settling in on the seat beside me.

"Mostly Mount Druitt. But I moved out to Penrith a couple years ago to get away from my foster parents," I said.

"Any siblings other than Hayley?" Maya asked.

"Three others," I nodded. "Hayley is the eldest other than me. Then we have Greg, Fiona and Matt. 13, 10 and 8. They're good kids, but they've just had a rough go at it."

"Familiar story," Maya replied.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Liverpool area my whole life. Eldest in my foster home, five younger sisters," Maya explained.

"Damn. That must get loud," I said.

"Oh yeah," Maya laughed. "I do not envy my mum. She does her best, although she has terrible taste in men."

It seemed Maya and I had more in common than just our birthdays. We both grew up in the foster system. Both of us were the eldest in our homes and helped look after the younger children, and by the last thing she said, it seemed we both had issues with father figures being assholes.

I spotted the ticket inspectors boarding the train as it waited momentarily at the destination before our stop. I hadn't paid for a ticket for Maya or myself - as was usual - so I tugged on her hand and nodded towards the rear train car. Maya understood and followed me as I made my way to the next car. Through the windows of that car, I spotted another pair of ticket inspectors going down the aisle, checking each passengers' ticket.

"Let's wait here," I said, pulling Maya into my arms as I stood near the doors.

"It looks like you've done this before," Maya grinned.

"If I can get away without paying, I will," I smirked.

The doors to one end of the car opened and the ticket inspectors stepped through. Unfortunately, our train car war sparsely populated, which meant we only had a minute at most before they reached us.

"Tickets please."

One of the two ticket inspectors from the other train car was standing beside me, in my blind spot. I had been so focused on the first two that I hadn't noticed the others enter the car. Even so, they should have been more than enough passengers at the rear of the car to keep them occupied. Then I realised that this guy had bypassed everyone else--letting his partner do the checks, and come straight to me.

"Hang on, I'll grab them out," I said, riffling through my pockets in an attempted to stall.

I recognised the ticket inspector now, and by the look of recognition in his eyes, he had remembered me. It was probably why he came straight to Maya and me.

"It's okay, Babe," Maya said. "It was my turn to get the tickets this time, remember?"

Maya pulled a wallet out of her jacket pocket and plucked two train tickets from one of the folds before handing it to the inspector, giving him a wink.

"Thank you," the inspector said, looking a little flustered.

Maya placed a hand on his arm for just a second, but it was long enough to reset his brain and make him forget what he was doing. The train pulled up to the station just as he swiped the first ticket over his reader. Maya slapped her hand against the opener and pulled me out onto the platform just as the ticket reader beeped an angry response.

"Come on," Maya giggled.

"Hey! Get back here!" The ticket inspector yelled. But it was too late, the throng of people boarding the train blocking his path, and we were in the crowd in no time.

Morning commuters filled the train station, giving Maya and myself plenty of camouflage as we made our way to the exit. A couple of Sydney Metro employees scanned the crowd, as if looking for us, but this was one of those instances where I was glad to be of average height. Maya could have been lost among the crowd with how small she was.

We burst free from the train station, a grin on both our faces as we ran down the road to create distance.

"That was smooth," Maya giggled, tugging on my hand.

"Nice play with the decoy tickets," I grinned, pulling her into a hug.

"I've learned a few tricks in my time," Maya smiled.

"I bet you have," I winked.

I kissed Maya in the middle of the street, without a care in the world. I had never become so enamoured with a girl I'd just met. Hell, I hadn't ever felt this way about anyone before. Maya was the perfect girl I never knew I needed until I had her. I knew it could have been my hormones making decisions for me since we just had some amazingly good sex the night before, but I was willing to take that chance and decided I'd figure out a way to make a surprise visit to Queensland for her.

Hayley didn't live too far from the train station, and after only a fifteen-minute walk I was confronted with the familiar, run-down house that had been my home for the latter years of foster care.