Sk8r Boi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe a little more vers than I realised." I mumbled. "That was..." Ash squeezed me tight.

"I can't believe you did that for me." His dick slipped out of my ass as we turned to face each other. Huh. I felt so empty. I laughed.

"There is no fucking way you're getting rid of me that easy." I said. "I'm utterly fucked for you and if I have to be fucked by you to make it work you can fucking have my ass." Ash kissed my nose.

"I'm fucked for you too." He said quietly. "And I'm gonna be the best fucking bottom you've ever had."

"Better than Cal from Radiology?" I teased. Ash hit me playfully.

"Anyway." He said. "You must be starving. Let's grab dinner eh?" I squeezed his hand.

"Can we just order in?"

"Whatever you want." He kissed me.

——- Boy falls in love ——

I was pulling the gardening equipment from the closet when Jared and Nicky arrived home.

"Hey." I nodded at them and grunted as a book on botany hit me on the forehead. "Ouch." Jared laughed and picked the book up.

"Botany." He muttered as he looked at the title. I took it off him.

"No point it rotting in the closet." I said. "Thought I might have a real go at the veggie patch." Jared smiled at me softly.

"Good luck black thumbs." He teased. I hit him with the book. My cast was finally off and the freedom was indescribable. He laughed and rubbed his arm. "Well your muscles haven't atrophied."

"Re killing everything I touch, figured Ash could help." I pulled the last of the stuff down and set it on the ground with a grunt. "I made dinner."

"You WHAT?!" Nicky put her stuff down and turned to me.

"Ash is coming over in like half an hour." I shrugged. "Beef cheeks. Real cheap and I'm not back at work till next week so I figured I'd try." Jared and Nicky glanced at each other.

"Alright." Jared said firmly. "Enough. Who the fuck are you and what have you done with our dear Dusty?" I started to laugh.

"Shut up!" I said. "It's a new thing I'm trying called not being totally fucking useless." Nicky grinned.

"I'm into it." She said. "Is Ash bringing booze or should Jar and I get some?"

"Maybe you could grab some ice cream? I got carried away and forgot about dessert."

"Is this like an occasion?" Nicky looked at Jared. "Is there a date we're forgetting?" I laughed.

"If I ever remember a date you know I really have been replaced with a replicant." I grinned. "Ash is taking two days off."

"Jesus." Jared moaned and threw his stuff on the couch. "Is he staying here?"

"Is that a problem?"

"Yes!"

"Come on, we won't be that bad." I said. "It's not like you've never lived with a couple." Jared and Nicky looked at each other. I ignored them and swept past them because I could hear the oven timer going and besides, who wants to linger on that particular conversation.

------

"Holy shit." Ash hit me on my shoulder.

"Ouch!" I rubbed where he'd hit. He was always playful but he hit too hard. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Wimp." He said. "Anyway why'd you never tell me you can cook, asshole? This is fucking incredible!" I laughed.

"You never asked." I said. Jared snorted.

"Don't fall for it." He warned Ash. "He has literally never done this before. When it's his night to cook he usually orders in." Ash laughed.

"What did you do during lockdown?" He asked.

"Went back to Mum's." I admitted. "Managed to wrangle my way out of my fair share of the cooking by taking on the cleaning. Ash sighed.

"Dammit, that's my trick too." We laughed and I squeezed his knee.

"Hmm. Maybe we'll have to learn to take turns." I grinned. Ash winked at me and we kept eating.

We all washed up together, sort of. The other three told me it wasn't fair and made me sit down drinking and talking to keep them company. Then we curled up on the couches, and I let Ash wrap his arms around me and we watched dumb cartoons until I started yawning and Ash convinced me it was time for bed. He looked up at me as we brushed our teeth and he rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"Hey." I muttered. He squeezed me and said nothing.

"I've never had this." He said quietly as we settled into bed. He looked up at me and blinked his dark eyes at me.

"Oh Ash." I sighed. He laughed suddenly.

"God I'm the worst." He said. "Sorry Dust. Let's pretend I'm cool enough to not say that kind of thing." I laughed and squeezed him tight.

"Let's pretend you know how happy it makes me." He snorted.

"Shut up, Dusty."

"Hmmm" I kissed his neck. "Ash...."

"Yeah?" I sighed and turned over and pulled his hands around me.

"Nothing." I sighed. "This is nice." He squeezed me.

"Yeah." He kissed my neck. "This is nice."

——-

He woke up early, I'm not sure when, but he was lying next to me, reading a book when I was awake enough to reach for him and curl my hands around his chest. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Good morning." He said.

"Morning." I yawned. "What are you reading?" He glanced at the book.

"Persuasion." He said. He slowly put it down. "Bit surprised to see Jane Austen in your collection Dust." I looked away.

"I read sometimes." I said. "I guess." Ash chuckled and looked at me.

"We actually have that in common." He said. I stretched out beside him. Trust me to find yet another guy who reads. I pressed my head to his ribs and started to kiss them.

"You're too smart." I said. "I wish I could keep up."

"Shut up dumbass. We're both dumb." I laughed.

"Well. I can't argue with at least half of that." I started licking my way up his abs. Ash shivered.

"Horny already?" He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair.

"What's new?" He grinned and pushed on my head. I let him manipulate me and move me down between his legs. I glanced up at him as I took his semi in my mouth and rolled his foreskin around with my tongue.

"Shit." He moaned, and lay back, spreading his legs. The book fell to his side and he lost his place, but he was gone. He moaned as I took him in my mouth and started sucking. I was so horny, but I was too distracted with giving him pleasure to do anything about my own cock, which was fucking leaking pre. I moaned as I slobbered on him, fucking my face and retching as he grew hard and hit my gag reflex over and over. His hands were tangled in my short hair and he was thrusting and pushing and pulling as we moaned over each other. "Fuck, cumming." He grunted. He gripped my head tighter and held me in place as he thrust into my mouth, and I relaxed my throat as I felt his warm load shooting into my mouth. He slowly stopped thrusting, and his hands made their way to my shoulders, and he pulled me to lie on him and wrapped his legs around me. "Shit Dust." He moaned. "That's the best good morning I've ever had." I grinned and pressed my head to his chest.

"Breakfast?" He laughed.

"You don't want..."

"We have all day for you to take care of me Ash." I grinned. "But pancakes only make sense until 11."

"Well that's bullshit." Ash squeezed me. "Pancakes make sense literally anytime, idiot. Especially when we're both off work."

"Well they don't make sense to me after 11." I said. "I'll make breakfast, you can let me know how Anne gets on."

"Oh you really have read this." Ash turned his head thoughtfully. "Do you like Jane Austen?"

"No." I sat up. "Someone left them to me. Read it out of obligation. Hated all of it." I stood up and grabbed some shorts, almost missing Ash rolling his eyes.

"I like it." He said. "Human connections. What the heart wants and what society thinks is right." I glanced at him.

"Boring." I muttered. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back into bed.

"Methinks you doth protest too much." He poked me in the ribs and started tickling me.

"Ash!" I laughed and thrashed around and we started play fighting.

Ash was strong, but I was stronger, and we tangled our bodies together, clawing at each other's skin and trying to wrestle each other into submission. I pinned him down and twisted his arm behind his back.

"Ugh." He grunted. "Trying to put me back in a cast?" I ignored him and pressed his face to the bed and he moaned as I nudged his legs open with my knee.

"Ash." I whispered in his ear. He moaned as I locked his neck and bit his earlobe. "Go take a shower." Ash struggled below me and tried to get on top, but I held him firm. "Now." I grunted.

"Pancakes?" He muttered.

"Later." I wrapped my hand in his hair and pulled him up. He moaned as he looked at me wild eyed.

"Got it." He whispered. I shoved him out of bed and he narrowed his eyes at me as he grabbed my shorts and headed to the bathroom.

"Here." I reached under the bed and threw him the box. He took it silently.

I would have joined him, but we both preferred to do it alone. Even with all the intimacy in the world there's something about prepping that feels private.

I thought about jerking off. I'd last longer. But maybe I'd last too long. Neither of us were really marathon guys. Shit, neither of us had any fucking stamina around each other but that didn't seem to matter. I picked up the book instead and started reading at a random page. I didn't hate it. I didn't like it either, but like all of Drew's books I kept it near me. His favourite was Jane Eyre and he had about three copies. I must have read that book a hundred times over the last few years. I told him about it, but I still wished I'd bothered when we could have talked. There was so much we never shared together.

Ash took his sweet time and I found myself deeply engaged in the book. I didn't even realise he'd entered the room when he gently touched my thigh.

"Dust?" He looked at me. I blinked. "Aw." He said, reaching for my face to brush away a tear.

"Fuck off." I laughed and pushed him away.

"Allergies huh?" He teased.

"Yeah, allergic to melancholy love stories." I grinned and put the book down. "Come here." I pulled him into my arms and we sat on the bed, holding each other. He rested his head in the crook of my neck and kissed me gently. I stroked his back.

"Dusty..." He turned his head to look at me. I rolled my eyes and pulled on his hair. He might not admit it but he loved it when I did that. His eyes glazed over and he was instantly limp in my arms.

"Stop saying things." I said, holding his head back.

"Make me." He muttered. I grinned and rolled over, so he was pinned beneath me, and I assaulted his nipples and spread his legs, running my hands up his thighs and tracing the sparse hair. "It's cute when you're mad at me." Ash smiled. I bit his nipple and he moaned, and I grabbed his head as it rolled back and held him off the pillow.

"You really wanna play this game?" I grunted. He moaned and reached for my cock. I slapped his hands away. "Na-uh." I said. "That's a privilege for boyfriends who behave."

"I'll behave." Ash smiled sweetly at me.

"You gonna shut up and be my good little bottom?"

"Yes." He grinned.

"Doubt." I knelt between his legs and he spread them obediently.

"Please." He moaned as I started running my hands over his ass, over his crack, feeling his hole but not pressing in.

"You want something?"

"You." He parted his lips and reached for me, and I held him down.

"Beg for it."

"For a kiss?" He whined.

"For what you want." I played with his nipple as he thrust his hips involuntarily. "Beg for me."

"Please... please I'm so horny..." His dick was hard again and I ignored it as I reached for the lube. "Yessss..." He moaned, watching me.

"You want me to loosen you up?" I growled. "You want to spread your legs and take it like a bitch baby?"

"Yeah." He panted as I ran my finger down his crack.

"Say it."

"Please Dust..." He whined as I pressed my thumb to his hole and he shivered beneath me. I wrapped my hand around his throat.

"Say it."

"Fuck me. Fuck me like a bitch."

"My needy, horny, desperate little bitch." I slowly started fucking him with my thumb and he opened his legs wider, and his hole let me in with no resistance, and his eyes closed and he moaned.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." He begged.

"Already?" I grinned and withdrew my thumb and he whined as I moved to eat him out.

"Shit." He cried out. "Fuck, do that. Don't stop." I smiled as I obliged him. Ash had been reluctant and shy when we first started doing this but when I spread him out and stuck my tongue in him he never failed to fall apart for me. Even on nights when he was topping I ate his ass, because I loved the way he threw his head back and let me control him. We always had a power struggle but when I spread his legs he let me own him. "Dust fuck me please..." He whined.

"Good boy." I murmured. I reached for the bedside table and he caught my arm.

"Dust..." He said slowly. "It's just us."

"Huh?" I pushed his hair off his face and looked down at him. Christ he was beautiful. I stroked his cheek.

"I mean... you could... we don't need a condom? Do we?" I moaned and felt my cock twitched against his thigh.

"Oh fuck Ash." I bit my lip. "I don't know." I said honestly. "I haven't been tested in a while." Ash held my arm tighter.

"But it's just been us for weeks. Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"And we're on PrEP..." We gazed at each other.

"I should know for sure." I said eventually. He sighed.

"Yeah but..."

"No." I reached for the condoms. "But yes. I'll get tested." He dropped his hand and pouted at me. "Don't give me that look." I growled. He smiled.

"What look? The Please I'm begging you to fucking dump a load in me look?" I moaned as I tried to ignore him and wrapped up. I put my hand over his mouth as I worked.

"Yeah, that look." I grunted. I could feel him smiling under my hand and I replaced my hand with my mouth. He kissed me hungrily.

I tangled my hands in his hair, wrapping my fingers in it and pulling it gently. He melted into me. He was barely moving, he let me control him and turned to liquid under my touch.

"Oh fuck." He said as I started to push in without warning.

"You ok?" I whispered. He drew his legs apart and moaned, pressing his head to my chest.

"Mmmm." He whined. "Gentle, baby."

"Ok." I held him tight- my soft, sweet lover, and I let all the arrogance and roughness from before fall away as he lay vulnerable under my embrace. I shuddered as I worked my way in. He was so tight and warm. He was so hot. He was so good. "Ash..." I whispered. He didn't reply but his legs wrapped tight around me as we rocked back and forth, and his arms clasped around my neck as I drove in deep, whispering his name.

I couldn't help it. He was too tight. He was too loving. He was too much.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." I whispered as I felt myself suddenly way too far gone. Ash pressed his face to mine and kissed me as I moaned, shooting into him and grunting.

"So. Damn. Good." He muttered. He pulled me into him- I was sweaty and gross and panting and he seemed so put together beneath me. I kissed his neck and rolled around so I could cradle him, my cock softening in his ass.

He let me lie there for a second before he rolled over.

"You mentioned pancakes?" He grinned.

"Oh god, gimme a minute."

"It's almost 11." I groaned.

"Ugh. Fine." I grunted as I stood up. My legs weren't quite working properly. "Ah you've wrecked me."

"I've wrecked you?!" Ash laughed. "Feelings mutual dude." I grinned and threw him some shorts and made my way to the kitchen.

He joined me a few minutes later and stretched out before hopping up on the bench beside me.

"Come here." He wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled me in. I grinned and put my hands on his waist. "Mmm." He stroked my face. "How the hell did I get so lucky?"

"Beats me." I smiled. We looked into each other's eyes and I pressed myself closer to him as the warmth spread out from my stomach into my chest and all over my body. "I...." I choked on my words. "Feelings mutual dude."

——-

We spent the day fucking around playing video games and drinking coffee. He dragged me into some clothes at some point and we went for a walk. He held my hand and we swung our arms and talked and joked as we walked.

"Don't you have a spot up here?" He asked as we made our way through the undergrowth on the Polhill reserve. I felt my chest tighten.

"It's too far." I said. Ash raised his eyebrows.

"We have all day."

"Let's go to Brooklyn." I suggested. "Fuck, we could even see a movie."

"Ok." Ash grinned. I led him away from the track and over the hill, back to the suburbs. We paused outside of the cinema. "Predator in half an hour." He grinned. "You in?"

"Fuck yes. Grab a beer while we wait?"

"Yeah." He wrapped his arm around my waist and we went in.

——

We hung out in my room, yelling a hi to Nick and Jared as they got home. We were lying on my bed and rebuilding a lego set which Ash had accidentally knocked over after lunch.

And I was achingly horny.

"Stop it asshole!" He laughed as I tried again, brushing his hair off his neck and feeling him up suggestively. I ignored him and wrapped my hands around him and pressed my dick into his back.

"No." I said. "I wanna fuck you so bad." Ash pulled away and looked over his shoulder.

"We agreed you tonight." He said. I grabbed his hair. He moaned.

"Don't care." I murmured. "Get on your fucking knees Ash."

"I haven't..." He whispered.

"Don't care." I said again. I pushed his head forward and knelt behind him, manhandling him roughly.

"Fuck you." He whispered as I yanked his shorts down and spread his legs. He spread them though, and he moaned as I dove between them.

I was too impatient to do it properly, but he lay still when I'd finished, and moaned as I swapped from my mouth to two fingers with no warning, and he bucked against me as I fucked him hard with my fingers.

"Fuck yeah." I watched him as I did my best one handed to huddle lube and a condom as fast as possible. "Fuck you're a good hole. Just a fucking needy little hole."

"Mmmm." He whined. "Oh god!" He cried out as I started to push in. My dick was thinking for me and I was rougher than I'd ever been with him. I wrapped my hand around his mouth, and held his waist tight with the other.

"Shut up." I grunted. "We have company."

Ash moaned and fought against my grip but I doubled down and pushed his head to the bed, pinning him down. "Oh fuck yes." I muttered. "Take it. Take it." Ash reached behind me and clung on to my ass as I pounded him. He started moaning and I slapped his ass- which had the opposite effect as intended because he moaned again, really loudly.

"Fuck Dust..."

"Shhhh!"

"Oh fuck..."

"Shut the fuck up or I'll gag you." He moaned and I felt him quivering underneath me.

"Dust go shallow." He moaned, and even though I just wanted to hump the shit out of him I listened and pulled back a bit. He was hot and shaking... I reached for his dick and he batted me away. "So close..." He whined. I moaned and kept going. Fuck, I'd never ever managed to give him a pgasm before. I gripped his waist because he was failing to hold himself up, and I reached for his nipple and teased it as I thrust in. "Oh my god. Oh my god..." He moaned. "Fuck, fuck..." He tensed up. "Fuuu uck...." He sobbed as his whole body spasmed beneath me. His whines had pushed me over and I let myself thrust in deep again- it only took a couple of deep strokes and I was cumming with him.

"Jesus." I moaned.

"Shhh." He said weakly. "We have company." I giggled and fell on top of him and rolled us over...

"Ah fuck ow!" I cried out as I realised we'd been fucking almost on top of a pile of lego. Ash laughed at me as I fell off the bed.

"That's karma." He said. "Horny bastard." I winced as I lay on the floor.

"Fair." I said. I looked at him. "Um. Owe you one?" He rolled his eyes and suddenly blushed a violent red.

1...456789