Letters to Him

Story Info
I am sharing my deepest fantasies as I've been instructed to.
3.3k words
4.65
6.2k
9

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TnA4U
TnA4U
20 Followers

I've been told to share my fantasies with anyone who would care to read them.

To keep him happy, I must. Truth be told, it brings me a measure of excitement to do so, as well. I'm certain he knows this. He seems to always know what I need.

To indulge him (and, I hope, you, too, Dear Reader), I am prepared to share with you the fantasies which have burrowed themselves in the deepest recesses of my mind. While they may at times seem tepid to you, I assure you that baring my soul in such an intimate way is anything but comfortable for me.

So, I'll begin with my first letter to him:

10.1.2023

Did I miss a clue this morning? In my rush to get to work, did I pass you on the train? Was something amiss in my home that I failed to observe? How is it you were able to orchestrate such a complex operation?

Afterall, it wasn't until I tossed my briefcase to the couch and sat in my office chair, 5 minutes late (I'm NEVER late), that I opened my computer to see your message. Was my late arrival at work a part of your scheme, or was I, perhaps, thrown off my game for reasons I hadn't even recognized? Regardless, there it was: An untitled Word file on an otherwise empty dark background. Despite my reservations and all that internet safety training bullshit, I clicked it open.

My Dear,

I've watched you from afar for far too long now. I smelled the sweet scent of your perfume as I stood near you on the train. I gazed down your blouse when you leaned over to retrieve the napkin you dropped at the deli the other day. And, I've played over and over in my mind, the way you seductively cross those long legs - almost as if you know I'm watching you. But, you didn't know and that is the essence of your charm. Your sensuality is so natural, so second nature, I cannot help but fall under your seductive spell.

And, under your spell, I am, indeed. But, this is not an entirely comfortable place for a man like me to take root. No, in fact I must insist I regain the upper hand. To this end, today I will enact measures to ensure that your behavior, as innocuous as you may believe it to be, is appropriately addressed.

You see, my dear, I have in my possession all the photos you shared last year during your stint on the AmPic forum. I was there when you slipped up, sharing your real identity before quickly erasing your post. It was in that split second that you became mine. It would pain me so to share my prized possessions with your boss and others in your company, but share I will if you do not do as I instruct. Understand that I am not a cruel man. I expect you will comply without protest and do exactly as directed for the remainder of the day/night. At the end of the day, you have my word that your photos will never leave my computer. Although I will, naturally, reserve the right to linger over them for hours on end, reliving this day.

I will text you instructions from my burner phone throughout the day. You will have 2 minutes to comply with each set of instructions. I will not accept return messages. 

One more thing, my dear: I have placed micro cameras around the various locales you frequent during your day. At times, I will also accompany you to new locales, although I assure you, you will not be able to pick me out in the crowd.

So, to begin, sweet lady, remove those red panties and place them in the upper right hand drawer of your desk.

Here the document ended. I hesitated for a moment. Stunned, actually. Who is this? What will I be made to do? Who can I run to for help.

Then the text came through. Under a minute left, my dear. And a photo of my bare breasts.

I quickly removed my panties and shoved them in the back of the drawer.

Good girl. Now I want you to take 2 fingers and slide them into your fresh morning sex.

I do as I'm told, my body shaking - confused and scared.

Now slowly remove them and put them in your mouth. Close your eyes and suck on them tasting that sweet morning nectar.

You've dallied long enough, my dear, now get some work done before that meeting with your boss at 3:00.

My phone remained silent for hours. I'd hoped he found other distractions and I wouldn't hear from him again. By noon, I'd forgotten I was sans panties. But, at 2:50 my phone pinged again.

Unbutton the top 2 buttons of your blouse, my dear. The demi bra you selected for today's outfit was the ideal choice - almost as if the selection was orchestrated. It will provide a perfect view of your stunning cleavage without the indelicate sluttiness of a visible bra line. Oh, and were you aware that your boss's wife has been out of town for the past 3 weeks? Poor man must be so sexually frustrated.

My meeting with my boss was terribly uncomfortable. He was clearly focused on my chest and I'm not sure which of us was more distracted by his constantly averted gaze. To make matters worse, he had to get up to retrieve a file to review and he had the most obvious erection. He tried to position himself in a way where I wouldn't see it, but he's clearly well-endowed and it was really quite evident.

I've never been more relieved for a meeting to end. It was an excruciating hour. Thank goodness it's Friday and I can grab a Happy Hour drink with my friend, Anne.

That was the most tortuous meeting I've ever witnessed. Turn your computer screen back on. Look at the poor man - what you've done to him. Jacking off in his office to the thought of cumming on your magnificent tits. Will he ever be able to look you in the eyes again?

It was a supreme invasion of his privacy, but I couldn't look away from Jim stroking his huge erect cock. Splayed out in his leather desk chair, head back, ferociously jacking off. He was saying something to himself I could barely make out. It sounded like, "Fuck yeah, baby, sit on my face. Drown me in that delectable pussy juice." And when he came, it was so intense it actually startled me. 

It appears you enjoyed the show, my dear. Your rapt attention, I can only presume, suggests you, too, will be unlikely to look poor Jim directly in the eye during future meetings.

Now, I'd like you to open your top right hand desk drawer. Reach in and take out your panties along with a small gift from me to you. Please put your panties back on, my dear, and place the gift inside. You can wrap it gently in your wings, ensuring it is snug against your clit.

Although I've never used one before, I recognized the remote-controlled vibrating device. This one, however, seemed to have been modified somehow.

Nevertheless, I inserted the "gift" and pulled my lace panties back on.

It's nearly time to meet Anna at McDougals. But let's make sure your new toy is operational. I had to modify it a bit to ensure it is as quiet as possible. Oh, and it holds another surprise coming later for you.

I watched as he tapped his phone and the 'gift' began to vibrate. Wrapped in my delicate folds, it reverberated through my body. I instinctively leaped out of my seat as I felt the first rush.

Yes, it appears to be working just fine. Time to meet your friend at the bar, my dear.

He turned it off as I walked the three blocks to the bar. Any time a man gazed at my gaping blouse, however, I received a buzz.

Finally, I walked into the bar and found Anna seated in a curved booth. I slipped in next to her and she looked at me with a fiendish smile noting, "Is that really you, girlfriend? Someone is ready for a fun night! You are looking HOT." I was embarrassed by her assessment as this is not my normal public presentation and she was correct in recognizing I was clearly out of my comfort zone. 

Anna is right, my dear, you do look fucking hot as hell. 

The buzzing began in earnest again as Anna chatted on about mutual friends she's seen recently. She eventually paused to point out several sets of men at the bar checking us out. I wondered to myself about the science of pheromones. Once a nerd, always a nerd - and the moment of escape from reality brought me comfort until the buzzing intensified.

It won't be long before your electrified sex draws a crowd, my dear. Like mosquitoes to the blue light, they'll be drawn to you by forces they don't consciously comprehend.

Before I even finished reading the text, Anna was giggling with two handsome men who approached our table. I looked up from my phone to try to meet their eyes. But one was focused on Anna (who had also unbuttoned her blouse a bit all on her own accord) and the other was staring at my cleavage. She invited them to join us and they slid into the booth like bookends.

The buzzing in my panties subsided as I made small talk with Joe. He was tall and good-looking and made easy conversation. I was actually deeply relieved when we began discussing travel and he seemed genuinely interested in what I was saying.

After maybe 10-15 minutes, my phone pinged. Joe had excused himself to go to the restroom, so I took the opportunity to read it.

When your friend returns, part your legs until your thigh presses against his. Within the next 10 minutes, I want his entire large hand covering your pussy.

I gulped my drink and quickly ordered another. Anna and her new friend were completely engrossed with one another and when Joe returned, he stared intensely at me for a moment before sliding into the booth. His demeanor seemed to have changed a little. Was it because his friend was clearly making time with Anna or could there be something else?

He leaned in a little closer to me now as we discussed the romantic vibe of the Amalfi coast. As instructed, I parted my legs enough to feel his thigh against mine. He pressed his back against me. As we talked of travel and quaint inns and BnB's, he put his hand just above my knee. I opened my legs a little wider and rubbed my thigh against his. His eyes squinted just a bit as he struggled to continue making sense of my words. My breathing became deeper and my shoulders and head tilted back slightly, elevating my chest with each breath. Joe's hand began to massage my thigh.

Stealing a glance at my phone, I saw a message "2 minutes" and then it was gone.

 

I began rubbing my thigh against his and he leaned in to kiss me. As his lips met mine, his hand moved up my thigh to the elastic lace of my thigh high stockings. As he traced the top line with his large fingers, I felt a soft moan escape his lips. My hips moved forward instinctively, taking his hand a couple inches closer to my heat.

As I felt the sand slipping through the hourglass, I reached beneath the table and took his hand. I moved it up my inner thigh and then over my entire sex, and he bit my lip. I don't know if it was intended or involuntarily, but it caught me off-guard. Not nearly as much as the buzzing that started back up once his hand had landed.

"Oh, fuck, baby. You've got a vibe in your pussy. God damn."

I've never felt so awash in embarrassment and lust. I couldn't respond at all. I just sat there, stunned, my hand over his as we both experienced the buzzing and my wet heat.

I let Joe continue to rub me through the vibration. He slipped a finger into my panties and past the vibe inside my slit. As he finger fucked me in the booth, the buzzing stopped and he kissed my neck. My chest began to heave and flush. I felt my pussy generate small spasms that signaled my imminent orgasm. I was so close to cumming on his hand in that booth.

Then the phone pinged.

Joe has NOT earned your orgasm. You need to go home NOW.

I was stunned back to my reality. The wash of lust dissipated instantly, and I felt the emotional and physical letdown of a woman brought just steps from the climax when the curtain falls.

I feigned surprise and made an excuse about my brother being in a car accident. Joe and Anna both said they'd take me to the hospital, but I said I needed to run and that I'd see them again another time.

In the taxi I was instructed to cross and uncross my legs several times at the stoplights. I could see the driver eyeing me in the rearview mirror and I felt dirty. Finally, back at my house, I sighed heavily, feeling a huge sense of relief.

Go to your bedroom.

I longed for the familiar safety of my room and dumped my purse and briefcase near the front door. In my room, I saw my laptop positioned on the dresser facing my bed.

Tap the screen.

When I did, I saw him. He wore a dark suit and tie. He had on one of those theater-like masks the Anonymous group wears and his slacks were unzipped. He sat back in a large brown leather side chair with a drink set on the table beside him. There was a lamp just to his left that shone a stream of light directly on his crotch. He wanted me to see him. He spoke to me now, through the computer.

Touch your breasts over your blouse.

Move your hips and sway a bit for me.

I heard him say, "Alexa, play soundtrack 1." and my device began playing soft music to set the rhythm of my swaying.

I touched my breasts and swayed my hips as he set the vibrator to a low hum.

Slowly unbutton the remaining buttons and take your blouse off.

Lift your breasts out of that lovely demi bra and brush your fingertips lightly across each nipple.

I do as instructed and note a twitching movement in his pants.

Now caress them... squeeze them... pull on your nipples and roll them in your fingers.

My body continues swaying, but the intensity of my touch causes it to writhe. He reaches into his pants and I see his body relax into the chair as he begins to stroke.

He taps at his phone and I feel my sex light up. 

You like that, don't you? I wouldn't expect you to admit, but I'm well aware of how the small electric shocks are intensified all the more by your copious wetness.

He sends another round of small but intense shocks that radiate through my pussy and up my spine.

I do enjoy the way you move. Both to the music and when I prompt you. Turn around.

Unzip your skirt.

I lower the zipper down the middle of my ass as the skirt separates from my hips.

Let it fall to the ground and bend forward with your hands on the bed.

Keep moving. Move your ass to the music.

I hear more moans coming from my computer screen. And feel another jolt in my pussy. Given my position, it makes me jump and he snickers out loud.

Fuck! I like that. Now slowly slide your panties down to your thighs and remove my gift to you. Just set it on the bed. You can take your panties off.

Now crawl slowly to the back of your bed. I want to watch your ass as you do, so don't hurry it. 

Sit back against your headboard and spread your legs. Pull your knees up and open. Yeah, just like that. Very good, my dear.

Open the drawer of your nightstand. Take out your large purple vibrator and set it to rotate.

I feel so exposed and vulnerable, I'm near tears right now. He doesn't notice or he doesn't care. Or maybe he does and it's turning him on all the more.

I want you to slip the cock into your pussy. All the way in, my dear. Very good. Hold it there and feel it move inside of you. It's hitting all your favorite spots, isn't it my dear?

Now pull it out... slowly. Very slowly. I want to see a trail of sex juice from your slit to the cock.

Mmmm... yes dear, very, VERY nice.

Turn off the rotation and bring it to your lips. Lick the tip of the cock. Now slowly slide it past your lips. Mmmmmm, relax your throat, my dear, you're going to take the entire cock. 

I'm so shaky I'm concerned I'll gag. Doing my absolute best to relax, I take a breath through my nose and slide the vibe into my mouth, all the way in.

Such an obedient plaything you are. Hold it there. Yes, good. Just breathe through your nose, my dear. 

You can slowly slide it back out now. Turn it on again and hold the vibrating bunny part against your right nipple while you pull on your left. I want to see your tit lift out from your bra. Hold it. Very good. Now switch. 

His cock is fully erect, out of his pants and he's stroking more intently now. I want him to hurry and cum. I want this to be over.

My dear, I want you to set the cock aside for a moment and slide those delicate fingers through your slit. Show me long smooth strokes up and down your slit. Very nice. Just look how wet you've made yourself. There is a trail of wetness dripping down to your sheet. You are such a sweet timid slut. But you can't hide your immense need from me. I see you. I know what you need and what you crave. I know just how badly that cunt needs fucking right now. In fact, it's so naughty it should be smacked. Do it. Smack your clit.

I make a shaky half-hearted clit smack.

Do you want everyone at work to see the pics of your vibe in your cunt? Smack it so I can hear it through the computer.

I do and it stings so badly. After the constant play today, my poor clit is so exquisitely sensitive. 

Oh, fuck yes. Do it again.

No, please.

No? Do it twice! 

He shouts at me through the computer, nearly leaping from his chair.

I do as I am told and the intensity courses through my body.

Now shove that cock into your needy cunt you insolent slut. And when I say to fuck yourself with it, you don't ask me how hard. You fuck it as fast and hard and deep as you've ever been fucked before. Do you understand?

Yes.

Good. Watch me. Because I'M fucking you now. You will match my movements and fuck yourself in stride with me.

He blasts his cock through his fist and grunts as I match him thrust by thrust. 

He groans, curses, and calls me his fucktoy and needy, nasty, slut.

He pounds his cock through his fist as my pussy takes it, over and over and over.

Finally, I feel myself tighten up in synchrony with him. As he releases an ungodly gutteral moan, I nearly black out as I cum. Just before I do, I see him shoot thick ropes of cum through my screen. He cums and cums. As I slow my pace in line with his, he looks up at me.

Your photos are safe with me.

And the screen goes black.

TnA4U
TnA4U
20 Followers