Skanked-Surrender Sam's Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria smiled up at Yvon and Laquisha from her chair as her legs slowly spread wider. "Ladies, I think it's safe to say, play time with my pets met your expectations."

"Absolutely, Miss Maria," replied Yvon. "We are in awe of you. We've never seen such well-trained, beautiful sluts, have we, Laquisha?"

"No ma'am, I hope we can do this again, soon." Laquisha replied, with a hopeful tone.

"I'm not able to promise anything just yet. We do have one final matter to settle. Watching all of this has me quite wet and in need of relief. I believe Yvon explained the payment terms on the way here," she said, smiling at Laquisha.

"Yes, Miss Maria..." said Laquisha, as they dropped to their knees.

They looked at one another and spoke in unison. "Miss Maria, please let us taste your cunt."

Maria grinned as they dropped to all fours and moved between her legs. They stopped inches from her spread pussy and Yvon began to speak.

"Miss Maria, from the moment we saw you with your Barbie Slut, we knew we wanted to have you. We've never seen anything so sexy as you, leading your pet into the club. And then you bring Schoolgirl Barbie to the party. Please let us show our gratitude. Please cum in our mouths, Miss Maria."

Laquisha added, "You delivered more than promised and so will we if you require it, Miss Maria."

"Thank you, ladies, but having the two of you servicing my cunt, is more than enough. Now, tell me what you need and show me how badly you need it."

"Please let us taste the pussy that commands the Barbie Bitches. We want to worship at the altar of your pets," said Yvon.

"Your pussy smells so good, Miss Maria," Laquisha added.

"As you wish, ladies." Maria leaned back and raised her knees, resting her calves on the shoulder of the two Goddesses before her.

She let out a sigh as Laquisha took the first lick, quickly followed by Yvon. They took turns in perfect sync, as if they had done this a hundred times together. I stared at the two black asses, imagining kissing them as they served Maria, but I knew this was her time. Not to mention, I was completely spent and glancing at April she was too.

Their afros pushed together as their heads moved up and down. The thought of how that must have felt had me jealous of Maria. And seeing the pleasure it brought, Maria made me jealous of them. I thought, 'how could I possibly compete with that?'

"That's so good, ladies. Please don't stop," sighed Maria, as she looked at April and me, smiling with bliss. "Thank you, my pets, for pleasing my new friends."

Maria's head rolled back as they picked up the pace. After a moment, they each gripped her behind the knee and pushed her knees higher and wider. "Oh fuck," whimpered Maria.

They moaned with excitement as her climax began to build. April and I stared in amazement at Maria's control.

"Oh, yes, ladies, keep it going, eat my fucking cunt.!"

Her whines intensified and I wondered how she wasn't a spasming heap already.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she chanted, as their heads wiggled wildly.

As her orgasm hit, her legs pointed skyward, jerking, and bouncing as she came. I heard their hums of pleasure as she came for them. As she reached her climax, her voice rose, and her cadence quickened. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Aaaahhhhh!"

Her body spasmed and her shouting turned to low grunts, mouth locked open. As she came hard, I saw a spray of cum blast out and their heads jerked back for a quick second before plunging back in. They had made her squirt.

They lapped at her feverishly, until finally, her orgasm passed, and she shoved them off. As they settled back on their heels, I could see their faces, glistening with cum as was their hair in front.

That image stayed in my head for most of the trip home, and as the porch light flipped on, I knew reality was back. I would need to face Edmond. The burning rawness in my now-shaved pussy made it clear, I would have to improvise.

Marie gave me similar instructions as she gave April. I needed to be sure Edmond associated good things with our girls' weekends. I would need to satisfy him and show proof I was going above and beyond, so he would welcome our weekends away, knowing the reward would make it more than worth it.

I smiled at the irony of it all. Just weeks ago, I would never have imagined the pleasure of a woman, or submission. I reluctantly sucked Edmond's cock once a year on his birthday, and never would have thought of giving him anal.

As I pushed the button to open the garage door, I ran the three scenarios Maria proposed through my head. Each one made my heart race in anticipation.

One. Sucking Edmond off as I recorded it, humming 'it's all for you' as he comes in my mouth, so Maria would know I was thinking about her, as I swallowed his come.

Two. Sucking him off as I recorded it, then pulling off so he could blow his wad on my face, as I say, "It's all for you."

Three. Riding his cock with my asshole, as I carefully (If it happens tonight) rub my clit until climax, shouting, "I'm coming for you!"

I imagined the reaction from Edmond for each scenario. Knowing it would be a month until our next weekend, I thought to myself. I will do all three for her..."

To be continued? Let me know...