Six Weeks

Story Info
It's been six weeks since we've seen each other...
2.9k words
4.59
3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You enter the bedroom and I'm waiting for you. It's been six weeks since you've seen me. Six long, hard weeks since you've kissed me and held me in your arms...since you've licked and fucked my pretty pussy and erupted deep inside me. It's been a tough go, but you're here now and about to show me how much you've missed me.

I acknowledge your presence with a warm familiar smile that quickly transforms into a sexy grin. A mischievous little grin that says how horny I am for you. A grin that makes your cock pulsate. You lock your gaze onto mine and smile back. No words are needed as the two of us engage in a silent exchange of thoughts, both romantic and erotic...but mostly erotic.

I'm wearing a very short, very see-thru babydoll nighty. Barely long enough to cover my shapely ass. The sheer, black fabric leaves nothing to the imagination as it drapes off my luscious breasts, perfectly showcasing my hourglass figure. The sight of my naked form makes you a bit light-headed as blood from your brain gets redirected to your thickening cock. You've seen me naked many times before but tonight seems like the first time all over again. It might have something to do with the fact that we haven't fucked for six weeks and you're incredibly horny for me.

"Hey, baby! Did you miss me?" I purr in a playful yet sultry voice, knowing you damn well did.

Fixed on your stare, I slowly sashay myself towards you, giving you time to enjoy my veiled nakedness. My large breasts gently sway back and forth beneath the sheer fabric as the soft, dim lighting of the room illuminates every delicious curve. Much to your delight, I'm not wearing any panties. Your eyes soon make out a tiny patch of auburn hair through the transparent material, then the outline of my smooth, hairless pussy lips. The site of my bare lips makes your heart AND cock pound. I know you've missed your nightly ritual of devouring my pussy before bed and I can't fucking wait for you to bury your tongue deep inside me tonight.

In a matter of seconds, I'm standing in front of you, close enough to feel the heat exude from your hungry body in the coolness of the night. I cup your face in my delicate hands and kiss you softly, like a butterfly tickling your lips (well, what you'd imagine a butterfly tickling your lips would feel like). I slide my tongue deep into your mouth and begin to French kiss you. Softly and slowly at first, then quickly building to something wetter and more passionate. You wrap your strong arms tightly around my nylon-clad body, pulling me unbelievably close while you submit to my fiery osculation. Just as your tongue finds its rhythm, I pull your face back, leaving you with your mouth hanging open. I giggle at your silliness then stare deeply into your eyes. There's something in my gaze. You're not quite sure what it is but it makes your cock throb mercilessly in your pants. Without breaking eye contact, I grab your crotch and inspect your growing bulge. I've missed your cock so much. The feeling of it stiffening in my hand as I tease it with my fingertips makes my pussy tingle with excitement. I love that I have the power to do that to you.

"Oooooh...you DID miss me!" I proclaim in gleeful acknowledgment of your swelling package.

Still speechless from the lack of oxygen to your brain, all you can do is nod, grunt, and moan as I continue to fondle and massage your hardening manhood. Using my other hand, I undo your trousers and give them a quick tug, letting gravity take care of the rest. With your pants on the floor, we both stand there looking down impressively at the pitched tent in your shorts.

"Uuuh yeah...we've BOTH missed you!" you finally mutter, as you try unsuccessfully to swing your constricted dick from side to side beneath your shorts.

Your cock is so hard it practically points to the ceiling. This doesn't go unnoticed as I draw my finger up the length of your cotton-clad erection. The sensation of my fingertip running along the underside of your shaft through the thin-woven fabric makes you momentarily weak in the knees. It's been so long since you felt my teasing touch that this simple caress is almost unbearable. I then firmly grasp your cock through your shorts causing the tip to pop out from the waistband. My eyes widen at the site of your crimson cockhead, highlighted by a large droplet of pre-cum pooling at the tip. You know how much I love your pre-cum. Nectar of the gods! A promissory note of all the hot, thick deliciousness to come!

I lick my lips and moan at the sight of your drooling cock head, making your poor dick pulsate, forcing that glistening globule of pre-cum to finally dribble down your glans. I swipe my fingertip over your swollen head collecting the precious nectar and teasingly lick it off.

"Mmmm...you taste so fucking good!" I murmur, savoring the sweet and salty taste.

Sliding my fingers under the waistband of your shorts, I continue to gently caress the engorged tip of your hungry cock. You close your eyes and let out a guttural moan as your body jerks from the sensation of my fingertips teasing the swollen head of your stiffness. Your body twitches and convulses as they softly roll back and forth over your head, smearing the continual stream of pre-cum all over your super-sensitive glans. Using the slick substance as lube, I begin to work more fingers down into your shorts until my entire hand is wrapped around your throbbing cock. You're so horny for me that you begin to involuntarily thrust your cock in and out of my hand, causing ALL of you to enthusiastically jut out from your shorts.

"Whoa! Easy there, boy!" Your unbridled enthusiasm momentarily catches me off guard. You look down and revel in the sight of your ridged prick slowly sliding in and out of my loose grip.

"Uuuuuhhhh..." you groan lustfully.

I watch you in delight as you stand there, thrust after slow thrust, rhythmically fucking my hand. I lean in and nuzzle your neck with my soft, wet lips, inhaling your scent, realizing just how much I've missed being this close to you.

"Mmmmmm, someone's a little horny this evening..." I whisper in your ear, seemingly egging on your wanton act of pumping your erect cock in and out of my feminine grip.

Still feeling constricted by your clothing, you push your shorts completely down, liberating your aching nuts from their cotton confinement. With one hand still gripping your cock, I carefully clutch your big, smooth balls, softly caressing them. My skillful fingers explore and fondle each one tenderly, causing them to contract and tighten in my hand. You emit a loud moan, as I stand there holding your thrusting cock with one hand while torturously teasing your heavy, cum-filled balls with the other.

"Yeah? Does that feel good, baby? Your thick, beautiful cock fucking my hand while I fondle your heavy balls? I bet you wish it was my wet pussy, don't you? Or better yet...my wet mouth?" My dirty talk combined with my teasing touch brings you closer to the edge as you bite your lip trying not to cum.

With cock in hand, I turn around and lead you to the big, velvet chair in the corner of the bedroom. A place usually reserved for discarded clothing and my fluffy robe. Rarely a place where one sits. I walk in front of you, guiding you by your cock, allowing you to examine me from behind. Unsurprisingly, my sheer negligee barely covers my juicy, nectarine-shaped ass. You reach down and give one of my plump cheeks a firm squeeze followed by a quick slap, eliciting a playful squeal from my lips. You'd love to bend me over right now and bury your face in my juicy ass then pound the shit out of my tight, wet cunt, but you sense I have something else in mind.

As we approach the chair, I turn and look you in the eyes before sliding my tongue into your mouth again, electrifying your stiff rod still clasped in my hand. I resume slowly stroking your engorged cock as pre-cum continues to run down my fingers while my other hand goes back to softly massaging your weighty balls.

"Mmmmmph...fuck...baby...mmmph...want you...so bad!" you mumble between noisy, saliva-laden kisses.

You can no longer restrain yourself as you slide your hands under the translucent fabric of my nighty, roughly groping my squeezable ass, then working your way up to my bountiful tits...perfect, fleshy orbs with pert, pink nipples. Oh, how you've missed them! I moan softly into your mouth as you carefully pinch and tweak my sensitive dugs, making them harden instantly. Reluctantly, I pull away while simultaneously pushing you back. There's an assertiveness in my actions and it's turning you on. Your body freely plops down into the comfy chair, making your stiff cock joggle. You don't think you've ever been this hard.

With you seated comfortably in the chair, I lean in close to your face and whisper, "I've missed you, sweetheart. You AND your cock...and tonight I'm gonna show you just how much."

I flash you a seductive smile as I stand up and pull my negligee up over my head, tossing the weightless scrap of fabric to the floor. Your eyes survey my curvaceous form as my full breasts sway back into place, the way natural breasts do. Much to your amusement, the height of the chair puts your face directly in front of my pelvic region, giving you a chance to admire my well-manicured pussy. My familiar scent wafts up your nose as you inhale deeply. It's been six weeks since you've feasted your eyes on my exquisite little cunt so being this close to her makes your cock throb uncontrollably. On second glance, your eyes catch the shimmer of wetness collecting between my plump, hairless pussy lips. You now have an overwhelming desire to taste me, knowing a crevice full of my girl juice is waiting for you. Without warning, you grab my ass cheeks with your strong hands and forcefully pull my body into your face, sliding your tongue deep between my pussy lips. As your tongue effortlessly glides between the folds of my inner labia, you're rewarded with a healthy deposit of my sweet, sticky ambrosia. Your cock nearly explodes as your tongue thoroughly excavates my sex, hungrily seeking out my fluidic essence. The deep, muffled sounds of your moans vibrate up into my core, making me shudder in ecstasy.

"Oh my god, baby...your tongue feels soooo fucking goooood!!!" I whimper as I run my fingers through your hair.

Gently clutching the back of your head, I begin to rhythmically grind my hungry pussy all over your eager tongue and lips. I moan your name loudly as you repetitively flick, suck and nibble at my sensitive clit, making your cock harden to epic proportions. Suddenly, I pull your head back, bringing your oral invasion to a halt. You look up at me with your mouth open and tongue extended, your lips and chin covered in my clear, shiny slickness.

"No sweetheart...tonight is ALL about YOU!" I murmur.

Grabbing the pillow on the floor beside the chair, I place it between your feet and slowly kneel in front of you, my big, green eyes locking onto your gaze. You're hypnotized by my seductiveness. At this point, you've got a pretty good idea of how things are gonna go down (pun intended). Your rock-hard prick throbs in anticipation. It's been six weeks since I've taken your cock into my warm, wet mouth and a few days since you've jerked off, so you know you're gonna cum...HARD!

"I haven't cum in a couple of days, so my balls are pretty full. You might want to put on some protective eyewear!" you jokingly warn.

Unfazed by your threats, I smile and grab your cock firmly in my hand, never taking my eyes off you. I slowly tease and stroke your thick dick, making it flex and stretch while softly caressing your large, cum-filled balls. Then I lean down and run my talented tongue all over your velvety, nut sack, gently taking each one into my mouth while continuing to stroke your turgid length, occasionally rolling my fingers over your sensitive head. You exhale, releasing a low, throaty groan, letting me know that I'm hitting all the right spots. I look up and watch your face as it winces and contorts from the pleasure I'm wreaking on your throbbing cock and balls. Closing your eyes, you throw your head back and just when you think you can't take any more of my torturous touch, you feel the slippery, warmth of my mouth and tongue. I sensually kiss and lick your pulsating head, delicately swirling my tongue around the circumference of your swollen glans. To my delight, I'm rewarded with another generous portion of pre-cum which I greedily lap up.

When you open your eyes again, you're greeted with the sight of my full lips enveloping your meaty cock, inch by toe-curling inch. My wet and nimble tongue sliding down the underside of your stiff rod feels incredible, making you moan and curse my name. I respond by going down deeper, each time closer to the base of your shaft and churning balls until I'm swallowing your entire length. I alternate between hungrily sucking and slowly slithering my skilled tongue around your cock while intently watching every delicious expression that crosses your face. You already think I'm unbelievably sexy, but I always look a little sexier with your cock buried deep in my mouth. Reaching forward you firmly cup my luscious breasts in your hands and graze your thumbs over my erect nipples making my cock-stuffed mouth whimper and moan which only brings you that much closer to cumming.

As you look down, you're greeted with a bird's eye view of me devouring your girthy cock framed by my tits firmly grasped by your hands. Your head swims and your cock trembles as you feel yourself approaching the event horizon of your orgasm. Your swollen balls clench, wanting so badly to release their built-up seed, but your cock wants to make this moment last as long as possible before erupting all over my pretty face and tits.

"Uuuuuuuuh....fuck baby...yes, yess, yesss...pleeeease don't stop...don't stop! I'm gonna cum!!" you howl.

Then I look up at you one last time with your cock balls-deep in my mouth, and you lose all control. The sight proves too much for you to handle and you finally release your pent-up load.

"Oh fuuuck, baby... I'm cumming!!" you cry loudly.

You try to reclaim your ejaculating cock from my mouth in an attempt to finish yourself off but to your surprise, I slap your hand away. Just as I do, you feel your first shot of cum burst forth into my hungry mouth, then another as I relentlessly suck and slurp on your straining dick, moaning in joyful acknowledgment of your warm, milky essence. Your body begins to buck and squirm as you succumb to your well-earned orgasm while I continue to ravenously suck the cum from your balls.

"Uuuh fuck yeah, baby...swallow my cum!" you growl between loud, breathy moans.

With your fingers tangled in my long hair, you grip the back of my head while your body jerks and convulses, making you involuntarily thrust your cock deeper into my cum-filled mouth. For a second, you worry that I might gag on your erupting man-meat but to your amazement, I don't even flinch as stream after powerful stream fills my eagerly accepting orifice. What doesn't get swallowed, seeps from the sides of my mouth as I hungrily gobble up your hot jizz. You lose what remaining control you had as your body writhes around in what will forever be known as the 'blowjob' chair. I quickly pull back to swallow the contents of my mouth but as I do, I'm gifted with two more substantial streams of cum spurting from your helpless cock, splattering across my face and tits.

I giggle in delight at my messy predicament and the fact that your cock keeps cumming. Not wanting to waste a drop, my tongue catches the last shot from your fat cock head. You as well are amazed at the load you've blown! You begin to feel faint like you're going to pass out, like the cum draining from your balls is your life force. I pick up on this obvious aftereffect and stop stroking you, deciding instead to gently kiss and lick your softening cock clean, giving you a chance to regain consciousness. Mind-blown and balls drained, you sit slumped over in the big, velvet chair, staring at my smiling cum-splattered face and tits, reeling from the best blowjob you've ever had. You lean down and kiss me, tasting your saltiness on my lips and the stickiness on my chin as your warm cum drips onto my glistening breasts.

"I'm so glad you're home, baby!" I purr, in between soft, lippy kisses before getting up and disappearing into the bathroom and you think to yourself...absence makes the hard-on grow fonder.

The End?