Office Play

Story Info
Sex in the office is not what i had planned.
3.4k words
4.37
10.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thanks to Lingus60 for your help.

I'd been at my job for three years working as an assistant at a big DIY store. I liked the job a lot. It paid well and for a 25-year-old I was slowly working myself up the ranks there. I was currently a store supervisor and had ten assistants to manage every day in a demanding position. My boss Luke Wilkins would help me when he could, but like most managers stayed in his office for long occasions, although I preferred it like that as he could be very forward with orders, and could be kind of bossy, but he oversaw six males and four females including myself. He wasn't a strict boss, but he demanded we wear the uniform supplied, and turning up for work and missing one bit of the uniform meant being sent home to get it. It was an ordinary uniform: Black trousers and a blue polo shirt and steel-capped boots to be worn as it is a DIY store. I didn't like the uniform, as having 36D tits, the top just stuck to me no matter what size I wore, hence why I would always get looks from customers staring.

On the Tuesday of the week, Luke had put a notice on the staff board for everyone to see, saying there was a staff meeting on Friday at 9 am and for everyone to try and attend. After reading it all sounded like something substantial. I thought to approach him about it as the staff had been asking me most of the morning about it. During my lunch break, I had eaten my food, had a drink and went to his office on the right from the staff room. Knocking on the door, he told me to enter, and I walked in to find him sitting at his deck as usual.

"Take a seat Lucie, let me just finish this ordering of materials but tell me what I can do for you."

"It's about the notice you put on the board. I've had the staff asking me what the meeting Friday is about." I said, shifting in my seat and getting comfortable.

He stops what he is doing and looks up at me.

"Basically, head office has told me to decrease the staff we have here I'm afraid."

Looking at him shocked I say:

"Wow, that's terrible. And I suppose I'm one of them?"

"All staff I'm sorry to say. The only person not to be is me. I know that sounds bad, but I have not made a final decision yet. It may go on how long people have been here. I don't know how I will decide." He says while looking at me, although kind of eyeing me up.

Feeling the unwelcome news and worrying about losing my job was something I couldn't take, thinking about the rent on my flat. I loved so much living there, and my precious car, let alone how I will live struggling for food and clothes amongst other things.

"Well, I'll do anything to keep my job. I don't want to lose it." I said hopefully.

"Look, wait until Friday.. I have a tough decision to make. If I had my way none of you would be told you're not welcome no more. Redundancy pay will be paid to those who are told the unwelcome news. That's all I can say at the moment. I will put another memo up on the board explaining what is going on, so they all know." he replied looking at me.

"Okay well I better get back to work but thank you for clearing that up."

I get out of my seat and walk to the door. As I open it, I look around and see him watching me and I walk out and close the door. Walking down the stairs to the shop floor I'm disappointed thinking surely if I were staying, he would have said. That day was so hard to get through constantly on my mind, and the new memo on the board stating what Luke had told me in his office just made my thoughts worse. The following 2 days went so slowly that every one of the staff was quiet and on edge chatting in the staff room about how they'll struggle if they are chosen.

I woke on Friday morning lying in bed thinking today is the day I find out if I am going to lose my job. I had a shower, breakfast, and finally managed to get into my uniform and exited my flat. The drive to work seemed to take forever, but I arrived and parked my car, got out and made my way through the staff entrance on the side of the building at 8.30 am, with the staff meeting due in 30 minutes. Quite a few staff had already arrived and were sitting in the staff room when I walked past to put my belongings into my locker. I made a cup of coffee, walked in, and took a seat next to my friend Stacy who'd been at the company for 5 years. She looked worried just like me.

"You ok Luce? This is going to be a day from hell don't you think?" as she turned to me and smiled.

"I don't know, we may be safe. We've both been here a long time Stace." I replied trying to sound hopeful.

"Well don't know about you but I will do anything to keep this job and I mean anything," Stacy says. I can't help thinking what she means by that. Then Luke walks in and looks around the room.

"Ok everyone. Just to say if you all finish what you're drinking or eating and meet on the main floor in 10 minutes." and then leaves the room.

We all soon made our way to the shop floor. There were sixteen of us all together standing while we heard Luke tell us the details head office had told him. Hearing that six members of staff will be made redundant and that either a phone call or letter will be given to those that are chosen, saying how hard and stressful it has been to choose with all of us so much valuable to him. And that decision will be made in the next 2 days. Most of the staff including myself took the last bit of what he said as a 'Show me how hard you work.' So, we were all hopeful.

That day's shift was long and what he said during the meeting was constantly in my mind. At around 3 pm Luke approached me and told me to find Stacy and tell her to come to his office which I did, thinking 'I hope he is not going to tell her that her job is gone.'

Around 30 minutes later I see her walking down the stairs to the shop floor and I walk over to her:

"Everything okay Stace? I said hoping for good news.

"Well, I still have my job so yes, I'm fine," she tells me smiling quickly.

"You don't look happy what's wrong?"

"I would rather not talk about it Luce. I'm only glad I still have a job." she says as she walks off to continue with her work.

Around an hour later I see Luke walking toward me. I look up and he smiles and says, "Lucie would you mind when the store is closed to come to my office for a chat about your job here?"

"Yes, sure, not a problem," I say as I think fuck! This does not sound good.

"Good; try not to worry. I'm sure it's not as bad as you think. See you later." he says as he walks off.

With the store closed I'm sitting in the staff room waiting for Luke to return. He finally appears telling me to follow him into his office. Once there, he tells me to take a seat and starts to tell me about the redundancies. As he tells me I fear the worse for me is coming so I speak up.

"Look Luke, I need this job and would do anything to keep it."

He looks at me then looks right at my cleavage and then up to my face and eyes:

"When you say anything, Lucie tell me what you have in mind."

"Well, I see you staring at me often and especially at my boobs. Even now you're looking at my cleavage, so how about I show them to you?" Would that be enough i thought.

"Well, yes that is true. I do stare at you. Look at yourself, your sexy, how can a man not look? But while we are on the subject tell me how big your tits are Lucie."

"I'm a 36D," I said looking right at him.

"Wow! That's a nice size, but how about I tell you what Stacy did to keep her job? How about that?"

I nodded my head at him then I hear how Stacy had taken her top and bra off, sucked and jerked him off and titty fucked him with her 40D tits till he shot his load over her face. He went on to add that her job was only safe for now as she would not let him fuck her, but she accepted it will happen.

"So, Lucie will you do that for me? Including me fucking you in any position I want to?"

"Yes, I will," I say to him.

"Ok, so how about you stand up and let me watch you slowly strip for me," he says.

So, I stand up, first take my boots off, and start to undo my trousers, slowly taking them off to show the black thong I am wearing. I look over to where he's sat, his eyes are scanning all over my body.

"Shit Lucie! I always thought your body looked hot walking around the store but seeing it close up is even better. Turn around, let me see that ass I have been staring at for so long."

I turn around slowly to show him my ass.

"Bend over a little, that's right push that ass out."

I do as he says leaning over slightly.

"Beautiful! Now turn around and pull that top over your head but leave your bra on for now."

I pull my top over my head place it on his desk and look at him staring at my boobs in my black bra.

"Put a hand on each side of your bra and push your tits together and hold them there."

He just looks at my big tits pushed together in my bra.

"Okay, now let's get that bra off, and hold them like you did before."

I remove my bra bringing my hands around to hold my tits together.

"You have a great pair of tits. Pinch your nipples."

So, there I was standing in my manager's office in just a black thong and nothing else. My nipples rock hard from me pinching them and feeling entirely turned on by the ordeal but trying not to let it show.

"Ok, why don't you walk over here and undo my trousers and show me what you can do." He says looking straight at me.

I walk over to his desk where he is sitting, as I approach, I watch his eyes all over me and I think for a man in his forties he is not bad looking. He stands and takes hold of my tits with both hands squeezing them together before moving his head down to take my right nipple into his mouth and sucking lightly, flicking his tongue over the top of it before moving to the left one and doing the same. This goes on for a minute or two then I slowly move my hand down onto his trousers feeling the bulge inside. I start to undo his belt and pull down the zip of his trousers which makes them fall to his ankles followed by his boxer shorts and he steps out of them both. I grab his now erect dick and look at it thinking ''God he is big at least 8 to 9 inches.' As I slowly start to jerk him off, I am getting hornier as he keeps sucking at my tits, taking each of them in turn into his mouth sucking hard hearing the pop! sounds as his mouth moves back and forth between them both. For 2 minutes I stand in front of him jerking his dick while having my big tits attacked with his mouth.

"Fuck Lucie why don't you kneel I want you to suck my dick." He says while pushing my tits together.

I move back and begin to kneel on his office floor in front of him.

"You look so sexy I want you to get me so hard and then tit fuck me."

So, as I looked into his eyes as my hand went around his hard dick and slowly jerked him off, soon I have a 9-inch dick in my hand, so hard it seemed huge due to my small hand barely going around it. I move my head towards it and open my mouth and lower it taking around half of it into my mouth sucking lightly and flicking my tongue around the tip. Luke grabs at my head pushing me more onto his long length I choke a bit as more goes into my mouth.

"That's it suck my dick." He says aloud.

I keep my head moving up and down at a steady pace feeling his hands on my head as his hips move with me his moaning continues.

"Oh my god Lucie that feels so good, but I want to fuck those tits of yours."

His dick slips out of my mouth as he moves back and I sit up on my knees, and watch Luke as he goes to his desk reaching inside the draws for something. Watching I see him bring out a small bottle of what looks like some oil walking over to me.

"Here you go; pour some of this onto your big tits make sure you cover them."

I open the bottle and pour a little over each of my tits then I rub it around coating each of them till they are shining and oiled up. He moves towards me, and I look towards him as he slides his dick into my cleavage. As I'm feeling so turned on by all this, I take each of my hands and place them on each side of my tits pushing them tightly around his big dick and watch as he begins to tit fuck me. With slow but hard strokes my boobs shake each time he pushes up. He fucks them for a few minutes before increasing his speed. I just keep my hands on tightly and look down and watch him slide up and down at a rapid pace.

"Oh, fuck I'm going to cum."

And I watch as ropes of cum shoot up my cleavage and neck. He grabs his dick, jerking it a few times as more cum sprays my face. "Fuck that was good I've been wanting to do that since your first interview here."

I sit there on my knees covered in cum and watch him go back to his desk and come back with a box of tissues. I take the box and then pull a few out and begin to clean up the mess he's made of me.

He then walks to me and brings his hands onto my tits pushing them together and pinching my nipples, he moves in to kiss me at first, I pull my head back and watch him move down to suck my nipples into his mouth he starts to suck each nipple in turn. Soon my nipples are rock hard, and he brings his head back up attempting to kiss me again this time I don't protest, and we begin kissing, our tongues slip into each other's mouths and soon I'm pressed against the wall of his office.

As we continue making out, I feel his hand move onto my thong. As he moves down his fingers rub my pussy, still covered by my underwear. My arms move around his waist and my hands go onto each side of his ass cheeks as he starts to pull down my thong. I help and move out of them as they fall to the floor. I watch as he unbuttons his shirt and quickly takes it off. I look and see that Luke is in quite decent shape. I could tell he works out as his arms are quite big with muscle, and I admire the six-pack he has on his stomach.

"Good shape for a 40-year-old you think Lucie?"

I pull him to me, and we kiss again as my hand reaches down and I take his dick into it. I start to jerk him off slowly while we kiss, his hands move all over my body and then down between my legs. He starts to rub my pussy again and I feel his fingers push inside me. I look down seeing he has two fingers up moving them in and out at a slow pace. A few minutes pass and I'm still standing against the wall, my legs slightly spread as he keeps fingering me now a little faster as I continue to jerk him off. He's quite hard again, and he moves towards me and between my legs. I watch as he guides his dick into my pussy and slowly starts fucking me as my arms go around his body. Soon he lifts me, and my legs go around his body, and he starts to fuck me hard giving me all his big dick. I moan out loud, look him in the eyes and shout:

"Fuck me! Fuck me!"

So, he grabs hold of me and begins to fuck me hard, thrusting into me as my body and tits shake. After a while fucking me like this, he slips his dick out of me.

He walks with me still around his waist and has me lying on my back on his desk with the bottom half of my legs hanging off the side, he moves between my legs and pushes his dick back into my pussy and starts to fuck me with long strokes. All I can do is moan out loud, truly so turned on my nails dig into his back. As he fucks me, he starts kissing again and all I can do is respond by kissing him back. Soon he pulls himself up, his hands go onto the table as he looks down at my body and gives me it hard and fast.

"Fuck push your tits together Lucie and suck them."

The sounds of our skin banging together is all I am hearing as I push my tits together reaching my head down and sucking my tits as he fucks me. The look he's giving me tells me he loves what he is seeing, and his moans soon start to join mine as I feel myself building up to cum.

"Fuck me that's it I am going to cum." I say to him looking him in the eye.

"Fuck you look so hot I can't hold much longer." He says to me as he keeps fucking me hard.

"Cum in my pussy Luke; you can if you want, I am on the pill."

This just sends him over the edge as he starts to fuck me sliding all his dick up me with hard and fast thrusts. Soon he's moaning and I know he's close, then, as I feel his warm cum fill my pussy, I moan even louder this time. He collapses onto my body, and we kiss again.

We're soon both getting dressed and both out of breath, and we even leave together from the store onto a pub where we share a few drinks. We both looked back on this day many times during what followed a close relationship for 8 months. It did end eventually, and I had already left the store to accept a job in nursing, something I always wanted to do. I have not seen him for over 2 years and have not entered the store since.