Skanked-Surrender Sam's Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more dances, we worked up a sweat and took a break. Back at the table, Maria ordered round three for me. She ordered water, as she was our designated driver. She gave a little tug to my leash and commanded me to get on all fours, straddling her on the seat. I wondered what I could have done. I assumed she was not happy with my roaming eyes.

She slid her hand under my skirt and began to caress my ass cheeks. "I think you are getting kind of sweaty. Shall we lose the skirt, BB?" Her fingers crept in between my cheeks and down toward my lady parts and I gave the only answer I could.

"Yes, Miss Maria." I looked up to see our dance buddies smiling at me.

As Maria slid the skirt down, our friends walked past smiling at us wide-eyed, as Maria worked the skirt to my knees, exposing my ass to the world.

They continued by and out of my line of sight. Then, I had to awkwardly press my toes into the seat to raise my knees enough for her to work the skirt down. She rested her chin on my ass as she wiggled them over my high heels and off.

Her hand returned to between my legs. "You little slut, our new friends made you wet, didn't they?"

"You make me that way, Miss..." Slap!

Her right hand slapped my ass hard while her left slipped inside me.

"Tell me the truth, you want to fuck them, don't you?"

I froze. I did want to fuck them but saying it didn't seem smart.

Slap! "Answer me, BB!"

"Yes! Miss Maria!" I replied, as she slipped a second finger in.

She was fingerfucking me for anyone who might walk by to see.

"You're a skanky little slut and you'll cum right here in front of everyone if I let you, won't you?"

"Yes, Miss Maria, please!" I couldn't believe what I was doing, but it turned me on so much!

The two strangers drifted back into my line of sight, watching me, and smiling.

"Sorry ladies, there is no end to training this little bitch." She turned her attention back to me and asked loudly. "You've got a bad itch, don't you, slut!"

"Yes, Miss Maria." I was gonna come in front of them. Inside, I wanted them to watch. I wanted them to want me, and more than anything I needed to come. I knew I would do whatever it took to make that happen.

"Can we join you, Miss Maria?" asked the lady in blue.

"Are you sure you want to risk it, you ladies seemed to get her excited."

"We like living on the edge, don't we, Yvon?" answered blue dress.

"Yes, we do," responded red dress.

They slid in on either side. Blue dress sat near my head and red dress at my feet.

Blue dress smelled amazing, but I could not place the perfume.

"Did you pick her outfit?" asked blue dress.

"Yes, I did. What do you think?"

"She looks good in pink. Is she Slut Barbie?"

"I like that. What do you think, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria." I moaned, not even sure what I said yes too.

"Can we play with Barbie, Miss Maria?" asked red dress. "Shit, I love this view."

Maria's fingers moved steadily in and out, and the thought of red dress, seeing my naked ass with just a string down my crack, turned me on so much. I loved that she wanted me.

"What do you think, BB, should I let them play?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I squealed, as I rocked my body forward and back to fuck her fingers.

"You're gonna come just thinking about it, aren't you, slut!"

"Yes, Miss Maria!" I continued to say yes to everything.

"Who decides when you come, BB?"

"You do, Miss Maria! Please!"

Blue dress was petting my head, and my hair tickled her thigh as I rocked, while red dress slid her thighs under my shins and was caressing my ass. To my pleasant surprise, Maria continued with her hand in the tiny bikini bottoms, fingering me.

"And you want to take on our new friends after last night's pounding?"

"Yes, Miss Maria. Oh yes," I whimpered.

"Okay then, we better stop now."

Just like that, she withdrew her hand and so did my new 'friends'.

Suddenly, I was faced with the reality that at least ten people were watching, as I straddled Maria, with my ass exposed to the world, whimpering for her to finish bringing me to climax.

I quickly rotated myself into the sitting position, my soaked pussy wetting the vinyl seat. As I tried to gather myself, I also realized I had to pee.

Maria began speaking casually. I'm sorry, ladies, tell me your names. She looked at blue dress. "Yvon, was it?"

"Yes, and this is Laquisha." She pointed at red dress. "You're obviously Miss Maria and BB. Can I call you Miss Maria."

"That would be perfect, Yvon. Thank you."

"You mentioned training your pet. Is she new?" asked Yvon.

"Well, the process began several weeks ago, but this is our first ladies' weekend. You would hardly guess she was a prissy stuck-up monster bitch before. Weren't you, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I replied timidly.

"Once I showed her what she needed, she's a new person. Now, it's a struggle to contain her. She sees beautiful women like you, and she just sluts out. Last night, I fucked the slut right out of her, and she woke up so sore that we had to medicate her and cover her up. Now she's begging for more."

I tried to listen to the conversation, but I needed to pee! Maria was starting to tell them how many times I masturbated in that first month thinking about her. I bounced uncomfortably, and Maria noticed.

"I'm only telling them the truth, BB. You know that."

I shook my head and whispered in her ear. "Please, I've gotta pee."

"Well, BB, you rub your cunt against anything that moves, no wonder you've gotta pee again. Laquisha, would you mind taking her. Keep hold of the leash, otherwise you'll find her on her knees somewhere begging for attention. She is not allowed to come under any circumstances."

I whispered again, and Maria gave me a condescending look. "BB, it's rude to whisper in front of people. Ask like a normal person."

"Can I please have my skirt and ruana?" I asked, loud enough for them to hear.

"What do you think, ladies? Do you prefer her like this or should we let her cover up?"

"A body like that should be seen. What do you think, Laquisha?" asked Yvon.

"Agreed!" she said, looking at me like a dog eyeing a steak.

"It's settled then." Laquisha slid out to the right and pulled my leash gently, as I followed.

Maria turned toward Yvon, and I heard one sentence before I was out of range. "Now let's talk about playtime..."

Laquisha took the lead naturally, willing me to walk behind her as we shuffled through a growing crowd. Her exposed shoulders seemed to beg for my kisses. But the sway of her firm round ass made the almost-painful tingle between my legs so intense, I could think of nothing else.

The contrast of red against her dark skin, was breathtaking. After seeing April in her red plaid outfit and red stockings, and now this; red was definitely my favorite color. She led me into the ladies' room and immediately turned to me.

She leaned in to kiss me, and I caught a glimpse of her mouth slightly open moving toward mine and surrendered, offering my mouth and tongue for a deep, intimate kiss. Her hands gripped my bare ass and squeezed. A rush of excitement and passion took over, as I thought she would take me right there.

But my bladder would not be denied for anything. That seemed to be the only part of my body capable of any form of resistance. I broke the kiss, "Sorry, I really gotta..."

She released me and followed as I rushed to the stall. When she followed me in and shut the door, it didn't matter. If I didn't get the bottoms down, I would pee myself. I yanked them down and my bladder released before my ass hit the seat.

I peed for what seemed like forever, but Laquisha stood patiently, waiting for me to finish. She led me to the sink to wash my hands. Then she kissed me and let her hands wander over my body for several minutes, before finally escorting me back to the table.

"Did she behave?" Maria asked.

"Yes, she did Miss Maria, you have trained her well," replied Laquisha, sliding in next to me.

There were three margaritas on the table for Yvon, Laquisha and me.

Yvon picked up her glass and toasted, "To new friends." We all touched glasses, Maria drinking sparkling water.

Laquisha rested a hand on my right knee and gently caressed my thigh. The memory of her soft, warm lips lingered, and the thoughts of where the evening may go, had the relentless tingle between my legs working overtime.

Yvon and Maria continued talking about me, as if I weren't there. Maria told her and Laquisha of my encounters with Little Perv, April and Marcia and topped it off with my pension penchant for collecting cum-soaked panties from every woman I encounter.

When she finished, she excused herself. "If you'll excuse me, Yvon, I think I need to visit the ladies' room. Come, BB." She slid out of the booth, holding my leash.

Once we stood, she whispered in my ear, "BB, you have been a naughty little slut this evening. You lured these two beautiful women in and flaunted yourself to them. I have decided to let you play with them under one condition."

The thought of the two of them taking me together had my stomach churning with excitement, and there was no use pretending otherwise. "I'll do whatever you want, Miss Maria." My eyes darted back and forth between them, while they both devoured me with their eyes. Yvon stood next to the table, in her low-cut dress. I wanted to start at the bottom of the V and kiss my way up...

"Lucky girl," said a woman, walking by, to Maria.

"Thank you," she replied, with a satisfied smile and turned back to me.

"You'll need to make them come in their panties and add them to your collection." She turned to Yvon and handed her my leash. I wanted to get more guidance on how exactly I was supposed to accomplish my task, but she was clearly done with her instruction.

"Take care of her for a few minutes for me, please. Remember, she is not to come, and trust me, she wants to. You ladies have got her revved up. I need to check on a few things and go to the ladies' room. I should not be long. BB, you do as you are told."

Yvon guided me back to the booth, and I was sandwiched between them. I took a big drink and looked toward Laquisha, as I rested a hand on each of their knees.

Laquisha leaned in and kissed me deeply, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I reciprocated as my hands traced their way higher.

They both spread their legs and my heart raced with excitement. Laquisha broke the kiss and nodded toward Yvon. I turned, and she was on me quickly, pressing her lips to mine, our tongues quickly becoming acquainted. She was also an incredible kisser, and my hands found their moist heat. Laquisha wore satin panties and Yvon lace.

I quickly had one kissing each side of my neck as my hands rubbed them through their panties. I groaned with pleasure as I wiggled my fingers between their labia. Soon, both were soaking through, and I let them know what I needed.

"Ladies, I need you both to come in your panties, if you want to have me. Maria, made it clear."

I felt them both nod as they kissed my neck and my fingers sped up, to let them know I got the message. Yvon, picked her ass off the seat and pulled her skirt up giving me unfettered access, while I had to push Laquisha's up with my wrist to reach her.

I noticed a female bartender watching us, and I stared at her hungrily as she did. She seemed mesmerized, so I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and took in the warm, wet kisses to my neck. Then Laquisha reached a hand under my top to feel my breast and my left tit sprung free as the tiny triangle popped up above my breast.

I looked up to see the bartender's eyes pop in disbelief.

Soon Yvon's moans became more desperate, and I knew she was close. I continued rubbing them both fast and hard, my own pussy dripping onto the seat with excitement.

I watched Yvon as her head rolled back and she succumbed to an orgasm at my hand. It gave me a glimpse into Maria's world. The feeling of being in control of these two African beauties was exhilarating. But even as I did it, my mind turned to the thoughts of surrendering myself to them.

Maria returned just as Yvon screamed out, coming in her panties. Then, I focused on Laquisha, pressing two fingers against her clit and sandwiching it as I rubbed through her soaked panties in rapid-fire, little circles. Her clitoral hood was thicker than Yvon's, and with the skirt blocking my access a bit, she was more of a challenge.

Maria half-smiled as her mouth hung open watching me deliver on her commands. Yvon's screams seemed to push Laquisha over the edge as well, but she came much more quietly. However, holding it in caused her whole body to jerk as she spasmed, her warm juices flooded her panties.

I could hardly believe the feeling, as these two gorgeous women came in the middle of the night club from just a couple of my fingers. I continued to slowly push against them through their panties, soaking up their cum.

As their climaxes passed, Maria slipped in next to Yvon and smiled. "Ladies, I see my little pet has worked her magic." They panted and nodded. "And you know what she needs If you want her to share herself and her toys?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," answered Yvon.

"BB, collect your trophies and clean up your mess," commanded Maria.

I eagerly slid under the table and positioned myself next to Yvon, as she raised her ass to let me pull her black, soaked panties down. The smell of sex permeated the air sending tingles through my whole body, as I breathed them in.

The first pair in hand, I was torn between cleaning her up or going for Laquisha's, I thought. Maria would get payment first before the reward. As I moved to get Laquisha's, it hit home that my ass was there for all to see again.

I removed my second trophy and repositioned myself between Laquisha's legs. As I moved in to taste sweet Laquisha, I heard a stern voice from above.

"Ladies, this is a public night club not a strip club or private pleasure club. I'm Jennifer, the manager here. Lovely as you all are, I think you know, as well as I, it's time to 'get a room'. This is not appropriate behavior here. You are welcome to stay if you can contain yourselves, but I think you are just getting started..."

Maria yanked on the leash, and I crawled back up into my seat, left tit still out, face red, and avoiding eye contact. Apparently, the bartender was actually the manager.

"So sorry, Miss Jennifer," said Maria. "I'm training a new pet, and she has a mind of her own. Ladies, shall we move somewhere more private. Yvon and Laquisha nodded, as I stretched the bikini top back into place.

"Yvon, Laquisha, you have a wonderful rest of your evening," said the manager. She clearly knew them.

All eyes were definitely on us as we were escorted out. Once outside, Maria, laid down the rules.

"Yvon, the rules we discussed are to be followed. Correct?"

"Yes, Miss Maria. Play nicely, she's had a long weekend already and you are to be present for play time," answered Yvon.

"And you will need to repay the favor, as we discussed." Maria smiled.

"Happily." Yvon looked at Laquisha, signaling she would explain.

"This is my car; you can follow us to the hotel."

We got in and Maria spent a minute or so texting, before starting the car.

"BB, you have been very patient today and I am very happy with you this weekend."

'Why was I smiling? Why did those words make me happy? Don't you see how pathetic this is?' asked the faint voice of Dr. Samantha Kaplan-Donavan. But the relentless tingle between BB's legs was in control. The only way that itch could be scratched was pleasing Maria.

"You can play with your new friends as much as you'd like. You can come as much as you like tonight. But only with me watching. Is that understood."

"Yes, Miss Maria," I replied, churning with anticipation.

"Remember what you learned that first night in your kitchen when you took my plug in your hot bimbo ass, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria... You own me," I said, with an odd sense of peace. I liked surrendering myself. I needed it.

At the hotel, she gave a room key to Yvon and told them, "Our room is 319. There is a bathroom just past the elevator off the lobby. Give us fifteen minutes to freshen up and come up."

We took turns in the bathroom, and I peed again and quickly washed myself, removing a coating of my dried juices from a day of blissful torture.

I fixed my hair and makeup quickly and put my skirt back on, to make them work a little harder for it.

When they arrived, Maria let them in and took a seat in what had become the observation chair for the weekend. I stood beside the bed, in front of the mirror, and without words, their eyes showed their delight as they moved toward me. Yvon sat a purse on the bed next to Maria's bag of goodies.

Laquisha stepped forward and began to kiss me, while Yvon slipped behind me and pressed in, kissing my neck and shoulders. I stole a glance at Maria, and she had a look of total satisfaction. I imagined how she felt after all that happened already for the weekend. A new disciple in Little Perv, taking her control of April to new heights, and now using me as a plaything to lure Laquisha and Yvon into her web.

But soon, the hands caressing my body took away my attention. I was pressed between two beautifully sexy women, who smelled heavenly. They pushed all of my other thoughts away. Laquisha's tongue swirled with mine as her perfume sent a jolt of electricity straight to my clit.

After a moment, Yvon turned to me, and her lips replaced Laquisha's. It was clear, they used the same perfume as the hands quickly began to explore my body again. I panted as my excitement grew. And I knew I needed to remove those dresses, so our skin could touch everywhere.

I gripped her dress and pulled it up and off, breaking the kiss only long enough to pull it over her head, then plunged my tongue back into her mouth as I tossed it aside. I wasted no time pressing her tits against me, as her hands pulled the tie on the neck string of my top and Laquisha pulled the back string.

Yvon stepped back and my top dropped to the floor. My hands moved to her ass as we kissed, and Laquisha began to work down my skirt and bikini bottoms in one motion. I moaned as I stepped out of them, free of all clothing at last; except my gloves and the collar that did not come off. As I began to think about turning back around to free Laquisha from her clothes, Maria began to speak.

"Do you have the itch, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I replied, with a whimper.

"Do you want them to apply your meds?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I panted, and there were suddenly four quick knocks on the door, startling the three of us.

"It's okay, that's just the other pet I told you about," said Maria, calmly. "Come in, DC."

In a moment, I saw April come into view in her slutty schoolgirl outfit. The tingling between my legs intensified as my new playmates seemed totally unfazed. Those red stockings against her pale skin popped, and Laquisha hummed a sigh of approval, as well.

"Yes, come sit, DC. BB found some friends to play with." She tapped her thighs for April to sit on her lap. "Did you bring the proof?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she replied, staring at me as she sat and handed the phone to Maria.

Hands and lips continued to explore my body. Yvon, kissed her way down my neck and onto my breasts. I groaned, as she kissed my nipples and Laquisha removed my gloves.

April sat on Maria's right thigh with an arm around her neck, eyes darting from us to the phone and back, while Maria watched the video.

Soon, Laquisha turned to me and broke her stare of April and Maria as she kissed me again. I quickly went for her dress, as Yvon's breasts pressed against my back and her pelvis against my ass.

"Such a good girl, DC. You even showed him the ass plug." I saw their reflection in the mirror, and Maria spread April's legs and slid her fingers slowly up her thigh. "Did you get to come with him in your sweet little ass?" Her fingers must have hit home, as I cleared Laquisha's head with her skirt.