Sk8r Boi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm. Trying to remember what to do with all this shit." I gestured to the goodie bag of seedlings we'd all left with. "If only I knew someone who could help with that...." Ash squeezed my hand.

"I'm free." He shook his head as the words left his mouth. "Not that you asked."

"You wanna come over?"

"Yes." He coughed. "Man I'm really nailing this ahhh... playing it cool thing huh?" I laughed at him.

"Well if it's any consolation I find that pretty charming."

"That's quite reassuring." He bit his lip. "Um." He glanced at me. "I should probably say.... Despite the circumstances of us meeting... I'm uh... probably looking for more than a hookup." He looked at me quickly and looked away again. "Not that I'd uh. Say no to a hookup. Just..." I squeezed his hand.

"Well, I'm not looking for marriage ..."

"No, no! Sorry- I came on way too strong..."

"No!" I stopped him. "You're good Ash. I'm not really looking for a hookup either. So..."

"So..."

"Seems like it's good we met each other." I said. Ash smiled shyly.

"Yeah."

——

I remember a book my mum used to read to me when I was a kid, called Manxmouse, about... god what was it about... like a clay mouse that comes to life? I vividly remember the first chapter where the mouses sculptor gets drunk and he can't describe how but he narrates actually swimming around the backyard. And that's how I felt walking home. I can't explain to you exactly how but I just know I was dancing mid air the whole way home. It was the lightest I'd felt in years. I took my time, walking, dropping in on Graphic; the comic book store and fusion; the skate store I liked and picking up stuff I couldn't really afford but I just knew the transaction would go through. It was that kind of day.

I reached home and pirouetted into the kitchen only to suddenly crash back to reality remembering 1) I can't fuck, I'm broken, and 2) I can't fuck, I live with other people.

"Shit." I said, looking at Nicky unpacking groceries and checking the time. "He'll be here in an hour." She and Jared sighed at each other.

"The rule is 24 hours notice if you're having someone over." Jared folded his arms.

"But I didn't know 24 hours ago." I said stubbornly.

"So push him to tomorrow."

"I cant!" I wailed.

"If he can't wait 24 hours than he's not worth it."

"It's not about him!" I showed them my bag of plants. "These are gonna die unless he can help me!" Nicky raised her eyebrows.

"You met a guy at the planting workshop?"

"No I met a guy at the hospital, he just happened to also be running the plant workshop."

"Wait..." Jared's face broke into a grin. "No way. Skater boi?"

"Yes way!" Jared grinned and punched me in my good shoulder.

"Dude, nice!"

"Please may I have him over?" I started to pout at Nicky and she sighed.

"Jesus, you wet blanket." That was a yes.

"Thanks." I smiled and pulled them both in for a hug. "I owe you one."

"Add it to the list." Jared snorted. "He staying for dinner then?"

"Ummm..." I bit my lip. "Well... I guess we were gonna plant these... and then... well I guess maybe we could have dinner later."

"He can eat with us. I mean if we don't like him he won't be sticking around anyway so you may as well rip that bandaid off." Nicky said. I laughed. As if they wouldn't like him.

"We can't eat together, the timings all wrong." I explained, hoping they'd pick up what I was putting down.

"This will be done around 7." Nicky said. "That's more than enough time to do some gardening." I sighed and looked at Jared. Damn it, he didn't get it either.

"Yeahhhh..." I said slowly.

"And Jar and I can go to a movie after." Nicky said. "So you two can have some privacy..." I cleared my throat.

"Ummm. It sort of, has to be dinner after umm, after some privacy." I said slowly. Nicky frowned.

"Why?" She asked. Jared cleared his throat.

"Nick." She frowned at him.

"What am I missing?" Jared and I glanced at each other.

"Seriously?" He said. "We've lived with the guy for like four years and you never noticed that it's sex before dinner?"

"Uh..."

"Because if you don't do anal sex right it can..."

"Oh!" Nicky said. "Shit."

"Yeah that." I said. She laughed and started blushing.

"Oh god." She said. She looked at me. "Dust. Just a warning... you know if your ribs don't heal properly now you know they'll never heal properly... and that might mean sex hurts for the rest of your life. Maybe you could take it easy?" I frowned.

"That's not true right?" I asked Jared. He shrugged.

"Dunno." He looked at Nicky and got a glare, prompting him. "Uh... but Nicky's probably right. You should go easy." I sighed dramatically,

"Maybe he doesn't even put out on the first date." I looked at dinner. "But maybe he'll think I'm not into him if I suggest dinner first..."

"Maybe." Jared firmly pushed me into a chair and gave me a glass of water. "Maybe you're overthinking this. Just ask him if he wants to have dinner with us."

"Well if he says yes maybe he's not that into me..." Nicky sighed.

"He's coming over." She said, as she started violently peeling the carrots. "People don't say yes I'll come over to yours if they're not into you."

"No, he's definitely into me." I reassured myself. "He talked to his friends about me. I'm BMX babe." Nicky laughed.

"Did you tell him he's hot Asian skater boi?"

"Don't you dare." I frowned at her and she raised her eyebrows.

"Hmm..." She turned back to the carrots with a sly grin on her face. "You know, I'm suddenly vividly remembering the time you let slip to that Ma'a Nonu look alike in your math class that I had a crush on him." I folded my arms.

"And I'm suddenly vividly remembering that worked out really well." I looked pointedly at Jared, nee Ma'a Nonu math guy. Nicky grinned at me.

"So maybe I should let it slip then." Jared laughed and went to help Nicky with dinner.

"Stop teasing him." He said.

"Oh, he can take it." She laughed, handing him the grater for the red cabbage.

"Can I help?" I asked, watching them. Jared rolled his eyes.

"Just sit back and have a beer Dustman. You can cook for us everyday when your casts off." I smiled gratefully and got a bottle from the fridge. I tried to open it and sighed.

"Uhh... any chance..." I glanced up and Jared. He laughed at me and ruffled my hair as he opened it for me.

"Cute that you cant open a fucking beer but you still think you're gonna fuck this guy."

"My dicks not in a cast." I said stubbornly.

"Mmmm." Nicky grunted. "Yet."

-----

He arrived 20 minutes late which was more than enough time to send me into a downward spiral imaging he would never show up. I leapt up when I heard the knock on the door and then tried to play it cool, stretching my legs and yawning. Nicky snorted.

"Jar, can you get the door..."

"I got it!" I interrupted and practically ran for it. I could hear them laughing at me. "Hey." I said casually as I opened it, leaning on the door frame. Ash nodded at me. Ugh he looked good. He'd changed out of his work clothes and put on a loose t-shirt that exposed just a hint of his chest- he had a sparse sprinkling of hair there and I had to stop my mouth from watering. I knew he wasn't built- not like me- but he was toned, his arms had softly bulging muscles and were tanned from all his work in the sun. He had a sleeve trailing down his left arm, of flowers and native birds. He was wearing chinos that were rolled up loosely around his ankles and a plaid shirt around his waist. Total skater dude. He'd tied his hair up in a bun, and I couldn't wait to get my hands in it and send it tumbling over his shoulders again. I suddenly felt like I should have tried harder. I should have shaved for a start. I should have changed. I should definitely have showered....

"Uh..." Ash interrupted my internal monologue. "You gonna invite me in?" I cleared my throat.

"Yeah, come in. Meet the team." I'd texted to warn him the flat mates were in which hadn't deterred him- good sign. Also good to get Nicky and Jared's opinion because frankly it was never gonna work if the three of them couldn't stand each other.

"Jared- Nicky- this is sk - Ash." I caught myself just in time. Everyone did a very good job of pretending not to notice as they shook hands. Ash glanced around the place.

"I'm guessing the plants aren't Dusty's." He said. "Impressive epiphyte collection." He was looking at Nicky but Jared grinned.

"Thanks." Jared said. "They're my babies."

"Expensive children." Ash laughed.

"Cheaper than the real thing." Nicky said. They all laughed but I glanced at Nick. I mean. I knew she wanted kids. She had a whole thing about how biological ones were out of the question but I knew she and Jared had plans to foster.

"Aw." Ash said. "Kids are kind of the best though." I grinned. Knew he'd be a winner.

"Beer?" Jared offered. Ash held up his arm.

"I did bring wine." He said. "Two bottles because I didn't know if you guys were red or white..."

"Perfect." Nicky said. "Because we all drink rose." Ash laughed as he put the bottles on the table awkwardly. I helped him and Jared started laughing at us.

"Jesus." He said. "The two of you are a sight. Here." He took the bottles of us and poured everyone a glass of red as I pulled out a chair for Ash.

"Well now I'm double fisting." I gestured to the beer in front of me and Ash laughed.

"You're WHAT?" Nicky and Jared started to laugh as well.

"It was an American friend of ours." I explained. "He'd never heard double parked before and got the expression wrong."

"Whew." Ash said. "I was beginning to worry about what I was in for."

"Don't worry I usually save that for the third date." I grinned at him as we sipped the wine.

"So Dusty said you're at DOC?" Jared changed the subject. "What kind of stuff do you do?" I stopped myself from answering for him and sipped on my beer as we got comfortable.

Ash got along well with the two of them, I knew he would, and we sat shooting the shit as Jared and Nicky cooked for us.

"Can I help?" Ash offered.

"Are you more or less useless than he is right now?" Nicky pointed at me. Ash grinned.

"On par I reckon."

"Then you can probably save it." She laughed. "Didn't you have some gardening stuff?" We glanced outside and shrugged at each other.

"Yeah, come on." I stood up and showed Ash the garden area.

He talked me through how a garden actually worked again and we had a lot of fun trying to plant with both of us using our wrong hands.

"You're well set up for a really nice veggie patch." He said, brushing a strand of hair off his face. "Is it Jared's?"

"Na he only does indoor plants." I said. "This is--" I trailed off. "This came with the flat." I said.

"Shame to waste it." He said. "Lucky I was here to save it". My gut wrenched. I looked at him and noticed he'd trailed dirt all over his face and laughed. I tried to wipe it off and made it worse.

"Oops." I said. "We should probably clean up for dinner." I blushed. "I mean, sorry- you want dinner?"

"Oh god, I was hoping you'd ask." He said. "That smells amazing. You're so lucky. My flat is full of fucking lads. It's awful- they don't know shit about cooking and cleaning. I feel like fucking Cinderella." I grinned and pulled him to his feet.

"Didn't Cinderella meet a handsome prince and it all worked out?" I said. He looked at me and blushed.

"Uh..." He stammered. I laughed at him and pulled him into the bathroom to wash up. "Hmm." He said, looking at his face. "Good look for me. Rugged, I reckon." I wet a cloth and handed it to him.

"I like you better when I can see you." Our fingers touched as he grabbed the flannel and we looked at each other. I reached up to brush a strand of hair off his face, leaning in slowly... and then bonking him in the head with my cast.

"Shit. Sorry." We started laughing and he cleaned his face, putting distance between us.

"Are you always this clumsy?" He teased.

"I'd like to blame it on the cast..." I shrugged. "But that's kind of why I'm in one." I took the flannel off him and dumped it in the laundry on the way out. "Endearing right?" He shrugged.

"If you like." He smiled.

——

We ate dinner, and Ash offered to help with the washing up which Jared firmly vetoed.

"I'm actually ok." Ash protested. "Dusty can help."

"Very firm no." Nicky said. "Dusty has broken enough of our plates this week, he's not going anywhere near them."

Ash grumbled but let himself be talked out of it and we drank more as Jared and Nicky got ready to give us some privacy. Ash moved a little closer to me as they grabbed their stuff.

"Noticed you had Nitro- Fueled." He said. "Wanna play?" I glanced at him. Not really, I actually wanted to fuck. But we could game if he wanted.

"I've clocked a lot of hours." I warned. "You sure you want to?" He grinned.

"I can take you." He said.

He put up a good fight but he eventually sighed and put the controller down.

"It's because I'm using the wrong hand." He said. I grinned.

"Na, it's because you're shit at this." He rolled his eyes.

"Dickhead."

"That's loser talk." I grinned and turned to face him. He looked at me and shuffled closer.

"Let's up the stakes." He said. "I reckon I'm better with the right motivation."

"Yeah? What's the right motivation?"

"If I win...." He paused and grinned at me. We'd had at least a bottle of wine by that stage and we were both loosening up. He looked me in the eye. "You suck my dick." I smiled.

"Ok."

"And if you win..." He placed his hand on my thigh. "You get to suck my dick." I laughed.

"I'm starting to feel like this game is rigged." He moved his hand further up my thigh and I couldn't hold back a slight moan as I looked at him. He leant into me and slowly his controller fell to the ground as he kept gently stroking my thigh and adjusting himself on the couch until he was half straddling my leg. I reached for him and my hand found its way into his hair- and I finally got a chance to pull on it, and watch it cascade around his shoulders. I placed my hand at the nape of his neck and pulled him in. His eyes closed and we pressed our lips to each other feverishly. He moaned as I probed his mouth with my tongue and we started to make out. "If I'm sucking your dick either way..." I mumbled. "Maybe we skip to that?"

"I won't argue." He whispered.

I pulled him up and took him to my room where he looked around briefly before undoing his trousers and sitting on the bed. He raised his eyebrows at me. I smiled a bit to myself at the absolute and utter lack of pretending for a second to be romantic- but I was horny too. I didn't want to make more small talk about my hobbies. I got immediately to my knees and looked at his dick in front of me. He was big, even with just a semi. Uncut and thick. I moaned and ran my hand over the shaft gently. He started to grow properly hard and moaned as I started to play with him. Shit, he was really big. Probably the same size as me. Thick, and veiny and throbbing as he grew totally hard in my hand. I played with his foreskin, peeling it back and moaning as I exposed his head, which leaked under my touch. I'm cut and I'm always kind of fascinated by guys who aren't. It made me so hot to gently push the skin back and pull on it again. I moaned and looked up at him.

"Shit dude, nice cock." He grinned.

"Thanks. Grew it myself." I laughed and I felt his hand on my head. I glanced up at him again, but his smile had dropped and he was eyeing me up hungrily. I leant forward and started to wrap my tongue around him. "That's it." He breathed. "That's really good." I tried to do what I always liked. A lot of teasing. A lot of gentle sucking, switching from my tongue to my hands, and moving my head so I could lick his balls. He groaned and shuffled his legs further apart so I could access him properly, and I made sure to press my tongue to his taint as I played with his shaft slowly, before wrapping my tongue around him again and jerking him off into my mouth. I glanced up at him. His eyes were closed with pleasure and his mouth was open. "That's so good baby." He whispered.

I felt pressure on the back of my head, and even though I knew I couldn't take him all I tried my absolute best, and started to really gag on his cock.

"Oh yeah." He started to thrust into me. "You like that?" I smiled to myself, because no, it felt like shit, but that didn't matter right now. I let him take total control, holding my head roughly and thrusting into my mouth. "Oh that's so good." He whined. "Such a good cocksucker." I moaned, and I reached between my legs to squeeze my dick- grunting a bit as I tried to find some relief.

He pushed me off eventually and held my head firmly with my mouth at the tip of his dick.

"Just..." He grunted as he started to jerk himself off. I worshipped him, licking and sucking and kissing, and I watched his abs tighten.

"Gonna cum soon, is this ok?" He choked out. I nodded and he glanced at me. "That's a yes?" He said. I tried to convey yes with just my eyes, enthusiastically taking his head. He sighed and his grunts got louder, and I moaned as I felt him tense up and start shooting his salty load in my mouth. I moaned with his moans, enjoying the sound of a guy losing it over me. His hand moved from his dick to my cheek, which he stroked gently, before running his fingers through my hair.

"Shit yes." He said. I sat back on my knees and narrowed my eyes at him. My turn. I grinned at him as his eyes slowly opened and he took me in- my face all messed up and the raging hard on that definitely needed attention. He moaned.

"Oh fuck, Dusty." He grinned and helped me to sit with him on the bed. We made out for a bit, and his hand slowly drifted to my dick. I pressed into him desperately and he started to stroke me through my jeans. I moaned into his mouth and pulled his hand to help me get out of my trousers... when I heard the front door open.

"Dammit." I sighed. There was no way I could stay hard when our walls were paper thin and Nicky and Jared had already given us more than enough time for this. I glanced at Ash and frowned at him. "You totally owe me." I said. He laughed.

"Agreed." He said. "That was the best blow job I've had in weeks."

"Good, when are you free next?" I didn't bother to play it cool. Ash pushed my fringe off my face.

"Any day after 5. You?"

"Yeah I'll just check my schedule." I rolled my eyes. "Huh, look at that. After 5 works for me just fine."

"Friday?" He said. "Meet in town?" I smiled at him.

"Yeah ok."

——

We said our goodbyes after I helped him back into his trousers- he was almost as useless as I was one handed.

"You took these off just fine." I grunted as I helped him.

"I was horny." He laughed. "Thanks."

Nicky and Jared politely yelled goodbye from the living room so we had some privacy to kiss goodnight, which we did for a long time. I didn't want him to go, but I managed to hold myself back from being too clingy. It was a first date. I didn't need him to stay. I could just privately desperately want him to stay. He hesitated on the doorstep.

"Friday." He confirmed for the fourth time. I grinned.

"Well, unless Cal from radiology calls..."

"Whatever." Ash said. "Bet my dicks bigger." I laughed.

"It's not all about size buddy." He grinned and waved to me as he departed, and I watched him go. Nice ass. Real nice ass.

——- Boy moves forward ——

I didn't see the others until the morning when I thumped down for breakfast. I looked at them expectantly.

"So?" I prompted. Jared glanced at me.

"So what?" I rolled my eyes.

"Can I keep him?" I joked. He glanced at Nicky and raised his eyebrows. God damn it.

123456...9