Sk8r Boi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure you should be going out? Maybe you should rest up for a few more days."

"I'm going crazy in here. I need this." Nicky sighed as she looked at me.

"I'll pick you up after."

"I can Uber. Anyway we might go back to his..." I grinned and wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"Ah-huh. And what exactly do you think you're gonna do with cracked ribs and an arm in a cast?" She folded her arms as she looked at me.

"You might have noticed my mouth works just fine." I grinned as she groaned and left the room, half laughing and half swearing at me.

——

Callum was a little late, so he missed me trying to carry two beers to a table outside which was a dumb thing to attempt in the first place. And meant I paid for four beers before he even arrived. Maybe he didn't even drink beer. Dumbass.

He waved to me as he arrived and thanked me for the beer.

"Nice." He sipped on it. "What are we drinking?"

"Bitterbitch IPA. Not that we need it when you've got me." He laughed.

"So how's your time off?"

"I hate it. I'm going crazy." I said. "I can't do anything and ACC barely covers rent." Callum nodded sympathetically.

"Yeah I knew you'd struggle." He caught my hand over the table and squeezed it. "How's the pain?"

"Fine if I don't move."

"Let's guess." He said. "You're one of those guys who can't sit still for two minutes."

"You got me." I laughed. "This is the worst!"

"You should pick up crochet."

"Sounds gay." I laughed.

"Ew." He said. "One of those self hating ultra masc guys huh?" I rolled my eyes at him and stroked his hand.

"I love me." I said truthfully. "And I love soft boys who crochet and stuff. You might have noticed that my arm is in a cast though dumbass."

"You can crochet with just your fingers." He smiled at me. "I could show you."

"That's as good an excuse as any to get me back to yours." I teased. He blushed slightly. He bit his lip as he looked at me.

"I should probably say- I'm not looking for anything serious." He told me. I shrugged.

"Alright." I mean. I was. But I didn't mind hooking up, especially not with cuties like Callum. He sipped on his beer and I had to pull my hand away to keep drinking mine. "Well lucky for you I put out on the first date so you can lose my number after, no hard feelings." Callum laughed.

"Baby, how are you planning on putting out?" He looked me over pointedly and I sighed.

"Jesus is that all anyone's going to ask me for six weeks?" I grinned at him as I sipped my beer. "Trust me, we can still have fun, Cal."

——

His flatmates were conspicuously absent when we got to his- a short walk from the dive we'd been drinking at. I inspected his house- nice place- lot's of plants and books.

"No one's home?" I checked. He shrugged and blushed a little.

"They're at a gig." He said. "We ah... I used to get in trouble for bringing guys over and being too loud so I like to wait now." I grinned and pulled him into me gently.

"Oh so I'm a booty call."

"Kinda..." He winced. "Sorry?"

"No, I like being someone's booty call." I squeezed his own sizable booty. I slipped my hand down his pants and he moaned as I let my fingers slide down his crack. "Where's your room?" I whispered.

He led me to his room and helped me out of my shirt.

"Oooh." He touched my chest. "You know under all that bruising you got some really nice abs Dusty." I smiled.

"Give me two weeks, I'm gonna be an absolute lardass." He laughed and I wormed my hand under his shirt and tweaked his nipples. He moaned and glanced up at me.

"Alright. How did you see this actually working?" He murmured, his fingers lightly tracing rings around the bruises on my rib cage. I sighed.

"I'm going to have to lie down." I said. Callum nodded and pointed to the bed.

"Shoes off." He said. I sighed as I sat down and grunted as I began to lean over. "Oh. Hold up." He fell to his knees before me and deftly unlaced the boots, pulling them off softly.

"You don't have to..." I said, too late. He smirked at me and kissed my toes.

"Alright. Lie down then." I moved into position as he stood up and started stripping for me. Fit bod, he worked out. Big soft hairy thighs and a delectable ass. I grinned.

"Get up here." He obliged me and straddled me carefully, resting his weight on my things and leaning up. I pushed his hair off his face and looked into his eyes. "Can I kiss you?" I asked. He smiled.

"You know, guys always use that line on me." I bit my lip and raised my eyebrows.

"Does it work?"

"Always." He leant in and pressed his soft lips to mine. His stubble scratched my chin and I moaned and licked it. He laughed and continued making out with me as I felt him up gently with my right hand, touching his nipple, running my fingers down his chest and slowly, oh so slowly, teasing his dick. He moaned into my mouth and I wrapped my hand around him. He was average sized, a hot bend in his dick that I bet the right guy would love.

"Hey." I murmured. "Let me taste all that sweet pre you're dripping baby." He moaned and shuffled until he was kneeling over me, his arms holding himself up against the headboard.

I wrapped my tongue around the tip as I peeled back his foreskin, using my hand to play with his balls and slowly move between the base of his cock... and slowly up his crack...

He was moaning and thrusting lazily, like his hips couldn't help themselves. His whole body was soft and pliable, desperately responding to my single hand touching him in every way I could. I was so horny, I was lifting my own hips involuntarily and moaning at the slight friction from my jeans... we both needed more. We needed so much more.

I kept my fingers lubed with the spit from my exceptionally sloppy blow job and started to probe his ass gently. He moaned and started humping into my mouth harder. I let him set the pace- I'm not great at blow jobs because I like to move on to eating ass so I'm out of practice... but I'm not a total moron. He grunted as I slid another finger in, moaning around his dick as I felt him suck me in hungrily.

"Let me eat your ass." I breathed, and he shifted to accommodate, so I could wrap my hand around his cheeks, squeezing them hard as my tongue found his glorious butthole. God knows what acrobatics he was pulling but bless his hot soft little ass and those big fuzzy cheeks. He tasted so good. He tasted like desperation and I love a guy desperate for it. I moaned as he relaxed and I felt him pulsing against my tongue as I swirled and sucked, and bit his inner thigh...

"Oh you're good at that." He whined. "Please, please don't stop..."

I moaned, feeling my own dick painfully straining against the jeans I'd stuffed it into. I continued to lap at his ass, pushing my tongue deep so he shivered and probing him with my fingers when I could. His balls were all over my face and I hungrily sucked on them as I started to fuck him harder with my fingers.

"I need your dick." He said suddenly, pulling away and looking at me wide eyed. I winced.

"I can't fuck." I said.

"I know. I'll do all the work... please Dusty." His face was flushed and his hair was damp.

"Yeah." I panted, even as my logical brain was screaming no. It hurt when I came, I'd had to stop jerking off... oh but I couldn't say no to him. And his fingers were already working their way into my jeans, shuffling them down carefully so I didn't have to move... and his mouth was already on my dick- which was bigger and harder and veinier than his...

"Fuck Dusty, that is a beautiful cock." Callum moaned, lapping at the tip, and swallowing it. I grunted in pleasure.

"Gotta fucking big load for you." I moaned. "Haven't wanked in three days."

"God stop it." He whined. "You're not going in raw."

"Smart boy." I sighed. "Wish you weren't." He laughed and briefly got off me to retrieve his condoms. "Lube?" I suggested. He looked at my dick thoughtfully.

"Might feel better without."

"Might send YOU to ED for a change without." I said back. "There's some in my bag if you don't have any." Callum laughed and got his lube as well.

"As if a horny bottom doesn't have lube." He teased. "Just thought, you know, with the condom..."

"Your ass is gonna be the hottest thing that big boy has taken in months Cal. And I'm useless right now. Use as much lube as you need baby." He grinned and unwrapped the condom.

He... placed it in his mouth and leant over my dick, rolling it on with his mouth. My cock twitched against his lips.

"Fuck thats hot." I grunted. He smirked.

"Used to practise on cucumbers in high school."

"Little slut."

"Big damn slut."

"You wanna sit that big damn slutty ass on my dick then Cal?"

He nodded and reached for the lube, fingering himself and stretching his hole. Ugh, I love watching a guy work himself open for me. He smiled as he started to push me into him with a moan- I got what his flatmates said about being loud- he was crazy fucking loud. Moaning and swearing and telling me I was his daddy... I smiled a bit as I watched him, his eyes closed in concentration.

"Ugh, I need this so bad!" He cried out."Fuck, your big dick... fuck it feels so damn..."

"I'm in." I whispered, and his eyes flew open, his mouth parted as he moaned. I took in his face as he relaxed around me- his cheeks all pink and his eyes all wide. We paused as we looked at each other. He was perfect. Soft and flushed and as slutty as anyone I'd ever met.

I grinned as I thrust the last inch in.

I will never get tired of the look when I do that. His head threw back in surprise and I felt his ass clamp down and relax as he felt me- all of me, really this time, thrusting deep into him.

"Oh. My. Fucking..." He whined and rested his weight on my ribs for a second as he adjusted again. I breathed heavily. The final inch thing had already sent shooting pains through my torso, but this really wasn't helping. My own damn fault though- serves me right for trying to be such a stud. I moaned in half pleasure and half pain and Callum sat up, gyrating his hips.

"Sorry." He winced. "Forgot you were incapacitated." I moaned as he started to roll his hips.

"Keep forgetting." I said. "You feel so good."

"Yesss..." He whined, and started bouncing on my dick. His thrusts were so good- I was hitting him deep every time and he loved it- screaming my name and pawing gently at the bedsheets. "Oh fuck me Dusty, fuck my hole daddy."

"Oh yes baby, that hole is gonna be fucking wrecked. You slutty little boy. Keep working for me baby... your hot ass is so tight.."

"Not for long." He whined.

"No, you little bottom. Once I've fucked you you're never gonna feel full again are you?"

"No daddy..."

"Slow down." I whispered. I mean, I hadn't jerked off in three days. I couldn't last if he kept up the pace like this.

"You're good." He whispered back. "Hold it back baby." I moaned and tried, and to my relief he did slow down, pulling all the way off and slowly down again. Ugh, he knew what he was doing- keeping me so close to the edge...

He rode me painfully slowly as I moaned beneath him. He gently took my hand and wrapped it around his cock and started riding me again, hard, and moving my hand to jerk him in time with his thrusts.

"Oh daddy... I'm gonna cum." He whispered.

I used every ounce of strength in me and gripped him tight as I lifted my hips and started thrusting back. I was so close. He was closer.

"Daddy!" He shouted as he started to cum over me in hot pulses.

"Yes baby!" I moaned as I felt his ass twitch and tighten around me. I came hard- in thick spurts that would have coated his insides if we weren't using protection. Oh. Shit... that felt good.

For like a second before the pain returned and he collapsed on top of me.

"Oh fuck." He whined, pressing his head to my chest. I moved my arm to cradle him- cast and all, and I let him lie there as I tried really hard not to be a jerk and yell at him to get the fuck off me. He squeezed me hard with a sigh. "Oh Dusty." I couldn't stop myself from making a strangled cry of pain and he sat up suddenly. "Oh my god." He said, his post nut clarity finally setting in. "Dust- shit. I'm sorry. We just went way too hard. Have I fucked you up?" I laughed.

"Yes, asshole! God, you're lucky you're cute." He jumped off me and threw me some ibuprofen from his bedside table.

"I'll grab an ice pack." He said. I laughed and tried to sit up.

"Dude! It's fine." I patted the bed next to me. "Do you like..." I paused looking at him. "Sorry."

"What?"

"Nothing." I blushed.

"You ok?" I closed my eyes in shame.

"Just wondered if you wanted to... jeez uh. Cuddle. For a bit. Then I'll get an Uber." Callum cracked into a smile as he looked at me.

"Aw." He jumped back on the bed and curled up beside me, so my good arm wrapped around him. He lay his head gently on my chest and blinked up at me."This ok?" He asked.

"So nice." He smiled and played with my chest hair gently.

I could have fallen asleep very happily but I didn't want Callum to think I was getting all mushy and gonna annoy him with texts, so after stroking his hair and holding him close for a few minutes I sighed.

"I should probably get going." Callum sat up and stretched out.

"Want a lift?" He asked.

"I can Uber." I slowly sat up and he laughed as he looked at me.

"Hold up." He left the room and came back a minute later with a warm damp towel. I laughed as he gently wiped his cum off my chest. He helped me into my shoes and t-shirt and threw his clothes back on. "Come on Dusty, let me give you a lift yeah?" I grinned and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"Alright. Thanks."

We kissed goodnight in his beat up Honda and he stopped me just before I opened the door.

"If that's what you can do when you're basically immobile I can't wait to try it when you're all healed up." He said. "Maybe I'll see you again? In like, six weeks?" I grinned. I couldn't say I'd mind being Callum's occasional booty call.

"Alright. Don't delete my number just yet."

——- Boy's back in Therapy —-

I made quite the show of coming home, loudly yawning and banging around in the doorway, dropping my keys a few times.... Nicky and Jared are notorious for going at it whenever I go out and I've seen enough of them banging on the living room couch to last me a lifetime. I had texted to say I was on the way, and got no response, which meant they were almost definitely balls deep or whatever.

I opened the door cautiously and dumped my stuff loudly on the kitchen table. I headed to my room, hearing nothing, which was wildly suspicious, and I turned to my PC and plugged my headphones in.

Gaming

I texted Jared so he knew he could finish whatever perverse fantasy they were playing out and I wouldn't hear a thing.

——

"So?" Nicky asked over breakfast brightly. I glared at her. She'd decided I couldn't sleep until noon anymore and had dragged me out of bed to 'get a head start on the day' with her and Jared. I don't know what exactly she thought I was getting a head start on. Moping around is just as effective in the afternoon as in the morning.

"Ooh I know." I said. "I'll come do a day at the office with you two." They looked at each other, exasperated. "Like take your daughter to work day, except take your unemployed loser flatmate."

"Why don't you pick up a hobby?" Jared suggested. "Research one handed hobbies and get back to us."

"I've been researching one handed hobbies my whole life." I joked, miming jerking off. Jared rolled his eyes and looked at Nicky for help.

"Anyway, how was your date Dusty?" She asked. I grinned and sat back in my chair.

"Who's got one functioning thumb and got laid last night?" I grinned and pointed to myself proudly with my thumb. "This guy!" Nicky rolled her eyes.

"Idiot."

"A congratulations would be nice!" Nicky glanced at me and glanced at Jared. Uh oh.

I knew that look. Those two share it once every few months and it's usually followed by a lecture. Jared nodded at Nicky and mouthed something I couldn't see.

"Congratulations." Jared said as he stood up and cleared the plates. He was checking his watch at the same time and I stopped him.

"Yo, I'll do the dishes." I offered. He glanced at my cast, obviously tempted. "I've got all day." I said. "I'll take it slow."

"Thanks Dusty." He smiled warmly and grabbed his bag, tapping his foot as he waited for Nicky.

"See ya tonight!" I waved them out the door and sighed. I think I knew what was coming.

I tidied the dishes away and did some housework. I always do more than my fair share in all my flats because on the whole I'm the worst to live with. I have parties, I have guys over all the time, I have a bad habit of talking to bible bashers on the doorstep for way too long and everyone gets annoyed at me for it when they swing round for months and months afterwards.

Everything took so much longer than usual, but it kept my mind on something other than feeling shitty. It did feel a little productive. Better than lying in bed wanking till 2pm and then playing video games. Alright Nicky, you might have a point.

I sighed as I ran out of things to do. Dammit. My own thoughts. Which were drifting to the look Nicky and Jared shared over breakfast. I'm pretty sure my worst fears were becoming a reality... it's inevitable when you live with a couple. At some point you overstay your welcome.

——

I was back in my room, stuck on The True Monk, when Jared knocked on the door.

"We made too much dinner." He said. "Want some?" I glared at him. Nice play. I sighed and stood up.

"Alright." I walked out the door and slammed myself down heavily on a chair at the table. "Let's get this over with."

Nicky and Jared looked at each other for a second. I avoided their eyes as they looked back to me. They always look so pityingly at me.

"Ok, Dustman..." Jared said.

"How long have I got?" I cut through the shit.

"Huh?" Jared frowned.

"To move out. What's my time frame?" Nicky shook her head and Jared sighed.

"Aw, bro. We like living with you. We don't want you to move out."

"Oh!" I grinned. "Oh that's ok then. I thought you were kicking me out." Nicky bit her lip and looked at Jared. He sighed.

"No, we just... look. Dustman. We're worried about you."

"What? Why?" I sat back in my chair. Nicky winced.

"Because you've been drinking like stupid, and sleeping with any guy who gives you the time of day, and you keep getting into accidents and now you're so fucked you can't even work... and instead of that being a wake up call you're out fucking some guy you just met!" Nicky had raised her voice as she spoke and I felt myself blushing. I cleared my throat and glanced at Jared.

"Dusty." He said quietly. "It's scary watching you at the moment. It's like you're..." He searched for the right words.

"Dust, are you trying to hurt yourself?" Nicky said quietly, taking my hand.

This was so much worse than the conversation I thought we'd be having. I pulled my hand away from Nicky and rolled my eyes.

"Jesus dudes. I'm doing fine ok?" Jared sighed deeply.

"You're not doing fine. Look in a fucking mirror Dust."

"I promise!"

"Don't fucking lie to us!" Nicky slammed her hand on the table and I jumped. "Mags was there when you came off your bike. She said you'd landed that spot a thousand times."

"So I didn't stick it on the thousand and first! So what?!"

"She said you fucking BIKED to the hospital WITHOUT a helmet on."

"If she was so concerned why didn't she stop me?"

"She didn't have a chance! Dusty, you're gonna get yourself killed if you keep doing shit like that."

"Would that really be so bad?" I joked. Nicky and Jared's faces fell. They looked at each other with this... look of devastation in their eyes. I swallowed. Uh oh. I felt my eyes prick and I breathed deeply. You're not gonna cry, Dusty.

123456...9