Sk8r Boi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Missed this." She said. I squeezed her hand.

——-

Tonight. Definitely tonight. It was Jared's cousins wedding and he and Nicky were out all weekend, so it was just me and Ash, and if he hated anal well, fuck it, I'd get over it. But I was going to ask.

He arrived and handed me some wine and I swept him up in my arms. My ribs were all but healed and at this stage the cast was pretty much just decoration. As worried as I'd been about becoming a fat slob over my time off site I'd managed to stay in ok shape- I walked every day and Nicky had reluctantly helped me to count calories so I didn't get fat, which everyone said I shouldn't worry about but sue me, I'm vain. I knew I wouldn't be breaking any personal bests when I could get back to the gym but at least I still had abs.

Ash sighed as I picked him up and let his head fall on my shoulder.

"Well if anyone has to emasculate me this regularly I'm glad it's you." He muttered as I carried him to my room.

He must have seen it as soon as we got in. My artful and unsubtle placement of condoms and lube on the bedside table. He looked at me and moaned as I lay him down and stripped him mercilessly. He helped me with my own clothes, and we reached for each other and kissed longingly. His hands curled in my short hair and I wrapped my hands around his waist, and he lay back on the bed, and then, all of a sudden his expression changed.

"What?" I frowned, worried. He shook his head.

"Oh Dust..." He sat up, and started to laugh as he looked at me. "Oh no." He said.

"What?" I grinned, catching his laughter. He closed his eyes and winced.

"Oh man." He stared at me. "We haven't thought this through."

"I have." Ash bit his lip and smiled. He shook his head.

"Dust." He said carefully. He took my hand in his. "You know how on Grindr you know exactly who's doing what?" I looked at him.

"Ah...." Ash raised his eyebrows. I looked at him and took him in. All his muscles. His tattoos. His hair. His attitude. His dick. I finally clicked. "Ah, fuck." I said. I guess that hadn't really come up. We were too busy getting to know each other to actually discuss...

"Top?" We asked at the same time.

"Dammit." I said.

"Fuck." He laughed. "Total top right? Not a little bit vers?"

"Not really dude."

"Oh no." We started laughing again. "Ok." He said. "We can work around this."

"Ah... ok." I stroked his chest, feeling the taut muscle. I ran my hand down to his happy trail and stroked the hair, watching his dick twitch as my hands grew near it. "What do those guys call themselves? Sides?" Ash shrugged and ran his hands over my chest, flicking my nipple gently.

"Yeah man, like blow jobs are great. We can just... touch each other and suck each other and..."

"Yeah totally." I sighed. I really wanted to fuck though. Ash bit his lip as he looked at me.

"It would be a fucking dumb reason to lose the best thing that's happened to me all year over something like that." He murmured. I stroked his torso and smiled. What an utter sweetheart.

"Yeah." I agreed. "Not ready to let you go yet." He smiled and pushed my fringe off my face. "We could do threesomes?" I suggested.

"Na." He said, biting his lip. "Not cool with you finding some dumb dude you like more than me who takes it up the ass."

"Ok." We looked at each other and sighed.

"I'll try it." We said at the same time, and started laughing.

"Really?" He smiled

"You really?"

"Total top you said."

"Maybe for the right guy..." I shrugged. Ash smiled at me.

"Yeah." He said. "We'll just have to take turns."

"We'll both have to loosen up first."

"Oh god that's right." He grinned. "We're gonna have to go and buy matching dildos."

"His and his."

"Baby's first butt plug."

"Are enema kits reusable?" I wondered out loud. He laughed.

"Fuck those bottoms do a lot of work eh?"

"You, my man, are gonna have to eat a lot more fibre." He wrinkled his nose.

"Gross." He said. I laughed as I swatted at him.

"I bet that dumb dude who takes it up the ass eats plenty of fibre."

"Ughhh he totally does. Man I fucking hate that guy."

——- Boy fucks boy ——

We found ourselves at a sex store after a couple of nights of research. I wanted to buy everything online but Ash convinced me it would be more fun to do it in person.

We trudged up the stairs giggling and walked into the store arm in arm. The dude at the counter looked up at us and glanced at the guy sitting across from him, reading a comic.

"Evening." He nodded at us and the other guy looked up from his comic and looked us over. They turned to each other with a smile.

"Cute couple." The comic book guy muttered. The clerk shushed him. "Do you think they broke their arms fisting?" He whispered way too loudly and the clerk blushed red.

"That would break their arseholes first." He whispered back. Ash and I tried to hold back our laughter and he dragged me into the store. He seemed to have a bit of an idea where we were headed. Maybe he knew this place.

"Ok." He said as we paused and pulled out a list.

"You made a shopping list?!"

"Yeah, well I didn't want to get home and realise we'd missed anything!" I laughed.

"Do you think everyone does this when they do it for the first time?"

"I think most guys go on reddit and ask r/topsandbottoms." Ash said seriously.

"R slash WHAT?" Ash raised his eyebrows at me.

"Oh it's seriously good jerk off material in there." He said. "Bunch of horny dudes practising their erotica I reckon. With the occasional not so bad sex tip thrown in." I rolled my eyes.

"Jesus, heard of porn? He laughed.

"Heard of imagination? Guys in porn don't go into deliciously obscene detail about how good it feels to be a hole for their top and take his seed deep in their rectum..."

"Oh my god stop!" Ash grinned and shrugged.

"We'll read some when we get home." He said. "Anyway. Here." He started pulling out an array of items from the shelves- lube, obviously, a couple of butt plugs. A range of dildos in varying sizes... two enema kits... he laughed as he saw a tub of Metamucil and pointed it out to me. "That?" He asked. I smiled.

"Dude I'm so ahead of you." I raised my eyebrows and Ash grinned. We'd agreed that I'd go first, because he seemed insanely nervous and if anything I was kind of intrigued. I'd done it before, but it never felt great- I just switched with Drew once in a while if he wanted to but we both knew it was for him. It had never been a big deal before but I was determined to enjoy it with Ash. There was no fucking way I wouldn't make it work.

I carefully juggled Ash's selections as we headed to the counter and he double checked we hadn't missed anything as I dumped everything in front of the clerk, who's name probably wasn't Veronica like his name tag said.

"Jesus." He said. "Heard there was a top shortage but has it gotten that bad?" Ash laughed.

"Oh no is there?" He said. "Fuck better keep it on the DL that two of them have shacked up then." I nudged his thigh pointedly. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Like he doesn't hear worse 20 times a day." He muttered. The clerk looked between us.

"I dunno." He said slowly. "Two tops with two broken arms trying to make it work is definitely top ten this week, what do you think Mick?" Mick glanced up from his comic book.

"Aw." He said. "It'll never work but God loves a trier." Ash wrapped his arm around my waist.

"It'll work." He said firmly.

"Alright." The clerk looked at our selections. "Well the least i can do is save you some money." He started pulling stuff to the side and Ash stopped him.

"I've thought about this." He said.

"Not hard enough." The clerk grinned. "These are totally unnecessary." He gestured to the two largest dildos. Ash and I looked at each other.

"Uh.... I don't think so..." Ash said slowly. The clerk rolled his eyes.

"So that's roughly you right?" He gestured at them. Ash started to blush.

"Roughly." He said quietly.

"Right." The clerk said. "So when you're ready for this... you're probably ready for the real thing, and you might as well just do that right?" Ash and I looked at each other.

"Oh." Ash said. "I guess."

"And there's no difference between these in size- so butt plug or dildo? Actually, Mick, help us out here..." Mick looked at our selections again. He pointed at two dildos and a butt plug.

"This, this, and this." He said. "All you need. You can use fingers to start with right, so you don't need to bother with the smaller ones." I glanced at Ash. He was so fucking red. Which served him right for insisting on doing this in person... I started laughing as I looked at him.

"Shit you were right about coming into a brick and mortar store." I said. "This is great. And what about everything else?" I blinked at Mick. "Like... prep and stuff." Mick grinned at the clerk.

"This." He picked up a shower nozzle. "Reusable and straightforward." He pushed the enema kits to the side. "Eat clean. Take fibre. Clean out like a couple of hours before, but not for too long. You don't want to douche too hard and make everything loose, trust me you're in for a bad time... and anyway, just chill out and relax and go for it." I grinned at Ash.

"On me." I held out my card.

"On ME." Ash pushed me aside. "You're still not working."

"You got dinner."

"You can buy me dinner tonight."

"I can't eat tonight!" The clerk sighed and held up a machine.

"50/50." He told us. He raised his eyebrows at Mick as I waved my card. "Two tops." He said. "Fucking nightmare."

——

We split up because Ash wanted to drop all his work gear off so I headed home, not as laden as I'd worried about given I was stuck with public transport. I sighed as I entered the flat and saw Jared and Nicky lounging in the living room.

"I told you Ash is coming over." I warned. "And I told you it's gonna be impossible to do this with you in the house."

"Chill out Dustman." Jared rolled his eyes. "We're heading out."

"Tonight's the night!" Nicky grinned. "God speed." I rolled my eyes. "Or not." She wrinkled her nose. "God give you the stamina to last I guess." I cleared my throat and sat down.

"Hmmm." I grunted. That was actually the last thing I was worried about. I hadn't given them the whole story though, so I kept my mouth shut.

"What's this?" Nicky grabbed at my hands and I groaned as she wrested the discreet package off me. "Oh fuck." She started laughing. "Jesus you really have tonight planned."

"Fuck off." I grabbed the stuff from her. "Gonna shower. Have a good night guys."

"Wait what time is he coming over?" Jared checked his watch. "Thought we had till 6.30?"

"You do." I gritted my teeth. "I'm in the mood for a long shower." Jared shrugged and Nicky looked at me thoughtfully. She looked at the sex toys sprawled across the couch and looked back to me. She frowned and I caught her eye. I shook my head as she opened her mouth and looked pointedly at her oblivious boyfriend. She grinned.

"Alright Dust. See ya tomorrow." She said. I grunted and grabbed everything before heading to the shower. There are some things even we don't need to talk about.

——

I'll tell you something. Cleaning out your ass can be genuinely scary. Who knew? Who knew there was that much... well. You get the picture. I don't think I've ever been so fascinated and disgusted with my body in my entire life.

But I got it done, and waited for Ash, forgoing the usual beer I'd drink and wishing I had weed. He was early and he fell into me on the doorstep.

"God, you smell amazing." He pressed his face to my neck. "Jesus. What is that?" I rolled my eyes. Marc Jacobs Bang. Something Nicky once pointedly picked up for me. Ash grinned as I invited him in. "You outdid yourself." He laughed. "Normally you don't even shower." Which was harsh but fair. I rolled my eyes and we went to my room and sat on my bed, a little awkwardly. Ash stroked my cheek. "You good?" He asked. "You're very quiet."

"I'm good." I reached for him. "Missed you."

"It's been like an hour."

"Sue me."

Ash looked at me thoughtfully.

"Are you sur..." I cut him off.

"Ash. I'll be fine. We're just playing." Ash pressed his forehead to mine.

"Ok baby." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead before shuffling to look at me. We were sitting opposite one another, fully closed, with our legs folded. Ash rested his chin on his hand, his eyes fixed on mine. "Well, this is way too weird." He said slowly. "You wanna just watch something for a bit? And maybe...?" He pulled out a joint from his shirt pocket and smiled at me. I grinned with relief.

"That's gonna help." I said.

We put on Metalocalypse because it's about the right level of dumb and funny to relax to and Ash leant his head in my chest like usual and we smoked, huddled around my small iPad screen. We talked through the episode about nothing in particular and I slowly felt myself loosening up. Ash glanced at me as I started humping him slowly. He kissed my neck.

"Baby, stop thinking with your dick." He said softly. I chuckled.

"Then start playing with my ass." I said. Ash sat up.

"That can be arranged." He grinned and we slowly started to undress each other, peeling off shirts and tugging down shorts and caressing each other's exposed flesh. Ash lay me down like I was a fucking virginal blushing bride and I laughed at him.

"Not like that." I pushed him and all his gentle kisses off me. "Don't treat me like a princess. Treat me like a slut." Ash's eyes flashed and he immediately seemed to sit up straighter.

"I can do that...." He bit his lip. "Hey uh.... maybe we use a safe word? If you wanna play slut and daddy..."

"Red." I said. Ash nodded and looked me over.

"Ok." He said.

He knelt forward and wrapped his hand in the nape of my neck and jerked me up.

"You want to be a slut for me baby?" He grunted. I moaned and let my eyes close, feeling a horny knot in my gut start to form. Fuck... I hadn't been subby in years... I didn't know if I could still get in touch with that part of me... and then I felt Ash's hand connect with my cheek- sort of softly. "I asked you a question." Ash hissed. I moaned again.

"Yeah." I said. "You can hit harder." I mumbled. He slapped me again- way harder- and my eyes flew open in annoyance but as I met his gaze I started to melt again. Shit, he was all fire. His eyes were boring into me.

"Say it." He said.

"I'm a slut."

"My slut."

"Yeah." Ash grinned and sat back. He slapped my thigh and gestured to me to turn over.

"Hands and knees." He directed. I complied and shivered as Ash gently spread my legs and arms wider, muttering an apology as he knocked my cast. He pressed on the small of my back to arch it and caressed my ass gently. "Damn." He whispered. He squeezed my cheeks and parted them and I took a deep breath with him as he knelt behind me.

God. Damn. Ash knew how to eat ass. His tongue was so fucking adaptable, it felt like everything at once. He was tongue fucking me, and switching to gently kiss my hole, then biting my ass cheeks... and then his fingers were in my mouth and I sucked on them desperately.

"Fuck." He whispered. "Damn you are a fucking slut baby."

"Yesss." I whined.

"You want to..."

"Yeah." I felt Ash's fingers at my hole and moaned, lowering my head to the pillow and biting my lip. He was slow and tender and gentle with his insertion, even as he slapped my ass and called me a whore. His hand tangled in my hair and he had me pinned down- god how many fucking arms did he have? He felt like he was everywhere at once... I moaned and focussed on my ass as he hit the spot, and I tried to let go and just enjoy it... and suddenly I was REALLY enjoying it. Something about his rhythm or his filthy whispers in my ear... I don't know but... "More!" I cried out. Ash slowed down.

"More?" He moaned. "Oh fuck yea baby." He switched from two fingers to three, and at my insistence from three fingers to a dildo. He was fucking me hard, jamming it in and just grazing the right spot every time... and suddenly I knew I needed to be filed, really, truly, totally filled. I needed his cock so bad. I needed him to cum deep inside me.

"Ash." I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck me." I glanced over my shoulder so he could see my wide eyes and know I wasn't fucking around.

"You... sure?" Ash pushed his hair off his face.

"Yeah." I whined.

"Fuck." He grunted- and he thrust the dildo deep in my ass and left it there as he moved to grab the stuff on my bedside table. I whined and humped the air, squeezing my muscles tight to stimulate myself without him.

"Hurry up." I grunted. He laughed and slapped my ass as he returned.

"You big fucking slut." He said. "Fuck baby you've been holding out on me.

"Fuck me." I whined. Ash laughed and started playing with the dildo again and I growled. I turned around again and was about to move and pin him down and MAKE him if he wouldn't, but he caught my head and yanked it back. I gasped as he pulled the dildo out and I felt him press against my twitching hole.

"You want this?" He growled.

"Yeah." I panted. He pressed against me a little and I moaned... fuck, I was too tight, I knew I was.

"Beg for your daddy." Ash grunted.

"Please daddy."

"What do you want baby?"

"Your dick, daddy."

"You want daddy's big dick in that little hole? Yeah?"

"Yeah." Ash grunted and I felt myself start to accommodate him.

"Push out." He muttered. I moaned. I could do that. I pushed out against him and we moaned as I felt the tip of his cock breach me- spreading me wider than I'd ever been and welcoming him.

"Fuck!" I cried out, and Ash held me tight, his arm curled around my waist. He squeezed me.

"You can take it baby." He whispered. "You're such a good little whore. You're gonna take all of it, yeah?"

"Yeah..." I moaned. It was too much, it hurt so bad, but his skin against mine was so good, and there was a need deep inside me, a deep craving I'd never had before. "Keep going." I whispered.

"Say please." He was so mean. I moaned.

"Please."

"Good boy." Ash continued to spread me wide around him, driving himself in, and pausing, and rocking back and forth to loosen me up- and I was pushing back, sweating with the effort, and his hand was still everywhere at once- stroking my abs and my shoulders and my hips... and he moaned as he thrust real deep all of a sudden, and I don't know if I was screaming or moaning but I didn't have time to think because he was fucking pounding me, his thighs were slapping against mine and his hand was gripping my hip.

He moaned and slowed down, and I could feel him trying to work out where it would feel good for me- he hit it all of a sudden and I twitched under him.

"Oh fuck." I moaned.

"Oh fuck, that's it." He grunted. "You like that baby?"

"Yeah."

"You fucking slut, taking my dick so good baby." I moaned and thrust back desperately. "Oh you're a good boy."

"Yes daddy." Ash moaned and thrust deeper again. I lost my balance and fell to my forearm. "Baby I'm sorry." He murmured. "I can't last." I moaned in response and thrust myself back on him. His grunts were getting louder and his thrusts shallower.

"Ruin me." I whispered, and Ash's hand clenched around my waist and I could feel him throbbing deep inside me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He muttered as his hips jerked against me. He unclenched his hand and started to stroke my abs, and my torso, and my ass, and he slowed down and fell against me, panting heavily. I pulled him into me and we collapsed on the bed together. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close, stroking my body gently with his good hand. "Shit." He muttered. "You sure you're a top?" I laughed.

1...456789