Six Women Take a Cruise Ch. 02

Story Info
What could possibly happen?
3.5k words
4.39
8.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This chapter was released for publication by Literotica on March 30, 2024.

Chapter 2

Jim was surprised when Hillary approached and asked if she could join his team for the sports trivia challenge. Normally, not many women participated in this challenge. They always dominated the others on cinema, music and American/world history that were coming later in the cruise.

Jim smiled and invited her to have a seat. There were three other team members, all men. Each admired this lovely young woman, but they didn't expect she would be much help. A total of nine teams were formed, an unusually high number based on Jim's prior experience. The rules were explained by the activity's coordinator. After each question, everyone had 10 seconds to debate and write down an answer before the next question was asked. After the 20th question, the contest would end, and each team would exchange their answer sheet with another team for grading.

The first question: When did the MLB American League began playing 162 games rather than 154. The team whispered and agreed on 1961. Jim and Hillary were confident, but the others admitted they were only guessing.

The second question: Who threw the Immaculate Reception in the AFC divisional playoff game in Pittsburgh. And for extra credit, who caught the ball for a touchdown. The four of us guys weren't sure who caught the ball, but we knew Terry Bradshaw had thrown it. Hillary calmly whispered it was Franco Harris. They looked at her and grinned. Damn, she knew this shit. Where did she come from?

The third question: Which player hit four home runs in a double header in 1961. Hillary whispered, "Roger Maris." The men were both shocked and tickled. How did this woman know such facts. Of course, she had to be right. That was his big year.

Another question was: Who wrote the book named 'Ball Four' about unspoken cultural problems that had infected professional baseball. All knew it was Jim Bouton.

The answer that impressed Jim and the guys more than any other was: What was the name of Joe DiMaggio's brother who played several years for the Red Sox. The men stared at each other for several seconds before Hillary whispered, "Dominic DiMaggio." She added that she'd slept in his house in Wellesley just outside Boston. Her friend now owns it. The men were astonished, and all reached out to bump fists with this beautiful walking library of sports.

Jim and Hillary's team won, and it wasn't even close. For their effort, each received a Celebrity t-shirt and a cheap Celebrity ballpoint pen. Their real prize was the bragging rights that would last at least a day.

Hillary asked Jim if she could buy him a drink. He accepted, of course. They went to the Mast Bar overlooking the swimming pool on Deck 11. It was nearly noon. The sun was hot, but the air temperature was only in the 80's. Many guests reclined poolside to soak up the rays and sip on fruity cocktails. Their first port of call was the next day, so this was a full day to rest and enjoy the ship and the sun.

They took cocktails and sat on recliners overlooking the pool. Jim asked Hillary, "How did you learn so much about sports?"

"I learned from watching with my dad. He was a sports fanatic and it rubbed off on me. I was the son he never had, and we did all the father-son things like go to games, watch on TV and wear jerseys of our favorite teams. We had watch parties for the big games and many friends came. They knew my mom would have great food and Dad would have everyone's favorite beers or mixed drinks."

"When I was around eleven or twelve, he gave me a sports trivia game for my birthday. It must have had five hundred trivia questions, and the answers were on the back of each card. We played that game many times. My memory was better than his, I suppose, when I started winning. I think he lost interest when I began to win every game. Those were fun days."

Jim said, "I remember your mom saying she was a widow. What happened to your dad?"

"He was a detective in the police department. He was in the vicinity of a 911 domestic dispute call. Other patrol officers responded, and Dad went to back them up. They were all killed by a crazed pothead as they approached the house. It was a setup. The 911 call was just to set the trap so this asshole could kill some cops. He's in prison now and will likely never get out alive.

"It's been ten years, but I still remember that day like it was yesterday. It ripped the hearts out of Mom and me. All our friends and Dad's fellow police officers pulled together to support us. We felt their love and saw their compassion in action. For years, officers who served with Dad would stop to visit with Mom to find out what she needed. Many would show up to make repairs to the house, work on the car or mow the yard. Their wives would often call and invite Mom for lunch or dinner or to go shopping. We saw all the good in people as well as the evil people were capable of doing."

Jim replied, "You've had many rough days. What keeps you going?"

She said, "I need to support Mom and help as she gets older. I work with a shelter for abused women and that gives me a sense of accomplishment. I always wanted children, but my cheating ex-husband didn't. I've been thinking about adopting one or finding a sperm donor to let me have my own baby. What about you? What's in your future?"

"I don't know. My wife was very sick the last few months of her life. She was perfectly fine somedays and not lucid others. On one of her good days, she made me promise to find a new wife and try to have children. We only had one daughter and she always wanted more. I did too. It just never happened."

She asked, "How old are you?"

"I recently turned 51. Somedays I feel older. How about you?"

"I'm 32, going on 40. Isn't it sad how life can drag you down and depression seems to be just around the next corner?"

"We've both had to deal with the ugly side of life," Jim replied. "I keep telling myself that I can't let it get to me. I could live another twenty-five or thirty years. I want them to be happy and satisfying. It's got to get better than the last two years."

"I agree."

Jim said, "How about dinner in the Tuscan Grille tomorrow night?"

"Lovely. I dined in one on Infinity last year. They have great steaks."

"Good. I'll call for reservations and let you know the time," Jim said. "Are you ready for lunch?"

"I promised Mom I'd stop and pick her up for lunch. She wants to get pizza in the Ocean View."

"They do have great pizza. I'm also a sucker for their ice cream. Maybe we'll see each other tonight or tomorrow. I think you said you have the 6:15 seating. I normally go to the show at 7:00."

Hillary replied, "If you want to dine with us, there's always an extra couple of seats at our table."

"That's good to know. I may just surprise you."

After Hillary left, Jim ate a burger at the grille next to the pool. Those were always the best he found on the ships. Their selection of beers was also amazing.

After lunch, he walked to the casino on deck four. He enjoyed playing blackjack and feeding some money to the hungry slots. His wife always called the casino, "The captain's benevolence fund." That was most likely accurate. It was well-known and accepted that the slots payout on ships was set to be a lower percentage than slots in Vegas or Atlantic City. It was still fun. He allowed himself $100 per day to gamble. That usually gave him a couple of hours a day of entertainment, sometimes more.

After feeding $10 to a slot with no luck, on the next pull the wheels stopped with three cherries aligned. Loud bells began to ring and the recorded sound of coins falling into a tray was almost deafening. The balance remaining counter went crazy and finally stopped at $3,250. Jim had never won anything like this and didn't know what to do. A guest at the next machine told him to wait for the casino manager. He would need to check the machine and make sure it was a legitimate payout.

In just a moment, the manager arrived and checked something on the machine. He then congratulated Jim and asked him to wait while he withdrew the money from the cashier. He returned and counted out the winnings in new $100 bills and a new $50. Jim was free to continue with that machine or go to another one. Jim chose option three: stop, declare victory and take the cash to his room safe. Amanda had often made him quit when and if he got ahead. He could still hear her firm instructions as he left.

He resisted the temptation of returning to the casino by taking an early shower and watching a baseball game on the room TV. He soon fell asleep, totally exhausted by the previous night spent in Peggy's arms. As of 4:30 pm, he'd gone almost two full days with essentially no sleep.

***

He woke at 9:00 pm. Since it was much too late for the main dining room, he went to the buffet once again. The pizza, fresh fruit, and tacos hit the spot. He even found room for a dish of chocolate ice cream with sprinkles. The ice creams and frozen yogurts were made on the ship and were very good.

It was nearly 10:00 when he heard a knock on his cabin door. He opened it and Danisha walked in. She said, "The time has come for you to have real sex with a black woman." She closed the door behind her after posting the "Do Not Disturb" sign. Jim smiled and waited for her instructions. These Villages women were insatiable it seemed.

"Now, you are to remove my clothes and kiss my nipples, my pussy and my ass. I'll let you know if I'm satisfied." Jim responded to her orders by sitting on the edge of the bed and unbuttoning her blouse. Her medium dark brown skin was smooth and taunt. Her time in the Marine Corp taught her the discipline needed to keep the weight off and her muscles toned. There was no doubt that she was a physically strong woman still in the prime of her life. One of her sergeants had taught her how to fuck when she first joined the military. She was a quick learner.

When he released her bra, those large breasts with black areola and long nipples seemed to come alive with quivering as she pulled his head to her chest. "Now suck these tits, my baby."

She lay on the bed, still in her slacks, as Jim took her left nipple between his lips. He gently began to suck the rubbery nipple like a baby would nurse. As he toyed with her right nipple, Danisha began to breathe irregularly. Her arms were above her head while he nursed for minutes.

"Stop and let me turn over. You are to remove my slacks and panties."

As Jim had learned, a man should always do what a naked woman tells him to do. He stood and pulled down her slacks. Her bottom was round, firm and large. As he pulled off her black panties, her butt crack opened slightly to reveal her dark asshole. She rose to her knees with her ass in the air and pulled her crack open.

"Now, lick it," she commanded. Jim had never licked a woman's asshole. Amanda never allowed him. He feared what he might taste or smell as he pulled her cheeks farther apart. She had obviously washed herself well and the only scent he detected was coconut from her body wash.

His first couple of licks were just flicks of his tongue. He evolved quick to firmly licking her anus and all around it. When she told him to stick his tongue in, he didn't hesitate and poked it in her rectal opening as far as he could. She moaned and reached behind her to pull his head into her crack as far as possible. She trembled and her legs shook as an orgasm raged to the sound of her moans and curses. This woman could curse. She managed to hold his face firmly inside her crack through the entire climax. She was strong, and Jim could barely breathe.

Danisha took a break and pulled a beer out of the mini-bar. She downed half of it before giving the remainder to Jim. He preferred the taste of her butthole to this cheap-ass beer they sold for $10 out of the mini-bar. Still, it was cold and wet, and he realized that this night was going to be long and full of exercise. She was clearly on a mission, like a Marine, and her goal was his erection in as many of her openings as she wanted.

With one orgasm in the "books," round two began. She said, "Lay between my legs and lick my pussy, young man."

She spread her long legs to open a large area for his work. He pulled the outer labia apart and saw that she was totally pink, just like Amanda. All the parts looked and smelled the same as Amanda's. This brought back great memories. He began by licking around her clit and the urethra opening. He could sense her clit grow larger and harder as he worked it.

Danisha' body came alive with a mind of its own. She folded her knees and laid her feet on the small of his back as he worked. Her toes curled tightly as she fought another orgasm coming so soon. She wanted time to enjoy this great tongue, one of the best she could remember.

Black dudes she'd entertained just wanted to fuck hard and quick and had no patience for her sexual needs. Some well-educated blacks took their time and made sure she was satisfied. The ones from the hood acted totally different. It was like when a dog found a meaty bone; he ate it as fast as he could before another dog took it away.

Jim was different. She wondered if all whites were like him.

"It's time for your initiation big boy. Stick that tool in momma and do me."

Jim moved into position between her splayed legs. After rubbing his erection on her wet clit for a few seconds, he aligned and inserted all he had. It went into the wet tunnel easily. He knew that his dick was not huge, but he expected some friction. There was none. Her vagina was large and obviously well used. Pulling it out was a different story. She clinched her strong vaginal muscles to clamp around his cock. The feeling was new to him, and he laughed. His erection seemed to be in a death grip.

"Are you going to let me out," he asked.

"Now you know how we black women fuck. I'll let you in but will milk you dry on the way out. Now get to it and dump your balls."

He pulled out but imagined he was the udder on a cow being milked. It was a crazy feeling, much more powerful than a blow job. He sank it again up to his balls, she clinched, and he tugged it out to go again. They eventually found a rhythm of pounding and milking. Another orgasm racked her body, but the pounding and milking continued until Jim couldn't hold it.

"I'm about to cum, can I pull out and shoot on your stomach?"

"I'm protected. Shoot me."

After five or six strong spurts of semen, Jim relaxed with his erection still imbedded. Danisha relaxed and said, "You did okay." He lay on her large and very soft breasts. They kissed as his spent penis escaped her vagina. Her lips were soft. She was satisfied. These white boys were good for something after all, even with their small peckers.

"Now get up Jim, unless you want spunk all over your bed." She rushed to the bathroom for tissues to catch the flow. She watched an amazing stream of semen come out. Danisha admitted to herself that this white boy was loaded for big time fucking. Damn, that was unexpected.

She walked from the bathroom to sit beside Jim. She jokingly said, "You're my first white man. We'll see later how you can drill my ass with that little tool of yours." She kissed him, dressed and returned to her cabin. Jim took a quick shower and crawled under the warm covers. His clock said it was 11:30. His cock said it was much later. Jim was wiped out, totally exhausted.

His dream that night was of Hillary as his mind replayed their conversation. He dreamed of having sex with her. He dreamed of holding her naked body and kissing her. He dreamed of giving her the child she wanted. He dreamed of holding their baby and he dreamed of them living out their lives together. When he woke the next morning, all those dreams became only vague memories and slipped away like ground fog on a sunny morning.

***

The ship docked early that morning in Belize, their first of three port calls on this cruise. Jim had been here before, three years ago. He planned a shore excursion that involved a Jeep ride through the jungle and a visit to a local rum factory. The meeting time for those on this excursion was 10:00.

He dressed and walked down for breakfast in the Cosmopolitan main dining room. He again agreed to share a table and was seated with two nice couples and a young lady from Miami. After they ordered, Amy from The Villages stopped to say hi. She and her girlfriends were seated several tables away. He looked and waved. They all waved back. He wondered if Danisha was as exhausted as he was.

The talk at the women's table was of the cruise excursions, shopping and having lunch on shore, and returning to the ship in time for scheduled manicures and massages. Everyone knew that Hillary had spent more time with Jim than anyone else and they wanted the scoop. She told them about the tragedy of losing his wife to cancer and that he had a daughter in Nashville.

Susan asked if anyone had entertained him yet. The ones who had kept quiet. Both Alicia and Amy said they'd like to volunteer if they could decide how best to approach him. Danisha smiled and said, "Why not just knock on his door and ask if he wants to fuck. He not going to chance offending you by saying, 'No.'"

Alicia thought that would be a good way to do it -- direct and simple. Amy agreed.

The jungle Jeep ride was fun. The driver stopped often to let them hear the cacophony of sounds from the monkeys, parrots and other loud birds. Jim wondered if it had been enhanced by large hidden speakers playing a soundtrack. It was just too good.

At one of the stops, a couple of parrots flew to sit on the drivers arm and shoulder. He gave them pieces of fresh fruit while the tourists tried to talk with them. They were tight-beaked except for eating.

The rum was pedestrian at best. Very strong but with few of the pleasant flavors of other rums. He enjoyed seeing their operation and their gift shop. Some of the ship's passengers were buying small items for their grandchildren. There was a very well-carved wooden macaw about five inches tall. He thought that would make a great gift for someone into nature and birds.

Back at the ship by mid-afternoon, Jim saw Amy and Alicia on the gangway behind him. He stopped to visit and hear about their day. Both had been shopping in town. They walked for lunch in the buffet, the only big dining facility open on port days. The place was packed with guests returning from excursions. The three found a table that was just being cleaned. Amy saved it while Jim and Alicia went for food. The sommelier stopped by, and Amy ordered beers for everyone.

While enjoying the tender roast beef with several vegetables, Alicia casually mentioned they'd like to invite Jim to their cabin after lunch. Amy had brought a famous Irish single malt they would like him to try. Jim loved single malts and he also loved seeing the naughty glances the two women exchanged. He realized that his afternoon was being planned by two horny women from The Villages.

The End of Chapter 2