All Comments on 'Sixth Form Slimmer - Summer of Love'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
I really liked the earlier story, but this was a little hard to follow.

The previous story seemed more polished than this one. It was a rather haphazard story in comparison. I'd like to read more, but I strongly suggest you spend a little more time in outlining the draft and in editing the finished result if you decide to continue this "Sixth Form" series.

grumpyggrumpygabout 11 years agoAuthor
A fair point

'Something' (Beatles fan?) ... Point taken. Thanks!

hornacekhornacekabout 11 years ago
great follow-up

This was a great continuation of a great first part. You took the story in the next logical direction with his wife and daughter, and you managed to add new characters (which subsequent chapters of a story usually have to do to keep things fresh and interesting) which fit right into the story.

And I didn't feel that this story wasn't as "polished" as the first one or was haphazard at all. I was able to follow what was going on and it didn't feel that you were just repeating the first story.

I'd recommend him programming his wife to be accepting of any signs of affection between him and his daughter, and having the daughter say "boobies" whenver she feels like it instead of requiring prompting from him - this would grow the relationship between the mother and daughter when he isn't around.

All in all, great story. Hope there are more chapters to come.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
I was hoping that he would get his sister and his wife to have a threesome with him

Since he can get his niece, daughter and sister to fuck him, he really needs to get his wife in on the sex too and have her accept the other women as his fuck toys, and fuck them along with him.

I hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I Liked It

Hey man this installment was very well written :) I liked that he took the chance individually with his sister, niece and daughter as it set's the mood and eventually you have a favorite that you look forward to reading about rather than it being some silly orgy, and no characters are touched on. Personally I like the daughter and Vicky, but keep writing mate. Waiting for the next installment.

Scotjock1

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
I'm enjoying this series.

A guy can only fool around for so long before things go wrong. You are pushing the limit because you are too confident no one will find out but they will. But this is just a story and not real life.

wanker10wanker10over 9 years ago
interested

any chance off the candle and instructions of how to use it I have a number off people I would love to try it on [ shame its only fiction ]

grumpyggrumpygover 9 years agoAuthor
Truth is often stranger than fiction

Anything to hold someone's attention can be used for hypnosis. A candle is perfect. There are several teach yourself hypnosis websites and YouTube videos. Keep it simple, keep it legal and enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What happened with Becky

In the second helping, you introduced Becky. What happened with Becky? Did you continue with her and take her virginity? Just curious...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES