Skanked-Surrender Sam's Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Their "Girls Weekend" ends in complete surrender.
15.6k words
4.92
8.1k
7

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,854 Followers

This is a stand alone story, however, it is the 9th chapter in a series depicting a straight, married. professional woman's conversion to submissive lesbian pet at the hands of her sister like childhood friend. It contains themes of non-consent, reluctance and coercion if this is in anyway offensive, please find another story. If you choose to read on, please enjoy. Your feedback is always welcome.

_______________________________________________

I sat in my drive way, spent, satisfied, sore and swollen down below. My husband Edmond was inside and with his travels as CEO of a pharmaceutical company and my "Girl's weekend" with Maria, we had not seen each other in two weeks. I knew he would have needs but the thought of taking anything else inside me was terrifying.

Maria is a childhood friend and pseudo cousin who recently turned my world on end. Our parents were best friends growing up so she was more of a cousin than my real ones. Although I was an adult when my parents passed, her mom, Daniela, took me under her wing like a daughter.

That created a sister dynamic that caused much resentment in Maria. I was the hard working good student that became a pharmacist working in Daniela's pharmacy. Maria was the troubled student, rebellious, tatted, sometimes gothy, child that didn't want to work in the family business.

It all came to a head one day when I made a comment implying she didn't care about anything but herself, when in fact she had been turning over a new leaf. I later discovered, that very minute she was doing something to help Daniela and me.

She snapped at me I I unleashed a barrage of verbal vomit, that ended with me calling her a tatted skanky freak. She reacted by backing me against the counter in the pharmacy and telling me, I was a stuck up lonely bitch that needed to get a good fuck. When she suggested she could scratch the itch that Edmond never could. My shocked reaction that she was a lesbian, triggered something in her.

She sensed something in my reaction, and somehow new about the strange tingling between my legs as she pressed against me. She played on my sexual frustration and guilt for my attack on her masterfully.

She could pushed my buttons, like know one, ever had and sensed what I needed even when I was clueless. She began to consume my thoughts and stoked my hidden need to submit. It all came to a head on our "Girl's weekend" she planned for us.

My pussy was spent, yes, but even after a weekend of unimaginable and unrelenting pleasure, with Maria and our new friends she introduced me to, I sat soaking my panties replaying the events in my mind.

The manager of the hotel we stayed was her college roommate, until Maria dropped out. April made the unfortunate mistake of fucking and eventually marrying Maria's high school and college boyfriend, Seth McLaren. His family owns McLaren Furniture and he stands to inherit quite a fortune.

Maria's wrath was swifter and much more severe for April than it was for me. This weekend, she let me witness the annual ritual she put April through. She made her strip naked with the day's newspaper for a date stamp. She then made April masturbate to orgasm begging to eat Maria's pussy while Maria records it for her collection. Normally, April is then rewarded by getting to do what she begged for until Maria comes in her mouth. To the best of my knowledge there would be no further contact until the next year.

This year, my presence seemed to inspire Maria with a new sense of confidence and she took it to a whole new level. The image that played over and over in my head, and had me so wet sitting in my driveway, is the moment I watched her turn April into her full time pet.

I sat in the back seat of April's car as Maria manipulated her to straddle the center console of her BWW on all fours with her upper body in the back seat with me. This was after making April give me her cum soaked panties for my "collection". With her in that awkward position, she hiked April's skirt, exposing her naked nether regions to anyone who might happen by the untinted windshield. This was in the parking lot of the hotel April managed.

I held April's hand as Maria edged her to near climax and made her beg Maria to insert my remote controlled butt plug into her ass. April did so, knowing that it meant she would willingly become Maria's full time fuck toy.

Maria used that butt plug to torture when she first took control of me. She made me put it in and played with me the night of Edmonds birthday part in a room full of guests. Seeing her do the same to April, somehow made me feel justified in my own surrender.

I should also come clean, that through my touch, facial expressions and subtle groans, I did my best to encourage April to surrender.

Unfortunately for April, her surrender did not bring immediate reward. I will never forget the look on her face as Maria brought her to the very edge of orgasmic bliss with the pug in her ass and abruptly cut her off. I nearly came just watching the pleasure on April's face that came with surrender, only to have it pulled away.

Then Maria, casually told her she needed to fucus on driving us to our scheduled events for the day and reminded her as Maria's pets, she decided when April and I get to come.

On the drive, Maria taunted her by changing the speed and pattern of the vibration, asking her how each one felt, and after each one, made her thank her for letting her feel each setting.

Lunch got much worse for her. Whenever the server came around, she would kick it up a notch. Every time April opened her mouth for a bite of her wrap, it kicked in. She brought her to the edge three times with the same frustrating result.

"April, honey, that little asshole must be so sensitive. You look like you could come right here in the restaurant," she said, feigning surprise.

"Please, Miss Maria," she gasped, helplessly.

"Oh no, sweetie, we want you to be able to scream out and get the full experience." Then she turned it back off.

When the check came, Maria turned to me and showed my credit card. "Would you like to pay today, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I complied, happily.

As the server took the card to pay, Maria worked April back to the edge once again.

"Has Seth ever taken your ass, April?" asked Maria, as the server approached.

April was a mess and squirmed, as she answered, "No, Miss Maria."

April seemed to be working hard not to come, while the server watched. She refused eye contact with anyone, gripped the table with both hands and appeared to have lifted her ass off the seat, so she wouldn't climax.

"But he wants to?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she stammered, as the server walked away.

"Your big-dawg dom, didn't take it?"

"No, Miss Maria, I used our safe word."

Maria turned off the plug and stood up. "We'd better go shopping; we don't want to be late for the salon. Thanks so much for setting it up for us, April."

She waited for April, and we followed her out. There was a wet spot as she had soaked through her skirt during lunch. When we got outside, she teased, "Oh look, BB, the little slut soaked through her skirt, awkward!"

April rushed to the car and felt her ass, confirming it was true. She quickly got in and sat down.

"Please, Miss Maria. Can I take it out and put on some panties? Someone will surely notice."

Maria just turned the plug back to low and smiled. "You're among friends here, April. Now let's get to the store and get BB a new outfit."

The taunting continued as we drove a few blocks to the lingerie store. Once inside, we were greeted by a young lady, mid-twenties to early thirties, in a plaid miniskirt and a white button-down blouse tied cropped, like a slutty schoolgirl.

"Aren't you just yummy looking," said Maria, looking her up and down. "My pets and I are looking for something fun. BB, here, is a little too constrained by this one. So we need to find her something naughty for the club, that doesn't hurt."

She looked at April. "What does DC need? You know what, your outfit would be perfect for her."

I pondered what DC stood for, as she continued to tease her. "Turn around, DC." April blushed and did as commanded. "She got a little excited at lunch. So we're gonna need some panties for her, as well. Did you get your outfit here?"

"Yes ma'am," she replied.

"Good, you hook her up and I'll be back to inspect. We need something sexy but a little absorbent. So some substance to the panty. Come with me, BB," Maria commanded, oozing with joy from showing us off to the world.

She started to browse some racks when she turned a corner, and her mouth opened.

There was a mannequin with a big butt and boobs, wearing a hot-pink, sequined bikini outfit with matching miniskirt and gauntlet gloves. The top consisted of two strings and two small sequined triangles. that would cover about twice the area of my areolas and that was it.

The gloves were matching sequins and went past the elbows, but at the hand, there was a triangle on the back of the hand with the point ending at the base of the middle finger with a loop the finger fit through.

The miniskirt was simple and form fitting, with a straight waistline, about an inch below the belly button, and four inches below the crotch. It was semi-transparent and I could see the hint of a tiny triangle of the sequined material over the crotch...barely.

"It's perfect! Much better..." She pointed at my leopard outfit.

My eyes popped at how skimpy it was, but it was perfect bimbo wear for a club. And that was certainly her objective for the evening. When I looked at myself in the mirror, it actually covered more downtown than the one I had on. But the top was glorified pasties.

"That looks chilly," I said, hoping for pity.

She yelled at the naughty schoolgirl holding a skirt up to April. "Do you have cover-ups?"

She replied looking at Maria, holding one of the outfits up. Her eyes widened, and she nodded. "Yes, right over there, I can help you in a moment."

Maria held one up, still on the hanger. "What size, BB? Six?"

"Eight, Miss Maria."

She fished one out and looked at it. "Try it on and we will see. Yell if you need help."

I did as commanded and heard her direct her attention back to April. "That's gonna be great, April. I think we need some red thigh-highs to go with it." April looked terrified, as I closed the dressing-room door. Apparently, Maria noticed, too. "We had better get her a hat and I have some sunglasses. We wouldn't want anyone to recognize you when we're just having some harmless fun."

I stripped the over-tight leopard outfit off and looked at myself in the mirror. As I peeled off the panties, it was apparent, my pussy was still puffy and pink and my muff a bit of a mess. Everything had gotten a bit sticky watching Maria training April. I held up the bikini bottoms if they could be called that. A tiny triangle in front and the rest-- silken strings, nothing more.

I thought my muff was well trimmed, but the triangle was too small to cover it and my engorged lady parts. I was pleased that the lining was silk and there was padding between my inflamed pussy and the sequined material.

It was embarrassing to look at, so I quickly spun to see my ass. I could definitely see all of it. A string arching over each butt cheek and one down my ass crack. I could not wait for Maria's reaction to my backside. I put on the miniskirt quickly to cover my wild muff. I have to admit, I liked the outfit. I was pretty sure I could see a hint of my overgrown bush outlined through the skirt.

My breasts were enjoying the freedom after being smashed into the previous top. So I decided to let them breathe, while I put on the gloves, sleevelets, or whatever they were. They somehow made me feel sexy, despite the gaudy, glistening, bright-pink color.

Lastly, the top. I tied the back tie, in front. Then, spun the top around, before tying the string around my neck. I worked to pull the triangles down over my nipples. There was no way to cover my nipples and get the base of the triangle below my breasts. So, my double-Ds bulged out of all sides of the triangle, including the underside. As I adjusted the bikini parts for maximum coverage, Maria knocked and handed in a pale-pink ruana that hung just above the knees.

"Give me your other outfit, BB. I have an idea."

The ruana covered my entire backside and shoulders with three-quarter sleeves and a robe-like front with no tie. It hung naturally with about a six-inch gap down the length of my front. She had it right. My black-and-chromed necklace collar stood out nicely in contrast.

I heard her greeting April. "Oh my God, that's so perfect. What a naughty little slut. I want to turn you over my knee already. Red looks so hot on you. The black heels make it all come together. We'll take that for sure. Here's our card, but there'll be more."

"How we coming, BB?" I stepped out. "Home fucking run! Drop the ruana and let's..."

I did, and spun slowly, grinning at her reaction, as well as April and her twin slut.

"What do you think, my pets; did I get it right?"

April and I gazed at each other. "Yes, Miss Maria."

April was topped off with a matching red-and-black plaid barrette and black oversized sunglasses. I thought even Seth might not recognize her in it. The thigh-highs made her legs so damned sexy.

"Our work here is done. Can we walk to the salon from here?"

April answered, "Yes, but please, Miss Maria. I can't be seen in this."

"She does have a point, BB," she said to me. "She's known around here. But you can't put your skirt back on. You got cunt drippings all over it. You can try this. It's kind of slutty, but not so pervy as that."

April thought and took the leopard outfit. She changed and came out wearing my clothes. I had to admit they looked better on her. The top was not nearly as tight, and her little breasts looked good with her nipples at attention. The skirt covered her a bit more. It looked risque, but not 'pervy' as Maria said. April seemed like she could live with it.

"That looks good on you, DC. What do you say to BB?" asked Maria.

"Thank you, BB."

"You're welcome."

Maria paid with my card, and we set out for the spa. It was a block away and we walked as Maria requested. She was in her glory, with all eyes on us as she walked one step ahead, sandwiched by pet sluts.

When we entered the spa, she had one of us on each arm when the hostess greeted us.

"Hi, I am Maria Quinones. We have an appointment."

The hostess was a matronly attractive woman in her fifties, it seemed. Her name tag said Barbara. She wore black slacks and a white, short-sleeved polo shirt.

"Oh yes, we have you down for a massage and hair styling. Ms. McLaren made the appointment. I thought she was coming with you?" she said, eyeing April and me from head to toe.

Maria smiled and replied by taking her finger to her mouth in the shush motion and whispered in her ear after giving a head bob toward April. "This is our girls' weekend. Today, she is DC. Take off your glasses, sweetie," she said, as she turned to April. "And this is BB."

"Of course, how fun. What happens at Reflections stays at Reflections, DC." She smiled deviously at April, who was red faced.

"I like you already, Miss Brenda. Girls, wait here a moment." She led Brenda into the spa, and they spoke for several minutes. Then, Brenda took her in back for several more minutes before returning.

Maria spoke with our hostess, smiling pleasantly behind her. There were two young ladies in yoga pants and tight, white tees standing behind Brenda. "Girls, good news! I have arranged for some special services this afternoon, and Brenda is kind enough to accommodate.

"April, you will be joining us, of course. You are going to start with a coffee cleanse as a pick me up. They actually have two colonic stations and no appointments this afternoon. While we are there, they can trim the bushes for you. That will help your little wardrobe problem, BB.

"Then we will have our massages. No happy endings for you girls, I'm afraid. That will come later. After that, our hair. You don't mind a little upcharge to the card do you, BB?"

"No, Miss Maria, thank you for arranging everything," I replied, a bit stunned.

April and I were both shocked at the plan, but as it sank in, BB liked the plan. Maria handed my credit card to Brenda, and it began.

"BB, this is Marcia; she will be servicing you. DC, this is Julie, she is at your service today. Since there are two tables, I will take Miss Maria for her massage, while the two of you get cleansed. Miss Maria, are you ready?"

"Yes, now you girls do as you are told, but remember rule number one," she said, sternly. "See you soon." Then she tapped her phone and judging from the reaction and faint hum, she cranked April's plug to high.

Marcia and Julie stepped forward and offered us a hand. We both took it. "You two are so beautiful. Miss Maria is, too. You are so lucky," said Marcia.

"We will take you to a changing room and explain the treatment plan we've been given for you, and then we will proceed with the cleanses," added Julie.

They held our hands and led us to the back. The spa was huge. There were about twenty stations for hair styling, three massage tables and two cleansing tables, a steam room and sauna.

Marcia looked to be mid-twenties, and in addition to massage, also taught Yoga and Pilates as well as spinning classes. She had brown eyes and sandy-brown hair pulled back in a ponytail that hung to her shoulder blades. She was firm bodied with medium breasts. Just a cute healthy young lady, that made me tingle when she moved close in the changing room.

When we were alone, she smiled mischievously. "BB, is it?" she asked, hoping I might elaborate. But I did not feel the need to share that it's Maria's term for Bimbo Boobs and or Bubble Butt.

"Yes," I replied, and watched as she undressed me with her eyes.

"I have to say I don't know anyone who could pull off this outfit like you do. If you ever break things off with Maria..." She stopped and thought better of her direction. "I'm sorry, that's very unprofessional."

I wanted to say the same to her about the tight outfit she had on. Her body was pretty damn close to perfection and the feeling was mutual. "Thank you for the flattering words. Coming from someone who could have their choice of just about anyone..." I blushed.

"So let me talk you through the plan. We will start by getting you out of those clothes and then we will take you to the cleansing table. Have you ever had a coffee treatment before?"

"No ma'am." I replied, thinking, 'Why not just call it what it is, a caffeine enema.'

"I promise you, it is exhilarating, and you will find it just as the name describes, cleansing. Your whole body will feel better."

"Okay," I said, disgusted at the process and her being in the room with me as the cleanse occurs.

"I almost forgot; we will shave any areas that need grooming to accommodate your new apparel while we are on the table. Rest assured, I am very experienced at this, and there is nothing to fear or feel uncomfortable about. Maria has informed me of some sensitivity and irritation in the area where we will be shaving. She has given me some medication to apply..."

My expression gave away my thoughts.

"Don't worry, BB. I will be very gentle."

My face had to be red with embarrassment. I could not believe Maria arranged all of this in the several minutes she was in back. I could only imagine what April was discussing, considering the plug in her ass!

"If you don't mind, I would like you to remove your gloves please and I will help remove your skirt."

I wanted to protest, but Maria's words were quite clear. Do as we were told, but rule number one applied, Maria would decide when we come.)

rimaday
rimaday
1,854 Followers