Sk8r Boi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What now?" He said. I grinned and ran my fingers through his hair. He looked so good.

"Take your shirt off." I whispered. Ash kissed my knee.

"Why?" He said quietly. "I thought you were watching the game." I stroked his face and I noticed the way he leant into my touch. My eyes flickered back to the TV and I grinned as he sighed heavily. He managed to get my attention back pretty easily though, peeling his shirt off and discarding it. I looked back to him and bit back a moan. He was strong, but not stocky... just some perfect well sculpted abs and pecs and biceps.... he didn't have a lot of hair, just a sprinkling on his arms, on his pecs... a soft trail highlighting how hot and tight his abs were.... I couldn't help myself, I leaned down and ran my finger down his chest, and stomach, and he closed his eyes and leant into it. I sat back and looked at him. He blinked at me. "What now, Dust?" I raised my eyebrows and looked at my dick, which was standing to attention now it had been freed from the confines of my jeans. I shuffled back further into the couch and waited for Ash to take care of me. He grinned and placed one hand on my thigh as he shuffled between my legs and started to kiss my dick. I moaned.

"That's real nice baby." He moaned in response and I suddenly didn't give a fuck about the game, because shit Ash was good at this. He was sucking hungrily, desperately, like he really wanted this, and I let my hand fall in his hair and stroke it, keeping it off his face as he wrapped his tongue around me and moaned in pleasure as he tasted me. "Jesus you're good at that." I laughed weakly. He glanced up at me wide eyed and smiled, fucking his own throat. We held each other's gaze and I could feel my mouth was open, practically drooling as I watched him watching me. I tried to pull myself together, and tugged on his hair a little. He moaned and his eyes closed. "Do you like that?" I asked quietly. Ash paused for a second to mumble yeah, and I took the opportunity to pull my dick out of his mouth and tease him a bit. I held it loosely at the base and pulled it away as he moved towards it. "You want it?" I asked. Ash was debating. His jaw was clenched and a vein was popping near his eye... but his eyes were also zeroed in on my cock. I could see he was struggling. Would he give in and let me be in charge or would we fight for it? I didn't really mind. I could get him all subby for me, I knew I could- I didn't mind a bit of roughhousing to get there. "Hey pretty boy." I muttered and snapped to get his attention. He narrowed his eyes at me but I clasped his chin before he could react properly and I really slowly, suggestively, started tracing his lips with my fingers. His eyes closed almost immediately and I gently pushed a finger into his mouth, and suddenly he was moaning and sucking on my fingers and wrapping his good arm around my waist. "Fuck Ash, who knew you were such a slut." I whispered. Ash just moaned harder. "You want the real thing?" I teased, tapping my dick on his face. He blinked and nodded. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Your cock." He said.

"Yeah?" A part of him looked like he was about to hit me- but a bigger part of him wanted it so bad. Bad enough that he bit his lip and looked up at me all wide eyed with messy hair and said-

"Please, Dust." And I almost creamed myself. God I love a guy who can beg for it. Especially Ash. Because I knew he wouldn't usually. He had this sort of in charge attitude.

"Go on then." I grinned.

He dove forward, but I held him back, just so he could suck the tip. He groaned.

"You're killing me Dust." He whispered, his eyes closed. I leant over and kissed his forehead and he tilted his head and we made out for a second before I pushed him back onto my dick and lay back, letting him really get to work. I kept one hand in his hair and stroked it, and I couldn't help but spread my legs and watch the game. This is the fucking life, I thought. All I needed was a beer and I was living the dream. I moaned as Ash started to deep throat me. Fuck he was good. Better than me, but he probably had more practise. I moaned and closed my eyes and focussed on his hot throat as he gagged around me.

"Oh Ash." I whined. "Fuck you're good baby." He moaned around me. I opened my eyes as I heard cheering from the TV and watched as Smith converted a try. "Fuck yes." I muttered. Ash moaned again and I turned my attention back to him. "Fuck Ash." I moaned. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Dust- can we..." He bit his lip and glanced behind him. "Oh we're winning." He said. I laughed.

"Can we?" I prompted him. He looked back at me.

"Go to my room?" He said slowly. I hesitated and he hit my thigh. "Unless you'd rather watch this, asshole. I guess I can take care of myself." I laughed.

"No TV in your room?" He laughed and slowly stood up. He wrapped his arms and legs around me and nestled his head in my chest.

"Fine." He said. "Continue on, sans distracting stud worshipping your dick." I laughed and wrapped my good arm around him. I steeled myself.

I wrapped my other arm around him and with a grunt I stood up, and he wrapped his legs around me.

"Fuck." He said as I attempted to carry him to his room. I stopped two steps in and put him down laughing in pain.

"Shit you weigh a ton." I complained. He grinned.

"Not bad for a set of cracked ribs and a broken arm." He punched my arm playfully. "I've never felt so emasculated in my entire life." He reached for my hand and led me to his room.

"Wait till I'm back on form." I said. "I'll carry you everywhere." He laughed.

"You won't." He pushed me into his room and onto his bed and I fell heavily, wincing. "Oops." He bit his lip. "You ok Dust?"

"Yuh." I rolled my eyes. "Manhandling a cripple, real smooth Ash."

"You manhandled me first." He leapt up beside me and threw his legs over me. "I'm also crippled dickhead." I ran my hands over his torso.

"I'm more crippled." He reached for my shirt and I let him pull it over my head. He stared at me. "What?" I said slowly.

"Uhhhh...." He started to blush. I glanced down at myself. Everything seemed normal. I looked up at him again, frowning.

"What?" Ash started to laugh.

"Uh, I don't know how to say this without sounding dumb. Dude, you're fucking built." I grinned.

"Thanks." Ash gave me a look that I couldn't quite interpret- but we were both horny and I was naked so I figured it couldn't be anything that bad. I pulled him into me desperately and we made out again, rubbing out crotches against each other. He reached for his pants and we worked them off together, grasping at each other, pulling on each others hair and nipples and sucking and biting and clashing our mouths against each other's flesh.

I was already close, and when he wrapped his hand around my dick I knew I couldn't last, so I mirrored him, and we jerked each other off, our chests pressed together and our mouths only sort of catching each other's tongues.

"Oh fuck, Dusty..."

"Ash..." God he was such a hot fucking stud- his face all flushed and his hair everywhere... fuck I just wanted to ram my cock deep in his ass... but we were both way too close. We were sweaty and swearing and all over each other and I don't think either of us could have held back if we tried. I watched him bite his lip, and his hair was all over the place, and his abs were so damn tight... I was thinking about shoving myself in him raw and claiming him, and I grunted as my dick got ahead of me and started shooting all over his hands. I moaned his name. He grunted in my ear and held me tight as his own dick spasmed and I felt his hot cum hit me in the chest..

"Shit." He panted.

"Fuck." I replied.

"You're so hot." He moaned. I moaned in response and pulled him to lie on me, wrapping my arms around him.

We lay there forever. For as long as we could, just touching each other and slowly breathing. He sat up first.

"Probably could catch the last quarter." He said. I smiled.

"Yeah, ok." We stood up slowly and he pulled his trousers on to my dismay. "Keep them off." I whined. He laughed.

"Ok." He raised his eyebrows at me. "You too then."

"Sure." I'm not shy about my body. He shucked his pants off again and I slapped his ass as we made our way back to the living room, where the game was still on and we were up by a hair .

"Beer?" Ash offered. I glanced at him, and my heart swelled, and then I remembered the beer from earlier.

"Uh..." He grinned.

"It's just lager." He said. "Although it is home brewed." I rolled my eyes.

"You're such a fucking hipster."

"Want some or not?"

"Yeah, thanks."

He grabbed us each a beer- surprisingly good actually, and we relaxed on the couch at either end, our legs entwined. We cheered as the ABs took it home and I sighed as I put down the glass.

"I should go." I stretched out. I glanced at Ash. He shrugged.

"If you want." He said. "You could stay."

"For the night?" Ash raised his eyebrows.

"No, for a fucking cup of tea." I laughed. "Yeah dipshit, for the night. If you want." I smiled at him.

"Yeah."

——— Boy spends the weekend ——

I hadn't woken up wrapped around a guy since...

Well that didn't matter. I was wrapped around a guy now. A really hot skater dude with chiseled abs and long hair. He had the perfect frame for me to cradle- just a hair softer than me, lankier, shorter. And so fucking pretty. I kissed his neck as I woke up and he shifted against me.

"Morning." He yawned. I stroked his hair.

"Hey." I said. He slowly moved to face me and I ran my hands over his body again, as though it was new and I hadn't explored every inch of it last night.

Well. To be strictly honest I hadn't explored every inch of it. At no point had he got up to shower, or prep, so I guess we were taking it a little slow. He grinned at me and yawned.

"Anyone ever tell you you talk in your sleep?" He said. I blushed.

"Ah fuck. What did I say?" Ash laughed.

"You said you hope Aquaman is gay."

"Like the cómics or the Synder cut?" Ash laughed.

"Dude, I don't know."

"Well, I'm surprised at subconscious me. Jason Momoa isn't really my type." Ash rolled his eyes.

"Some people are everyone's type." He said. I grinned and stroked his arm.

"Not my type." I insisted.

"Well what is?" He said. I guess I invited that. I bit my lip as I looked at him. "Oh god who is it?" He asked as he looked at my face. I winced.

"George Clooney." I lied. Ash shook his head.

"Fuck off. Tell me." He poked me in the ribs and I winced. "Wimp." He muttered. "Ok. Celebrity crush on the count of three." He suggested. I started to laugh.

"Fine."

"Three... two... one... Chase Crawford." I laughed as Ash blushed when I said nothing.

"Oh you utter cliche." I rolled my eyes. "Ew, he's so straight though." Ash sighed.

"Whatever. He's cute." He raised his eyebrows at me. "Looks kind of like you Dust."

"Well now you're just trying to get on my good side."

"Anyway. You cheated." Ash pouted. "Can't be that bad. Who is it?" I sighed.

"Jordan Rodriguez." I mumbled. Ash shrugged.

"Never heard of him."

"Just a hot actor." I said slowly. "He was in Ladybird."

"Didn't see it." I almost sighed with relief. "What does he look like?" Ash asked.

"I dunno. Hot." I said. Ash reached for my phone which I handed over and he started googling. I winced as he turned back to me with a grin.

"Oh you totally have a type." He said. I shrugged.

"Never said I didn't." Ash grinned at me.

"Man I am so totally your type." He stretched out as I tried not to blush.

"Never said you weren't."

"So why'd you get that twunk from Radiology's number instead of mine?" He said. His voice was very faux casual. I felt my chest grow a little warm and because he was watching me I rolled my eyes, as though I didn't care.

"Because you had a hard on for our nurse?"

"Well he also kind of looked like Chase Crawford." I nudged Ash in the stomach and he started laughing. "I'm flattered." He said. "I look exactly like him."

"I noticed." I grinned and rolled over on to Ash. "So do I stroke your ego for a bit more or do we get breakfast?" He sighed.

"Both?" He half handed me back my phone, when he noticed the tab I had open next to Jordan Rodrigues's IMDb page. He frowned and clicked on it. I winced. Oops. The DoC homepage. He raised an eyebrow and clicked on the search bar. To my shame it popped up with two suggestions. Ash grinned at me.

"Ashley Wong." He read out loud, as if I couldn't see. "Hot Asian skater boi. Huh." I let my head fall to the sheets.

"Some other dude." I said. "I definitely wasn't looking you up."

"Sure thing Dust." He handed me my phone back with a grin. "Hot Asian skater boi?"

"We already covered the I have a type thing." I groaned. "Please tell me it's breakfast now?" Ash squeezed me tight.

"Ok." He kissed my forehead. "But you're never living this down." I sighed as he grinned at me.

"Well aware." I muttered.

——-

I turned up at the flat late the next day, after spending the weekend in and out of bed eating and laughing. I forgot to rattle around like usual and walked in and immediately turned around.

"Guys!" I sighed. "Jesus get a damn room." I heard Nicky start to laugh and Jared swore. They hastily shuffled some clothes on and Jared cleared his throat.

"We're decent." He said. I slowly turned around and rolled my eyes.

"Hey!" Nicky caught my expression and folded her arms. "You know perfectly well to give us some warning. Especially when you disappear for two days."

"I texted!" Jared checked his phone.

"Oh." He said. "Yeah he did." He glanced at Nicky. She shrugged.

"Oops." She said, supremely unconcerned. She fell on the couch and grinned at me. "So things are going ok with hot Asian skater boi?" I grinned in spite of myself.

"Too early to propose?" I asked as I slowly sank down beside her.

"Probably." She grinned. "That good an ass, huh?" I bit my lip.

"We actually still haven't." I admitted. "I mean we've done everything else..." I grinned as I thought back to us lovingly 69ing, and jerking each other off, and eating each other's cum... I shook myself present. "I dunno. Maybe he's not into anal." Jared choked on a glass of wine he'd just poured.

"Sorry." He said as he finished spluttering. "Please continue to tell us all about anal sex, you know it's my favourite topic."

"As if you don't enjoy getting pegged." I rolled my eyes at him. Because I knew it. You don't live this long with a couple and not know a few way too intimate details about their sex life. Nicky laughed and pulled Jared on to the couch.

"Maybe you should ask." She suggested. I sighed. How the hell do you initiate that conversation?

"Maybe it's just the casts." I mulled. "Maybe he'll be keen when we can do it properly."

"Maybe enough." Jared said. "I'm not drunk enough for this." I conceded that was fair and let him pour me a drink.

—— Boy talks —-

Days passed into weeks, and Ash and I were as close to inseparable as you could reasonably be when you're still getting to know each other. We texted all the time, and I noticed he'd deleted Grindr, and we hung out four nights a week, playing video games and going to the Italian restaurant, and falling asleep in each other's arms.

But we still hadn't fucked.

And Jared and Nicky were sick of hearing about it. And anyway, they were out tonight, and Ash was busy... and I hadn't been in so long....

I packed myself a lunchbox with a tuna sandwich and a flask of whiskey and slowly made my way up the hill.

It's so fucking beautiful in Wellington at twilight. It's still, and the birds are chattering to each other. The light is eerie as it slowly settles on the hills and I always feel a weird prickle in my stomach when I'm walking alone. There's something bigger than me in those hills. Something I don't understand.

I listened to the sound of my footsteps in the gravel, and my breathing which was even, despite the hike. Every now and then I talked to myself to fill the silence, only to stop in embarrassment when I thought I heard someone. Only it was always the wind.

I always underestimate the walk. It's further than I think... and then suddenly, it's there.

I grinned.

"Missed this." I said as I sat down with him. He's there. In the soil. You're not allowed to, probably, but this is where he was. Just ashes.

I sat against the fence post with his name on it and hung my head. I usually talk to him, but first I just cry. He doesn't mind.

I cry until I can start laughing, and that's when I start on the whiskey, pouring a little into the soil, because it's his favourite and I like drinking with him.

The wind is always still while I talk to him.

"Hey dipshit." I greeted him. "Fuck the sky is pretty tonight." I said as I sipped on my whiskey. "Like a damn Bill Hammond. Creepy and beautiful." I sighed. "Sorry it's been a few weeks." I stared out over the hills that led to Brooklyn. "It's not that I haven't thought about you. I'm just really busy. I'm back in therapy, you're probably happy to hear that, and boss has given me all this paperwork which I thought I'd hate but it turns out I'm pretty good at. I think I might actually have a future if I can stop getting myself into trouble." I laughed as I looked at my arm, and my laugh caught in my throat. "Promise I won't do something that stupid ever again." I mumbled. "I promised Jared and Nick too so you know I'm not lying." I sighed and started on my sandwich. "And then there's Ash..." I said slowly. I stared at the earth below my feet. "Which I guess I know you won't be mad about, but I still feel so fucking guilty Drew..." I closed my eyes. "He'll never be you." I whispered. "But he is who he is, and I think I might be starting to love him." I glanced up as I heard a shuffling and my eyes fell on a shape in the twilight, just inside the fence I was leaning against. I couldn't see it properly but I could hear it and my heart leapt in my throat. "Drew!" I whispered. "That's a fucking Kiwi!" My mouth dropped open in awe as it came up to the fence, shuffling around with its giant beak. I blinked in utter fucking incredulity. "No way." I whispered. I watched it in silence as the light grew dimmer and dimmer around me, until it was invisible against the undergrowth. I lay back against the fence with a sigh. "Holy shit Drew." I whispered.

I felt warm, which was probably the whiskey, and I started grinning to myself.

"Here's the fucking rub." I started talking again. "We haven't fucked." I laughed to myself. "Maybe it's me a bit. I just like him so much. If I take that step I'm worried that... I guess I'm worried you'll think I've forgotten you. And Drew- I swear- I'll never forget you." I sighed and swallowed more whiskey. "Sometimes I wish I could." I admitted.

——

I got a call about an hour later from Jared.

"Hey."

"Hey. You with Ash?"

"I'm with... I'm at the fence post." I bit my lip. I could practically hear Jared melting into the phone.

"How's Drew?" He said quietly. I smiled.

"He's good." I said. "He sent me a kiwi, it was fucking dope."

"You saw a kiwi?!" I grinned.

"Yeah!" I paused. "Come up?"

"We'll be there soon." I grinned to myself and sat in silence in the dark, watching a hedgehog, and listening to the morepork. Eventually I could see Jared's van from the hill and I heard them talking as they climbed up to join me.

"Nice night for it." Jared said as he sat down next to me. He held out a bottle of Passion Pop. I wrinkled my nose and Nicky plopped down beside me and handed me a mug.

"Save any of the good stuff?" She asked and I passed her my flask as Jared poured me some of the sugary bubbles that Drew used to go ape shit for. She put her arm around me.

1...456789