Skanked-Surrender Sam's Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha-ah!" gasped April, as Laquisha's tongue probed my mouth and her strapless bra pressed against me.

My hands rushed to the clasp and freed her of the last fragment of clothing. Their hands moved over me as I was sandwiched between their warm softness. Laquisha cupped my left breast and Yvon's hand slid between us to cup my right, while the third hand gripped my ass and the fourth caressed my side and belly.

Laquisha broke the kiss and moved to my neck as Yvon kissed down the back of my neck. I glanced at April in the mirror and her legs were spread wide, her skirt hiked and Maria's fingers were curled inside her, with her other hand untying the shirt.

"DC. Baby, you are soaked, did you get to come?"

"N-no, Miss Maria." She squeaked.

"Is he still a quick comer?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, oh!"

"But you pretended to come to stroke his ego?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"And you yelled out like I asked so just you and I know it was me you were thinking of?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she panted, as the fingers kept going and Maria's other hand cupped her breast.

"Are you ready for your reward, DC?"

"Yes, Miss Maria! Please make me come," she begged.

"Help me out of these clothes, I want to feel that naked ass on my skin when you come for me," said Maria. April was up and yanking her own shirt off before Maria could move.

Yvon and Laquisha were breathing deeper with each breath, as they listened to Miss Maria training April. Their movements grew more frantic as they explored every inch of me with their lips and hands.

"Ladies, BB's meds are in the bag on the bed. Do you remember which hole to apply them to?"

"Yes. Her asshole smells like roses and her pussy like lilacs."

April stripped Maria and herself in record time, as Yvon pulled my 'itch meds' from the bag. Laquisha continued to kiss my tits as her hands kneaded my ass.

"Oh yes, so much better," hummed Maria, as April sat in her lap, completely naked except for the red stockings.

Maria's right hand tickled her inner thigh, as her left worked April's D-cup nipples to full attention. Maria's legs were together, with April's ass on her thighs and legs spread almost one one-hundred-and-eighty-degrees apart.

Maria's fingers slipped back into April's pussy, and seconds later, a lubed finger probed each of my holes. Yvon whispered, "Is that where it itches?"

"Oh yes!" I gasped.

I'd never felt anything like it. Sandwiched between two beautiful women, our warm nude bodies pressing together as they probed me slowly. April and I began to groan with increased urgency, already on the verge.

"Who knows what you need, my pets?" asked Maria, and we answered in unison.

"You do, Miss Maria."

I heard April scream out, finally getting the climax she begged for all day.

"I'm coming for you, Miss Maria! I'm coming for you!"

As she let out a series of blissful screams, my own climax hit and I nearly collapsed from the intensity, but Yvon and Laquisha held me up, as my body spasmed with pleasure. There were two fingers in each hole pounding me, as my climax took me.

Then as April seemed to peak, Maria said with confidence, "You've got more, DC."

I heard her fingers sloshing inside of April as she fucked her so hard, her hand was a blur. April's mouth opened wider as she screamed out a whole new wave of her climax. Yvon and Laquisha took the cue and sent me into a second wave of bliss.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and pushed myself clear and fell onto the bed. I crawled on my back onto the bed, as I watched April still coming hard. She spasmed as Maria's left arm had a death grip around her abdomen and her right still delivering her reward.

We watched as her climax finally passed and Laquisha had seen enough.

"Miss Maria, I need to ride your Bimbo Barbie's face," said Laquisha, as she climbed onto the bed.

"She'd like that, wouldn't you, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I replied, as I laid my head back to receive my first taste of black pussy.

"You ever eat black cunt, Barbie?" she asked, as her left leg moved over me.

I stared up her dark-pink lips, topped by a black, curly, triangular muff. Her dark hair crept down both sides of her labia and connected beneath her.

I heard Yvon sounding almost distant, as I stared up at the glistening cunt lowering to meet me. "I'm gonna have me some Barbie cum."

Her hands gripped my thighs and spread my legs apart.

"Do you like my special surprise, DC?" asked Maria, as they watched my play pals have at me.

"Yes, Miss Maria, thank you."

"I'm gonna need that tongue for this, DC," I heard Maria say, as Laquisha hovered an inch from my face.

I raised my head to meet her, but she pulled away. "Tell me what you want, Barbie?"

"I want to taste your pussy, please, Miss Laquisha."

"A slut like you eats cunt," she barked, as I felt Yvon's breath on my pussy.

"I wanna eat your cunt, please Miss Laquisha."

"Beg for my black cunt, Bimbo Barbie."

Yvon's tongue tip teased my labia with a quick tickling lap between them. "Ah! Please let me eat you black cunt, Miss Laquisha. I need it so bad." I lunged for it and got a quick taste before she pulled back.

"You're a hungry little bitch, aren't you?"

"Yes! Please, Miss Laquisha, come in my mouth. AH!"

That seemed to be what she wanted to hear as she began to lower herself toward me. Her labia split open as she drew closer, revealing an almost-neon-pink slit glistening with her juices. Her scent made my pussy flush, as, Yvon's tongue wiggled into it, and I moaned uncontrollably.

"That's it, DC, right there, you boyfriend stealing cunt," said Maria. "Get that tongue up in there."

Apparently, Yvon was listening and wiggled hers further, as my lips met Laquisha. It was almost too much. I needed to please Laquisha, but Yvon's tongue was taking control of me. I wanted to lay my head back and let her have me, but my focus needed to be on them first.

I extended my tongue, met her cunt lips, and slipped slowly between them. Her hips rocked gently as she lowered herself. My tongue swirled, taking in her tangy, sweet flavor. As her labia seemed to engulf my lips and pressed down to my chin, her juicy warmth blanketed my lower face. She leaned forward on all fours, and I moaned into her cunt.

Yvon made me whimper into her cunt, as she French kissed my pussy while Maria hummed with April buried in her cunt.

Laquisha's hips ground harder and faster, coating my face with her sticky sweetness. I could feel her soaked hair brushing my lips as she used my face as a rub board.

"Right there. Fuck!" grunted Maria. "Yes, suck my fucking clit!"

Laquisha heard that and it set her off. Her hips rocked with amazing speed as her climax built. I could feel her juices mixed with my saliva run down my cheeks as the sound of wet flesh slapping my face echoed through the room.

She found a rhythm with Maria, as they sang out together and a flood of cunt-cum coated my face. I whimpered as I sucked it as best I could. When her climax passed, she rolled her head toward the ceiling and moaned softly, slowly rolling her hips as my tongue lapped up her cum.

My focus shifted to the magic tongue working my pussy. Her head nodded up and down dragging her lips and tongue up and down the length of my slit. I began to moan into Laquisha, who quickly rolled off and began stroking my tits, as she watched Yvon eat my pussy.

I turned toward Maria who smiled at the look of bliss on my face and pulled April up onto her lap again. My mind rushed with all eyes on me and Yvon bringing me so much pleasure. I grabbed a handful of bedspread in each hand, rolling my hips as she consumed me.

My thighs squeezed her head as her tongue waggled rapidly on my clit. I yelled out in ecstasy. "I'm coming for you!" recalling Maria's command to April. A tidal wave of pleasure emanated from my clit, all the way to my nipples and Laquisha was sucking and caressing them. "Coming! For! You!" I repeated, as I succumbed to the pleasures of my new 'friends.'

When my orgasm passed, Yvon, crawled onto the bed and kissed Laquisha, who licked my come from Yvon's cheeks.

Next, Yvon, pushed her ass in the air, resting on her elbows. "Gimmie some Barbie tongue sweetie."

I crawled behind her and marveled at her completely shaven pussy, stretched beneath her full firm buns.

Her hips rocked side to side, and she shuffled her knees wider. I noticed her cunt lips were almost black with only a hint of pink hue. But that bright-pink color peaked through as they separated.

I kissed her ass cheeks softly, taking my time to admire her fully-firm-buns with baby-soft skin. My ass faced Maria and April with my knees on the edge of the bed and feet hanging over. I could spy them in the mirror with quick glances between kisses and saw Maria pressing a massager ball against April's spread pussy. April gasped as it touched her, and she began to roll it gently.

I zeroed in on Yvon's cunt, teasing the edges with my tongue and letting my breath wash over her. "Nobody likes a tease, Barbie!" she growled, "get the slutty little mouth to work!"

"Yes, Miss Yvon, I just love your ass so much." I sighed, as I gave one last kiss before my eager tongue split her labia and licked her length.

"That's better, do your work, you cunt-munching, little Barbie slut."

I went right to work, licking and sucking her labia with my nose pressing against her asshole. I loved the taste of pussy, or I should say, needed that taste in my mouth.

I kissed, licked, and probed her, listening to her moans to understand what she liked.

"Lick it like you mean it, slut!" she commanded.

I began to lick firm and fast, from clit to taint, and back down. When my tongue contacted her asshole, she squeaked. So I touched her sphincter with each pass. She dropped her head to the bed and groaned her approval, as April squealed from the massager ball.

"You like watching this don't you, DC?" asked Maria.

"Oh God, yes! Ah! Miss! Maria!" puffed April.

As she spoke, I began to push two fingers into Yvon and swirled my tongue over her labia and asshole. Then I felt Laquisha's hand on my left hip as the tip of a strap-on teased my pussy. It was vibrating slowly, and I knew this was going to be another distraction.

"Is Barbie ready for another pounding?" asked Laquisha.

My head was already nodding, so I quickly broke contact and barked, "Yes, Miss Laquisha!"

"Beg for it, Slut Barbie!" she teased.

"Please fuck my pussy hard, Miss Laquisha!" I blurted, and dove back into Yvon's cunt.

I began fucking Yvon faster as my tongue licked her lips and ass when Laquisha drove the cock in slowly but firmly to the hilt. April squealed again more desperately.

With the cock inside me, I fought to focus on Yvon. I needed her to come soon, or I would not be able to resist surrendering to the vibrating cock.

I needed more stimulation of her clit, so I dropped on my left elbow, and used my thumb on her button as my right hand fingered her. Then I focused my tongue on her asshole.

"Eat my ass, you skanky, little Barbie slut!" Yvon grunted, as April began to scream.

"I'm gonna come for you, Miss Maria!"

"You want some of that, don't you, April?"

"Oh God, yes! Coming for you! Miss Maaaaah!"

"Eat my fucking ass!" Yvon joined the chorus with April.

My fingers moved as fast as I could make them while my tongue wiggled into her sphincter with my lips puckered on her asshole. Soon, she screamed into the mattress, her body spasming in a powerful climax. "Suck my ass, oh FUCK!"

I couldn't believe how hard I made her come. I felt a twisted sense of pride from being able to read her and deliver what she needed. Finally, she collapsed flat on the bed, and l rested my head on her ass cheek, as Laquisha increased her pace.

"Pound my fucking pussy, please, Miss Laguisha!" I yelled, with my cheek firmly planted on Yvon's.

Yvon just lay there trapped beneath me, as Laquisha took me from behind. Her pelvis was sending shockwaves through my buns with each thrust.

She grunted, "Love that Barbie ass jiggle."

Then she pressed her right thumb against my asshole and began to press it in.

I pushed my ass upward to receive her, and sang out, "Oh yes, fuck me, Miss Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Yvon, get your strap-on, I think she needs to be double-dicked. You want that, Slut Barbie?"

That thought sent me over the edge, as Laquisha, pulled out to the tip and drove the six-inch dick home at incredible speed.

In the grips of another mind-numbing climax, I begged for it. P "Oh God yes! Double fuck me please!"

Yvon wiggled out from under me, and my face dropped to the bed, screaming into the mattress as Laquisha pounded me home.

I could hear April, crying out apparently in the grips of another orgasm. Even with my face buried in the bed, I saw the image in my head of Maria holding that massager ball against April's clit, as her body spasmed wildly from the overstimulation of her clit.

The stiff vibrating cock sent jolt after jolt of pleasure through me as my juices trickled down my thighs. At that moment there was no trace of Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donovan. Only unimaginable pleasure like I had never known before Maria.

As my orgasm passed, Laquisha held firmly to my hips and slowly slid the never-softening cock in and out, while I held my ass high, not wanting to let it go.

I turned my head to the side and saw the reflection of April squirming for relief from the relentless vibrating ball. "Please, Miss Maria," she whimpered, "I can't take anymore." April gripped the massager and Maria's hands.

"Oh, but DC, you've been begging to come all day, I know you've got more in you." She held it there as she spoke, pushing April to the limit. "Did you see the way BB's play pals looked at you, sweetie. I bet they'd love to play with you until we come back next month..."

April whined and jerked, "Oh. Please. I..."

Yvon lay on the bed next to me, ass on the end of the mattress with a bigger strapless dildo pointing toward her head but raised up off her belly.

"I know your little clit is sensitive, but you want to make a good impression, don't you?"

April squirmed, as she stared at Laquisha's ass slowly fucking me.

"Yvon, would you be willing to help DC scratch her itch, from time to time after we leave?"

"I'm not sure that skinny little thing can take it." She turned her attention to me.

"Climb on, Bimbo Barbie," commanded Yvon, as she reached down and turned the dildo on high.

"If you think you can hang with us, you need to turn that on high and hold it there 'til, I tell you to stop." Yvon looked at April as Laquisha slipped out of me.

Yvon guided me to straddle her, and I assumed the position on all fours over her. I looked down at her face, wanting to feel her lips on mine. Then I reached down and gripped the cock. The vibration was scary strong, as I pressed it against my already-stretched pussy and slowly pushed myself onto it.

I had to lower myself until our tits pressed together to get the angle to take the vibrating cock. She smiled at me and then looked back toward April. In the mirror, I saw April, still on Maria's lap with both hands on the massager, holding it just off her pussy, trying to sneak some relief. Maria switched it to high, then caressed April's breasts with both hands.

"I didn't think a fragile little thing like you could handle us," taunted Yvon.

As I began to rock my body, measuring the length of the bigger cock inside of me, it occurred to me how in tune Yvon was with Maria having just met her. She had the same knack for manipulation and control.

"Yeah, she's done already," said Laquisha, further taunting April.

I rocked on the new dick, needing more. It was like a switch went off and I knew how to push April to the next level.

"Your cock feels so good inside me, Miss Yvon. Please don't stop. Double dick me, please, Miss Laquisha. Oh God, I need it!"

Laquisha stepped in behind me and laid the dildo in my ass crack as I rocked. I felt the vibration on my asshole and moaned.

"Should I turn it up, Barbie slut!?"

"Oh please, Miss Laquisha! Feels so good." I yelled, as the vibrator kicked into high.

Right on cue, I heard the hum of April's massager drop an octave and she gasped, apparently touching it to herself, then spoke, "Wanna please you, Miss Yvon and Miss Laquisha. Oh fuck!"

"Damn, Miss Maria, you train your toys so well," sighed Laquisha. "What you think, Yvon. You think the new one can hang?"

She began to push the second dildo against my lubed asshole. I groaned as my entire lower body vibrated from both toys.

Maria chimed in. "You think you can handle BB's new playmates, DC?"

"Oh. Fuck, yes!" screamed April, high pitched and desperate.

"Are you gonna make yourself come watching us double-dick Barbie?" asked Yvon.

"Yes, please, Miss Yvon!" replied April.

April and I echoed through the room as I felt the two vibrating dicks pressing against each other inside me. I was out of my mind, from the sensation. Every part of my lower body tingled. They both held still, and I rocked myself back and forth, fucking the cocks.

"Then you know what to do, Schoolgirl Barbie."

April screeched, as she reached another climax while I pounded myself on the plastic dicks. Then I sensed Laquisha starting to thrust back as she grunted along with us. "Don't you fucking stop, B-Barbie Slut!"

"Double AH! Dick me! Pl-- AH!" My mouth locked open and my body spasmed with pleasure. Laquisha trembled and sang as she came with us. I somehow managed to keep rocking as I came, with both holes filled.

As my climax peaked, Laquisha pulled out and plopped onto the bed next to me and April continued to scream wildly.

I slowed my rocking and Yvon let me know I wasn't done yet. "My fucking turn, Barbie," she said, thrusting her hips at machine-gun speed. I kissed her hard with a probing tongue, and she whimpered into my mouth. The speed and power she exerted, fired my clit into a second wave of orgasm.

As she pounded, I broke the kiss, collapsed onto her with my chin on her shoulder. My entire body trembled uncontrollably, and my legs felt like rubber, but the stiff cock relentlessly stimulated my clit, with jolt after jolt of pleasure.

Laquisha had rolled from the bed, and I could hear her taunting April, while Yvon's grunts told me she was coming, and she bear hugged me. She grunted her pleasure in my ear, until she finally slowed, removed the dildo, and tossed it aside.

I collapsed in a heap, lying next to her with my chin on her shoulder and leg draped across her.

Through the mirror, I watched as Laquisha knelt before April, whose screams were nearly hysterical sounding, but she held the massager against her clit as she had been commanded.

"You really want us to scratch your itch too, sweetie."

April's whole body spasmed as she appeared to nod, but it was almost impossible to tell.

"We knew you had another come in ya. I think she's earned it, don't you, Yvon?" asked Laquisha."

"Yes, let her rest up and recover and we can see her next weekend," replied Yvon, as April, continued to wail away.

"You can let go, sweetie," said Laquisha.

Almost instantly, April slid off Maria's lap, landed on her ass and rolled to her side in a ball. Her legs clamped onto the massager and held against her clit. Her body convulsed and her screams continued. I thought she might be having a seizure of some kind, but finally, she released the massager and sprawled out on the floor panting at the ceiling.

"Damn, DC, you let out all that pent-up frustration from your quick-coming hubby. Your little pussy is red, honey. Why don't you go rest on the bed with BB. Your new play pals and I need to discuss payment terms.

Yvon rolled off the bed and stood next to Laquisha, as April plopped on the bed next to me, still trying to catch her breath. I had never seen anyone come that hard and for that long. My own body felt like I'd run a marathon. Every muscle in my body contracted with each orgasm, and it seemed every muscle was sore. I couldn't imagine how April felt.