Skanked-Surrender Sam's Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped to her knees and slowly pulled down the skirt, revealing the tiny bikini and my escaping bush. As she reached the floor, I stepped out of the skirt as her nose bumped my bikini front. She closed her eyes and breathed in heavily, making it clear she was breathing in my scent.

She gripped the strings on each hip and exhaled into my muff, as she repeated the process with my panties. When she looked up at me, I could not help but imagine pulling her up, kissing her hard and peeling the tight clothes off of her entire body...

She dragged her fingertips up my thighs, as she stood back up and stopped inches from my face. She paused and opened her mouth, teasing she may give me a kiss, before speaking softly, "Turn around, please."

When I did, she pushed my hair aside and pulled the tie string of the top and tossed them over my shoulders, letting the top flop down and freeing the girls. Her hot breath on my neck sent goosebumps down my spine and the tingle settled into my clit.

Next, she untied the back strap and it dropped completely. Her hands touched my back and slid up to my shoulders then down to my ass, cupping both cheeks and squeezing. She pressed her body against mine and whispered in my ear. "I can definitely sense tension in you, BB. We will work all of it out before your hair appointment.

"We will not be leaving the back of the store, and we just have to go two doors down the hall to the cleansing room. I can offer you a towel, but I would prefer to see you naked as we go, so, I can admire your beauty. Do you need a towel, BB?"

"No, Miss Marcia."

"You are so well trained." She sighed heavily.

I loved the fact she lusted for me but could not have me. Unless by some chance, Miss Maria would find it amusing to let me pleasure her. She led me by the hand, down the hall to another door. There were a few other workers who saw us and smiled.

The room actually smelled very pleasant. The scent of rose permeated the room and there were large screens on each wall with Zen-inducing outdoor landscapes. The temperature was comfortably warm with a large massage table in the center of the room.

"Miss Maria told me you love the smell of roses. I hope you find this pleasant," said Marcia, guiding me toward the table.

"Yes. Thank you, Miss Marcia." Hopefully, Maria did not tell her the back story that she once told me-- that I thought my own asshole smelled like roses.

"Please place that beautiful ass right here and just lie back and relax." I lay on the padded table and she smiled. "You are just so pretty." She brought up stirrups on each side of the three-foot-wide table. "Now, the table is going to open, and your ass will drop down about two inches, and you will feel a little flow of warm water under you."

The table separated in the middle and slid slowly down length-wise. Just let your ass settle and relax with your head back. It was as she described, my ass settled into a shallow stainless-steel sink, built under the table, with warm water flowing.

Then she placed my feet in the leather stirrups, spreading me wide like a birthing bed. "Just close your eyes and relax. Listen to the music and breathe slowly and deeply."

Next, she took a battery powered trimmer and trimmed my muff, shaving downward so the hair fell into the sink and washed away.

"Now, I am going to apply some shaving gel and get the rest. I've done this a thousand times, and I promise you will enjoy it."

Oh, and I did.

She sprayed the foaming gel onto her fingers and, ever so gently, rubbed it all over my pussy, letting her fingers slide between my labia. I felt no effects of the earlier soreness and moaned with pleasure.

"You are very sensitive there aren't you, BB?" she whispered.

"Oh, yes" I sighed, spreading my knees a little wider. She smiled down at me and I wanted her so much. I felt ashamed, like I was cheating on Maria. But it was Maria that planted all of these lustful thoughts in me. And it was Maria that instructed her to do all of this. Including teasing me and keeping me on the edge of bliss.

When she finished shaving me, she rinsed me with warm water and tapped the shaved area dry with a towel while warm water still flowed beneath my ass.

Next was the cleanse. Marcia was a master. She took her time, talked to me softly and kept me relaxed. When she was sure I was ready, she very slowly inserted the cleansing probe. It was about the diameter of a pinky finger with lots of holes, she lubed it and slipped it in slowly and painlessly. She told me I would feel a warm rush, and there was no need to hold it in and I could just relax and let it flow naturally.

It happened as she described, and I let it flow, bracing for the embarrassing smells, but much to my surprise the smell of coffee seemed to cover it. When she released the flow inside me, a vent fan at the far end of the recessed sink turned on and helped.

I could really only smell the odd mix of coffee and roses. I thought, 'my shit really does smell like roses.'

When it was done, she slid a towel under me as the table closed, and I had to admit, I really felt cleansed and energized. It was remarkable.

She was instructing me that we would next be moving another door down for the massage when we heard Maria apparently in the throes of a screaming climax.

"Oh God, Brenda, you found the spot! Right there, right there. Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Perhaps we should give them a few moments. If you like, I can start right here?" suggested Marcia.

"Okay, Miss Marcia," I said, hoping just maybe Maria arranged for a happy ending for me, too.

She began at my thigh and worked slowly down my left leg and back. All the while Maria sang out with her perpetual happy ending. By the time Marcia worked back to my upper thigh, my pussy throbbed from listening to Maria. My hips gyrated slightly, encouraging Marcia to give me the same treatment. But my efforts were in vain, as she proceeded to the right leg. When she finished that leg, she stopped and led me to the next room.

The massage room had two tables and April was climbing face down on the other table as I entered. I got the view of her little ass with the butt plug in place and her glistening pussy lips peeking out between her legs. The massages were amazingly thorough, and the girls kept us both on edge throughout. At one point, Julie even brought out her phone and ran the dildo through its paces, tormenting April mercilessly. '

Marcia finished with me lying on my belly and had kneaded my ass to the point my pussy steamed with wet heat. Then she inserted a triangular-shaped pad under my pelvis that raised my ass six inches off the table. "Please spread your legs for me, BB. I need to apply your medications now."

I moved a foot to either side of the table and felt my labia slowly spread open like a zipper, as my juices fought to hold them together. Marcia sighed, as they released. P

"I will be gentle but let me know if there is any soreness or areas you would like me to focus."

She dribbled a drop of oil on my sphincter and quickly swirled a finger over my asshole before sliding it in. I whimpered as she slipped in. Then the tip of the lilac lube separated my pussy lips before it oozed between them. Her other hand spread the lube over my pussy, before a finger wriggled its way inside me.

I hummed as her fingers moved steadily in and out of both holes. P

"So there is no pain then?" she asked.

I opened my eyes and saw April lying on her back, head turned toward me, watching as my moans increased. "N0 ma'am, I think you found the spot," I replied, hoping for Maria's ending.

"Should we get some in there deeper, BB?"

"Oh please, yes!"

"I might need two fingers then," she teased.

"Yes!" I gasped.

She wriggled two fingers in each hole. "Is the itch still there, BB?"

"Yes, please scratch it harder!"

April began to wiggle her hips and raising her ass, as Marcia began to thrust harder and faster.

"Yes, Oh God. Yes. Please make me come!" I begged.

"Oh no, I can't do that." She feigned innocence. "So sorry, Miss Maria's orders." She pulled her finger out and gave my ass a pat. "All done, BB."

I grunted my disapproval as she pulled out the hip raiser and handed me a robe. P

"We have a robe for you to wear during your hairdressing session."

The rest of the day was a whirlwind; they shampooed and styled our hair, plucked, primped, and did our makeup (slutty style). Then we were put back into our outfits and shuffled to the car. The charge on my card with the tip came to three thousand seven hundred dollars. (Barely a night at the bourbon and cigar bar for Edmond. So it would not even raise an eyebrow.)

I had to smile at the difference in hairstyles. Mine was long, glamorous, and flowing. While April's was straight and combed into twin, perfect pigtails on the side of her head. It was a clear complement to the slutty schoolgirl outfit. Maria's may have been the best I'd ever seen. Not the usual mangled mop she used to wear, but it was cascading and styled, touching her shoulders. It looked properly trimmed and combed. She looked stunning.

In the car, things took an interesting turn. Maria seemed distracted.

"Take us back to the hotel, DC. Did you enjoy that as much as I did, girls?" asked Maria, happily.

We both hesitated. The answer was clearly no. Neither of us got to experience the screaming orgasm Brenda delivered for Maria. But we answered in unison.

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"Good, good," she replied, as if our answer was irrelevant, and she appeared lost in thought. Neither of us spoke to her on the drive, afraid to disturb her.

When we got to the hotel, she took control. "April, honey, come with us to the room and bring your new outfit, please. I want you in it."

"But this is work! And look how I am dressed," she pleaded.

"You are the boss; besides, you have your hat and glasses. No one would ever think you'd wear that."

"Okay, but please go in separately, and I'll come in the back way."

"Sure, come, BB," she commanded, and I followed.

It was such a rush to see the reaction of the people in the lobby when they saw me in my sequined slut gear. My transformation hit home at that moment. A few months earlier, I would have scoffed at any woman shallow enough to wear such an outfit in public. But there I was, wearing it and loving the rush of having all eyes on me, like a cheap, little bimbo with no mind, using my body to get attention from anyone who would give it.

April arrived in the room a few minutes later, I had to laugh at the leopard top and skirt combined with sunglasses and a red-plaid barrette.

Maria walked seductively toward her. "Have a seat, BB," she commanded. "April, dear, you have been obedient and helpful today, but I need a little something more from you, if you are to be rewarded."

She tried to hide her frustration, but it was obvious. "What do you need, Miss Maria?"

She stood close to her looking up into her eyes. "I need you out of these clothes for starters," she said, as she gripped the barrette and tossed it on the bed. The sunglasses followed and she moved to the buttons of her top.

I watched in awe, as Maria moved in for a kiss and April met her happily, cooing as their tongues danced. April's bag with the outfit dropped to the floor and when she began to embrace Maria, she pushed April off with her elbows. "Un-huh, hands to yourself, DC."

She kissed her again, as she slid the top over her shoulders and let it drop. Then she kissed her neck and shoulders as she moved to her pert little tits. Her nipples were huge compared to her breasts, and when Maria licked and sucked one into her mouth, I moaned along with April.

"Do you see why I call her DC, BB?"

I stuttered as she broke my trance, "No m-ma'am."

"She's got A-cup tits, but D-cup nips." She plunged the other one in her mouth and nibbled it, while sliding her skirt over her hips and down.

April quickly stepped out of the skirt and spread her feet apart. It was her way of offering her pussy to Maria's mouth. And when Maria kissed her way down April's well-defined abs, I swallowed hard in anticipation. "Isn't she just too sexy to waste on Seth, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I answered, hoping she was going to give me a taste.

"You like being naked for us don't you, DC?" she said, between kisses on April's pelvis.

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"You are such a hot little slut, it's hard to stay mad." She looked up at April, extended her tongue and slowly licked up her slit.

April quivered and sang out in rapid puffs, "Ah, hah, hah, hah."

She pulled her head away and looked up at her, "Oh you needed that, didn't you, April?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"BB, her little pussy tastes so good, I could just eat it up all night long." Her hands caressed April's ass, as she leaned in and kissed just above her clit. "But I really want to see her in her school uniform, don't you?"

I thought, 'Hell no, I like her naked please!' But I replied as expected, "Yes, Miss Maria."

April glared at me, as she knew her frustration would continue. And that it did. Maria slowly dressed her, starting with the red thigh-highs. Once they were on, she spoke to me. "BB, bring me my phone."

She turned the butt plug back on, as she pulled some black-silk panties up April's legs and covered her back up. "So you don't soak through your uniform skirt."

When she got completely dressed. She asked her to turn and show us her body. I had to admit, the outfit excited me at least as much as her naked body-- the red thigh-highs on her slender legs with a one-inch gap between the skirt and stockings showing that bit of bare skin. I wanted to slide my hands up that skirt.

Her nipples pushed the fabric out on the cropped, button-down blouse that was held closed by only one button, below her breasts. I was embarrassed that the pigtails and schoolgirl vibe made me tingle all over.

Maria stepped behind her and kissed her neck, as her left hand slipped into the blouse and gripped her breast, while the right, raised her skirt in front, and slid into her panties.

"You have been such a good little girl today, DC," she whispered.

April's eyes closed and mouth opened, as she whimpered and trembled.

"Oh honey, did I make you this wet?"she teased.

"Y-yes, M-miss Maria," she squeaked.

"Do you want your reward?"

"Y-yes, please!"

"I want to give it to you, but, I need something first." She kissed her neck again.

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"Good girl. I have been rude to Seth this weekend, keeping you to myself. I don't want him to think I am a bad influence. In fact, I want him to associate very positive thoughts whenever I'm in town."

I saw the look of fear and concern on April's face as Maria continued. "I have the perfect idea for establishing that positive link. I'm going to take BB to 'The Room' this evening, while you give Seth an evening he will never forget. When he is satisfied, you will meet us back here to get your reward,okay?"

Her hands stayed in motion and April was defenseless. "Yes, Miss Maria."

"Good girl. Have you enjoyed BB's toys this weekend?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"Do you like having it in you, while I'm touching you?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"And what have the toys taught you?"

"I love it in my ass," said April, remembering the lesson from last night.

"That's right. And now that you know that, It's very simple, really. You are going to give Seth what you already know he wants. Your ass."

"But..."

"Hear me out, DC. I am going to put a little something in it for you."

Maria paused and let her hands play April like a maestro on a musical instrument.

"You can cum as many times as you want, as long as his cock is in your ass." April's eyes perked up at the thought of some relief. "You know what to yell when he's inside you, correct?"

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"Okay, and that is?"

. "I love it in my ass!"

"Good. You will need to record it to show proof. Preferably video. When you come, I want you to yell, 'I'm coming for you' and we will both know that you are thinking of your reward later."

"Yes, Miss Maria," she acquiesced.

"You need to let him know that I encouraged you to try it. If you do all of that and show him BB's ass plug in the process, there will be a special reward."

April looked perplexed as to how to pull it off, when Maria chimed in.

"I can assure you, DC, once Seth sees you in this and knows you picked it out just for him, he will do anything you want." She led her to the mirror and stood behind her again, kissing her neck. "Tell me you know that."

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"Do you want me to leave the vibrator on?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," replied April, with a hint of a devious smile.

April grinned, knowing she was right. It would be an easy sell. I never thought I would be jealous of Seth Maclaren, but, at that moment, I was.

"Put on your hat and glasses and I can't wait to hear the story."

Just like that, April was out the door, and I stood in awe. Not surprised, but in awe. After all, she coerced me into delivering Edmond's birthday blowjob with a house full of guest guests downstairs, while she watched, from my dressing closet.

Let's freshen up and go, BB.

I could hardly believe it was already seven-thirty. The day had been a blur. She went to the restroom, and I looked at myself in the mirror. I was half naked and glittering like a Vegas showgirl, and I loved the way I looked. It made my tits look huge and my ass looked like Scarlett Johansson's.

On the way out of the room, she reached into her duffle and pulled out a chromed chain. It was a leash, that she attached to my 'necklace', and led me out and down the hall. It was surreal, this hot, little Latina was leading me, a full six inches taller, by a leash and collar. Of course, she carried my ruana cover up.

All eyes were on me. I particularly noticed a middle-aged woman with her husband in the lobby. She was glaring and he was staring. His mouth was agape, and I expected his tongue to roll out onto the ground at any second. Her eye roll was priceless.

Our arrival at the club was equally memorable. The place was called 'The Room'. It was early, only eight o'clock, but there were twenty to twenty-five people on the dance floor and still room for seating. It was somewhat upscale, and I certainly had the sluttiest outfit in the room at that point. I imagined at two AM, I would blend in better.

Maria paid the cover and the young man working the door had a wry smile looking at us. It was clearly an LBGTQ club with a heavy lesbian crowd. Maria took me to a C-shaped booth and a female server was right there to greet us. She ordered us double tequila margaritas, bringing back memories of our Applebee's visit.

While we drank there, four different ladies approached, slid into the booth, and talked to Maria. All four smiled politely and went on their way. "You are quite the subject of interest tonight, my pet," said Maria, with a proud expression.

After downing two, with what seemed like every eye on the place watching us, we were feeling loose. She left her purse and my ruana to mark our table and we hit the dance floor. She held my leash, as we danced to Dua Lipa's 'Levitating', followed by Doja Cat.

There were two tall, shapely African American women, who looked almost like twins. They were about my height, with their afros combed high and round. Their skin was gorgeous, and both wore tight, strapless dresses that went about mid-thigh, with low cuts in front, highlighting their medium-sized breasts. One dress was red and the other blue. The blue one had a deeper V-cut front that nearly reached her belly button, giving a good view of nearly half her breasts.

They danced closer and then turned to dance with us. I looked at Maria and she smiled to acknowledge them dancing with us. I could not help but ogle their firm curvy asses and imagined some wicked thoughts of them joining us in bed later. When Maria noticed me looking at them, I could not help but feel guilty. But she just smiled her devious little smile.